The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember)

Post by Guest April 9th 2012, 5:18 pm

Sachin sighed. "Oh. Sorry." he said, seeing Gracie's face. "I'm sorry." he repeated nervously.

Meera blinked again. "What happened at your friends in Arizona?" She saw the tears welling up in Gracie's eyes. "Never mind. I don't know too many people here who speak Mandarin or write it, though a few know Cantonese. None of them would probably attack anyone." She turned to Andree. "My name's Meera, Andree. Sachin's cousin. Good to see you."

Back to top Go down

The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Capital of Brazil is not Buenos Aires. (Closed to Ember)

Post by Ember_Fangs April 9th 2012, 5:43 pm

Gracie sighed and then glanced to the mansion. It was already beginning to swell with people at an unhealthy rate, almost like someone had told them all to get here at one time. If there was such a thing as fate then it was strongly against them at this moment in time. She moved to where Sachin was looking adorable sad and gently brushed her lips against his before squeezing his hand gently.

"It'll be okay," she nodded then glanced to the others. "I'll be back in a second," she nodded, letting go of her boyfriends hand before slipping inside the house. Someone had taken their bags when they had got to the mansion, probably a maid or something of the like. Of course someone this rich was bound to have maids and servants though the idea unnerved her. She didn't like ordering people around. Gracie slipped past the people in the main room and decided to try upstairs though there was probably 50 + rooms in this bloody place. Gracie didn't really pay attention to anyone else as she made her way up the stairs. Thankfully it seemed the bedrooms were named though of course she hadn't been put in the same room as Sachin, she was in the room opposite. Clicking her tongue slightly she pushed open the door and went through her bag quickly, sorting through her guns. She strapped the thigh holster on and shoved both her pistols into the available slots, checked the knife on her other thigh and then brushed down the skirt of her dress. Her riffle took about two minutes to assemble and she loaded into place. She couldn't really carry such a big gun down stairs but if it was ready she could run and get it easily enough.

Pushing the gun under the bed and then zipping her case back up she only took her fingerless gloves with her, tugging them on over her hands. If anything she'd say she was going to play cricket but she doubted anyone would care. Jogging down the stairs she ran a hand through her curls and glanced around. Everyone looked related... Apart from one guy. Gracie frowned. Actually he didn't look anything like the others. Nor... human... He seemed to have noticed her as he began to walk away and she quickly trotted after him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 11th 2012, 1:49 am

He started running quicker now. It didn't seem right. A normal human shouldn't move that quickly, as Gracie would note. As she continued the pursuit, he walked even quicker. Eventually, they reached a part of the mansion which was full of Indians. But they seemed generic. As though they were ripped off a random US show with Indian guys in it.

One glanced up. "Ah, Miss Daniels." he said, his voice having a mechanical echo to it. "We've been expecting you."

(Sorry it's short- the real action starts next post.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 12th 2012, 1:29 pm

Gracie stopped when she took in the hoard of identical looking mass of people. She knew something had been wrong with this many people, especially when Meera had said it was weird as usually the family arrived over a seven day period. Her eyes ran over the man in front of her, calculating his movements. He was a fast runner that much she knew. But she needed to warn Sachin and Birdie about what was going on.

"How do you know my name?" she scolded, putting her hands in the front of her dress. She ran he finger over the flat screen phone then pressed speed dial for Sachin's number. She spoke a little louder.

"I'm no going to let any of you hurt this family," she frowned.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 12th 2012, 5:25 pm

One glanced up. "Frankly, we're just here doing what we have to. Our orders." he smiled apologetically, and then transformed. Into a robot, one which looked like a strange combination of a Terminator and geth, delicately and beautifully constructed. (Stats- Int 2, Str 3, Spd 3, Dur 2, EP 4 (shapeshifting), FS 3)

