The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
SicilianDragon
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_vote_lcapShade [Crimson Dawn] I_voting_barShade [Crimson Dawn] I_vote_rcap 
Vorik
Shade [Crimson Dawn] I_vote_lcapShade [Crimson Dawn] I_voting_barShade [Crimson Dawn] I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Shade [Crimson Dawn]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shade [Crimson Dawn] Empty Shade [Crimson Dawn]

Post by Alpha January 4th 2013, 6:37 pm

In a matter of moments Elena had slipped into one of her favorite black dresses,slit on the side as to add a modicum of sex appeal to her appearance. She was also wearing a nice pair of black heels,something that complimented her dress well enough and her hair was left to fall down her shoulders in curls. All in all she thought she looked pleasing,which was good enough for the meeting that she was to hold. It was too take place within the meeting area of the haunted house,a place that she had designated as her own. Isak also was to live with her but he would be attending hits meeting as well,as long as the others did not kill him in the course of it.

”Attention,I would like all members of Shade to make their way to the conference room as soon as possible please. Have a very important announcement to make that I would like all of you to hear.” She spoke into a small black communicator. It was sure to reach each member no matter where they were and soon enough they would be here as she wanted them to be. The threat of Dominus was a sure one and one that she knew would require some forethought to defeat. ”This will prove to be interesting.” Elena mused to herself arching her fiery eyebrows. Sitting at the head of the table Elena waited patiently,for each of the members to file in until they were all here. Once the last member had arrive she would begin the deliberations.

”Welcome everyone,I hope the accommodations are to your likings.” Wine and a venerable feast had been placed before the members, as well as a few bottles of blood for the self proclaimed vampire. She had made sure that even Volt and Tek were catered to when they appeared even in their inebriated stupor. Her green eyes scanned the room slowly at first as if to build a sort of tension before she would begin what some would call a long winded speech. ”I'm sure most of you have watched the speech made y a mister Adam Paxton,head of an interest group known as Dominus.” She spoke his name with a derisive sneer that made her contempt obvious. He was nothing but an ant facing a power that he had no idea of.

”He in short has made war upon all meta human kind or anyone that would be considered abnormal. Anyone not human is now under the threat of such scrutiny but I say this would make our job much easier. Heroic individuals that would have the liberty to focus their attentions upon us are now being attacked by this Dominus as well as if my predictions are correct,even the public will turn against them. Dominus may be trying to hinder the more criminal components of society but they only enable it” This was true enough seeing as they would focus mostly upon vigilantes that consider them heroic but then against people always were so good at pointing the finger.

”In the darkness we will work,and in the darkness we will achieve our goals;now with Dominus unwittingly helping us things have become easier than ever.” Sure it would take a little work on their part,Elena was sure that they would be much closer to their grand goal.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shade [Crimson Dawn] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Shade [Crimson Dawn] Empty Re: Shade [Crimson Dawn]

Post by Forceaus January 4th 2013, 7:43 pm

Doctor Xelek was in the house of mirrors examining the shards of one of the ones he had recently broken as part of a strange experiment he had been running based on the workings of chaos theory.Striking the mirrors in different places with various objects such as a rock, hammer, knife and even his own bare to see how the glass would react and what parts of it was shattered. He was mainly doing this to bide some time while he figured out some other things. That and he was a bit bored.The daily routine of this job was somewhat unpredictable due to it changing based on what his boss wanted at any given time. It was quite the interesting one. He was examining his hand to see if there were any cuts on his hand perhaps due to having struck the mirror with it.He closely looked it over but saw no would inflicted.He was lucky perhaps.That or his body had already healed whatever cuts may have come of hitting the glass. That serum he made did after all make him heal faster.

The doctor continued to ponder such things as the message came over the speakers. Elena Marie was asking for all the members of her villainous group to assemble in the meeting hall. This was bound to be something major considering recent events the world had been undertaking.By all likelihood this meeting was being held in response to such ongoing events. It seems she was going to address such matters with her employees.

Doctor Xelek carefully walked over the fallen glass and exited in tow the house of mirrors to head over to the meeting place.The meeting would of course be held in the haunted house so that's where he was heading.He saw some of the others coming out of their respective chambers in this abandoned amusement park to also attend this crucial meeting.Xelek pondered just what she might say and how this meeting might go. He walked over to the haunted house, his momentum altering routinely as he did so. He was simply unable to keep a consistent pace on the way over.

