The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber I_vote_rcap 
Seamus McAndrews
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber Empty Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2009, 2:18 pm

Eduard stood at the top the stairs that lead to his mansion, waiting for the heroes to show up. He was in a blue business suit, freshly shaven and his ponytail into a shorter do, though it was far from being short. His blue eyes glistened in the bright morning sun. The house was a glorious sight. The likeness to the Sydney Opera house was uncanny, though his house was on a smaller scale. Off in the distance, though still within eye shot was Gary's house, a large house itself. Gary floated down from above, his hair flowing in the psychic energies he projected for flight. "So when do they show up?" Ed looked down at his watch and responded, " 'Bout 5 minutes."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by VivaLaCult December 6th 2009, 2:27 pm

Kip wore a blue v-neck t-shirt covered by a vest and cargo shorts. Kip jogged up Slamfist's mansion's steps. "Heyo" he said as he arms swung back and forth with each stride, and his fists, which were wrapped in leather fingerless gloves, were clenched. "We gonna start this anytime soon, eh?" he asked as he slapped Slamfist on the back lightly with a smile on his face as he clenched his fist again and the leather made a squeaky noise, the normal leather sound.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by Bash December 6th 2009, 2:30 pm

Cassiel was not confused by the drastic change of enviroment. He flew up to eduard and landed gently in front of him he knew Eduard and Kip was friendly, He held out his hand to both of them, "Hello Eduard (his last name here), Kip Its nice to finally meet you guys."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2009, 2:47 pm

((It's Leifsson.))

"Hey man, long time since we got to hang out, maybe we can afterwards." Ed shook the angel's hand, he wasn't quite as set back as he used to be, but it was still fascinating to meet the holy beings. "Nice to meet you, haven't gotten to meet you yet."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 6th 2009, 2:55 pm

(thought it was zuberkanov or somthin like that)

Cassiel lowered his wings in respect, "I'm Cassiel, I would like things to start off with a good note so that way there will be no hard feelings later," Cassiel turned to Kip, "Hello Kip, It's good to meet you."

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 6th 2009, 3:17 pm

Kip nodded at both Slam and Cassiel. "Okay now that we all now each others names, can we get this started" he said he was eager to test his own against his old friend Slamfist. Obsidior slammed his right hand into his left hand as he smiled and looked around.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2009, 3:20 pm

((This Eduard is Australian, not Russian.))

"There's at least two more coming. That fucking Wolf kid and a guy named Xyron. So we can't start until they get here"

Gary stepped up from behind Ed, "Hey Kip. I guess we finally get to spar today."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 6th 2009, 3:28 pm

Cassiel jumped back sharply, using his wings to maximize the space between the two, "Hey aren't we still missing someone?" Cassiel pulled out his telescope in almost in a Kendo syle manner ready for someone to attack first.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2009, 3:37 pm

Wolf appeared out of the bushes silent as a wolf as he moved up to the others his eyes and hair had changed since he last saw Eduard and stood there looking over them."Huh this is all you got really?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 6th 2009, 3:43 pm

Cassiel miscounted Xyron he acknowledged Wolf and Gary and greeted him, "Hello, Wolf, Gary I am Cassiel. Good to meet you guys. Oops, what about Xyron? Aren't we supposed to wait for him as well?"

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2009, 3:50 pm

"I know. Don't worry, I'm waiting."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 6th 2009, 3:52 pm

"I have the patience, but do these guys?"

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2009, 3:52 pm

Wolf looked around at the house before looking at Eduard."Did you have to go with the Sydney Opera house really?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 6th 2009, 4:03 pm

Kip looked at the other guys. Kip clenched his fist, "Damn all this waitin'" he said but took a seat anyway on the steps to wait. Kip ran his hand through his hair as he looked into the sun squinting his eyes to prevent pain. "I just want to get all of this started, when i beat you, I get bragging rights." he said with a smile as he looked around. Kip leaned back and rested a little bit.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2009, 4:20 pm

Eduard flipped Wolf off. "Yes, I did."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top