They pulled out various guns, pointing them toward Gracie. In a mechanical tone, the one she followed spoke, though it was difficult to see the difference between these robots. "I'm afraid our orders state we kill every Mankar in the vecinity, extra attention for Dr. Mankar. As you are not yet a Mankar, you will be allowed escape." he stated. "More of us will come." Now, swiftly, the speaker took the appearance of Sachin. "You cannot tell who we are."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 12th 2012, 5:49 pm

Sachin you better be listening to your fucking phone, Gracie thought in annoyance while listening to the robot in front of her. So... She was free to go. Interesting. But Sachin was her boyfriend and that meant she was going to have to get her hands dirty in his family business. She wasn't sure he'd appreciate it to much if she ran away now. Not that Gracie ever would. She'd promised and Gracie kept her promises. Firstly, she was going to literally wipe the damn robot's faces off their metal insides. Nobody but Sachin could pull off that dorkishly cute look and it angered her they would attempt to impersonate her boyfriend.

"There you are wrong. I can tell that YOU are not my boyfriend for several reasons, and the rest of you look to twitchy to be human. Also - that static energy you're little robot friends are giving on?" she frowned angrily. "Well that's just begging me to take it from ya'll," she grabbed the gun from her thigh holster and emptied two rounds into the leaders head before outstretching her palm, twisting her wrist and yanking the electricity energy from the creatures. The surge caused the whole mansion to flicker on and off as streaks of blue electricity soared from the robots to her hand where it massed into a ball. A ball of energy she threw straight towards the leader of the group causing him to fly back. Using that as her chance she bolted to find the real Sachin and Andree.

"Sachin!" she tore out into the garden. There was smoke coming from one room in the mansion where she had basically blown a hole threw it. "They're here. They want your dad."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2012, 1:45 am

Sachin was listening, and so was Andree and Meera. Sachin got up and started running, yelling at the top of his voice. "Get out now! We all need to get out now!" he yelled. But then gunshots rang out in the air as some family members transformed into robots, revealing that they really weren't family at all. Sachin was shot through the chest but continued running, the wound healing on the fly. Other surprised Indians weren't as lucky. The Irish Indian guy was the first causality, being shot in the head, his blood spraying everywhere on the ground.

Soon, the ground was completely covered in blood. "Robots are after Father!" Sachin screamed in Hindi. "Just get out now!" Massive crowds formed, and a near stampede occurred as people tried to run out of the mansion as quickly as possible. Not all of them were getting out safely, but it seemed like some were. Then explosions also started occurring, Sachin stepping on what seemed like a land mine.

It seemed like the sun had covered Sachin's body. The explosion erupted around him, enveloping him, but he emerged from it, though he emerged on fire and losing a leg and parts of his side. The fire was slowly consuming him despite his healing.

He hobbled along despite lacking a leg and being on fire. "Mum! Papa! Dharun!" he yelled, looking around desperately for where they might be, ignoring the pain he felt right now. "Where are you!?" he screamed, his body smoking quite literally. Gracie could likely drain the fire off his body if she could get to him before he did something else that was stupid. Considering how he was prancing around out of cover and with no regard for his safety, that was likely.

Meera was intelligent, and got into cover behind the mansion walls. "We need to run too." she told Andree, starting to move out. Then she saw the burning Sachin standing there screaming for his family and her jaw dropped. "How on earth..." a bullet barely missed her head, diverting her attention. "No time to ask that. We need to run." she repeated, turning to Andree. "We won't be useful here against something we aren't fully sure of. Let's get as many people out as we can."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 21st 2012, 2:16 am

Andree's eyes widened an impressive amount as she heard Gracie being confronted by some robot thing. Oh, fuck, these bastards chose to attack the wrong girl. She thought to herself, fuming. Nobody. Touches. My. Friend. Friends and babies were Andree's berserk buttons. Nobody touched those if they wanted to stay alive with each of their limbs still connected to their body. She was going to make whoever was talking to Gracie right now pay dearly and regret being born in the first place. She wouldn't kill them, nor put them near death, but they would feel pain. Lots and lots of pain.