He finally entered the haunted house and made his way to the meeting room where he sat down and awaited the start of the session. Shade's members were gathered and its leader spoke. She spoke of the activities that Dominus was engaging in and how they would react to them.Staying secretive and letting their enemies destroy each other.The best option to undergo.According to her this would only make achieving their ultimate goal only easier.Doctor Xelek hoped she was indeed correct about this.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 4th 2013, 8:21 pm

Coronel who was so lively was not for after a few days ago things went so wrong after hearing of a speech made by a man named Adam Paxton. It was complete chaos for Choronel to think that he could die do to the hands of some ass who he has never heard of. Coronel was almost always calm but do to the intense strain that anytime he could be stripped of his power and killed. He was wondering around the grounds of the Shade's headquarters eating food trying to get some of the stress off his mind. He was gritting his teeth and clenching his fist at the thought. He was enraged and anyone who could see him would know that do to his facial expression. Now Coronel had a reason to kill and it was to live and that he would try to help kill the person known as Dominus.

He was walking on the roller coaster tracks when he heard the all call for everyone to meet up in the Haunted House for and important group meeting. He seen others walking in, but he knew what the meeting was already about. If anything everyone should already know and just the thought about it again put Coronel on edge. He jumped down landing on his feet and started to walk towards the house. He could hear himself breath deeper as he got closer. When he reached the others he kinda merged with the group and followed his co-workers. He held the door open as he walked in and looked around. He could see Elena at the head of the table waiting for everyone.

As he walked in there was a big table and food all over it. He walked over and sat in the seat that was 3 seats away from Elena so he could easily understand what she said. He crossed his arms over his chest and pressed himself in the back of the seat. Even though the food looked good he did not want any of it. He was to ready to kill the new person that he couldn't eat. If he was not in the group he would probably die trying to kill the person. He just listen while Elena explained things to the group. He did peer around to see the members still coming in and he seen how the food was sort of selective on who was coming in to eat and listen. This building was also good to use because it was something that Elena's taste in scenery was so good. Or rather close to Coronel's liking. The room did lift his spirits about the whole thing, but to wipe out thousands was nuts. Coronel only did 10-20 sometimes on a mission or job assignment. But this was going to be an onslaught and Coronel was going to be amongst that would die. He sat there in the chair full of anger and also more than anything worriedness!

Last edited by Mr. BigMac on January 5th 2013, 12:52 am; edited 3 times in total

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore January 4th 2013, 11:58 pm

Dominus was not a name Cain had heard of before that day and it wasn't a name he wanted to hear ever again, but fate had a strange way of telling you that what what you wanted mean absolutely shit. He was sitting on his bed, his 'flavor of the week' laying on it next to him as he crushed the remote turning the tv off. If this Adam Paxton guy truly thought he could get meta humans to do whatever he wanted? That they'd all bow to his wishes, than he had another thing coming. Cain knew he wasn't the only person who didn't like what the old man said and so figured other people were bond to do something...chaotic. Something Cain loved to do, oh how he wanted to shadow travel to that Nan's location and put a Kilij in his back...but lucky for him the broadcast was made in the daytime, such a smart man he was.

Twirling his fingers in the air he made all the shadows in the entire amusement park twirl up in a circle. The Lord of Shadows was agitated and needed it to be night time already. He was looking to let off some steam but couldn't quite do so just yet, the blasted sun was still high in the air and he wasn't going anywhere until it was at least 6:00. At least, that's what he thought until he got a message from Elena Marie calling in for a meeting and everyone was to show up. A grin came upon his face, was it time? Was she finally going to let him loose upon this pitiful world of super haters? To bathe in the bag o' bloods...blood? He sure hoped so and with a smirk snapping his fingers a shadow monster grabbed him and moved them to the haunted house.

Mere seconds later the meeting room in the haunted mansion was darkened and the binds all pulled down to shut out the light that was coming in. Out from the shadows arose their Lord with a glint in his blood red eyes and a smile on his lips. No sun light entered the room only the artificial kind was still in working. "Elena, Elena what do you have for us this time? And a meeting during the day, are you trying to kill me beautiful?" He asked with a smirk sitting down in his throne of shadows before taking a sip of wine. Sure, his entrance was 'flashy' and some my fine it not needed but unless they wanted him to catch flames and then the building in turn they'd learn to cope with it. Other than that, Cain but his feet up on the table took another sip of his blood and waited for things to happen.

