The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_vote_lcapIsn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_voting_barIsn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) Empty Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open)

Post by The Bolt May 30th 2011, 7:12 pm

The sunlight crept slowly through the window blinds. Peircing the dakrness of the room. Kohn rubbed his eyes slowly. As a poundding headace hit him. Most likely the results of his night of drinking. It felt not too pleasent to tell the least. "Ah fuck." He cursed to himself. Tracing a finger along his jawline. Feeling the begginings of a beard. Only light brown colored stubble. Felt a bit too rough for his taste. Though he bore with it. Shifting uncomfortably in his king sized bed. Pushing aside the thick comforter that insisted on clinging to his chest. Left hand lazily sliding across his stomach. "Ugh" He groaned. Wondering how he even got to bed. The guy he remembered being there last night had gone. Just predictable. John rolled from the posh bed. Landing on the balls of his feet. Stretching out his stiff joints. Noticing only one thing. He was only in his boxers. Though that didn't matter now. Right now he was hungry. So John quickly walked through the large house. Grabbing a quick bowl of cocoa puffs. Wolfing it down in about five minutes.

Skittering back to his room. With head still pounding. Heading to the oversized closet. Pulling out a white button up shirt. As well as a pair of fitting khaki colored pants. Taking them to the bathroom that his room lead into.Promptly locking the door. Fully disrobing and turning the water to warm. Stepping into it. Shivering as the warm water hit his skin. It felt good. Quickly he shampooed and conditioned his hair. Followed by washing the rest of his body. After about thirty minutes he turned the knob. Cutting the flow of water off. As he stepped out. Drying himself off with a white cotton towel. Putting on his boxers as well as the shirt and pants. Drying his hair with a blowdryer. Followed by quickly brushing his teeth. John ran from the room. Putting on socks and his white sneakers. Jogging out of the house. It was gonna be a good morning.

Well then the sound of a bank alarm ruined it all. He turned to see what looked like a heist in progress. Why the hell did people do stupid things like that? Didn't they think some sorta hero would try to stop them? Well apparently he was the hero. Just wonderful. Seemed like he had to do more pointless hero work. Not that he didn't really mind it. It was just he knew there were more powerful heroes than him. Oh well he had some works to do. John ran full speed to the bank. As people looked at him like he was crazy. honestly he thought he was to. Police were on their way now. Yet he was doing this. Man sometimes he felt like he was one of the stupid heroes. Though one thought nagged at the back of his mind. It annoyed him. Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?
[i]
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) Empty Re: Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open)

Post by The Ranger May 31st 2011, 5:45 pm

Cain yawns softly as he looks around, wondring what he should do this morning. Hmm well...money would be good...need some of that round here. He smiles looking up at the night sky, already in the shadows he lets them cover him as he is then teleported, or shadow traveled to the bank vault. He steals about ehhh $50,000 putting it in a shadow bag which teleports the money to his place, currently staying at the shade hideout. He smirks and uses his super strength as he knocks down the vault wall shaking his hand from the recoile. He laughs as the alarm sounds and the guards come rushing at him. When will they ever learn? he thinks to himself as he snaps his fingers and the guards are insnared in shadows and chocked to death "come on wheres a hero!" he smirks as the citizens start running out but Cain uses the shadows to ensare them also.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open) Empty Re: Isn't a bankrobbery a little cliche?(open)

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2011, 5:53 pm

John ran full speed tot he bank. Not really wasting anytime. When he saw the people trying to escape. Shadows ensnaring them as they tried. Well this was great. he was dealing with a supervillan. John never fought one of those before. Just normal thugs who thought he was a push over. This guy though may pose a problem. Yet John had enough confidence in himself to try. He rushed through the front door. Taking notice of the culprit. Brown eyes scanning him. "Hey you! I'm sorry to say, but isn't a bank robbery a little cliche? Couldn't you try something more discrete? I mean seriously." The moisture in the air condensed into an ice spear about 2 feet long. John gripped it tight in the middle. With precision he aimed and threw it. Using his powers to keep it on target. Giving it a spin like a drill. It would easily tear through most things.Especially the guy.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 31st 2011, 6:00 pm

Cain laughs slightly as the guy about his height runs through the door. He rolls his eyes laughing to himself this guy looks hillarious. Cain raises an eyebrow "it might be but hey I need the money" he says in his brittish accent. He raises an eyebrow "what is sicrete though?" Cain yawns seeing the spear, he dives out of the way and makes one of the already formed shadow wips catch it and throw it back at the 'hero'. "hmm though I must say you are the oddest hero I've met yet...and I have met quite a few" He says yawning softly as he walks around the ensnared civillians, poking a very attractive lady in the neck and tasting her blood"...hmm not bad" Cain laughs as she screams and he makes the shadows rise to cover her mouth returning his attention to the 'hero'

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2011, 6:07 pm

Well this guy seemed stupider than he expected of a villan. Way less intelligent. John laughed to himself. Especially when the guy tried to use his own attack against him. "I'm a master of ice. As if your attempt at an attack would work." He muttered to himself. As he exerted his will on the ice spear that headed his way. Then he noticed something. Did he just taste that ladies blood?"What the hell?" he said out loud. As twelve shards of ice formed. All aimed at the strange vampire person. "Dammit. Never expected vampires. Though if Ice spirits existed. Why not?" He said to himself. Not enjoying this day one bit. With a twitch of his index finger. The ice shards and ice spear he stopped all flew at the vampire.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 31st 2011, 6:13 pm

