The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jager
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 5:35 am by ProwlerKnight

» Fusion Frenzy
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:46 am by ProwlerKnight

» Huntsman
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Trigger
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2024, 1:06 am by ProwlerKnight

» Taliesin
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2024, 2:26 am by Arcana

» Willy the Whale
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:30 pm by inquisitor

» Urban Commandos
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2024, 5:13 am by ProwlerKnight

» Jessica Albert
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2024, 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
ProwlerKnight
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_voting_barA Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cobalt

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by Ember_Fangs November 12th 2009, 5:03 pm

Athena scoffed.
"All humans are small tiny and insignificant and men make it all the more worse," she said vhenimously as she walked along the path, following this guy.
"Where are we going exactly?"

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches)

Post by VivaLaCult November 12th 2009, 5:08 pm

"I like you view points, I could get used to it" he said addressing her first comment, he then took a drag of his cigarette as he looked at her with a smile. "An Italian restaurant." he said as he blew the smoke out of the side of his mouth, he returned his gaze to the stars as a shooting star streaked across the sky, this made Percival smile as he scratched the stubble that was on his chin. "You know, not all men are as bad as you say, I tend to keep my distance from women as it is" he said as he kept his sights on the stars, taking another drag from his cigarette and blowing it from his nose. "What happened to give you such a bitter taste of men" he asked as he glanced at his date.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Meeting of Chance? (For me and Ember only bitches) - Page 3 Wat12
VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1587
Job : Killing people with my BEAR HANDS
Humor : buckets and buckets of dead people
Registration date : 2008-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 2:39 am

Athena shook her head. Pft all men hurt women at one point or another. They were just the scum of the earth, they should all be wiped out in Athena's opinion but then some women genuinely loved men and men genuinely loved women back. She ran a hand through her hair.
"It's my job," she just said indicating the topic was at a close. She wished she wasn't in this dress now if she was going on a....a.....Date. Athena shuddered slightly at the word. The dress was a deep scarlet red and it clung to her hips, waist and breasts perfectly, like it was just meant to go there. It was low cut and the simple black heels didn't draw your attention away from anything.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 10:12 am

"Sounds like a cushy job." Percival said as he pulled the cigarette to his lips but stopped before he took a drag. "Well how am I doing on your scale of men" He said as he dropped the hand that was holding the cigarette down to his side and flicked the ashes off. Percival turned his head towards Athena and smiled at her.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 10:52 am

"Not very well," Athena frowned. "You're living and breathing - so not so good. My favorite men are those who are dead and can't hurt another woman again," she shook her head slightly. She stopped when he did, waiting impatiently. Why couldn't they just hurry up and get there and get this over with.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 10:58 am

"Well is it not your job to know?" he said with another smile. "I think you will find that I have never hurt a woman" he said as he placed his hand on her cheek and moved her hair from her face. Percival looked into her eyes, "I do believe I am a good man if there ever was one"

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 11:03 am

Athena froze when he touched her cheek - she didn't remember anything about him being allowed to touch her. It was SO not part of their agreement. She ran a hand through her hair again aimlessly.
"Yeah but you could hurt a girl in the future, better to get you out of the way now."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 11:07 am

"What if I were to promise otherwise" he said with a sly smile and tossed his cigarette to the ground and let the trail of smoke rise from the ground. "And you can make sure of that my dear" he said with his hand returning to her cheek.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 11:10 am

She growled ever so lightly as his hand touched her cheek again.
"I kill men, it's my job," she said, smashing her heel into the cigarette and grinding it into the dirt.
"And hell I'll make sure of it, if you hurt a girl I'll be knocking at your dead and you'll be dead within the minute."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 11:14 am

"Your cute" he said simply then turned away to continue his walk to the restaurant. "But you know, you will never make friends like this" he said as he looked over his shoulder with a smile to make sure she was following him.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 11:20 am

Athena scoffed softly as she followed him in slight annoyance. She was a woman of her word no matter who she made the deal with.
"I don't want friends, they slow you down, make you vulnerable."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 11:22 am

"Ay but my friends make you stronger." Percival said as he turned around and walked backwards to look into her eyes. "Why can't you give me a chance" Percival said with a smile.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 11:30 am

"It's just who I am," she shrugged looking back into his eyes. Trust a guy? PFSH no chance! she folded her arms over her stomach.
"I don't need friends and I don't need a lover, I thought the Gods were obnoxious when they insisted I did but humans are beginning to get just that bit more annoying," she smirked.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 11:33 am

"Lover? I wasn't suggesting that, I was suggesting letting your guard down, don't flatter yourself" he said with a smile as he turned into a building. "We are here" he said as he flashed her a smile.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs November 13th 2009, 11:39 am

"If you let your guard down you get hurt," she scoffed and looked at the building with a slight nod.
"Okay..." she just stood there awkwardly, well she wasn't going in first - could be an ambush or anything.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaLaCult November 13th 2009, 11:43 am

"I suppose, but I assure you I will not hurt you intentionally" Percival said as he approached the lectern and held up two fingers, to signify a party of two. "I just want you to give me a chance, you might find that you like me" he said with a smile.

VivaLaCult
VivaLaCult
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top