Last edited by CainVulsore on January 5th 2013, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Cain Vulsore
Shade [Crimson Dawn] Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Wonton January 5th 2013, 4:20 am

A place of tranquility and peace is all that is required to regain ones strength and vitality, the meditation of the mind and spirit were enough to calm even the most volatile beings. Amidst the gentle rushing a bubbling stream and the sing-song cries of the native birdlife a solitary female figure sat cross-legged on a deep grey stone, her eyes furrowed in concentration as a slow burning crimson chi emanated off her porcelain skin. Shade's princess, equally feared as much as she was lusted after had finally found her place of solitude; away from the preposterous peasants she was forced to work with, away from the slave-girls who never delivered the passion and entertainment she so desperately required from them and most importantly away from her nosy, arrogant and frustratingly powerful leader...the Crimson Witch herself. The one positive about working for such a powerful figure was the fact that she was female. There was no way in heaven or hell or any realm in between that the fearsome oriental concubine was going to bow to a male, super powered or otherwise. Submitting to Elena Marie was an itching factor that she had to deal with..and by deal with that meant avoiding the Crimson Witch as much as possible.

Images of her past life flashed across her mind; the imperial palace; jade dragons; the royal bed chamber and the vast army that tended to her every whim were but a few novelty memories she focused on. A time where she was the most powerful being in the land, the killer concubine and a woman who was much more than the pawn of a witch. A low sigh rippled from the meditative woman's lips, the hidden greenhouse within the amusement park grounds were truly a lucky find. A place where she thought she could have a moment of peace away from her 'comrades'..a.lthough this was quickly proven wrong when an all too familiar voice blared through the atmosphere, shattering the comfortable silence in an instant and startling the princess to the point that a growl escaped her throat.

"Damn sorceress...", she uttered, grinding her teeth as she hopped up in one light movement. Getting called for a meeting was mighty unpleasant as it was troublesome..especially since all of those idiotic, disgusting smelling males were attending. She disliked them all, Isak was probably exempt from the rule but he was a clumsy and incompetent boy. A simple circus sideshow compared to the freaks that roamed Shade's kingdom.

Flicking a strand of midnight black hair away from her eyes the rather petite female darted from her resting place onto a nearby trunk, whisking her lithe body into the air until she reached the roof of the haunted mansion, Elena's place of rest. Slipping through an open window Daji slinked through the shadows with snarl on her lips and a blade on her hips, ready for any stupid prank Volt may choose to pull on her. It was only until her lithe form became bathed in the light of the meeting hall did her sharp gaze fall on those already seated. Fools, peasants and arrogant cavemen were the best words to describe them...especially the douchebg who thought he was a creature of the night. One day I'm gonna shove a crucifix up his asshole.., she thought to herself, allowing a malevolent giggle to escape her puckered lips.

Listening to Elena was chore in itself, Daji's eyes flickered to and from the red-haired woman's curvaceous form all the way to the bumbling fools she was forced to consider her allies. The end of the sorceress' monologue was met with a brief silence and it was only until Vampire wannabe boy began his cringeworthy attempt at wooing Elena did Daji butt in. "I have no care for Dominus or the people they are hunting. I fucked Adam's daughter and I am quite pleased with that fact and I will fuck her again if that's what it comes down to,", she snarled, a malicious glint in her golden eyes, "If they come I will slaughter them BUT until then let me have my fun...without intrusions!", she growled, staring at her more annoying colleagues as the venomous words clung to the air.

Swivelling on the heels of her dainty feet Daji headed back outside, her jaw clenched and braid whipping in the air as she headed for the opening. Turning once more to look at her comrades she gave them a feral grin, pearly white canines bared like a beast from the wild, "I think I'll enjoy their arrival...we all know it's bound to happen.." and with that the demon princess from centuries passed disappeared into the veil of the late evening...returning to her place of solace, a place where her wrath and lust could build up until the first steps of this war began. She was ready and the bubbling malevolence inside of her only spurred the beastly fury even more...

Daji / Daji's weapons

Human Form
Spoiler:
Mr Wonton
Mr Wonton

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White January 5th 2013, 9:04 pm

It has been a while since Isak had his training in the big white room. In his opinion,he had been intense, but he could probably have done better. In any case, he had proven he could be a member of Shade. Of course, he knew slightly about the full extent of the group's activites. But that doesn't met Isak fully disagreed with what they did. Because, of course, Isak did not participated in any mission or activities of any kind other than training. But the boy knew that his master would make him do something soon or so. After all, he had to do some field training as well one day. But that day wasn't there yet. Anyway, Isak looked forward to that.

