The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhen One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_voting_barWhen One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWhen One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_voting_barWhen One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

When One Shot Just Isnt Enough

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 Empty Re: When One Shot Just Isnt Enough

Post by anttz111 December 5th 2009, 2:30 pm

Roby crossed her legs..."yeaaa kinda....just not to fond of being ordered around.... im the kind of girl that likes to move on my own terms...but have a little direction couldnt hurt i guess... I only fight for one reason though." she said and smirked at him. her tattoos smooth on her skin as she dat ther in light amor, looking like a true hot texan rebel.

anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 698
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://myspace.com/antman252

Back to top Go down

When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 Empty Re: When One Shot Just Isnt Enough

Post by VivaLaCult December 5th 2009, 2:35 pm

"So join G.U.N, they let you do as you please, plus I will be there" he said then winked at her as he took the final sip of one of his beers and opened a new one. "We need more women anyway, eh" he said as he placed his hands on his lap.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 5th 2009, 5:24 pm

Robyn looked at him and smirked... "join G.U.N....hmmm. Have to see you everyday? Hmm....I think I can deal. Where do i start.. i know its not some freeway." she said and looked at Kip and smiled, smiling was rare.... very rare for her... and she moved a bit closer to him and stood up she was about finished here...and it was obvious.. she wanted Kip to tag along.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Robyn De Luca:
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 RobynDeLuca_Grid

Morgan De Luca:
When One Shot Just Isnt Enough - Page 2 MorganDeLuca_Grid-1
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Playing Cards, and Taking Lives,
Humor : HaHaHa DONT YOU JUST LOVE IT

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 5th 2009, 6:37 pm

Kip stood up. "Find Pain, the rest will fall into place" he said as he dropped enough money on the table to pay for the drinks and tip the waitress. "I can throw in a word of recommendation, though with Pain, I am not sure how well that would go over" he said with a soft but serious chuckle, he walked over and stood behind Robyn, "So where are we going now?" he asked with a grin.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 5th 2009, 7:37 pm

Robyn loked up at the man ans she slowly walked towards the door. she slightly shook her head cloed her eyes and chuckled..."Where ever the wind blows i suppose....i never know where i'll be next. I just....go." she said and smirked as she finally reached the cool windy air.. and as she said she started walking with the wnd maing a left as she walked out of the door.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 5th 2009, 9:33 pm

Kip followed her out of the door and smiled. "I hate the wind" he said jokingly at her comment, Kip shoved his gloved hands into her pocket and walked briskly. "I am actually kind of hungry, mind if I buy you some food" Kip looked over at the girl and sniffed the air quickly.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 5th 2009, 10:49 pm

Robyn looked over at Kip and smirked... she took his hand and held onto it..."What ever makes you happy."she said and puched his soulder a little and let go of his hand as she smirked and blushed a bit at him. she then began to think ....and she hesitated to speak but she went on ahead..."Umm not tryna be rude.... but i just gotta know.....Whats up with you? I mean.... your being nice to me, out of no where....i appreciate it.. but im not used to this." she said and shehad always been the type to do for herself... no one had bought her anything... she was taken... and for some reason she thought all of this was too good to be true.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 5th 2009, 10:55 pm

Kip grinned and looked at her, he liked her playful nature. "I am a bachelor babe that is what I do, ever since my teenage years I find it hard to be mean to women and I hate seeing it. I was a troubled child and it really haunts me today" he said as he looked up at her his grin fading.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 5th 2009, 11:07 pm

Robyn looked at him and bumped up against him. She then got a little feeling that mabey she souldnt take all of this so seriously. But there was no doubt she was feeling Kip, she'd work him as far as she could. she took a breath loking at Kip and she did something that was totally out of her nature... she took his hand and held onto it... she felt a couldchill run down her spine and for the first timein a while she'd stepped out of her character for someone... set aside the selfcentered, non chalant sttitude that she'd always had. She then just looked at him... she didnt know what to say right now... but she was afriad of dramatic pauses..."Well...at least you doing the right thing now. not everyone gets to be like you.... consider yourself lucky for being you. Your pretty cool." This was big...Robyn calling someone pretty cool meant the world was going to end in 15 seconds...If she called you cool......then she had a thing for you.. too much of thing...a dangerous thing. What was she doing.

Robyn smiled and looked away from him and she looked back... and squeezed his hand as the weapons on her clinked and disrupted the silence as they walked. she bit her lip and smirked... waiting for him to speak again.

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 9:42 pm

Kip squeezed her hand, this girl was different, she wasn't a one night stand girl. However Kip wasn't looking for a relationship and he didn't want to lead her on, he slipped his hand away. "I am sorry" he apologized kindly as he moved his hair out of his face. Kip walked slowly with Robyn against the wind.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by anttz111 December 9th 2009, 7:29 pm

Robyn looked at him and she continued to bite her lip... and she took the blow easily...slightly looking down and quietly chuckling. She crossedher arms... she looked back up and halfsmiled.."Its fine...c'mon the food there is great." She said and and pulled her sleeves down to cover her tattooed forearms and get a bit warmer... As the side walk was busy... Rboyn began to think to herself.... This was the happiest she'd been in a while.... if Kip wasnt ready for a relationship...she'd understand... having a friend would still be cool. How could she ask for more?

Robyn De Luca:

Morgan De Luca:
anttz111
anttz111
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top