The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Huntsman
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 11:35 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Trigger
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 4:39 pm

Drift stopped and turned around walking towards her his hand's pulsing."Insult me one more time I fucking dare you.

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 4:40 pm

"I wouldn't think of making you fight women or your friends, but it is clear to me you will be a great addition." he continued to whisper in her ear. "You are intelligent and you have amazing fighting skills, come on baby" he said with a smile.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 14 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 4:43 pm

Athena shook her head slowly as she looked him.
"I'd be of no use to you if I couldn't fight. Though if you want a man executed ya know - just say my name," she grinned, ignoring the kid.
"Sorry hunny the adults are talking now."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 4:44 pm

Drift roared firing a beam of energy right next to her head."Oh so that's what you call a 4000 yr old hag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 4:45 pm

Athena didn't even flinch she just raised an eyebrow at him.
"You need to calm down, here I'll give you some money and you can go buy yourself some MacDonalds or whatever it is you kids eat now a days," she shrugged with a small smirk.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 4:47 pm

"Athena, for me, please join my group" he said as he placed his forefinger on her chin and lifted her face to look at him. "I want you to join me and my friends" he said and then kissed her on the lips.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 4:48 pm

Athena sighed as she kissed back gently.
"What would I do though? I have my own job to do," she wrinkled up her nose at the thought of destroying a woman.
"Maybe you should get my brother to join or something."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 4:49 pm

Drift growled walking away."Whatever ferrum you keep your worth I'm out i don't need a grandmother telling me how to live.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 4:50 pm

"You would be there with me when I rise to power, you would be my first lady" he said with a sly smile. "And you could always fight my male enemies" he said as he held her tightly by the waist.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 4:53 pm

Athena sighed softly then shook her head at the kid.
"Hot temper, good fighter," she said when he was out of ear shot. "You seem to have a men only thing going on as well, wouldn't want to disturb," she said, her thick greek accent was laced with understanding.
"Though I can pop in and visit now and then."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 4:56 pm

"I have a woman" he said in his defense, Percival leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. "Hold on I have to take care of this kid" he said and walked past Athena. Within a second Percival was next to Drift. "I can't let you leave knowing what you now Drift, I am sorry." he said with disappointment laced in his voice.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 4:58 pm

Drift walked next to him whistling."No offense but you do what you feel you got to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 14th 2009, 5:01 pm

Percival moved in front of Drift and sent his fist into Drift's gut. "I will have to kill you" he said to the child, not wanting those words to have come from his lips.

(I can do that because I have Lvl 6 speed and you weren't expecting that at all).

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 5:03 pm

Drift bent over coughing and laughed."What do you want of me my lord?,To sit around and let some chick your banging talk shit to me because you will protect her.,I have no desire to go through that or put myself in that position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 14th 2009, 5:06 pm

Athena sighed and shook her head as she watched the two. Drift was a jerk to add it up in one word and...she didn't like him one bit, and yeah he deserved to bloody die but it wasn't his time yet and she'd get moaned at by her brother. It was an ear ache she didn't want to have. She walked over with a sigh and looked a Drift, she pressed her lips together into a frown.
"Look Kid, I'm not friendly with men, It's who I am," she said in her thick Greek accent. Her eyes flickered to Perry. "But a bicker isn't something to die over. So sorry if I offended but it is who I am and I cannot help it, what I am made to believe in and to do." She crossed her arms over her stomach. Man her brother owed her so bad...

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 14th 2009, 5:11 pm

Drift looked back at her and glared."Stay away from me will be fine".With that drift turned away walking back to the restaurant whistling -Sweet cherry pie-.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top