The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Trigger
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:04 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Taliesin
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Split shot application I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Split shot application I_vote_lcapSplit shot application I_voting_barSplit shot application I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Split shot application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Split shot application Empty Split shot application

Post by Jakal November 13th 2012, 10:12 pm

Name: Jacob Kenner
Superhero name:split shot
Title:speak and split
Allignment: hero
Race: human(mostly)
Eyes: brown
Hair: brown
Height 5'9"
Weight:175 lbs
Costume description: it is a yellow muscle shirt with a radioactive logo on it for his top. He has slightly spiked cuffs on his wrists. His pants are black tights with bright yellow radioactive logos on each leg. He also wears a mask from his forehead to his nose that is an almost blackish navy blue.

Personality: he tends to try to be the clown of any group he is in. He screams geek though once you get to know him.
He tries to keep his powers a secret from his parents but still he cares abou them. When he remerges himself, he might jump to a much more pyschopathic. personality. The odds of this happening are 1 in 3. When in this state he purely wants revenge on the people who made him this way. While in his normal state he does his best to help others including putting his life on the line. He tends to act like a normal 16 year old boy quite often.

History: when young Jacob was just a boy his father, a child pyschologist met a mutant child. He grew to be very found of this young child and loved him more than jacob. So jacob's mother hatched a plan. She had Jacob undergo surgery. They implanted robitic nanobots into his bloodstream in hopes to give him some kind of power.

Unfortunately it didn't work, or so they thought. The nanobots gave Jacob tremendous powers which, although he is syill only learning to use. Could potentially one day be very powerful. He first began noticing his powers in a fight, he was getting bullyied and as he was getting beat up in the corner, he managed to split into two and double team the bully. After that he tried to hone his powers and fight crime in his city. Then. About a year after he developed hos powers, his dark half came out. Causing ten people to die. After that he joined a sort of mutant rehab to controll it. His darkside is named sideway and is beginning to have more power coming out soon. He is trained in karate and the only family who knows about his powers is his uncle jimmy he lives in the ruins of New York.

Powers: duplication: he van use the nanobots to create replicas of himself. This is his primary power but has drawbacks. The larger number he creates the less solid they are. He can also make ones thin enough that they have no solidty, mostly used for illusion. Also when one copy feels pain they all do. His reunition can cause a personality jump.

Minor healing: done by nanobots, mailnly for wounds directly involving the bloodstream such as poisoning.
Not on alarge scale, he is still weak but not dead. I ep in healing 3 in duplication.

Slight superhuman strength due to nanobots.

Nanostorm: he fills his eyes with nanobots and shoots lasers from his eyes. I ep
Power grid:
Str:4
Spd:3
End:3
Int:3(2 in pyscho state)
Ep:5
Fs:4
Clone powers(18 clones at a time)
Str:2
Spd:2
Int:3
End:2
Ep0
Fs3

Weak clones
Str:0
Spd:3
End:0
Int:3
Ep:0
Fs:3

Character description: he has about mid length brown hair with swooping brown hair. He has somewhat nice muscles from the nanobots. The rest think stereotypical 16 year old boy, just average.

Rp sample: "Finally," he thought "Finally recruitment day for the super hero legion. Jacob stood there in line eagerly until they finally called him up.

The agent, a rather intimidating man with his large mustache and angry eyes said"so, what do you do?"
Big mistake.

For a second Jacob simply looked at him then began to repeat what the man has said. Each time the number of Jacob's doubled. Eventually he stopped and the copies shrank back towards him.
The agent looked at the strange boy and said" what's your name kid?"

"Well my official name is split shot, but evryone calls me speak and split."

"Well then, welcome aboard."

((I know im not great, or even good, but I have imagination and I promise I can improve, this is my first superhero rp.))

Last edited by Jakal on November 18th 2012, 6:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jakal

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-11-13

Back to top Go down

Split shot application Empty Re: Split shot application

Post by Forceaus November 13th 2012, 10:42 pm

OK, personality and history need to be expanded upon.The personality switches drawback needs to be explained more.Since duplication and regeneration are separate powers you'll need to list how much EP is being placed into both.For the duplication you can have up to 6 clones times the amount of EP.4 DUR is also superhuman so you should list that too.Also how does he have 4 INT and wealth?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakal November 14th 2012, 7:02 am

Switched some points around, how many clones can he have if they aren't solid, for instance just an image like a halogram, drawback there is if one of them is touched he loses focus and drops the trick. I add more this afternoon
Jakal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 14th 2012, 2:44 pm

Holographic images would be a different power from duplication altogether.See the following for more information on those [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakal November 14th 2012, 8:30 pm

I mispoke, not hologram just a weaker version of the clone, ill just keep the same number.
Jakal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 14th 2012, 8:34 pm

The clones will count as NPCs and will have 18 point grids which you should add to your app.If you want to have weaker clones then include a grid for them too.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakal November 14th 2012, 8:42 pm

What are my odds of getting accepted
Jakal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 14th 2012, 8:45 pm

You just need to expand all your info and make grids for the clones.Once all that's done it should be ready to be approved.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakal November 14th 2012, 9:16 pm

Done
Jakal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 14th 2012, 9:29 pm

It's 6 clones for each point of EP meaning you can create up to 18 for now.Include that in too.Also all the clones will have the same amount of both INT and FS as the original.Edit that last little bit in and you're good to go.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakal November 14th 2012, 9:35 pm

All fixed
Jakal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 14th 2012, 9:36 pm

Approved until stated otherwise.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakal November 14th 2012, 10:10 pm

K, any recommendations on what to do first
Jakal

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus November 14th 2012, 10:14 pm

You could create an open topic and see if anyone enters or plan a topic with somebody.I'd suggest entering the chatbox.It's the fastest way to do anything around here.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakal November 14th 2012, 10:27 pm

I found a topic that said enter, i can just jump in on those right?
Jakal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top