Since he was now a member of Shade, the other members had to be mentionned. Aside from her master Elena, there were many more. There was the duo Tek and Volt. These guys seemed to be laid back and carefree. He knew they smoked pot and maybe some other drug. He also knew that these guys were killers. He did not have much interaction with them so far. There was a Russian woman who was known as Red Death, which he thought he could have gotten close since he was half-Polish and so, Slavic, just like her. But he didn't saw her much. There was a man named Xelek, a doctor. He was what Isak considered a madman and tried to avoid him as much as possible. There was a guy named Coronel, which Isak didn't knew much about. But what he knew was enough to not talk to him. There was also Cain, a man who could control shadows, or something like that. He was pretty much a mystery to him. Finally, there was Daji, which was a rude, coarse and crazy girl. Sure, she looked kinda hot, but damn she was out of Isak's league. Yes, he still looked at girls when he had the chance but he didn't had much luck so far. After all, he was in his new room.

That new room was in the Haunted House of the park. He had chosen the most normal room which he stripped of the few scary stuff. He had a medium sized room for himself and he still planned to get a television. But that didn't prevent him from hearing Adam Paxton's speech. That man was the head of an organization called Dominus, which dedicated itself to protect the country from metahuman threats. Was Shade targeted by what he had said? Only his master and the others could tell, since Isak had some difficulty understanding what a metahuman was, since he initially believed that it was only people born with some abilities that were labeled as such. But ever since he gained his magical potential, the young man was now in complete questionning.

After a few hours of reading, the voice of Elena Marie was heard. She called the members of Shade for a meeting. Curious, Isak finished the page he was reading and he closed his book. He went out of his room to go to the conference room. It took him a few minutes to arrive but he was glad he wasn't the last to be there. He bowed his head as a greeting to his master, and waved while smiling timidly the other people present. He took a sit close to his master and looked everyone else before saying a few words.

-So what's this all about? Am I going to be trained to survive against all of you? Because, I don't think I'm ready for that.

It probably was not about him, but he hoped his joke could be laughed of, instead of him being laughed at, as usual.

Isak
Shade [Crimson Dawn] Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Death January 6th 2013, 8:57 pm

Galya Kozhurov watched the feed of Adam Paxton playing on national television from the back seat of the black sedan that was chauffeuring her through one of her rare travels to America. Because of her willingness to supply global terrorists with highly illegal weapons, the American government wasn't very fond of her. In fact, if they knew she was here in America right now during an important speech, at least one team of government agents and several police squads would be crashing the party she was on her way to attend. Galya was discrete, however. And she knew that the people she was soon to meet with were at least as subtle with their movements as she was.

She did get a mild surprise when she had received her first summons when she was already planning to be in the area anyways. If the timing hadn't been as convenient, she would have had to sit in with the meeting through some form of video feed. Although she was a master of science and engineering, no method of travel near quick enough to bring her here from across the world was within her reach. Or anyone else she knew of, for that matter. Galya was no metahuman, though she knew she would be joining some soon...

It made her wonder what their take on Adam Paxton's troublesome little speech would be. With metahumans within the group, she suspected they wouldn't be too fond of the man. But although Galya did not share his beliefs, she was quite pleased about his daring venture with his Dominus movement. War and death at mass global levels was undeniably good for business. She was already making a fortune selling to the enemies of Dominus. Perhaps she'd find a way to sell the same weapons to Dominus to double her profits. In the perfect world, perhaps. But it was more likely that she'd have to lean toward one side or another. Perhaps she'd find out soon if these Shade people had anything to say about it.

The suddan slowed to a stop in front of the haunted house, and an automated door smoothly opened up for her. Automated doors and an automated driver... she didn't even have to bother saying goodbye, not that she would anyways. The middle-aged redheaded Russian woman slid out of the car to stand in her low heels that went very well with her heavy fox fur coat and red dress. She'd make a different impression on these people, unlike the discourtesy of a robotic meeting most other people had the displeasure of knowing.

