The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by Slamfist February 9th 2010, 10:09 am

Slamfist turned his attetion to Xyron now, "That's why we invited you here mate, for a little field test."

Overmind motioned to Slam and the two took off away from the group. "Fix it up Claire, it's time for a medieval war story to unfold."

The room quickly formed itself back together, almost like pressing rewind on a VCR.

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by VivaLaCult February 10th 2010, 9:09 pm

Obsidior approached his team, with his playful smile tacked on his face. "Let's kick some ass eh?", Obsidior asked as he patted his teammates on the back forcefully.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash February 21st 2010, 3:30 pm

Cassiel appeared within the castle grand hall, ready to put his plan into action. He smiled as he walked to the King ready to get a chuckle out of this.

(I'm going to be "away" from this topic for a little while. post w/o me as a three on two fight. i will make a HUGE post later explaining everything)

Last edited by Tobais Kado on February 21st 2010, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 February 21st 2010, 4:33 pm

((Wait, what? A king? Did I miss something?))

Xyron smiled at Obsidior's comeraderie. "Yes, lets." He closed his eyes in a quick prayer, gathering himself in peaceful composure. Once he was mentally and physically prepared, his eyes flashed open with a blue glow. He tensed up, ready for anyone to make the first move.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 4th 2010, 11:59 pm

Overmind had decided to teleport himself and Slamfist far away into a remote forest. Xyron was the only one on the opposing team that could even begin to match his strategic genius, but he needed to be careful either way. The forest would prevent the angel from using winged flight and, coupled with his ability to refract light around himself, the forest would make great cover.

Last edited by Slamfist on March 19th 2010, 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult March 5th 2010, 4:07 pm

Obsidior turned to Xyron, "Don't freak out, when this happens just relax." he said with a grin as a rotting corpse popped from the ground and placed his hand on Xyron's shoulder with a devilish grin, the sunk back into the ground as quickly as he had come. Obsidior chuckled as he rose on green energy and took off through the forest whizzing passed trees.

(That body is linked to you, at Xyron's will he can switch places with it ONCE.)

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 19th 2010, 11:26 am

Wolf slipped his hands into his pockets and begin walking through the forest leaving his teammates behind,Wolf slipped into his full wolf form running through the forest his strong muscles under his thick fur rippled as his legs carried him through the forest looking for his first fight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 19th 2010, 11:43 am

Slam ran through the forest full speed, using his arms in his gorilla like fashion, bringing his 50 miles per hour sprint to almost 100. When he reached his top speed he launched himself upwards in order to get a better view of his surroundings. Overmind instead turned himself invisible and slowly hovered above the tree line.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 March 19th 2010, 4:20 pm

Xyron smiled. Finally, the training was underway. He turned to face Obsidior just as the corpse rose up from the ground. Xyron stared blankly at it, as the rotting hand came to rest on the Angel’s shoulder. Apparently Obsidior’s powers were effective, even here. Though there was a small possibility that the beings created were just another complex algorithm generated by the program. The possibility was unlikely, but it made Xyron feel better about using the bodies of the fallen. He shook his head, clearing it of the extraneous thoughts. Now was not the time. He looked back up to see Slamfist leap in the air.

“The forest… clever.” Xyron took to the sky, his eyes locked on Slam. He tilted his head slightly, directing his next comment to Obsidior. “If they’re smart, they’ll stick to the woods. Overmind will be able to conduct guerilla tactics, if necessary, and Slamfist will reduce my ability to snipe him by remaining in the treeline. If Cassiel reappears, either you or Wolf will need to intervene. My powers are at a severe disadvantage against him, though the same could be said about his against either of yours. Your minions in particular could prove effective at combing the trees and ferreting out Overmind if he goes to ground.” Xyron started moving towards Slam, determined to get started. Of all the fighters here, Slam would be the most challenging, yet not impossible to overcome… and therefore the most rewarding. He started the assault with a single shot, piercing the air with a silent bolt of energy. It wouldn’t be enough to KO on the first hit, but it would definitely get his attention.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 19th 2010, 5:09 pm

Slam was hit in the shoulder, causing the large Aussie to backflip in the air. He fell to the gfround, creating a small crater where he landed. As he rose he wiped a small amount of blood from his mouth. He let a smirk grow across his non-shielded face.(He can kinda control when his mask is on, but only as long as his arms are full out.) "I guess that means angel boy wants me. This is gonna be fun."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 30th 2010, 7:15 pm

(Not re-joining this topic JUST yet, just trying to revive it by putting it on the latest topic section.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 6 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 30th 2010, 8:12 pm

((I'm waiting for whoever to post.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 March 30th 2010, 10:37 pm

(( Should be either toba or 'Cult. Wolf left his post open enough that anyone from your team could engage him, so someone should. I would post, but then it would feel like Sham and I were monopolizing this thread. ;D ))

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist March 31st 2010, 12:00 am

((It's okay. If we stay away from the others we can do our part of the fight until the chamber shifts.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2010, 9:42 am

So someone fight me)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash March 31st 2010, 10:04 pm

(Viva vs wolf? Im unavailible waiting for a good moment. remember Fight as a 3vs2 fight without me for a while.)

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top