The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:36 am by Cobalt

» Trigger
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2009, 4:20 pm

Eduard flipped Wolf off. "Yes, I did."

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by Guest December 6th 2009, 4:21 pm

Wolf laughed looking at the house."Huh kinda a crappy place
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 6th 2009, 4:53 pm

"I personally don't care for your Abode."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2009, 4:56 pm

Wolf sighed looking at them complain."Oh god grow up your suppose to be hero's yet your crying like 2 year olds.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 6th 2009, 5:00 pm

Cassiel cocked his head, "Where do you get your logic?" he said to Wolf.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 December 6th 2009, 8:31 pm

Xyron walked up, unintentionally interrupting their conversation. His white robes flowed gently in the breeze, and he looked almost peaceful.

"I apologize for my tardiness. A fellow hero needed my assistance in the Medical Bay. I came as soon as I was sure they were recovering." He nodded to Cass, Wolf, Gary, and Kip before extending his hand out to Ed. "Thanks for having us. Now, is there anything we are still waiting on, or are we ready to start our sparring session?"

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 6th 2009, 10:15 pm

((You were complaining you bitch.))
"I don't really care if you like my house or not. It's my fucking home so shut up."

Ed extended his hand to shake Xyron's, "I wasn't aware 2 angels had signed up. So which of you is the one who lights up?"
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 6th 2009, 10:36 pm

Kip smiled, "That would be me", Kip said as he stood to his feet and smiled brightly. "I think my smile brights up everything, and Wolf, where the hell is your mansion?" he asked knowing Wolf had next to nothing, much less a mansion that rivaled the GUN base in technology. Kip slapped his hands together and rubbed them quickly, "Let's do this guys" he said as he smiled again, "Who is on my team" he asked looking at the people.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 6th 2009, 10:57 pm

Wolf grinned looking at the angel."My bad if I don't need a big house to prove myself to people now I'll be on someone's team I can't wait to break someone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 7th 2009, 2:00 am

Cassiel litterally giowed to kip, bragging irony in response to his witty remark. "I care less on who teams up with who. Now I don't mean I fights my battles alone, I just trust everyone enough to work with anyone."

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 December 7th 2009, 10:21 am

Xyron smiled, his hands glowing a light blue. "Your question might be easier to answer if it were a little more specific." He shook his head at Kip's remark. He had learned enough of human sarcasm to know that the man was not being serious. Then he laughed aloud at Cassiel's reply.
"By know, we have almost all seen each other in combat, or at least heard about it from others. With a little quick thinking, I'm sure that any teams we draft will be extremely cohesive. So perhaps..." he paused and looked back at Ed, "our host should pick teams for fairness. You are the primary reason for our attendance, after all."

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 7th 2009, 9:12 pm

"That's Fine. I don't care what you team me up with, but be forewarned. I will use my team to the full effectiveness. I dont mean to insult anyone by that statement, I just can express it no other way." Cassiel crossed his arms while he talked.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 7th 2009, 9:27 pm

"Well of course, no one is going in here and not trying, I know I am not." Kip said with a smile, "I just want to show off my new costume" he said with a grin as he flicked his thumb over his nose, "You know what, screw it" he said and held his hands out, and his body faded into a skeleton which then melted into the ground, within seconds Kip rose from the ground, changed...into Obsidior...the new one.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 Mayuri10

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 2 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 7th 2009, 9:31 pm

Cassiel stood there unwavering by the odd turn of events, "You were itching to do that from the start weren't you? You were just looking for a good time to do it."

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2009, 11:45 pm

Wolf shook his shaggy black hair and looked at them."Anytime you girls want to stop chatting so we can fight would be good.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 8th 2009, 12:38 pm

Ed glared at Wolf, "Anytime you wanna stop bitching would please all of us to no end."

He then looked back at the group, "Well we could just do this school yard style. You answered the posting first, I'm organizing this thing. Me and you can just be team captains."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top