The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Risky Business I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Risky Business I_vote_lcapRisky Business I_voting_barRisky Business I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Risky Business

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Risky Business Empty Risky Business

Post by Volt January 14th 2012, 11:11 pm

This is where it's fucking at! Volt thought to himself as he ran full speed down the street, dodging in and out of traffic. He had his goggles down, and his headphones on, blasting dubstep. Every few seconds he would fire a bolt of lightning at a car or civilian, and keep running. He was leaving a path of bodies through the streets of New York, and he was loving it. Volt stopped short in front of a tall office building. "Goin' up!" he grinned and began running up the side of the building. The news helicopter that was following the trail of destruction finally caught up with him, and shined a spotlight directly on him. "Make sure you get my good side, fuckers!" he laughed as he absorbed the electricity from the helicopter, letting it crash to the ground. Once he reached the top of the building, Volt immediately ran inside, and went down the stairs. He stepped into the offices, and checked the area. Everyone was either on the phone or distracted by paperwork. One by one, they're computers shut down. The lights went next. People began to panic, and as usual, Volt had something to say. "Everybody remain calm! Just get in a single file line and wait your turn to be brutally murdered!" he cackled maniacally. He fired bolts of electricity in random directions, the flashing lights adding to the confusion. A large, middle aged black man in a sweater hid in his cubicle two rows down from the psychotic, blue haired villain. As Volt noticed him, the man's eyes widened in fear. In a last ditch effort to stay alive, he ran. Volt quickly grabbed his razor whip from his hip and swung it in the man's direction. The whip wrapped around the man's throat, piercing into his neck. "Not fast enough, tubs!" he chuckled as he sent a few thousands volts of electricity through his whip and into the office worker. "Now who's next?"

Last edited by Volt on June 16th 2012, 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Risky Business Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 62
Job : Whatever it is, it isn't my homework.
Humor : Public Masturbation (While under the influence of heavy narcotics)
Registration date : 2011-12-20

https://www.facebook.com/TheConquerorOfRealms

Back to top Go down

Risky Business Empty Re: Risky Business

Post by Blink May 14th 2012, 6:30 pm

Katie was walking through town with a couple grocery bags, heading back to her apartment when she heard commotion coming from further down the street. Sensing trouble, she turned around just in time to see a bluish blur whiz past, leaving an exploded car and a crowd of screaming people behind. '..The fuck?' A few seconds later a news helicopter flew by, and she knew that whatever that was it wasn't doing anything good. She ran into a nearby alley, thankfully having her backpack with her, and changed into her costume, dropping her backpack and grocery bags behind a dumpster for safe keeping. Pulling down her goggled, she zoomed off in pursuit of the helicopter and the thing it was chasing, following them all the way to a tall office building. She looked up and saw the person they were chasing after on the side of the building, and saw the helicopter crashing down towards the ground. This person really was up to no good.

Running through the front door of the building, she went straight for the stairs, running up flight after flight until she got to the top. Once there, she paused for a moment, listening in for anything out of the ordinary, and not a second later she heard crashes and screams erupting from a room down the hall. Opening the door to the room she heard noises from, she saw a tall guy with blue hair electrocuting an office worker to death with what appeared to be a whip of blades. Pulling out her own swords from the sheaths on her back, she decided it was time to make her presence known. "Hey! Who the hell are you and what the hell do you think you're doing?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Risky Business Blink_10
Blink
Blink

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2012-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tek June 14th 2012, 8:25 pm

Tek was relaxing at home after a long log. He set with Spike and watched the 6 o clock news. Normally Volt was home eating by now. Tek walked up and went to the bathroom. Upon exiting the bathroom he walked back in to the living room and sat back down with his robot k-9. A news helicopter was on the screen flying at high speeds. Electricity starting pouring out of it like water from a broken fish tank. "That's not... no way." he said shaking his head. "Volt's nuts, but is he THAT nuts?" as soon as he said that he heard his friend say "catch my good side, and a camera panned in on him. "Oh. My. Fucking. God." Tek said his eyes widening. He started to crack up, nearly falling out of his seat. "That guy is such a boss." he thought. He ran into his room, and changed into his Tek gear. Arming up to the teeth with gizmos and gadgets, he was prepared to help cause some destruction with his friend. It seemed a young hero arrived on the scene. "He can hold off a little girl 'till I get there." Tek chuckled to himself. He walked off the balcony and took off into the sky.