Andree covered her eyes with her arm as she saw Gracie come bursting through the smoking wall of the mansion. At this sight, she made her way over to her bag and unzipped one of them. She heard Meera speak to her and responded as the zipper hit the end of it's path. "Run? Not useful? You underestimate the power of a grenade launcher." She told her, pulling out the grenade launcher and the various forms of ammo. Her feet made little sound as she ran across to the mansion where Gracie and Sachin were. It took her only a second or so to reach it at her speed. Explosions launched up from the ground around her as she charged. Pumping the front handle towards her, she pulled the trigger and let loose an electrical grenade that smashed into an enemy behind Sachin, who was covered in flames.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 476
Registration date : 2011-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 21st 2012, 8:21 am

Gracie had been about to hunt down Sachin and Birdie after delivering the message they were after his father. Instead she hung up and got distracted by the mass of stampeading people out of the mansion. She looked up the stairs and picked her way through the flood, stopping when she saw Sachin's older brother cowering under a coffee table. She stopped, torn between leaving him there and killing the mutants or getting him out of there. Sighing in annoyance she yanked the older man out of the coffee table by the collar and shoved him up the stairs. A few others were trailing after Gracie too, a family unit it seemed - two small kids, a father and a pregnant mother. Great. Then Meeka's bomb hit the room where the mutants had been.

"Move!" Gracie snapped, shoving the older version of Sachin up the stairs. The kids seemed all but happy to do so and shot up the stairs after their cousin, the parents stumbling behind. The ceiling on one side began to cave in on top of mutants and Gracie only got a flash of imitating Sachin with Gracie's bullets buried in his head before she to ducked after the family.

She found them cowering in the hall way, staring at her silently. Ignoring them Gracie moved to her room, yanked out her army boots, kicking the sandals off and pulling them on before grabbing her riffle. The mix of a mid thigh summer dress and army boots was surprisingly sexy and scary. She lifted the riffle over shoulder, looking to the family.

"I'm going to get you out but you have to stay close. You," she pointed to the trembling wimp of a brother. "Pick a kid, we're running," Gracie scooped up the other, assuming the husband would want to stay with his wife, then led them down the hall towards the other stair case. The screams could be heard just as they started coming down the stairs, mutants were terrorising slower or stuck Indians but the door way was clear.

"Climb on my back," she told the little girl she was holding who obeyed and Gracie shifted the gun to her hands, clicked the safety off and whistled, drawing every things attention to her. "Feeling the drain Snowblower?" she queried. On cue the electricity powering the robots in the room shot from their chests and arched towards Gracie. Most crumbled and those that didn't Gracie hit hard with the sudden stream of energy.

"Everyone OUT," she ordered. Those who had been saved scrambled to obey and dashed out the door. Gracie was the last one out with the little girl, setting her down once the cost was clear. The girl ran after her family and Gracie looked around the garden which was just as bad. Fire and mines were going up, blowing people to bits.

"Damn," she breathed out. "WAIT!" She started to run as the family neared a tell tale lump. Gracie only just managed to tackle the four and Sachin's brother as the mine was about to blow. They missed it by milimeters and a shimmering blue veil of electricity surrounded them, shielding them. "Take them to the garage," she instructed the older Sachin. "Stick to the gravel path," she handed him a gun. "Shoot, ask questions later. I'll come and find you later," she stood up and let the shield fall. Only then did she turn to find Sachin.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 25th 2012, 6:10 pm

Dharun nodded weakly, and fired into the crowd of robots. Not an easy feat, since he had never used a gun before. After a few bullets, he did what Sachin had done when he first met Gracie- he vomited. An older Indian man, one who looked rather East Asian in appearance, ran by, sighed in disgust and took over shooting. "I'll handle it from here." he said to Gracie in accented English, leading along various other members of the family, all who were dazed and confused and just terrified.

Sachin limped along. His trail was easy to follow- he was leaving a lot of blood and the smell of smoke from his burning flesh. "Mummy! Papa!" he yelled, looking desperately. He did see his father then, standing around somewhat casually with ten robots around him.