Galya entered the so-called haunted building as Elena was in mid-speech with the others. She waited at the doorway until discussion was dying down and a certain angry woman stormed her way out of the meeting. Only then did she clear her throat to announce her arrival. "Greetings comrades," she spoke to those gathered in a heavily accented tenor. She walked in as if she already belonged and took a seat that Daji didn't seem to want any longer. If some of them did not know who she was yet, then they'd just have to catch up on their own. "So you wish to tangle with this Adam Paxton and his naughty little minions? I too see it your way. I have several business ventures already tied up in this conflict, and I await its... explosion... with open arms."

She then looked around the room to see what thoughts and feelings everyone was wearing on their faces about her arrival. She only offered them a cold grin that warmed only her heart and no other. "Please though. Do go on."

Shade [Crimson Dawn] Newgrid
Equipment | Alts: Sphinx | Doppelganger
Red Death
Red Death

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2012-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha January 14th 2013, 11:02 pm

She waited patiently while everyone came and took their seats,save Volt and Tek who seemed far too busy doing other things to actually attend it seemed. Daji made a short appearance in which she said her motives and left before anyone could really say anything upon them but that was to be expected of the great princess of Shade. She sat at the head of the table nursing down a glass of blood red wine as everyone looked at her and she knew that in a few minutes she would have to explain her grand plan,though of course not the specifics.

The group would not agree if they knew everything that was being planned by the fiery female. Even the mysterious Red Death had deigned to come to their little meeting and that alone showed how important that this little get together was. ”Well it seems that everyone who is to come has arrived.” She said with what seemed like a subdued disappointment. Taking a deep drought of the red wine,she set the crystalline glass upon the table before looking out over the many members of her illustrious organization. ”And this is no training exercise Isak.” She added off handily to her apprentice before motioning for him to take a seat next to her.

Isak was a liability when it came down to it but even he could be used if she needed to. ”Its a pleasure that you chose to attend.” The honey coated words were directed towards Red Death,a particularly scary member of the group but a powerful one nonetheless. She was a useful addition and one Elena planned to use to her fullest capacity. ”Dominus is a dangerous organization and one steeped within the very government itself. Their agents are all powerful but that does not make them unbeatable,no one is invincible.” A cold glint came upon her eyes when she spoke this statement.

”For this meeting I have a small amount of information gathered. Its trivial at best but its everything I can gather upon the associates and assets of Dominus, as well as a few of the Agents themselves.” She threw down a document sealed with a strange symbol. It was an unimpressive amount of information compared to what they faced as a whole but something that they could use to their advantage. Even a dull knife could kill if used correctly.” I also have intelligence that a certain group called the Thrones has an item that would prove useful to our cause. I'm sure some of you have heard of this group.” The organization was for sure secret but even the obscure could be known about.

Shade [Crimson Dawn] CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus January 15th 2013, 1:24 pm

He just sat there in that seat waiting, waiting with as much patience as he could muster as of now. Hopefully this meeting wouldn't drag on unnecessarily longer than it need be. The meeting certainly had to be important based on the context of it. After all most of the people in this very room had probably been designated as targets of the Dominus organization and therefore would potentially be hunted down at any time. Xelek noticed that some of the members were missing.For what reason that was he knew not.Were they off on some mission at the moment and therefore could not attend or did they simply not care about what may soon occur? Xelek hardly knew them well enough to pertain further into the matter.

This being quite the formal meeting, food and drinks set upon the table and everything he decided to enjoy what he could. Helping himself to some of what was there as people came in, sat down and awaited the start of this thing.He came to realize quickly that he did not even know most of the people in this organization.Perhaps it was high time he learned to know of them considering that he works with them now.

Elena soon greeted all that had come and got this meeting going. A document was thrown down upon the table. Xelek reached out and grabbed hold of said document and opened it up to begin reading the information that it may contain. There were only a few notes in there. Just basic information on the organization itself and only a few things on the individual agents. This organization was very good at keeping its existence a well kept secret. Any further information they would probably have to gather themselves. What they had for now was possibly enough. The present information even though it was basic at least gave them some indication as to what they were up against. It was surely something they could use. Especially since apparently several members of this here group were known to be very intelligent.

Xelek laid the folder back down upon the table once more for whomever wished to peruse through it next. All of them should have their chance to learn. Now he focused on something else. The actions they would soon take. "Well then, what will be our course of action for dealing with these opposing forces?" he asked of the boss hoping she would answer in turn.

Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 15th 2013, 10:57 pm

His mood started lifting as he started to eat what was in front of him. He kept looking at Elena little by little as she talked about the Dominus group and how evil they were. He wanted to know whats with the food plus he also wonder on the more important reason of how to stop these people and what their role would be in to stop them. As she started talking about this organization or group she seemed to snare at the name. She would give these off and evil glints at the mention of Dominus. He smiled as she did it for it started to be amusing.

He took a sip of the red wine every so often to keep focused on his surroundings. While he was taking the small sips she mentioned about her knowing the knowledge of a certain group called the Talons. As he looked at her he thought of Phoenix and Sean, two of the main members, Sean being the most powerful. He wondered how they would take him down if they fought him.

Even though he began thinking about the Talons she mentioned something else that would be help out their group a lot better. With the information she could provide on some of the agents of Dominus it would help take down the group so he would not loose his power. He ran out of his drink and wondered why he did not get drunk. Sometimes it would do him good but he does not even get buzzed so it was hard to wipe away his problems. He set his glass down and continued to listen because if there was anything he wanted to do it was kill Dominus one by one if he had to. Even though it would be a good gesture he would not care as long as he kept his local people around him alive. If anything even the heroes should have a problem with this, and any hero that would want to keep their powers more than likely they would try to help them fight them off and then go back to their way of life taking down villains and saving people.

All he has to do is stick with the people around him and do what Elena says and hopefully this will go down with him still alive. He only hopes the thing will end quick.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore January 16th 2013, 6:35 pm

Dominus sounded like a bunch of government ass holes who needed a beating and who better to give them this beating than the Lord of Shadows himself? He was good with whatever Elena had in mind but it sounded like it was time to cause some Chaos, and Chaos was his game. Sure, she’d probably want organized Chaos, which he could do, but it wasn’t nearly as fun as doing whatever the fuck he wanted to attract the attention of the little group and make sure their planes went along smoothly without any hitches. That was his usual role when it came to these kinds of things and he didn’t see why it would be any different this time ‘round. “Alright Elena, so what exactly do you have in mind? What’s your grand plan for us all hmm?”

A wicked smile formed onto his face as he rose himself into the air then down upon the ground a bloodlust look in his eyes. The New York and London Vampire was ready to take down some bag O’ Bloods and nothing not even some shitty little government run group who hated super’s was going to stop him. He had been out of the action for far too long and it was time for that to all change. It was time for the world to once again fear the shadows, fear going out at night in thoughts of being swept underneath them never to be seen again.

He wasn’t too sure how they were going to accomplish whatever goal Elena had in mind but he knew they were going to do it. Cracking his neck he took a glass of blood and downed it quickly before moving his hand and out of the shadows rose his Vampires, Werewolves, and Shadow monsters. “Whatever you have planned for us this time Elena The Lord of Shadows and his Creatures of Darkness are at your service.” He gave her a low bow before standing up straight and sitting back down. It was made apparent that he saw her as more powerful than him and because of this he would do as she said as long as it continued to go along with his own goals. Which as of now, were to simply get back into the swing of things.

Cain Vulsore
Shade [Crimson Dawn] Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Isak Zielinski-White January 21st 2013, 10:40 am

Isak wasn't exactly sure if he was understanding what this meeting was about. The boy understood that an organization called Dominus wanted to wage war against metahumans and that a group called Thrones was also involved one way or the other. But the young man did not know what was Shade's position aside from the ''against Dominus''. And Isak was not exactly the active type in this multi-way conversation since the others were asking the needed questions for him. He simply waited for his Master to tell them what tasks or whatever would be assigned to each and everyone of them in order to get moving. Because of that, Isak remained seated in silence, looking at the members present to this meeting. Some didn't came, one had already left, he thought his Master would conclude or give further instructions fairly soon so everybody could go back to their former business.

One thing Isak never understood was these people's attitude toward Elena. It was as if they were here not just out of choice, but out of something else too, even though he couldn't point it up. But still, it was as if everybody was waiting to jump on each others and be on top of the body pile once the brawl would be over with. Isak shook his head swiftly. Now was not the time to think about that kind of silly stuff. He was sure everybody had a certain level of sanity in this organization. He looked at the Russian woman, as he recalled she was fairly new to the group. She didn't looked dangerous, but looks can be deceiving sometimes. He then looked at the Witch to see what was her reaction.

Isak
Shade [Crimson Dawn] Offica10

Spoiler:
Isak Zielinski-White
Isak Zielinski-White
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 214
Job : Full-time Student :3
Humor : Scarce
Registration date : 2012-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top