He fly as fast as he could, swerving in between the sky scrappers of New York. He arrived on the scene.
"Hey man, I saw on on the news. Thought this would be fun to come join. I see you made a new friend. Craig said pointing at the young lady. Tek turned his gauntlet up to 50% power and fired a shot at the girl's chest. "I wasn't gunna let you have ALL the fun man." he said with an apologetic smile.
Tek
Tek

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt June 15th 2012, 11:05 am

"Ah! Company!" Volt exclaimed as a chick with swords entered the fray. She asked him who he was and what he was doing. "The names Volt sweet cheeks. And I'm having fun!" Dashing across the room, Volt grabbed a blonde woman by the throat and electrocuted her. The corpse convulsed and fell from his grip to the floor. "You're not gonna be able to stop me from killing these people, ya know." he said, firing lightning into the back of a fleeing office worker's head. Swinging his razor whip, the blue haired menace sliced another office worker in half, and burst into maniacal laughter. "THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME" he cackled, and wiped a tear from his eye. "I honestly did not expect that to happen! You have to admit that was boss as fuck!"

Suddenly, Volt's best friend and roommate Tek crashed through the window to join the party. "BRO!!! What's up! Did they get my good side? I told them to get my good side!" Volt said to his friend. Volt dashed towards another civilian, put them in a headlock, and paused. "Wait a second....." he looked to his friend, then the strange sword girl, and himself. "What is this? Some kind goggle get together?" he said and laughed again.
"Please, don't kill me! I have a dog!" cried the civilian.
"Alright man, listen. I'm gonna kill you. No buts abo- ...... Dude. Did you just shit yourself?" Volt said, his face cringing.
"Y-yes... Please dont-" were the man's last words before Volt fried him from the inside out.
"Merry Christmas, fuckers!!!"

Risky Business Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Orcris June 15th 2012, 1:23 pm

Warlock grew tired of waiting on someone to come to him, and as soon as he noticed all the commotion he started leisurely making his way toward the tall building that the attention seemed to be focused around. "How dreadfully obvious are some of these people? Are they trying to be caught?" He noticed all the debris/vehicles/bodies as he walked. He eyed it all casually. One man seemed to be trapped under an overturned vehicle.

"Please help me." The man whimpered.

Warlock grinned sardonically at the man. "Do I look like someone who is going to help?" His stride never faltered as he approached the building. "I do hope everyone isn't dead by the time I reach the top." He started to draw a Rune Trigger to create a sort of elevator, he didn't dare trust anything this place had to offer when whoever started this fiasco seemed to have power over electricity.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Orcris
Orcris

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 15th 2012, 2:44 pm

"No..." Alex said, vision blurred by his tears and his legs wobbly from the sudden attack. Something, or someone had just ran past while he was out for a walk around the city and electrocuted him as well as the hot dog vender he was purchasing his lunch from. He crawled over to the body of the man and turned him over. His stomach turned from the sicking smell of burnt flesh forcing the boy to throw up into a nearby grate leading into the sewers.

Alex managed to stand, using the hotdog stand to balance himself as a helicopter flew over top chasing after what ever had just hit him. Looking around, Alex could see the man wasn't the only victim. Other people around him were dead, men, women, even some children. No body seemed to be spared. "God no why?"

Stumbling down the street, he could see that whatever was doing this had ran up a building and started causing mayhem above them. "Somebody..." He said, spitting out saliva with the taste of his vomit. "...has to do something." Making his way down the block, he entered the building before police could arrive to create a barricade.

Approaching the security desk, which was long abandoned when the attack started, he spotted which floor the man was on before the power started going haywire and the computers were fried. With the elevators down, Alex made his way up the stairs and was finally getting feeling back through out his entire body as he recovered from the surprise attack.

Arriving on the appropriate level, Alex spotted a woman with swords on her back head towards the room where all the fighting was happening. 'Is she crazy?' he thought to himself as he followed after her. Alex followed, and cautiously looked around the door. A look of horror crossed his face as he watched a blue haired man start killing innocent people. There was another man, who seemed to be FRIENDS with the guy doing all of this killing.