Mr. Mankar stroked his moustache. "So, you found me." he said. He did not sound surprised, just sad. "The rest didn't have to die. They were innocents."

"Our duty was to kill all Mankars. I'm afraid that included everyone."

Mankar glanced up and noted his son, noted him burning, but seemed entirely unfazed, though his lips carried a smile. "Run." he ordered his son. "You can't fight this battle, even with your powers."

Sachin was barely able to get out a "You knew?" when his father was blasted in the face. Then everywhere else on his body too. It was actually quite brief- in seconds, Mankar was hardly recognisable.

Sachin went berserk. He wasn't sure what he was thinking, or perhaps he simply wasn't thinking. But he tackled one robot, allowing himself to be hit by bullets, and having them sink inside his body. He was already burning, the additional aim could be ignored.

So when Gracie followed the blood trail, she'd see what was left of Mankar on the ground. And see Sachin rip off a robot's hand with his hand, and use the other to snatch the gun out of the robot's hand and fire at the others. 90% of the shots went wild. But 10% hit, and they hit well, dropping two more robots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird April 28th 2012, 1:50 am

((Skip me))

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs April 28th 2012, 4:59 pm

Gracie didn't need telling twice when someone with a gun showed up and took over the house duties. They seemed to know him whoever it was. As long as they weren't shooting the actual family she honestly couldn't give a damn. Sachin was her more pressing issue right now. She moved round Dharun who was leading the little group she had gotten out towards the garage and hopefully he had the sense to then drive as fast as he could out of there. Well she thought that until there was an explosion to her left and a jeep flew into the air on fire. Gracie swore but carried on anyway, following the trail of blood. She had a vague idea Birdie was somewhere around here but her boyfriend was what was worrying her. Birdie could take care of herself, Gracie had seen her slaughter zombies. Sachin was comic book writer. There was a difference.

Gracie followed the bleeding, fiery trail hoping to God it wasn't Sachin's blood. Her hopes were raised a bit when she saw Mankar and the blood. It was a sad raising of the heart, but it meant it wasn't her Mankar was not lying dead and it was not his blood. A thought that was sharply dashed when she saw what was on fire. Sachin ripped a hand from a robot and trembling he shot into them. Pity welled in her. He must have been here when his father died. She carefully walked forward, a crazy Indian with a gun was terrifying. More so than the robots he had destroyed by now. Carefully Gracie took the energy from the fire, causing it to die out.

"Sweetheart," she murmured gently. Sachin was still stabbing the robot even though it was long gone. Nothing could erase the pain. "Baby," she crouched and gently put her hand on his shoulder, kissing the back of his neck in a soothing gesture, praying in his anger he didn't turn round and shoot first. The havoc had died down now so a sudden gun shot would probably alert Andree to their whereabouts.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 29th 2012, 12:51 pm

Sachin growled at Gracie, roughly shoving her aside despite her attempts to help, punching her in the gut harshly so she wouldn't be able to stop him for a bit. He had destroyed all the robots in the immediate area, and now that the fire was gone he could regenerate easily. He grew his legs and arms back, walking further down the aisle in a sort of trance. He wasn't thinking at all, he was solely powered by pure rage. He shot at a robot he saw coming, and then stomped on it until it fizzed out and died, changing into it's true form.

"They're all going to die now. All going to die now." he murmured as a chant of sorts, stomping on the corpse though it was far past dead now. "I didn't stop it, so they're all going to die now." He didn't seem to notice Gracie anymore, and continued walking deeper into the wrecked mansion.

For Andree and Meera, different things were happening. They were out in the open, so they had bullets coming down at them from the roof. One hit Meera in the back, causing her to fall down to the floor before another hit her neck.

As Andree kept running, Dharun and a few others ran up to her. "What are we going to do?" the panicked Dharun asked, all arrogance replaced by fear.

