The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_vote_lcapOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_voting_barOpen Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by Slamfist December 8th 2009, 12:38 pm

Ed glared at Wolf, "Anytime you wanna stop bitching would please all of us to no end."

He then looked back at the group, "Well we could just do this school yard style. You answered the posting first, I'm organizing this thing. Me and you can just be team captains."

Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1686
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 Empty Re: Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber

Post by Bash December 8th 2009, 12:50 pm

Cassiel crossed his arms in boredom, "Very well, since you our host, you should have first pick."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The hate inside you breeds!
It's getting hard to breathe.
The walls around you fall.
Your legs are getting weak.
You drop down to your knees!
Your mind’s forsaken you!

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 938
Job : workin at a local grocery store.
Humor : Shoving Food into a bag and eating your money!?!
Registration date : 2009-10-29

http://monster-hunter.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 8th 2009, 12:53 pm

"Fair enough. I want my good buddy Gary."

Gary nodded at Ed and smiled, he wasn't used to ever getting picked first for anything remotely sport like.
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Student
Humor : More inside jokes than should be allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 8th 2009, 1:17 pm

Slamfist wrote: You answered the posting first, I'm organizing this thing. Me and you can just be team captains."[/color]

(viva or me I know viva is right next to you most of the time so I figured that mabye would be an exception)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 Bash15
Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 8th 2009, 1:22 pm

((I was talking to Xyron, he accepted the quest first. I'm talking as if it was a posting on a bulletin board.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 8th 2009, 1:24 pm

((kk im not on psp right now you know.))

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 8th 2009, 1:25 pm

((I know.))
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 8th 2009, 3:44 pm

Obsidior bounced from left foot to right foot, anxious for the fight. He sent his left hand into his right palm and twirled his wrist, and then did the opposite with the other hand. Obsidior was the only one in outfit, but he looked at the angels, They probably don't change from what they wear now he thought, then smiled as he pictured their closets being filled with 30 of the same outfits. Obsidior rolled his neck as he waited to be picked, he knew that they would be foolish if was picked last, but it didn't bother him to think of that happening, Everyone here is amazing, I would have trouble picking he thought as he continued to move from foot to foot. Obsidior smiled and looked at Wolf then Xyron, they looked intense, then he looked up at Cassiel the telescope threw him off. Obsidior watched Gary, he hadn't seen him fight yet so he was on edge.

Last edited by VivaLaCult on December 8th 2009, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 8th 2009, 4:03 pm

Cassiel read Obsidior's mind. in response he bent light to reflect different colors of his outfit, and to create a mirrage of wich he looked like he was now wearing metal armor.

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 8th 2009, 8:59 pm

Wolf sighed looking at them waiting."Ok SO ed got some dude why don't the next guy pick.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 December 9th 2009, 10:42 am

Xyron looked around, double checking to make sure he was the one Ed was referring to. Then he began to think about the teams. All of the other fighters were amazing, but for everyone to get the most out of this encounter, he knew who would be best for each team. And that made his choice for him.

"Obsidior, would you join me please?" Xyron felt almost guilty for having to make the decision, but he reminded himself that the choice would make the training better for everyone involved.

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult December 9th 2009, 3:13 pm

Obsidior nodded quickly and soon joined Xyron's side, he kept it calm, but he was bursting inside, not only was he a 'first draft pick' but he got to fight Slamfist, he couldn't wait. "Thanks man" he whispered in Xyron's ear as he stood waiting for the next picks, and waiting to see all of the teams, he knew the fight would be awesome.

Open Invitation, Testing Out the Newly Improved Simulation Chamber - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people

Back to top Go down

Post by Slamfist December 9th 2009, 7:12 pm

"I'll pick Cass. I could use an angel on my side."
Slamfist
Slamfist
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by keil7777777 December 11th 2009, 9:09 am

Xyron smiled. He had guessed the teams would split like this. Now each team had an angel, a melee, and an 'other.' Obsidor tended to avoid classifications. "Then Wolf, you're with me." Xyron bowed to Ed and motioned for him to continue. "Now that the teams are settled, I believe it's time for some training. Shall we?"

Honor guide me,
Stand beside me,
Aid me now as once before.
With faith inside me,
Death’s denied me,
Let me live to kill no more.

~The Gladiator

Profiles:
Xyron Meteo & Chainer
keil7777777
keil7777777
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 414
Job : Regurgitating information for the enjoyment of the Professors.
Humor : ↑
Registration date : 2009-02-13

http://xyron7777777.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bash December 12th 2009, 4:47 pm

"I am ready before you are." Cassiel said with a combination of bragging, taunting and intimidation. He walked over to his teams side holding his scope in the middle, small end out. "shall we have a moment to discuss stragedy?"

Bash
Bash
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 13th 2009, 1:45 pm

Wolf stayed sitting down looking at his team before the other and shrugged."Whatever.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top