Cain laughs slightly at the hero's reaction giving him just enough time to step back into the shadow. As the hero creates the shards and stops the spear the shadows slowly cover Cain. He smirks and as the ice shards and spear are thrown at him he dissapears, and shadow travels. He reappears in the hero's own shadow he taps him on the shoulder "ello there" and smirking he sends a punch,or right hook, straight at the hero's face with his strength it should break the man's jaw if he has normal durability, if not it'll still be very painful.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2011, 6:21 pm

Well it didn't go as expected. The guy went into the shadows. Somehow appearing behind him. Well this was fucking brilliant How was he supposed to compete with that? Sometimes the universe just didn't give him a break. The fist came flying at his face. though it wasn't at a remarkable speed. In fact it was slow enough for him to dodge. Moving his face to the side as the fist glided by. John grabbed the mans wrist. Using the power in the punch to his advantage. Aiming to flip the man over. Moving the other hand to Cains elbow. If the little maneuver worked. Which John was sure of. He planned to maybe stab a few ice spear through his elbow. To hold him to the ground. Not kill him, but maim.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 31st 2011, 6:48 pm

Cain curses as his punch completly misses and the guy grabs his rist. He frowns and using his strength stays put not moving though when the elbow hits him in the stomach he grunts and mutters a few curses. "well that isn't very nice" he mutters kist loud enough for the man to hear as he dissapears melting into the hero's own shadow but to the hero it would just look like he dissapeared agian.

(ooc:ahh sorry if it's short i gtg and thats all i had time to post in..)

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2011, 7:07 pm

John leapt back from where eh saw the man disappear. Scanning the surrounding area. Where the hell was he? How could you fight a man who could do something like that? Well this was a wonderful thing. He was just perfectly screwed. Not in the way he preferred either. Sometimes life just had a way of fucking you over. "Damn not again." He cursed to himself. Ice crystals forming around him. In a circular orbit. All ready to stab through the guy if he reared his ugly head again. Vilans now were on his to avoid list. Along with desperate people ,and weirdos.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 31st 2011, 7:13 pm

Cain smiles evily as he hides in the hero's shadow. Four of the wips holding the civillians let them go and imideatly whip at the hero one at his right arm, one at his left arm and same with the legs all coming at the front. Cain rises behind the hero silently coming out of his shadow sending a punch straight at the back of his head hoping to knock him out, then to test a little of the man's blood before leaving the scene with his money he rightfully stole. Only of coarse if that all works though. Oh but if it doesn't Cain makes a wall of shadows surrounding himself to block any ice attacks the man might use, knowing in power they are equally matched.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2011, 9:04 pm

John barely had any time to react. The whips came at him fast. So he reacted the only way he could. Going into a roll forward. As one of the whips lashed across his leg. Drawing some blood. It hurt, but he wasn't damaged beyond that. As he whipped around he noticed the guy had attempted to punch him. Which wasn't a very smart move on the guys part. As he willed the ice shards to shoot full force at him. This was dragging out for too long. He had places to be. Mostly drinking sure, but that was a place to be. Better than fighting shadow controlling vampires. Thats for sure. Why couldn't he be like those delightful vampires in an Anne Rice novel. At least that would most likely make him more refined.

Last edited by John Reeves on June 1st 2011, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger May 31st 2011, 9:22 pm

Cain snarls softly as the punch misses agian. His eyes widden "awwww shit!" he yells making a shadow barrier surround him and the ice shards penetrate off of it or go into the shadows, going who the hell knows where. He puts the barrier down and smirks softly "hmm give it up hero boy, you aren't going to defeat the New York Vampire" he says taking out his onyx colord Kilij spinning it in his hand. He laughs "you can end this foolish fight now if you want, or you can die." he pauses "its your choice"

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt May 31st 2011, 9:49 pm

"I would more than love to end this fight." He sighed deeply. "Believe me, but your robbing this bank. I'm a hero. I suppose you can figure out what that means. Its part of the job description i suppose." John shrugged. Rolling his eyes. "So you can threaten me all you want big boy, but its not going to scare me." He condensed alot of moisture from the air. Forming an ice wall in front of him. Placing both of his palms on it. With a push the wall rushed forward. It was dense enough not to be easily pierced by most weapons. So John surmised the blades have little effect on it. Hopefully.

Last edited by John Reeves on June 1st 2011, 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger June 1st 2011, 9:38 am

(ooc:meeeh its not a dagger...its a sword with a curved end built for mutilation and murder..)

Cain smirks softly and watches the wall, he laughs slightly and jumps up grabing the top of the wall and jumping over it his head scrapping the cealing, knocking down his spiked up hair. He frowns "..your damn wall messed up my hair." he mutters slashing at the 'hero' with his kilij, quickly following it with a slash to the side of his ribs. He snarls and another shadow wip races twords the hero's back while one goes for his head. "no one...messes with my hair."

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt June 1st 2011, 9:45 am

Well it seemed things were maybe about to go his way. Even though he didn't have super human strength or super tough skin. His martial arts skills were second to none. As if some vampire could kill him with this level of skill. John easily dodged the first attack. Dancing to the side as the slash at his head came. Then the attack trying to take his head came. With speed he fell forward on all fours. Blade barely knicking the back of his neck. Taking this oppurtunity he turned. Keping his balance with his left gand. Pushed for a full powered kick in the vampires gut.

Last edited by John Reeves on June 1st 2011, 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top