The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIsn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_voting_barIsn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapIsn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_voting_barIsn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open)

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 9:45 am

Well it seemed things were maybe about to go his way. Even though he didn't have super human strength or super tough skin. His martial arts skills were second to none. As if some vampire could kill him with this level of skill. John easily dodged the first attack. Dancing to the side as the slash at his head came. Then the attack trying to take his head came. With speed he fell forward on all fours. Blade barely knicking the back of his neck. Taking this oppurtunity he turned. Keping his balance with his left gand. Pushed for a full powered kick in the vampires gut.

Last edited by John Reeves on June 1st 2011, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open)

Post by The Ranger June 1st 2011, 9:52 am

Cain snarls as all his attacks seem to miss the man. Damn it he's like fucking trained. He thinks to himself mentally cursing himself at the fact. As he drops down on all fours Cain thinks he finally has him as he goes to slash down at the mans unprotected head, only to have a foot come to his gut. He grunts slightly, loosing his breath for a sec, but he then reaches for the mans foot hoping to throw him across the room and into a wall if sucessful with grabing the hero's foot. If not he stumbles back out of the mans reach but still in slashing reach as he aims a slash at his legs then qucily goes up to slash at his left arm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 9:59 am

The man reached to grab his leg. Well John wasn't about to allow that. He shifted his weight slightly. Retracting his foot as quick as possible. Barely escaping the mans grasp. As he rolled a few feet away. As the slashes once again came at him. Damn to even go equal with the man. A weapon was needed. Well unfortunatly he had no weapon. Why the hell didn't John invest in a weapon? Well no reason to mull over it now. He had a vampire to slay. Ha Buffy The Vampire reference. Quickly he pulled a few more shards of ice from the air. About for in total. Each aimed for the mans elbows and knees. Crippling would work fine at the moment.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger June 1st 2011, 10:10 am

Cain snarls as both the grab for the leg and the slashes miss. He curses to himself seeing the shards. Not being the smartest man alive, hell barely having made it through highschool, Cain slashes at the two coming at his elbows breaking them but two hit his knees and he mutters and stumbles as he can't move, he reaches down and pulls out the shards of ice from his knees blood oozing out slowly and dripping from the shards he smirks and licks them off before crushing them in his hands.
"..bring it on ice man"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 10:23 am

Now it was time for a more direct approach. Even though he was somewhat disarmed by the man licking his own blood from the ice shards in his knees. So now he tried a full on charge. As a few ice shards formed. Aimed to keep one arm busy. John planned to do this. While the blade came at him. He planned to grab the mans wrist. Gripping them in just the right way. Hopefully loosening the grip on his blade. So he could wrench it away from the mans hands. Then he would have a weapon. Which was what he needed at the moment. If he planned to fight on equal terms with the man.

Last edited by John Reeves on June 1st 2011, 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster June 1st 2011, 10:34 am

(ooc:aye...okay before i post just wana point out, Cain has only been using one weapon his Kilij)

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 10:44 am

((OOC:fixed.Sorry when you said the name of the weapons i thought it was the plural version of it ))
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger June 1st 2011, 10:52 am

(ooc:its perfectly fine, a smiple mistake)

Cain snarls moving out of the way of the ice shards snarling at the pestering things a few digging into the skin of his right arm. He snarls and curses as the man grabs his wrist and wedges the kilij out of his hand. "...oh you fucking asked for it now" he mutters taking out his two onyx colord daggers and stabbing them both at the hero's eyes and then cutting down hoping to go down his face with the daggers as he kicks at the mans ahhh...well you get where.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 11:02 am

Well he got the blade. Which was good enough. Bringing the blade up as eh barely batted away the two dagger aimed for his eyes. Junping back as the foot brushed over his. Well his crotch. Which fromt he mans strength hurt like hell anyway. John fell to his kness. Lips twisted in pain. "Ow that fucking hurt." He said weakly. As he tried to stand up. Tears forming in his eyes. Assuming a fighting stance. "Now i'm going to kick your ass." It still hurt but he could manage. As a few ice shards formed again. This time they were a distraction. Aimed for his face. While John charged. Aiming a few quick jabs for the mans stomach. Maybe even parry if he had to.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger June 1st 2011, 11:10 am

