The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_vote_lcapWhen One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_voting_barWhen One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_vote_lcapWhen One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_voting_barWhen One Shot Just Isnt Enough I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When One Shot Just Isnt Enough

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When One Shot Just Isnt Enough Empty When One Shot Just Isnt Enough

Post by anttz111 December 2nd 2009, 6:26 pm

Robyn walked into a dark bar and sat in a corner thinking of her baby sister Morgan. Robyn was engulfed in anger as she couldnt find her and she so badly hated the men that took her. sitting beside 10 shots of Absolut Vodka she thought hard to her self as she sat there tipsy, and underneath her weapons,leather, fatigues, and tattoos... there was a beautiful woman, Corrupted by the evils of the world. She placed her hand in her long spiky Onyx black hair and her jade green eyes looked up at a dart board. She took a small sharp hair pin of hers, and threw it to the dart board...then soon...bullseye. "Robyn girl you still got it... hehe...*Takes out duel revolvers*if no one loves me....I know you two love me." she said looking at her guns and smirked as she sat there, and listened to the music. Here was this Italian gun for hire woman... in a bar full of men who she could instantly tell was afraid of her, wasting time...and letting her thoughts linger. What was she going to do with her self. She shot one too many bullets in her life...took 1 thousand too many lives, and here she was still short... she still didnt have her sister... still didnt have a companion. Was she really that cold hearted?

Robyn
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough 47061

Last edited by anttz111 on December 2nd 2009, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn De Luca:
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 698
Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

When One Shot Just Isnt Enough Empty Re: When One Shot Just Isnt Enough

Post by VivaLaCult December 2nd 2009, 6:42 pm

Kip pushed open the bar doors lightly and he strolled in looking around, he rubbed his chin with his hand that was wrapped in fingerless leather gloves. Kip was wearing a brown leather jacket and faded, torn jeans, and had his normal half-smirk on his face as he walked into the bar a few of the women in the bar cast him a glance.

Kip stopped in his tracks and rubbed his hands together as if trying to get warm, smoke past by his face and he blew it away. He approached the bar and ordered a beer, which was given to him soon, he took the cold frosty beer and popped off the cap taking his first sip. Kip let out a relaxed sigh as he scanned the bar and to say the least the girl with pistols in her hands was the first to catch his eye, he nodded more to himself, and walked over to the girl.

"Here goes nothing" he said as he rand his fingers through his hair and took a seat next to her. "Mind if I seat, eh?" he asked but not really waiting for an answer.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 2nd 2009, 6:48 pm

Robyn Looked Up at the guy and she ut her pistols away as she then saw another guy approaching her. She looked at Kip with her Green eyes and sighed with a smirk as she knew he would sit anyway"Sup?" she asked and kept a good eye on her surroundings.... she moved in ehr seat a little positioning herself for combat and she gave Kip he atention as she then kept the other guy approaching her in full view. Her hair moved behind her shoulder and she brethed lightly as the music around seems to drown out in her tipsiness.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 2nd 2009, 6:53 pm

"I was going to ask the same thing, but when I see a stagette, I have to move in" he said with a half grin as he sipped his beer and sighed. Kip tapped his fingers on his the table in front of him as he looked Robyn over and smiled, he liked what he saw. Kip placed his other hand around his cold beer as condensation dripped down onto his wrist. Kip was used to hitting on and picking up girls, that is what he did when he wasn't fighting crime, not his most heroic quality but he was a bachelor and he liked it.

(A staggete is Canadian slang for a single girl.)

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 2nd 2009, 7:01 pm

Robyn looked at him and chuckled..."Mmm is that right?" she asked and smirked. She read him over and she smiled for the first time in a while. He had a heroic vibe to him...she listened to the way he talked and it hit her....Play Playa. This made her smile more... this would be fun. A Guy who knew he was a bachelor, and used it to his advantage...& and the single lady who might be the first woman to ever make him run for what he might want. The irony.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 2nd 2009, 7:12 pm

Kip smiled "So do you have a name beautiful" he asked as he scooted closer to the girl his beer moving slightly as he did, but not soon after Kip lifted it up and took a sip of the beer and swallowed. Kip looked down at Robyn's drinks he was slightly surprised at what she was drinking and his eyes got a little wide, but he hid it well and returned his eyes to her.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 2nd 2009, 7:20 pm

Robyn caught his eyes and she chuckled "The names Robyn...I take it you have many names..which's the best to call you handsome?" She asked and took her last shot as she crossed her legs and looked at her Kip still sudying him. She was feeling good right now...hot stranger and Vodka... two things she handnt had in a while....she couldt be rude to him or herself...so she broke a smile.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 2nd 2009, 7:30 pm

"Call me Kip for now sweetie" he said with his normal grin as he sipped his beer again. Kip ran his eyes over her again. "So what is with the hand cannons you have there" he said remembering the guns that attracted him to the location in the first place, while meeting this girl he had almost forgotten.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 2nd 2009, 8:04 pm

Robyn smirked.... Just in case nice young men such as yourself get a little touchy....or when duty calls." she said and smirked at him.. she sat up and she looked at all the wmpty glasses...."Woah." she said and chuckled as she rubbed her forehead and returned back to look at Kip.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 2nd 2009, 8:16 pm

"I guess that is a good enough reason" Kip said with a smirk as he took the final sip of his beer. Kip called over the waitress and ordered 3 more beers for himself and more shots of vodka for Robyn, just in case she wanted more. Kip waited for the waitress to get back and slipped her a 10 dollar bill, he was generous maybe that is why he was good with the ladies. Kip smiled as he twisted off the cap off his beer and took the fresh sip from his beer.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 2nd 2009, 8:36 pm

Robyn smiled at Kip..."Thanks....so what do you do? You dont look like the 'average bachelor'. Some one with seemingly good qualities can sit around and watch Spike Tv all day." She said and took one of the shot as she then leaned forward a bit listening to to whatever it is he had to say.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 2nd 2009, 8:53 pm

"Me, I am a business man, that is what I do...I make money" he said with a grin at his own comment. He 'made' money what an occupation, he looked at Robyn, trying to figure her out, finding out what she did for a living.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 5th 2009, 1:43 pm

Robyn looked at him and her eyebrows raised...."[i]You make money[/]....sounds like me." she said and smirked. Robyn kept her eyes on him and she took another shot.. after this that was enough for anyone in one night... she let out a sigh and rubbed her thighs as she was sore from running all over the place roof tops, up walls...etc. "I am a mercenary... i only hurt the bad guys though." she said and cracked her neck a little.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 5th 2009, 2:22 pm

"A mercenary, hmmm....I am hero, have you ever thought about picking that up" he said with a smile as he sipped his cold beer.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 5th 2009, 2:30 pm

Roby crossed her legs..."yeaaa kinda....just not to fond of being ordered around.... im the kind of girl that likes to move on my own terms...but have a little direction couldnt hurt i guess... I only fight for one reason though." she said and smirked at him. her tattoos smooth on her skin as she dat ther in light amor, looking like a true hot texan rebel.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next