The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember)

Post by Guest May 12th 2012, 2:16 am

The Indian with the gun sighed. "So you're superpowered, huh? I'd be fascinated by this, but this isn't the time or place to discuss it. You did the best you could. Some people were left in there, but I don't blame you, you did your absolute best-"

"Who was left?" Sachin snapped angrily. "Who was it?" he yelled, seeing the other man's fidgeting and quiet.

The armed man sighed. "Many people were there. But I'll cut to the point you want. Your mother was in there. Your mother's dead, Sachin." he said, laying a comforting hand on his shoulder, before Sachin angrily shoved it off. He was furious. Absolutely furious. Sadness would come later. Right now, it was just pure and absolute anger.

He wanted to kill whoever attacked his family. He wanted to crush them and murder them slowly, healing them while they burned. But since that couldn't happen, he unleashed rage on the next person who tried to comfort him- Gracie.

"Why the fuck didn't you hold up the barrier longer?" he yelled at her in their private language. "If you had done that, my mum would have been still alive! Alright? I would have had her, even if I didn't have my dad! And why couldn't you help me save my dad? He helped people! He was a doctor like I should have been!" he stomped on the ground in pure frustration. "If I had fucking done that, maybe this wouldn't have happened! If you had helped save them, I'd have parents! I wouldn't be a fucking orphan like you!" he raged, kicking a nearby tree.

Back to top Go down

The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember)

Post by Mockingbird May 13th 2012, 2:23 am

(Skip)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 13th 2012, 5:55 am

Gracie wasn't exactly sure how she kept up right. Holding up a building that had about six levels and was trimmed in gold, stopping it from collapsing, was something even the strongest of superpowered people would strain to do. Gracie's legs shook and her knees nearly gave way as the building crashed behind her. Doubling over she put her hands on her hips and sucked in three deep breaths. She had got dangerously close to running out of stored up energy. She'd have to make sure in future she had stored energy on her at all times, not just assume she wouldn't encounter problems wherever she went. She put her hand against a tree which was charred and rested her forehead against it, calming her erratic heart. She vaguely heard the gun-wielding Indian who had noted her super powers but she looked up when he said she hadn't held it long enough. A chill crept over her skin as Sachin began to snap, demanding who it was.

"No..." she moved away from the tree, stepping towards Sachin when Gunner told him it was his mother. Gracie felt like the air had been taken from her lungs as she opened her mouth to protest, to say she couldn't have held it up any longer without dying herself, when Sachin rounded on her with such anger it punched the air back into her body with such force she winced. She was to tired to talk in their private language and her tears began to well up.

"I couldn't hol-" she was cut off by the next angry stream of words which cut her heart like blades would butter. "I was rescuing your brother!" she clenched her hands into fists, digging her nails into her skin, half to curb her anger and half to stop the tears burning in her eyes. "It doesn't matter if you're a doctor or not Sachin..." she tried to soothe him when he stomped on the ground. "Those men had an agenda, they had been given orders by someone... You don't know if it could have stopped it or not," she went to touch his shoulder but then he whirled and snapped those hurtful words.

Orphan like you!

Gracie stepped back as if Sachin had physically hit her. For a moment she froze. Gracie's parents were a soft and tender spot for Gracie and he knew that. She had lost so many this week and now she had failed the man she had fallen in love with. Tears welled up in her eyes but her voice was harsh and cold when she spoke.

"Well if that's how you feel Sachin," the sun had disappeared behind the clouds but now it emerged, the heat energy worked its way into her body and the rays turned cold. Gracie's skin practically turned cold. "I guess you wouldn't want to be around a... Orphan." She spat the word and then yanked her riffle off the ground. "Your brother is in the garage," she snapped and shoved past him, bashing her shoulder hard against his and moving to Andree who had been shot in the fire. Crouching beside her she looked over her wounds not saying a word, ripping the bottom of her dress and turning it into a makeshift bandage. Tears began to roll down her cheeks and she angrily pushed them away.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 15th 2012, 12:50 am

Sachin realised almost instantly that he had screwed up majorly. Incredibly majorly. He started running up to Gracie. "Look," he said, ignoring Andree and the other Indians almost completely, focusing solely on her. "I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, I just-" he waved his hands helplessly. "It's all so-" again, a sigh. "Look, I'm going to see what I can dig out of the rubble. I don't see any robots right now. Can you get as many of these guys out as you can? In case the robots do return." he glanced at Andree, touching her arm and letting his healing energy enter her body, healing her completely and recharging her energy as well.

He hesitantly placed a hand on Gracie's shoulder, recharging her as well. "Sorry." he muttered before going toward the destroyed and crushed mansion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird May 20th 2012, 4:02 pm

The words racing from Sachin's mouth were unfamiliar to Andree. It was once again in their private language. All that she could get from it, judging from his tone of voice, was that he was not pleased with Gracie. She had grown fond of Gracie and if someone had a problem with Gracie, they had a problem with her as well. Gracie's response, in English, helped her to understand what was going on. She could see that Gracie was crying and digging her nails into the palms of her hands. Sad and angry, not a fun combination.