Cain smirks evily as his foot just barely connects but it still enough to bring any man to his knees. He raises an eyebrow as the man stands up "you got guts, I'll give you that but you ain't gona last much longer" He mutters deflecting the slashes at the shards breaking them with one dagger and deflecting his own kilij with the other dagger just barely though as he gets a few knicks luckily the kilij doesn't do the worst damamge and cut clean through him like a sack of potatoes. He groands regreating the fact that he sharpens the blade daily now as he sees the deadly blade used agiasnt him. He slashes with one dagger stabbing with the other hoping to at least get one of the attacks in, though knowing it migt be impossible agiasnt the hero and his own kilij. So, imideatly after he gets in a defensive position to block,deflect, or parry any incoming attacks.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 11:21 am

Now it was mostly a battle of skill. The blade he took versus the daggers. Though John knew he was the superior in hand to hand. It would most likely be over soon. He easily parried the few dagger slahes that came at them. They didn't have the monstrous strength behind themt hat was expected. Then he made the push. Rushing the vampire again. Seeing him go on the defensive. Making strategic slahes. Aimed for the knees, arms ,and chest. Hopefully it worked. This battle had dragged out longer than he cared it to.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger June 1st 2011, 11:29 am

Cain groans softly and mutters curses as the man keeps hammering attacks after attacks, able to block only a couple few the sword grazing off his skin or cutting into him every time he is unable to stop one of the slashes. Finally seeing an opening Cain grabs the blade with his hand ignoring the throbing pain as the kilij rips into his hand he pulls as hard as he can with all his strength and then aims a jab at the mans stomach with his other hand using all of his strength their, hoping to get his kilij back and knock the air out of the man so that he can get the fuck outa here before this damn pesky battle drags on and the cops decide to come inside insted of holding the civllians outside.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 11:36 am

Well it seemed like this battle was going the way he wanted it to. The vamp was all on defensive. As he got a few cuts in. When he felt the guy grab the blade. What the hell was his problem? The blade cut into his palm. Drawing blood. Was this guy masochistic? Whatever it was. The blade was yanked from John's hand. With all his strength and reflexes he attempted to jump back. As the fist barely hit him in the stomach. It hurt majorly still. As he rolled back a few feet. Clutching his stomach in oain. Fuck did it hurt. He could barely breathe. All the wind was knocked out of him. As he felt over his on stomach. Which would most likely be bruised for about a week. Well that was just fucking perfect. As if he needed this. Though most likely the police would come in soon. Stop this pointless fight.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger June 1st 2011, 11:46 am

Cain smriks slightly and licks the blood of his palm and sheaths the killij he sighs softly and puts his daggers back in their sheaths also. He smirks evily and walks over to the hero "tsk, tsk, tsk I told you that you were in for it now" He mutters laughing evily. He smirks and goes to kick the man in the ribs, all he plains on doing is bruising the guys ribs tasiting a bit of his blood, yes he's probaply a very tastey bad 'o blood, then leave. As long as the fucking cops don't interfear and ruin his fun.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 11:50 am

Well he wasn't in the best of predicaments. Already he was seeing stars. Then the kick to the ribs came. Like a sharp pain. It hurt, but it would only leave a bruise. A major bruise. He felt the unconsciousness come over him. The pain still coursing through his body. When eh faintly heard a shout. It sounded like the police. Apparently they decided to act. About time. Four officers entered the building with pistols aimed. Now the vampire was screwed. Unless of course eh did his little shadow thing. Though how far that would get him was yet to be seen.

Last edited by John Reeves on June 1st 2011, 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger June 1st 2011, 11:56 am

Cain smirks and kneels down over the mans body he goes to stabs him quickly with the two daggers in his neck thus,making the holes which he will drink from. He goes to drink a lil of the mans blood but curses hearing the shots from the cops, thankfully already in the shadows they start covering him "...i will get your blood hero...till next time" he mutters and shadow travels out of the bank the whips and all other shadow things he had created dissapearing and the civlians and dead security guards dropping to the ground. Though to the cops it looks as if the New York Vampire got away without so much as a glance at him....agian

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top