He attacked the woman, and Alex was to in shock to make a move to try to save her at the moment. Being only 14, he has never seen such a massacre before and the scene was horrific to him. Fear gripped his heart and he sense of helplessness came upon him. For once in a long time he felt his own age.

Risky Business Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink June 16th 2012, 12:42 pm

Blink gaped in horror as the blue-haired demon casually killed more people, not even thinking twice about it. For a moment she couldn't even believe what she was seeing. She hadn't been in the superhero business for long, and she definitely hadn't encountered anything, or anyone like this before. "You're fucking messed up." she said after regaining her composure. Anger was filling up inside of her and she readied to attack, but before she could do anything another person arrived at the scene, and he seemed to be on the opposing side. 'Great. As if this wasn't gonna be hard with just one of them.'

The new villain pointed towards her with what appeared to be some kind of weapon on his arm, charged it and fired directly at her. Thankfully she was prepared and saw it coming, because she dashed to the side and just barely missed the beam that came out. She could feel the scorching heat from the shot as it passed by her, and she looked back to see the intense damage the wall of the building had suffered from the hit. "Man." she breathed out, "You don't waste any time, do you?" she said, turning back to the pair. "My turn now."

Reaching into a weapons pouch, she pulled out a small grey orb. Throwing it down to the floor, smoke filled the room and blocked all hopes of normal vision, but thanks to her enhanced senses and the goggles she was wearing she could see the darkened silhouettes of the other two. 'Hopefully they can't see as well as I can.' She thought, and just to be safe she dashed around the room at lightning speed, never staying in one place for even a second. Pulling out small black orbs with neon green stripes down the middle, she tossed them towards the villains from different sides, causing small explosions wherever they came into contact with something.

Risky Business Blink_10
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tek June 24th 2012, 6:35 pm

Tek laughed to himself as the girl provided a perfect escape cover. Her smoke that was meant to protect her, had successfully given them a "get out of jail free card". Tek looked over to his buddy Volt and gave him a wide grin. He set his cannon to full blast and created a hole through the ceiling. "Let's go." Tek grabbed Volt by the arm and flew them out of there. Looking down, Tek fired 4 explosive darts to the room he was leaving, to make sure he would exit with a bang.

Once outside, Tek looked around to see multiple police cars surrounding the front door of the building with their weapons drawn. "Wow. That's a big group of imbeciles." he thought to himself. He started flying, still carrying his friend, and looked down to see a bank. "You thinking what i'm thinking?" he asked his partner in crime. Tek slowly landed in the ally next to the bank. There read a big sign that said "Building under video surveillance"
With a small chuckle Tek snapped his finger causing all the alarm systems, and camera systems in the bank to shut down. "Building under Villainous Attack" he said jokingly to his friend.

He stepped through the automatic door walking into the bank. Once more snapping his fingers the door systems shut down. "Excuse me ladies and gentlemen." Tek said calmly yet sternly. "In case you all may be wondering with those looks on your faces. Yes you are being robbed." A large man reached down to his waist, to pull out a handgun. Tek nonchalantly put up his arm and blasted a hole through the man's skull with full power. "Now, unless you want to end up like unlucky idiot number one over here. Just get out of our way and let us do our thing."

Tek turned to the hallway signaling Volt to follow. As he marched down the hall, he looked into the office of what seemed to be the manager of the bank. The man seemed terrified. Tek planned on scarring this man for life. He stepped through the office door, and looked the man in the eye. "Why the worried look? You think i'm gunna kill you don't you?" Tek sat down on the man's desk and started picking up pictures and various items off the working station. "I see you have a family here sir. Are you a good dad?" he asked looking down at the picture of a happy family.
"Ye..ye..yes I am. I love my kids very much, please don't take me from them."
Tek let out a roar of laughter. "My parents loved me. That didn't stop those bastards from killing them." Craig said suddenly becoming serious.
"Please take as mu..much money as you want. Just do..don't kill me."
Tek let out another laugh at the mans sheer fear. "Lighten up buddy. Jesus a bad guy shows up and all of a sudden it's assumed you're dead." The man's face seemed to regain some color.
Tek shot a stun dart into the man's leg. This sent the man crashing to the ground. The manager started to flop around on the ground and Tek smiled.