When Gracie stepped back, as if physically attacked, Andree felt a line had been passed. Despite the pain in her leg, she slowly pulled herself across the ground towards the two of them. Once she got there, she was going to beat up Sachin......well, most likely his legs due to the fact she couldn't get up. When she heard Gracie speak, she could guess what Sachin had said and it angered her. Little....gah! How could he be such a jerk?" She thought to herself, angrily as she slowly made her way towards them.

A groan passed through her lips as she stopped crawling. Her leg hurt too much. She couldn't get any further and slumped on the ground. She then saw Gracie come to her and a slim smiled danced across her lips for a split second. As Gracie finished with the makeshift bandage made from her dress, Andree wrapped her arms behind Gracie's head and held her closely, a hand stroking her hair. It was her attempt to sooth her. Hopefully she didn't snap at Andree for it. As she continued to comfort Gracie, she felt Sacin's arm on her shoulder and the healing energy course through her body until the bullet wound in her leg was healed.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 22nd 2012, 4:22 pm

"You're just an orphan. Your parents didn't want a half-caste."
"Not true!" Anger. Such strong anger.
"Gracie is an orphan, Gracie is an orphan."
"Shut up, shut UP, SHUT UP!"
"What you going to do? Get your daddy on me? Oh wait I -"
"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP." Energy surge. Black.

Gracie could still remember the first time she hit someone with her powers. She's hit them so hard they'd had a heart attack. All because someone had thrown it in her face she was an orphan. It was no wonder therefore why she moved away from both Andree and Sachin when they tried to make up for what was said. She was tired but the energy was crackling under her skin like an angry sake. She hit Sachin's hand away quite forabley when he came close. She was so angry she couldn't speak without hissing her words.

"Don't TOUCH me," she snapped. Blue energy curled round her wrists and before she snap she quickly turned on her heel and bolted. She couldn't be with them right now.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 16th 2012, 1:25 am

Sachin opened his mouth to speak, and just shut it again. He sighed. "Alright." he said in plain English. "I'm sorry. Really, that was far too far. But let's just take everyone and go home-"

Oh now, isn't this your home? Your little Brazilian home, Mr. Mankar? asked a mocking voice, electronic sounding, speaking in Brazilian Portuguese. Static was heard. Welcome to the real world, Mankar. You don’t always get what you want here. Now, as your family has no doubt learned, I plan on getting rid of your bloodline now, due to some things your father did that I rather disliked. Meera’s father as well, but that problem was handled! the voice continued cheerfully, rising up and down in tone.

Sachin glanced around, looking for the possible source of the sound. “Who are you? Why are you doing this?” he asked in the same language, turning off the fear and rage he felt. Just like a light switch, it was all gone. Now he was sounding more cold and professional, which would be a surprise to anyone who was hearing the young Indian man speak and knew him.

But a cackling was heard as the voice spoke again. Just come to the park, Mankar. Alone, if you would, though I know you’ll break that promise. But I’ll answer some questions if you come then.

Sachin snorted. “Come alone my ass.” He sighed. He turned to Andree and Gracie.

Your funeral. The static voice replied, and then there was silence again.

Sachin sighed, turning to the freaked out Indians instead. “You guys should just go now. I’ll go to the park. Gracie and Andree here can come and help me understand what on earth is going on.” He said in cold and detached English. “Do you need a translation of what that robot voice just said?” he briskly asked the two girls, completely focused on the job now instead of feeling guilt, sadness or horror. It was like sheer concentration, his mind not focusing on the past but on what was yet to come. It wasn’t healthy in the long term, but it was enough for now. It would get him by.

“Basically, I need to come to the park. I know what he’s talking about. In the outskirts of the city, there’s a small park where Dharun and I used to go to play as kids, as well as a bunch of us other Indian children, like Meera and such.” He said, his voice faltering slightly at the mention of Meera but picking up confidence again. “This enemy knows a lot about the Mankars, and I need to know how. Then I’m going to kill him. And he has to know it. This is far beyond non-violence- blood has been spilled and so will theirs.” The voice remained professional, but with obvious satisfaction in it now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 16th 2012, 5:55 pm

Andree wanted to pummel Sachin right now. She'd do it over and over again as he healed himself. No one talked to Gracie like that. Andree thought of Gracie as a sister and if anyone was mean to Gracie, she wasn't going to be very pleased with them. Her leg was healed from the bullet wound, thanks to Sachin's healing powers, allowing her to stand once more. She spotted Gracie taking off and chased after her, getting in front of her. "You're not going anywhere....without me." She told her, not wanting be left alone with a family of sad Indians. "I really do not want to be left alone with his family."

