The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_vote_lcapBank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_voting_barBank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_vote_lcapBank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_voting_barBank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) Empty Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.)

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 6:57 pm

The exact thoughts going through Sachin Mankar's head, as he was laying on the floor with his hands over his head, were Bank Robberies are so cliché. Honestly, the four men- heavily armed, he noted to his dismay- were robbing the bank when they could get a lot of money just selling their damn guns. Of course, his cynical mind realized that in Brooklyn, these guns might be needed.

Damn, man. Cause dying wasn't high on his list. He wasn't sure about the extents of his healing powers, but he felt that a headshot would be trouble. So far, he'd only had a few minor wounds, and once his arm was severely burned, but he'd never had a major injury other than that. The teller seemed ready to give the robber yelling at him the cash. This is bad timing for a robbery. noted the comic book writer. Frankly, not many people were in the bank right now, at eleven o'clock. Sachin was here because he needed to withdraw some cash, and the ATMs were out of order.

It might have gone well if he had waited a few hours before withdrawing the cash. He should have been sleeping, but no, he just had to be adjusted to Pacific time rather than Eastern. As far as his body was concerned, it was eight o' clock and he had no damn business being in bed when he could be doing stuff.

It might have gone better to work on his comic than try to get money.

Deciding to tone down the self-pity a notch, he looked around. Four heavily armed guys wearing ski masks were quite clearly robbing the bank. There weren't that many other people in the bank at this hour, and he couldn't see them very easily. The customers were pretty diverse, but the robbers all seemed to be black, largely because the black population in Brooklyn was pretty poor. Sachin knew it said something about him that he thought about socio-economic factors at a time like this.

This was New York though. He felt confident some damn hero would burst in and save the day. Just not him.

Then one of the robbers grabbed him, and held a gun to his head. "Give us the damn cash or the boy dies!"

Fuck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) Empty Re: Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.)

Post by Alpha August 11th 2011, 8:03 pm

"A bank robbery? Well this seems to have some promise, though i'm suprised i'm not doing this. Tends to be what I do these days, but one must take what they're given I suppose." Elena mused to herself as she overlooked the unfolding scene. Considering what would be the best way to make her entrance onto the scene. So many choices, but she didn't have an idea in her mind. How the hell did heroes do this anyway? Must be some sort of sixth sense, or something like that? She sighed, feeling over the pistols strapped to her thighs. As well as the katana that she had decided for, though Huntress was well against it. Actualy she was against the whole hero identity thing, but Elena liked the idea kinda. Maybe understand why heroes insisted on saving people. Maybe she could finally understand. Elena was a little skeptical on that prospect though.

She wiped away a raven black strand of hair from her eyes. Scanning the scene for possible means to go on this case. She didn't see many openings, but one did appear to her anyway. If she could disarm the criminals, taking them down would prove easy. She drew a revolver from its holster on her leg. Checking to see if it had enough power stored in it. With a smirk, she had herself prepared to start. Standing up, she quickly made her way down the fire escape. Keeping to the shadows, as the scene continued to unfold. First she had to find a way in without getting anyone shot, though that would be near impossible as things were. One of the thugs took a little indian kid hostage, though Elena saw this as a golden oppurtunity. Quickly she powered up a charge in her left glove, while aimed with her right revolver.

With a twitch of her finger, the etheral bullet exploded from its barrel.Going throught he window without any resistence at all, blasting through the elbow of the man holding the young kid,as his gun clattered to the floor. Elena smirked as the energy had built up, and stabilized. Sending out the pulse at one of the men before he could aim at one of the hostages. Sending him hard against the floor. Two more guys were left, but she was unsure what to do now. As the next thing came out of a random thought. She ran quickly over the police banter in front, which was usually when guns began to get fired. Which they did, making Elena glad she had brought alogn one gadget of hers. Quickly she tucked into a roll, holding her hand out in front, as the etheral shields took shape. Bullets bouncing off of them like nothing, though it wouldn't take too much before a recharge would be needed. Though hopefully they would need a reload, or not go after the more vulnerable people. That wouldn't help her hero image at all.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.) Empty Re: Bank Robberies are so cliché. (closed to Elena.)

