The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:27 am by SicilianDragon

» The Most Dangerous Game
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:55 pm by Vorik

» Fusion Frenzy
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 4:54 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Stars over Vegas
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:13 pm by Sage

» A Base To Call Home
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:32 am by Arcana

» Trial by Fire
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 6:14 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 3:51 am by Arcana

» A Game of Cat and… Rabbit?
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2024, 1:42 am by Tybrid

» What We Do In The Shadows
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 5:21 pm by Nate6595

» Jager
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 3:17 pm by Nate6595

» When the Wind Goes
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 1:14 pm by Nate6595

» Terrify Her
Captain Brigade I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2024, 12:45 pm by Nate6595

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Captain Brigade

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Captain Brigade Empty Captain Brigade

Post by ProwlerKnight May 8th 2024, 2:37 am

Captain Brigade

"Target confirmed, initiating combat mode"

The Bio

Renegade Name: Captain Brigade
Title: The Iron Soldier
Alignment: US Military  
Race: Human
Hair:  Brown
Eyes: Brown  
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 317lbs (Body is entirely robotic)  

The Looks

The Personality

Brigade is entirely autonomous, only answering to orders inputted from his commanders.  

He is a drone.  

However, there are brief moments where John breaks through, often being shut back out immediately, as the programming takes control again.

The Story

Captain John Bridges was a proud soldier, coming from a long line of Soldiers, from his father, to his grandfather and beyond.

He enlisted in the Army at 17.  

When he reached the rank of Sergeant, he met a troubled kid by the name of Michael Stewart, who was enlisted via court order, and was known for being a troublemaker.  

But John saw something in Michael, a determination and fire that he knew he could forge into a perfect warrior. He requested to take over Michaels training, and pushed him, watching day by day, as the kid became a soldier. During this crucible, the two became friends.  

When Michaels squad was ambushed, John was the first to gear up, looking to provide his friend back up. When he arrived on the scene, he would find Michael, barely clinging to life.  

As his friend was back home, enjoying life with his family, John finally gain the rank of Captain, and form the Special Forces unit The Bloodhounds.  

Hearing about Michaels wife and daughters murder, and Michaels return to active duty, John requested Michael be transferred to the Bloodhounds. Together, the two of them led the unit on many missions.  

One day, the team went on a mission in moscow, eliminating what they told was a terrorist involved in many attacks across the states. When they closed in on the target, it became evident they were being set up, as they were ambushed by Russian troops.  

To save his team, John ran diversion, drawing the enemy fire, as Michael and the others commandeered an enemy transport.  

As he attempted to make his escape,  John was gunned down in front of the team, the “terrorist” executing him with a bullet to the head.  

Two days later, the Government made a deal with the Russian troops for Johns body, using it for their latest cybernetic experiment.  

Extracting his head, and implanting it into a completely cybernetic body, complete with a super-computer implanted into his brain, John was turned into the Governments first attempt at a Meta Control Drone.  

Now, he only exists to serve, as Captain Brigade.

The Powers

Super-Computer: Brigades brain is implanted with a super-computer, designed to asses any situation and come up with the best methods to handle them. It can calculate faster than any computer known to man and input mass amounts of data in a matter of milliseconds.  

Mimicry/Deduction: Brigade can learn fighting styles simply by watching them and can even calculate an opponents next move based on patterns and body language.  

Cybernetic Body: Brigades entire body is cybernetic, save for his brain.  

He can lift over 30tons, put a dent into armored plating, and punch through most other materials. He can jump up too 100 feet vertically, and 600feet forward.  

He can run up to 125mph.  

His muscles are cybernetic, and do not fatigue, and his body is designed to filter out toxins and gases, intaking only oxygen.  

His body can withstand small arms fire and is fire-proof.  

His eyes provide a full suite of vision modes.

The Weaknesses

EMP: Brigades body is susceptible to heavy EMP bursts, which would shut him down entirely.  

The stronger the EMP wave, the more it affects him, and the longer he is out.  

Anti-Tank: While Brigade is completely armored, specialized rounds designed to destroy tanks can do effective damage to his body.  

Ghost in the Machine: While his mind is being controlled by a super-computer, Johns subconscious still exists, and can be “triggered” into taking control, often when he comes across something from his memories.  

Hacked: While highly difficult, the Super-computer in Brigades brain can be hacked.  

If his connection to command is severed, John can take over control of the computer, at least until command can reestablish control.  

The Items

Arsenal: Brigade has access to a massive array of military weapons and tools, ranging from small arms to heavy weapons.  

He outfits himself accordingly, depending on the mission at hand.  

The Minions

The Fluff

The RP Sample

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

ProwlerKnight
ProwlerKnight

Quote : When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move. Your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth and tell the whole world:

“No, you move.”

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 79
Job : CRMA
Humor : Dark, Goofy, Nerdy, pretty much anything
Registration date : 2022-01-29

Back to top Go down

Captain Brigade Empty Re: Captain Brigade

Post by inquisitor May 8th 2024, 7:03 am

Approved.
inquisitor
inquisitor
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Quote : Fellas, you can walk out of here on your own two legs, or the EMTs can wheel you out on stretchers. Make the right choice. -Gavin Clough

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 137
Job : Warbound
Humor : Not child friendly.
Registration date : 2019-03-30

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top