The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) Empty A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 12:04 pm

Percival sat on a bench in the park, it was dusk and sunlight was slowly fading. Percival sat a little slumped down with a lit cigarette in his mouth that every now and then he would take a drag from the dash the ashes from it's tip. "Damn I am bored" he said with a slight smile as he pulled out his silver flask and he unscrewed the cap and sipped the whiskey that was held in the flask.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 12:28 pm

Athena was pissed that was for sure. She walked down the street flirting with the man she was about to kill. He was following his worthless little dick again that was for sure. He actually thought she LIKED him. One flutter of her eyelashes here, twirling her hair around her fingers there and an occasional extra swing of her beautiful curvy body was all it needed for the man to be hooked. He was following her home, making random names to her across the straight in which she was giggling to. It made her feel sick.
He pressed her up against the wall and she forced herself to smile and giggle. they kissed and Athena felt like she was throwing up inside.
"Let's go back to mine..." he murmured against his skin. She thumbled for the gun shoved down the back of her skin tight jeans.
"No...no there's an alley just...there...come on," she murmured in her most sexiest voice ever and led him to the alleyway. He chuckled and pinched her ass as they walked. She grit her teeth and shoved him against the alleyway, hard.
"Woah, easy tiger," he smirked. She smiled sarcastically and drew the gun in one swift movement. Suddenly the smirk disappeared from his lips.
"Woah...Miss...calm down."
"Don't tell me to calm down, you hurt one of my girls," she growled, banging the mans head against the wall.
"N-n-no I didn't.
"Yes you did." She growled and aimed down with her gun. "You wont be needing these where you're going," she smirked and fired once. The man howled in pain as she put the gun to his head and grinned.
"See you in hell," she said bitterly and fired. The man crumpled to the floor in hiw own blood. She stepped back, removed her top and threw it into her bag then removed a clean tight fitting black dress. She took the wig from her head and threw that in the bag as well. She was ow in a short beautiful red dress that ended mid thighs and small simple heels. she walked from the alley and dumped it right in a bin down the road in the bin in the park then took out a pack of ciggerets and lit one.

Job done.
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 1:40 pm

Percival had seen the commotion and approached the girl. "Impressive, do you do that often?" he said with a slow smile, if he had ever wanted a member for F.E.A.R.E it was her. "That was actually quite entertaining" he said as he took a drag from his cigarette.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 1:44 pm

Athena's eyes narrowed at the man, she took one drought of the smoke then dropped it in the bin as it went up in flames.
"And who are you? My person stalker?" She asked and carried on walking. Like she had time for a man. She ran a hand down her beautiful hair and grabbed the hair tie and shook it loose. Her brwon hair tumbled down to her mid back ina beautiful shimmer as her hips swayed as she walked.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 1:51 pm

"If you would like to think that then I guess so." Percival said as he took a drag from his cigarette then a sip from his flask. "May I ask why you killed that man, what was your reason" Percival said trying to get the scoop on this new person that caught his eye.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 1:59 pm

"None of your business," she said. Athena was defiantly a bitch through and through. She kept walking, she wasn't waiting for him. She stopped suddenly then reached down and rolled up her dress slightly before sliding her dagger into place and her gun as well. She then smoothed her dress back down over her perfect figure.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 2:26 pm

"She is perfect" he said to himself as he flicked the ashes off his cigarette and then appeared in front of her. "I can respect your distance...a man that seems to be following you, and you clearly don't have the best relationship with men" he said with a smile as he took a drag from his cigarette. "But I can assure I only have your best interests in mind" Percival said as he smiled at the woman.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 2:33 pm

Athena's eyes narrowed as she wrinkled up her nose and prodded him in the chest.
"Look mate, if you don't want to be dead like that guy I'd advice you to leave me the hell alone," she said. Her Greek accent made her anger even more sexy but her eyes read danger.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 2:43 pm

"I think you would find that I would be more difficult to kill" Percival said as he pulled his cigarette out of his mouth and held it at his side, he let smoke pour for his lips as he turned it away from the woman out of politeness. "I can tell you don't like men too much, but how about a date, so we can get better acquainted, I have trust issues" he said as he dropped his cigarette and stomped it out.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 2:45 pm

Was Athena hearing this guy right? Was he asking her out on a date? She snorted and moved around him simply.
"In your wildest dreams mate," she said, shaking her head. Her Greek accent was strong, almost if not as sexy as the Italian accent. She loved the Italian accent, thrilled her. She kept walking as she turned down another path in the park.
Who next to kill...

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 2:48 pm

Again Percival appeared in front of her. "Then will you pleasure me with a walk" he said with a smile as he began to walk next to her. "Without the presence of a gun" he said with a smile as he looked her over. "Maybe if I am lucky by the end of the night you will except my offer of a date" he said with a sly smile.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 2:52 pm

Athena shook her head. She was going to kill him if he didn't leave her alone but unfortunately nobody else wanted this guy dead - well - no other woman did. She blew her hair out of her face as she kept walking, just ignore him and hopefully he would go away.
She kept walking, surprisingly fast with feline agility in her heels. She kept getting odd looks from passers by, well, men glaring at the man beside her more than anything. She shook her head slightly. Me and their dicks - should be seperated.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 3:00 pm

Percival easily kept up and shoved passed any guy giving him any looks. "I am sure you think, I am being persistent because of your beauty, I am sure you get guys hitting on you constantly, well that isn't my reason. Well at least not my only reason" he said with a smile as he looked at her. "Your different, I can see that in you, you are ruthless, I like that." he said as his smile stayed plastered to his face. Percival took out his flask and took a swig, he then held it out to Athena offering her some.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 3:04 pm

She shook her head at the flash as she rummaged in her handbag and brought out a pair of large sunglasses. It wasn't bright it was evening in fact but she didn't want to be noticed, she didn't want people to be able to describe her. She put them on and kept walking.
"Good for you, don't expect anything for liking me," she scoffed slightly. "And I kill most of the guys that ask me on dates," she said with a warning.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 3:06 pm

"That isn't going to discourage me I like a challenge" he said as he took his flask away and took another swig. "The least you could do is let me observe" he said as he put his flask back into his inside coat pocket. "Hey for all you know, I am the guy of your dreams" he said with a sly smile.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top