The voice that they heard spoke in another language that Andree didn't understand. A growl escaped her, annoyed right now that she didn't learn other languages. They seemed so trivial and pointless but right now she needed them and regretted her decision. So, when Sachin asked if they needed a translation, she nodded. "Let's wreck them." She said in annoyance, she liked Gracie and Gracie liked Sachin. So, despite wanting to pummel him, she wanted to fuck up whoever came here and massacred the family.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 16th 2012, 6:26 pm

Gracie didn't want to stop. She wanted to run and run and run. Far away. When Andree cut her up however she put an end to the ideas and Gracie skidded to a halt, sniffing slightly as tears streaked down her cheeks. She probably looked a state, her blue dress was ripped and covered in soot, she had army boots on which did not go with the dainty summer gear, blood coated and it was not always hers, and her hair looked like a birds nest. She brushed the back of her hand over her cheeks and nodded slowly. Sure, she could understand Andree not wanting to be left alone with a bunch of Indians. She didn't want to even go there in the first place. So yeah, she could definitely relate.

Then the voice came through in what kind of sounded like Spanish. She could understand vaguely or make a rough guess at what was being said. Either way she was guessing it was bad. She sighed and the energy died from her system. She had no energy to fight, no energy to go. She felt cold and empty. She wanted her mum. Or her dad. Or someone. Just so they could stop using that word. She opted to stay quiet while Andree said they would join Sachin. Her arms folded over her chest and she nodded very slightly, keeping her eyes on the ground. She didn't want to speak to Sachin at this moment.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 17th 2012, 4:27 pm

Sachin led the rather saddened and disheartened (for an understatement) group toward Dharun's car, which was now fixed through the combined efforts of Gracie and the Spanish speaking Brazilian car mechanic. He sighed and opened the door, jumping in the driver's seat since he was the guy who actually knew where to go, and because Gracie would not be in any mood whatsoever to drive or speak at all. Sachin wasn't crying yet- those tears would come later. He had a job right now and he needed to do it. He was holding himself together through concentration and rage. Pure unfiltered rage drove him as well.

How dare they. Sachin lived a good life. He was a vegetarian. He prayed...sometimes. He donated to charity. He tried his hardest to live a good life and this happened? He knew karma was a bitch, but he had never done anything for this...fuck this. Fuck these robots. Fuck God, fuck the world, fuck him, fuck Gracie, fuck everyone and everything. His hands gripped the steering wheel tightly as he continued to drive.

"Here we are." he said after a few minutes, his voice tight and controlled. His rage was evident though he didn't give any outward signs of it. It was just something hanging in the air, an emotion just floating in the air. He looked around at the park, a rather nice and normal one. Swings, slides, so on. It was a regular kid's park, like a normal park in the Western world. Nothing special. Sachin sighed. "Where the fuck are they..."

Then they saw one. One robot, making beeping noises, crawled out from behind the slide. "Hola." it said in an electronic voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird June 23rd 2012, 5:51 pm

Andree wanted to rip Sachin apart, let him grow back together and then rip him apart again. She loved Gracie and Sachin had hurt her, that was not going to go well with her. "C'mon, Gracie, cheer up." Andree's words were gentle as she spoke. "Just look at it this way, you can beat the shit out of hi later forever. He'll just keep coming back for more. Don't take what he said to heart, he's just a bit, make that a very, angry at the moment. He'll cal down." Despite her calm and gentle demeanor, she still wanted to tear apart Sachin slowly.

Andree sighed and grabbed Gracie by the wrist, pulling her along. She doubted very much that Gracie would let her carry her so this was going to have to do. The two made it to the car and she opened the door for Gracie before sliding into the back, beside her if she chose to sit back there. The drive was quiet and filled with awkward tension. A sigh of relief came from Andree as they arrived. Finally the awkwardness was over. Her eyes searched the area for any signs of life as soon as she got out. Though, it was made very obvious that they were not alone when a robot stepped out into the clearing. It was one ugly one too. It looked almost as if it had a beak, but no, it appeared to be a gun. Just their luck.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs June 23rd 2012, 8:46 pm

Grace didn't do much protesting as she was tugged along. In fact she kept rather quiet the whole time, looking out the window like a child who was on holiday, taking in the sights and sounds of a new place. While it looked like she was zoned out, she was memorizing the way back if she needed to drive. Sachin's driving sucked. He stuck to a the speed limit for God sake. A car like this needed to be driven, not murdered. She winced at the sound of the clutch begging to go up a gear but the atubborn Indian refused. She was glad when they got to the park so the car would be out of it's misery. When they got there the place was deserted. Instead of standing, Gracie sat on a swing and rummages in the jacket she had picked off the back seat and slung on. Finding some gum she popped it in her mouth and swung a little, eyeing up the robot warily. If she blew it up Sachin would probably get mad so she kept swinging.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top