The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Ranger's Equipment I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
The Ranger's Equipment I_vote_lcapThe Ranger's Equipment I_voting_barThe Ranger's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
The Ranger's Equipment I_vote_lcapThe Ranger's Equipment I_voting_barThe Ranger's Equipment I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Ranger's Equipment

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ranger's Equipment Empty The Ranger's Equipment

Post by The Ranger August 28th 2011, 1:34 pm

Name:The Suit
Abilities: A fireproof suit made out of the same type of material like those of fire fighters uniforms yet made to fit his body and give better movement.
Description:
Spoiler:
after getting his hands on a Kevlar vest and fire fighters outfit Ranger was able to create this 'costume' with the same fire proof properties of The Fireman's uniform, and the comfortability of Kevlar vests.
INT Allocation: 4

Name: The Bow(s)
Abilities: well its kinda obvious what these two do, He has one Compound bow and one long bow.
Description:
Spoiler:
but red and black. These look like Two normal bow and arrows yet have been modified to withstand even the most powerful of attacks and damaging properties of supers.
INT Allocation: 8

Name: Quiver&Arrows
Abilities: The quiver is really just an average quiver able to hold up to 60 arrows. The arrows range from normal arrows(3int), exploding arrows(8 int), tranquilizer arrows, and electric net arrows.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Explosive Arrows
Abilities: These are the stringest and most deadly arrows Ranger owns. They are standard C2( Symtex) Arrows modified by The Ranger to damage even the deadliest of supers, level buildings, and create distractions. Explode on contact.
Discription: The Ranger's Equipment !CFTiz QB2k~$(KGrHqIOKjwE08mNPR 0BNUrK8LWHg~~_1
INT Allocation: 8

Name: Mini Flamethrowers
Abilities: These flamethrows are smaller than an average pistol and able to reach up the heat 550 degrees fahrenheit and can shoot out about 10 feet. They last about two posts and the ranger uses them mainly for utilitarian purposes but if he runs out of arrows and daggers he will use them for offensive purposses. Normally he carries around about 4 or 6 so as he always has an even number.
INT Allocation: 3

Description:
Spoiler:

Name:GPS Tracking system and tracker
Abilities:His small Tracker is in the shape of a tiny red bug that is nearly invisible to the naked eye with this The Ranger can track anyone he throws it onto. Though to find out where they are going he needs his portable GPS system which is in the shape of a watch on his right arm though after about 6 hours (ehh ten posts?) the tracker looses battery.
Description:
Spoiler:
Spider like GPS made from random pieces of different GPS with his own little touches added of course.
INT: 4

Name:The Gloves
Abilities:Ranger's gloves like his suit are fire proof, and also work as suction cups which he can use to climb up walls and other surfaces which would usually be impossible to for him to do so. Though if it is raining or the surface is wet he is not able to do this.
Description:
Spoiler:
Made about the same time as the glove but by focusing more on rock climbing gear and 'suction cup' technology.
INT Allocation: 4

Name:Rebreather
Abilities:Allows him to breathe underwater and around poisoness gasses.(effects last three posts before a four post cool down)
Description:
Spoiler:
Created out of his love for Star Wars growing up, use gas mask technology with his own little bit of spice added into the mixture.

Name: Grappling Hook(s)
Abilities: They are simple grappling hooks that The Ranger carries around with him, he carries about two or three.
Description:
Spoiler:
err bought 'Em of the Internet, standard mountain climbing grappling hooks.
INT Allocation:3

Name:Tranquilizer Arrows
Abilities: they are able to tranquilize people, they last for about three posts (on a person with 5 DUR it takes imideat effect, a person on 6 DUR it takes two posts to take effect.)
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Electric Net Arrow he carries

Abilities: just like it says, when fired the arrow is fired it releases a net that snares its apponents in an electricfied net that if they try to escape from without The Ranger pressing a button on the end of the arrow shaft they get electricuted. 6 STR is needed to break out and 7 DUR and up is not effected by the shock.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Snare Arrow
Abilities:when fired acts somewhat like the electric net arrow except it snares the apponent either around their legs or chest (strength of 6 akes about two posts to break ou to break out 7 easily breaks out, 8 wont be held at all) and Ranger then hooks it to either himself and pulls the captured person to him or attatches the end arond a pole of somesort.
Description:
Spoiler:

