The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Drake Delores
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2024, 11:34 am by ghost

» Playing With Metal
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» Beholder of the eyes
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 12:22 am by Vorik

» When the Wind Goes
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2024, 12:58 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Hero By Day
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

» EXCALIBYTE
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

» Pizza Man
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2024, 5:43 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) Empty The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc))

Post by CainVulsore May 6th 2012, 12:08 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:none
Title: Creaturs of the Nigt, blood suckers, mosquitoes, leaches
Alignment:to Cain so technically evil
Race:vampire, Nostefario
Hair:Varries usually black or bald though
Eyes:black to blood red
Height:Varries
Weight:Varries

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality:they are like animals, feeding off the inferior human race to survive. Considered the apex predator they hunt in packs if five to six(three if each). Though not all are mindless like animals they have a heiarcy system and if the top vampire or leader is taken out they will not know what to do or will follow the vampire or creature who took out the last leader. As of now the clan follow Cain Vuleore.

History:Most vampires start off as normal humans and then eventually are fed upon or cut or bittten and become part of the clan. When this happens they become part of 'the living dead' and their heiarcy status. The clan used to be under the control of the late Lord of Shadows but when Cain Vulsore killed her they and the other creatures of the night became his servants or minions so to speak.

Powers: Most have super human str, spd, endurance or a mix of the three while some have heightened senses
'The Brutes':
These tanks are just that they have Superhuman Speed, Strength, and Durability. They are able to run up to speeds of Mach 2, Lift up to 50 tons, and shrug off bullets without flinching.
Weaknesses:
Intelligence, these things hit like trucks and are great predators but that's just it. They are nothing more than blood thirsty animals you can point them in a dierection and let them loose. They can't come up with advanced strategies or tactics more than a pack of wolves could.

Sunlight: They're vampires I'm not sure what you expect here. Sunlight bad, they burn up and turn into ash if touched by any form of UV light.

Silver: Silver burns them on contact, and seeing silver jewelry has an effect similar to mild headaches and severe migraines. Simply being in the presence of Silver objects causes them to feel disoriented. When used as weapons they are able to pierce their nigh invulnerable skin as if it were butter.

Wood: Wooden Weapons, they are able to pierce their nigh invulnerable skin as if it were butter and burn their skin on contact. Wooden Stake through the heart is a one hit KO.

Holy artifacts: Unlike Cain these vampires are still subject to holy artifacts whether they be from Christianity, Islamic, Jewish, Buddhism, or any item used to 'repel' evil.

Running Water: Vampires are unable to cross running water, don't ask them why they just can't. Even the ones that can swim. It's messed up and they don't like it.

'The tracker'
These set of Vampires have heightened senses (sight, smell, touch, taste,and hearing), they are also able to rapidly heal wounds of themselves and others. Minor wounds tend to repair themselves at most instantly and major wounds tend to take a minute at most. Unlike the Brutes the trackers and the fliers are actually sentient.

Weaknesses:
Healing: They are unable to heal others while they are healing themselves, healing others' wounds also take twice as long.

Senses: His senses can be overpowered by intense smells or sounds.

Sunlight: They're vampires I'm not sure what you expect here. Sunlight bad, they burn up and turn into ash if touched by any form of UV light.

Silver: Silver burns them on contact, and seeing silver jewelry has an effect similar to mild headaches and severe migraines. Simply being in the presence of Silver objects causes them to feel disoriented. When used as weapons they are able to pierce their nigh invulnerable skin as if it were butter.

Wood: Wooden Weapons, they are able to pierce their nigh invulnerable skin as if it were butter and burn their skin on contact. Wooden Stake through the heart is a one hit KO.

Holy artifacts: Unlike Cain these vampires are still subject to holy artifacts whether they be from Christianity, Islamic, Jewish, Buddhism, or any item used to 'repel' evil.

Running Water: Vampires are unable to cross running water, don't ask them why they just can't. Even the ones that can swim. It's messed up and they don't like it.
'The Flyers'
Like the name implies they are able to fly reaching speeds up to mach 2 when in the air only. They also have near human super human strength able to lift up to 1,000 lbs and bullets hurt about as much as paint balls; an annoyance but nothing more. Unlike the Brutes the trackers and the fliers are actually sentient.

Weaknesses:
Speed: Their speed is only at mach 2 when they are flying, when running they are only as fast as an Olympian athlete but nothing super-human.

Flight: Their flight can be interrupted by strong bursts of wind in the opposite direction, stronger than the ones they themselves can exert forwards. Not only that but they cannot fly higher or further than what their bodies can physically handle.

Spoiler:

Power Grid colours: Red and black

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by CainVulsore on October 14th 2015, 5:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) Empty Re: The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc))

Post by Arcana May 6th 2012, 1:03 pm

Looks okay. Just don't gang up on people with them. Approved.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) Empty Re: The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc))

Post by Forceaus December 7th 2012, 6:33 pm

Approved

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha April 24th 2013, 6:21 pm

Reapproved

The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Reynolds October 14th 2015, 5:29 pm

Moved for edits
Jordan Reynolds
Jordan Reynolds
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1031
Humor : [14:27:18] Danny The Sphinx : So, with wealth 2 you get a spoon and then at wealth 3 the spoon can swallow people's souls, and then at 4 it creates blackholes and then at 5 it ends all existence
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore October 14th 2015, 5:56 pm

Updated

Cain Vulsore
The Vampires ((NPC's gained through genesis arc)) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael Christensen October 14th 2015, 5:56 pm

Reapproved

The immortal with not enough patience for this- Adam Johnson (Vampire boi)
The Ravens Son- Samael Christensen
The Half angel/Half brother - Nathaniel Christensen
Samael Christensen
Samael Christensen
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 903
Registration date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top