Tek pulled a knife out of his boot, and slowly walked over to the man. Once standing over him he picked him up by the collar pushed him against the wall. Slamming the blade into the manager's stomach Tek looked him in the eye with a large grin. All life began to flush out of Mr.Family Man. Slowly twisting the serrated point through the man's entrails, he felt something pop. "That can't be good." he thought to himself. "However they can still burry you in an open casket like that." Tek put his gauntlet to the man's face and completely melted it to pieces. "Let's go to the vault" he said turning to Volt.
Tek
Tek

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Orcris June 26th 2012, 11:25 am

The elevator Warlock had constructed from darkness brought him up to the floor where the action had been going on just in time to see the two leaving. Had it not been for the power of his elevator clearing some of the smoke he might have allowed one of the explosive orbs to get a little to close to him, but he kept his distance. "It seems I'm not quite too late." His eyes, with such cold malice it could make a demon curious, went to the girl; whom was moving rapidly about the room. By the time he had finished his sentence he activated a Rune Trigger on his hand to send out a tendril of darkness to trip the girl. His elevator also provided him with a decent amount of cover from her explosives, at least he hoped she couldn't be terribly accurate while moving around like that. "It's dreadfully rude to move about like that when someone is trying to have a conversation with you. Are you after the maniac who caused all this and what looks to be his friend? If that's the case I daresay we should team-up, it could be life-threatening for you to go at them alone." His intentions weren't pure by any means, but would this supposed hero care as long as justice was served and lives were saved. Could a hero be so idealistic as to be that selfish, he wanted to know.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Orcris
Orcris

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowmaster June 26th 2012, 2:15 pm

Todd felt compelled to get in his car. He wasn't sure why, but he felt some force pulling him. He heard someone mutter 'destruction'.

"Monster, is that you? What's going on?" There was no response. Nervously, he entered his car nonetheless, overcome by curiousity as to what was causing this strange phenomena. At best it could lead to some insight on the nature of his...condition. At worst, well, he wanted to try to stay positive. After a lengthy ride he came to an intense traffic jam. without thinking, Todd instinctively opened the car and ran towards the source of the disturbance.

He surveyed the gruesome scene, so many dead. The cackling of a super powered madman rang through the air. and further commotion appeared to have been coming from inside the building. He staggered towards the scene, overwhelmed with emotion.

"Destruction..." he whispered, teeming with excitement. To his horror, a smile ran across his face. "No!" He shook off the strange sensation and again surveyed the terrible view before him. How could this happen? Why would anyone do this? Why won't anyone stop it?

"Why stop it?" asked Monster. "This is sublime! Don't you just love it?"

"No, I don't! He shouted, which caught the attention of a nearby cop.

"Hey buddy, you can't be here!"

In a moment of decisive action, he pushed past the distracted cop and ran towards the scene of the crime. "Who is responsible for this!?"

"What? What do you mean the bank's power is down!?" He heard the officer behind him yell into his phone. " A few blocks from here, I'm on it."

Todd checked his phone, and located the bank in question. Power outage a few blocks away and signs of high electrical discharges here? It couldn't be a coincidence.

"What will you do when you find them?" Monster asked casually. Todd shut him up and retreated into the shadows. He wasn't sure what he would do, all he knew was that he needed to talk to whoever or whatever did this. In any case, he had many theories of what his powers made him capable of, and what kind of scientist would he be if he never tested his own theories? He concentrated the dark energy in his shadow, allowing it to crawl up his torso, then made it grow 4 long, spider like legs. He distorted the space around his face with dark energy, making his face a ghoulish blur.

"Okay Todd. Time to see what you can do." He took off, running alongside buildings and leaping great distances by manipulating the legs. He was a bit shaky at first, but soon he was in complete control. It came so naturally, he understood everything. Before long he burst into the bank, furiously tearing through it until he found two men walking towards the vault.

"Why?" He asked in a loud, chilling whisper.

Last edited by Shadowmaster on June 26th 2012, 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Shadowmaster
Shadowmaster

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2012-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX June 30th 2012, 6:09 pm

Things happened fast, and Alex could hardly keep up with what was happening. He was out of place, and had never come against super powered beings such as this. When smoke enveloped the room he instinctively stayed back in the hall to avoid being engulfed. Shortly after leaving the room, he heard several explosions and a crash. He wasn't a hero, and Alex ran ashamed to let the adults have their fight.

