The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by Guest December 13th 2009, 1:45 pm

Wolf stayed sitting down looking at his team before the other and shrugged."Whatever.

Back to top Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by VivaLaCult December 17th 2009, 7:32 am

"Okay I am not standing here any longer, let's go" Obsidior said as he tipped his odd hat to the left and swung open the doors to Ed's house. One his way in Obsidior kicked Wolf lightly in the thigh signaling for him to get up. "Lazy ass", he said with a chuckle as he put his arm around Xyron's shoulder to lead him into the house.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 17th 2009, 4:46 pm

Wolf chuckled following them in shaking his hair bored like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 17th 2009, 6:16 pm

(We are trying to make this topic 5000 words, how about making decent posts?)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jackie December 18th 2009, 8:41 pm

(( sorry guys, been uh, "busy" with um, female related articles Razz ))

David walked through the doors, his hair was a bit shorter due to his sojourn here at the GUN facilities, after a few weeks of testing they have still come no closer to figuring out anything about the parasite, but have granted him freedom of the grounds, he stumbled upon the flier detailing the training session and decided that, without having anything else to do, would join, so here he was, he walked in nonchalantly, he gave a perfunctory nod to the group mulling about the room
Jackie
Jackie

Number of posts : 15
Job : None, I don't work for the system
Humor : Your fuckin' hilarious when your high!
Registration date : 2009-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 20th 2009, 10:23 am

Obsidior pointed with a single forefinger. "That makes 7" he pointed out the obvious and grinned. "Hey new guy you got friends so we can make this fight equal" he called out to David, his playful grin still on his face.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 20th 2009, 6:19 pm

Wolf leaned back against a door his shaggy hair covering his face as he let out a very exaggerated sigh."Dude or we ever going to get down to knuckles and bones are just walk around acting like were going to fight?"He turned looking at the others waiting for some kind of well in this group a smart ass remark.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 22nd 2009, 9:36 am

((This topic is full Jerid sorry man.))
"Alright, alright, calm down people. I'll take you guys down to the sub-basement. I think you'll get a whole new appreciation for what I'm having you guys do."

Ed pushed by the others, followed close in tow by Gary. Ed swung open his large, almost vault like doors. The slowly swung revealing the extravagant stylings of an Australian turned American. He had keep sakes from the land down under decorated across his large home, along with large amounts of sports memorabilia from his football days.He ignored any comments made about his decor, not caring to hear Wolf's shit again. He led them up a set of stairs onto a foyeur type landing at the top of the flight. He pressed a few buttons on what seemed to be a security console, followed by a press of his finger against the screen. The sound of an elevator could be heard from behind the wall. after a second or two the panelling opened into a large elevator. After allowing his guests to step in he and Gary followed suit. Once again Ed pressed several buttons, touched his finger against the screen, and the group found themselves travelling downwards.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 22nd 2009, 3:49 pm

Cassiel sighed in boredom as he walked away from the elevator, "I'm just gonna meet you guys there. I know where to go, dont worry." He walked over to a nearby spiral staircase. He did a small jump and opened his wings and dove down towords their destination. This would be faster than the elevator.

Last edited by Tobais Kado on December 23rd 2009, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 22nd 2009, 5:57 pm

Obsidior leaned over to Ed and nudged Ed's bicep. "You invited alot of impatient stiffs dude" he said with a cheeky grin.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 22nd 2009, 6:39 pm

Wolf leaned against the new elevator and chuckled."Nice stuff tell me isn't it cheating to play football when your basically a running building"?Wolf laid his head back letting out a bark of laughter obviously becoming more wolfish every day.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 23rd 2009, 9:38 am

((No Matt, the only way down is by elevator.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 23rd 2009, 3:28 pm

edited

The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 4 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 23rd 2009, 6:03 pm

(There are no stairs ONLY elevator anymore problems from here on need to be Pm'd)

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 January 4th 2010, 9:29 am

Xyron caught up tot the group, trying his best not to get distracted by the immense amounts of culture in the mansion. It would be easy to get lost here, among the years of history. He could remember all these stages, although Australia was in less need of miracles nowadays than it did when it first started as a prison camp. Xyron snapped into focus again and hurried to catch the elevator. He was eager to get started. Surely with this many good fighters, he would pick up SOMEthing usable in later battles...

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 14th 2010, 7:42 pm

((Fix your post Matt))

"I don't think so. I didn't really know I was superhuman when I was playing. I was stronger than most, faster too. Nothing that would scream 'Superhuman' though. It wan't until after my wife was murdered did my abilities really spike."

The elevator finally touched down and the co-designers of the battle chamber led the group to the chamber.

"Here it is. My pride and joy. Step in and I'll give you a full tour."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top