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 8:53 pm

The man holding him yelled when he was shot in the elbow, letting go of Sachin, who jabbed him in the stomach with his elbow. The man went down. One other man went down by the hero's pulse of energy or something. Sachin wasn't quite clear on that. Two were left. Sachin ducked on the floor, unwilling to be hurt by the bullets flying around everywhere. He got some satisfaction that he was right about a hero coming just in time.

One of the men reloaded, and Sachin, who had been around three feet from the man, swung with his foot, and the man was hit in the crotch. In a movie or cartoon, a GONG sound would be heard. Here, he just went down.

The remaining man focused his bullets on Sachin, much to the Indian boy's dismay. The other customers at the bank, being cowards, stayed down. Sachin was shot up quite well, bleeding through a lot of places and his body sliding and arriving a foot or so from the heroine who had showed up, looking quite dead for all intents and purposes.

Refocusing on the heroine, the bank robber started firing at her again, so nobody but Elena noticed that Sachin's wounds were slowly healing...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 12th 2011, 6:41 pm

Elena cursed silently as the bullets assailed her shield slowly eating away at its reserves. Eventually it would have to be shut down for a few minutes. Though she was unsure of how to go from here,since she would be pretty screwed from this point if her shields gave out before their bullets. It seemed like she wasn't in a good position at the moment. Quickly she made her move, as the bullets ran dry, as well as her shield. Though before she could really make a move the indian kid she had just saved a few moments ago lay dead at her feet. Not a good thing at all, though she didn't have any righteous fury,or shit like that. It just pissed her off how they belittled her work like this, on her turf no less. Cursing silently she quickly drew her other revolver. Taking aim, and unloading a shot into each thugs kneecap. They both fell to the ground gripping thier knees in pain. Elena looked at the boys body briefly.

"Is féidir leat a bheith i armas grámhar an ceann bandia óg" She muttered fluidly in Irish.Quickly striding over to the remaining thugs. Kicking thier guns out of their reach. Collecting the weapons before they could be picked up, and used again. "You're all safe now!" She smirked pleased with her work. Knowing that she couldn't help that the poor young man had met his end, but hopefully he would at least get a proper burial. She truely hated seeing young ones dying, but it was unavoidable. Maybe if she was out being a hero, she would find her son more easily. Though that was not a certain. When she gave the body one last look over she thought she saw something odd, his wounds were closing up? Though she didn't give it much thought, well still Elena would have to look into it still.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 12th 2011, 11:24 pm

The customers fled, not waiting for the police or anything, only the teller remaining. Police sirens blared in the distance. A few seconds later, Sachin stood up, his wounds fully healed, and the teller fainted, seeing a dead man stand right back up. "Gee, that freakin' hurt." he grumbled, standing back up slowly, and falling back down, still dazed. "Thanks for helping out." he told the heroine. "Name's Sachin. You?" he asked, glancing at the unconscious or wounded criminals. "I think we should leave now, before the cops show up." he noted, using his comic book writer gained genre savvy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha August 15th 2011, 12:49 am

Elena turned to the boy she had priorly assumed was dead. Yet here he was talking to her as good as new, but how could that be? He was riddled with more bullets than the human body should be able to witstand. So how was it that he was still alive, but then a thought entered her mind. It had to be a healing factor. Elena had done a little research on that power a while ago, and the results were interesting. incase she ever had to deal with the boy, she knew how to put his power out of use. "No problem, its what I do. I go by Rune. It's a pleasure to meet you Sachin." She said in a sociable tone. Accepting that they would not want to be around for the police to ask any questions. "We should, very well lets get out of here. Never did like any public attention anyway." Elena shrugged making her way from the scene, not really concerned if Sachin followed, or not.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top