Exiting the building, police quickly took hold of him and brought him into their protection pushing him over to paramedics to get examined. The news crew was already out and setting up their cameras. 'I can't be on the news.' Alex thought to himself, forcing his way past the crowd down the street. It seemed like something was happening at the bank as well, was one act a distraction for another?

From behind the police barricade Alex could see some strange black creature, almost like a spider, tear into the bank. "What is that!" He called out, the police turning and readying their firearms. With their attentions diverted, Alex quickly slipped under the hurdle of the barricade and easily pushed his way through the police trying to stop him. psycho path murderers were one thing but ugly spiders he could handle.

Cautiously, he followed behind the creature and found that it had stopped in the vault. It was questioning some people, and when Alex saw who it was talking to he quickly ducked behind a wall for cover. "How, they were fighting in that other building why are they here!" Quenching his fists, he waited and listened to see what was going on. Three on one were not good odds for even somebody as unique as him.

Risky Business Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Blink July 7th 2012, 2:12 pm

Hearing an explosion from above her, Katie realized the mistake she had made, and before she could do anything else she was tripped and fell to the floor. After the initial shock of the fall, she sat up and looked at the person who was standing there, listening to what he had to say. "Yeah, I am..." she said cautiously; she wasn't sure at first what this newcomer's intentions were and which side he was on. But after she heard his suggestion, she loosened up a bit. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." she said, standing up and brushing herself off. She didn't care who this guy was, really. All that mattered was that he was willing to help, and she was willing to take all the help she could get.

"Well, let's see where they ran off to." She said to herself before jumping up and through the hole in the ceiling, looking around for any signs of the two villains. Looking closely, she saw two figures flying away from them, descending down in front of a large bank. She grinned. "There you are." Looking down, she noticed a crowd of police officers and other civilians, and she sighed in annoyance. "Well, guess we can't get down that way." Then she looked across to see another tall building across the street, right next door to the bank. She smirked as she got an idea; it would be close, but it should work. Taking a few steps back, she began her running start and leaped from the edge of the roof, and landed barely on the other side. Turning around, she looked over at her new acquaintance, and hoped that he could follow her.

Risky Business Blink_10
Blink
Blink

Back to top Go down

Post by Orcris July 8th 2012, 5:02 am

Warlock had a harder time making his way there, basically he had to use his elevator to go back down and walk. The police were trying to get anyone out they could but they raised their weapons at him when they saw him. He made no threatening gestures but continued out of the building and they cautiously allowed him to leave. He wasn't who they were after. He made his way out of the police line and noticed that the bank was where he really needed to be now. He said nothing as he joined the others against these villains. He was hoping to put them away and then speak with all the heroes on scene and see if he could recruit them to his cause. After all he was planning on creating a better world.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Orcris
Orcris

Back to top Go down

Post by Volt July 16th 2012, 7:29 pm

Volt grinned as the smoke covered their escape from the office building perfectly. Tek carried the blue haired nutcase to the bank, and he dashed inside. Tek gave his whole "we're robbing you" spiel, and Volt electrocuted anyone who didn't comply. Volt watched as Tek had his fun with the bank manager, and laughed his ass off when Tek melted the man's face. "Duuude, that was fuckin' wicked! We are so the best fucking team ever." he said, speeding over to the open vault.

Quickly gathering all the cash in the vault into twelve big bags, Volt decided it was time to split. "Tekky mah boy, I think it's time to get the fuck outta here!" he cackled, when suddenly multiple goody goodies arrived on the scene. "Howdy heroes, if you were looking for action- ya know, so you can get your rocks off or whatever you heroes like to do- you came to the wrong place. See, Tek and I were just trying to have a little fun, fucking shit up and stuff, but you guys always have to ruin it. Oh well." he said, spinning around and zapping the bags of money, burning the bills to ash. "We don't need any more cash, this was just for shits and gigs, hahahahahahaha!!" Volt laughed hysterically. Wiping his eyes of tears, he grabbed Tek by the arm and sped out of the vault, stopping to kill one innocent woman before continuing out the front door at superspeed. Quickly passing the heroes and police that had begun to gather, Volt and Tek sped off into the distance, far from those pussy ass do-gooders.

Risky Business Voltsg10
Volt
Volt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top