The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by Slamfist January 14th 2010, 7:42 pm

((Fix your post Matt))

"I don't think so. I didn't really know I was superhuman when I was playing. I was stronger than most, faster too. Nothing that would scream 'Superhuman' though. It wan't until after my wife was murdered did my abilities really spike."

The elevator finally touched down and the co-designers of the battle chamber led the group to the chamber.

"Here it is. My pride and joy. Step in and I'll give you a full tour."

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by Bash January 15th 2010, 3:58 pm

(just delete it then if you have to be so stubborn about it. I don't see anything in there that said there wasn't one so I said that.)

Cassiel sighed, He hated structuralized events. Most of the time they don't work out the way planned. When they arrived at their destination he said, "Well, if we are done with the plesantries. can we get started?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult January 16th 2010, 12:16 am

"So quick to business, what a buzzkill, why don't you just tell us the outcome of the fight, you probably know it anyway" Obsidior said walking backwards flipping off Cassiel playfully.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 16th 2010, 2:10 pm

((No Matt, the only way down is by elevator.))
(Right there I told you.)
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 18th 2010, 5:04 pm

(then delete the post. I cant do that here.)

Cassiel ignored Kip's remark as he walked alongside gary. He Read his mind and found the game Gary was most fond of. Cassiel lowered his voice as he recited the announcers comments. Cassiel was bored he had to do something to pass the time.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 5 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 19th 2010, 10:49 am

Wolf looked at the group before falling into step looking bored,His eyes flicked around examining the area with a touch of boredom."Ok let's get started".Wolf walked over to the right side and sat down waiting on the rest of his team.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 January 19th 2010, 3:05 pm

Xyron stepped inside the chamber, nodding in admiration. He spread his wings wide, stretching in anticipation of the fight ahead. "Very nice, very nice. I'll have to get the specifications from you after our test run." He spun once, trying to see the entirety of the room. It seemed everyone was eager to get started, so he wouldnt bog the group down discussing specs with the creator. There would be plenty of time for that later. Xyron's wings returned to their normal position just as his arms began to stretch. Blue beams emerged from the tips of his fingers when he reached the full extended position, but then vanished as he finished. Rolling his head once, then twice, Xyron finished limbering up.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 20th 2010, 10:26 pm

The chamber was deceptively large, spanning nearly the entirety of New Orleans. The curved plain white walls did little to give away that fact though, since all anyone could see in any direction was white, however, one could still tell they were inside a technological marvel. Overmind began speaking, "It may look plain, but I can fix that real quick. Run simulation 7664, Condition: Perfect." Throughout the room a great sheen overtook the walls. All around the group frames of buildings were being built in a holographic blocks that quickly solidified. People were built on wire frames. About twenty seconds passed and the horizon was filled with medeival structures. Peasants filled the streets and the air was filled with a musty scent mixed with that of far off horse maneur.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 22nd 2010, 2:31 pm

Cassiel ignored the change in scenery as he Interlocked his fingers above his head and raised them streching himself in the process. He cracked a small smirk as he took flight to the castle way off to the distance. It was a plan likely to fail but It would give him some amusement doing so.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist January 22nd 2010, 6:59 pm

"I wasn't done! I'm still showing the room off." Overmind yelled into the distance. "Hey Claire."

"Yes, Gary?" the room responded.

"Ruin it." The room seemed to shake violently as buildings fell and people vanished.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash January 23rd 2010, 4:43 pm

Cassiel tried to reason with him. He called out knowing that he was still within audible distance. "Once you're done showing off Gary, please start it off with the previous simulation thank you." Cassiel flew off to the far edge of the arena. Once there, he turned, hovered and pulled up his telescope, watching and waiting.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 January 25th 2010, 10:13 am

Xyron watched with interest as the medieval scene stretched out before him. It reminded him of a time so long past, when he wandered aimlessly performing miracles. That time in particular was difficult, as everyone seemed to be trying to kill each other and disease was rampant. Even now, Xyron mentally avoided bringing up the "Black Death." It was... a VERY trying time.

Xyron was just getting used to the surroundings when Overmind's AI started to destroy the simulation. Xyron cringed in anticipation, expecting his gut to start yelling at him to rescue all of the nearby civilians. When he felt nothing, he remembered that is was all just simulation. Still, he felt an uneasy nervousness with all the destruction raining around him. He realized his hands were glowing and he quickly shook them out. Old habits die hard.

Xyron nodded at Overmind. "Very realistic." Xyron spoke loudly to overcome the sound of the destruction. He realized he was overdoing it a bit, and coughed to cover the correction. "I'm surprised at just how much so it is. Does your 'Claire' control each individual with the same precision as these, or do only the creatures and characters in the foreground garner her detailed attention? And to what extent? Are they merely faces, or do they each have a programmed set of actions and reactions based on a randomized history generator?" Xyron was in the zone, dying to swap ideas and answers. He knew it should probably wait until after the battle, but he was far too eager to feign disinterest.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 26th 2010, 8:58 am

Wolf looked around the simulated City and nodded."Hey Slam you got a Gladiatorial Arena in these simulations"?Wolf eyes flicked from one area to the other taking a few steps as the place began to fall apart."Huh what a shame.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 8th 2010, 3:59 pm

Overmind responded to Xyron while Slam handled Wolf's question.

"Thank you Xyron. I'm glad to meet another man of science. Well not man necissarily in your case. But I'm sure you know what I mean. So many of these hero types are quick with their fists, not so much with their heads. I'd be happy to explain the details afterwards though."

"I'd be surprised if this thing didn't have a simulated version of any situation you could think of. But please, don't try and prove me wrong."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 February 8th 2010, 7:33 pm

Xyron nodded, all too eager to pick Overmind's...well...mind. But he could wait for a little while longer. This training was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that Xyron didnt want to miss. Granted, the term once-in-a-lifetime hardly applied to someone in his situation, but the implication was present regardless. "I'll be sure to hold you to that, Overmind. But for the sake of the 'quick with their fists' types, perhaps we should get our training session underway? Surely the easiest way to test out this newly improved simulation chamber would be to initialize a field test, no?"

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist February 9th 2010, 10:09 am

Slamfist turned his attetion to Xyron now, "That's why we invited you here mate, for a little field test."

Overmind motioned to Slam and the two took off away from the group. "Fix it up Claire, it's time for a medieval war story to unfold."

The room quickly formed itself back together, almost like pressing rewind on a VCR.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top