Last edited by Zaboo on May 6th 2012, 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mockingbird May 6th 2012, 3:57 pm

Andree had not seen what had become of Mr. Mankar. Everyone trying to get away was overloading her senses. gunfire was raining down on her and Meera from the roof. Andree was getting lucky and wasn't hit by any of them. But, unlike her, Meera was hit in the back. Quickly taking aim with her grenade launcher, she hit the roof with an explosive one to destroy them. She rushed over to Meera but it was too late. The grenade could not stop bullets in mid air. One of them that had been fired before had lodged itself into her neck. Andree looked horrified. She hated watching people get hurt, especially when it resulted in death. But the situation did not allow her to mourn the fallen girl, especially when people came to her looking for directions. "Get out of here-AH!" She ordered them as a bullet lodged itself in her leg. A howl of pain escaped her as she went down on the ground. Blood started to seep from the bullet wound in her leg. In order to stop her leg from bleeding, she ripped off some fabric from Meera's clothing and tied it around her calf. In order to stop the need to scream, she shoved a fistful of grass in her mouth. It was gross but she needed something to chew, a habit she had when she was in pain.

The havoc was dying down as she pulled herself across the grass, not feeling up to standing just yet. She could hear and see Gracie's signal and crawled towards it, as fast as she was able to. Eventually, she arrived next to Gracie and Sachin. She propped herself up against a wall and started to try and lower her breathing, she was panting from the crawl.

Mockingbird
Mockingbird
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs May 6th 2012, 5:48 pm

Gracie grunted in pain when Sachin punched her in the stomach, causing her to double over and suck in a deep breath through gritted teeth. Sachin had a mean punch when he was angry that was for sure. She wasn't about to let him go though and get himself killed or worse. She stumbled after him, forcing herself to stand up straighter before breaking into a sprint. Sachin could do some serious damage while he was like this and could end up hurting someone he didn't mean to - like his girlfriend who he had just punched in the gut. She was going to have serious bruises there tomorrow.

"Sachin, stop," she grabbed her boyfriends hand and yanked him back away from the mansion at the same moment it began to cave in on itself. Bits of debris fell from the roof and splintered against the grass, people were still streaming out of the house and she could hear people screaming from inside. She pushed Sachin to the ground beside Birdie.

"Stay," she ordered and shot towards the entrance of the mansion people were using as the escape. It had been about to cave in when she pushed her fingers against the wood, a icy blue sheen covering her fingers and acting as a shield for the people inside. Gracie's jaw stiffened in pain as the house deteriorated faster. The Indian guy with a gun was the last one out before Gracie finally stepped away and let the building go crumbling down, trapping the robots inside and killing them under the weight of brick. Her legs felt like rubber but everyone had made it out of the mansion who had been stuck in there.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2012, 2:16 am

The Indian with the gun sighed. "So you're superpowered, huh? I'd be fascinated by this, but this isn't the time or place to discuss it. You did the best you could. Some people were left in there, but I don't blame you, you did your absolute best-"

"Who was left?" Sachin snapped angrily. "Who was it?" he yelled, seeing the other man's fidgeting and quiet.

The armed man sighed. "Many people were there. But I'll cut to the point you want. Your mother was in there. Your mother's dead, Sachin." he said, laying a comforting hand on his shoulder, before Sachin angrily shoved it off. He was furious. Absolutely furious. Sadness would come later. Right now, it was just pure and absolute anger.

He wanted to kill whoever attacked his family. He wanted to crush them and murder them slowly, healing them while they burned. But since that couldn't happen, he unleashed rage on the next person who tried to comfort him- Gracie.

"Why the fuck didn't you hold up the barrier longer?" he yelled at her in their private language. "If you had done that, my mum would have been still alive! Alright? I would have had her, even if I didn't have my dad! And why couldn't you help me save my dad? He helped people! He was a doctor like I should have been!" he stomped on the ground in pure frustration. "If I had fucking done that, maybe this wouldn't have happened! If you had helped save them, I'd have parents! I wouldn't be a fucking orphan like you!" he raged, kicking a nearby tree.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top