Name: Handcuffs
Abilities:Slightly modified handcuffs that can hold up to 5 strength
Description:
Spoiler:
INT Allocation: 5

Name:Electric Arrow
Abilities: An arrow that does what the name implies, it gives of a slight electric shock which either can be used to stun enemies, knock them out, or even nullify them for a while. Can be used to over charge electrical appliances and make them useless.
Description: Wanting to boost his arsenal, Ranger messed around with his electric net arrow and successfully, after a few shocks, made it so the arrow emits the shik on contact instead of through a net.
Spoiler:
the 2nd one
Int Allocation: 7

Name: EMP Arrow
Abilities: just as the name emplies this arrow emits and Electromagnetic Pulse disabiling any electronics within a 20 yard radius of where it hit for 5 minutes.(3 posts) He only carries one of these with him at all times.
Description: again, Ranger decided boost his arsenal, once again messing around with the electric net arrow and after shutting down everything on his block for five minutes decided the arrow was perfect.... For now.
Spoiler:
the 3rd one.
Int allocation: 7

Last edited by The Ranger on June 10th 2013, 8:40 pm; edited 17 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger's Equipment TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

The Ranger's Equipment Empty Re: The Ranger's Equipment

Post by The Ranger August 29th 2011, 5:28 pm

Finished and ready for approval....OR for an admin/mod to tell me what i got wrong/ need to fix.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 30th 2011, 5:49 pm

The items are fine with exception of the flamethrowers. They will need to be small radius flamethrowers that are more utilitarian than offensive and only fire for a few seconds. If you are fine with the flamer throwers being powered with a 2 INT then these items will be fine.

Last edited by Misses Blisses on August 30th 2011, 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-

The Ranger's Equipment D3d4aa511c4d025601eecb3540adc5f1

-<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>--<>-<>-<>-
Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Number of posts : 2166
Job : Exerter of feminine "Whiles"
Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye
Registration date : 2010-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger August 30th 2011, 6:01 pm

that work?

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss August 30th 2011, 6:04 pm

Approved

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Quote : I'm pretty much the Captain Kirk of this place when I'm not too busy being the Han Solo.

Humor : [16:00:27] devistation : bliss you only bann me because you are scared you use your moderator powers to get rid of people u know is right but hate because they are right but if anything there is treatment for your disease of being scared of better people so you should go by some have fun bye bye

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger September 14th 2011, 9:17 pm

edited.

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 14th 2011, 10:06 pm

Durability over 4 should be immune to it since that means they are superhuman. I would just make it 2 durability and below are susceptible to it, and 3 durability takes 2 posts to be affected.

What is the strength requirement to break the net? How much durability is required to resist the damage from the net?

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger September 14th 2011, 10:21 pm

immune to what exactly? Sorry tired....
and 5 STR and 4 DUR for net

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 14th 2011, 11:42 pm

Whatever the serum is that is incapacitating people. Otherwise the amount of items you have will just be too powerful.

Knock the net down to 4 STR and 3 Durability; that will keep the amount of items you have from encompassing too powerful of items that span across to long of a spectrum.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger September 15th 2011, 7:04 am

alright knocked it down

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bliss September 15th 2011, 5:24 pm

Alright approved.

Bliss

Mitsy's Boutique

Bliss
Bliss
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie January 16th 2012, 7:02 pm

moved for edits

The Ranger's Equipment Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger February 9th 2012, 9:33 pm

edits done and ready

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer Roland February 9th 2012, 9:49 pm

Approved.

The Ranger's Equipment ArchersGrid
Archer Roland
Archer Roland
Post Adept
Post Adept

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2011-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard December 5th 2012, 11:26 am

Unapproved so edits can be made to correlate with the new system.

-My DeviantArt-
The Ranger's Equipment JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top