The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Blue I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Blue I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Blue I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Blue I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Blue I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Blue I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Blue I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Blue I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Blue I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Blue I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Blue I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Blue I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Blue I_vote_lcapBlue I_voting_barBlue I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Blue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blue Empty Blue

Post by XxRedxX June 1st 2011, 11:36 am

Noah Barnes
Blue

Basic Biography

Renegade/Hero/Villain Name: Blue
Title: N/A
Alignment: Neutral Good
Race: Human
Hair:Blonde
Eyes:Blue
Height:5'10''
Weight: 180lbs
Blood type: O-

The Looks

Spoiler:

The Legacy

Personality:
Noah is seldom social and often keeps to himself. He is strong minded, and has a powerful will which drives him to always be better. He is careful about what he says, and tries not to hurt anyones feelings. He is a good follower and an even better partner during any sort of crisis, small or big. He is often described as a gentleman. Being young and inexperienced makes him slower at making decisions but despite that disadvantage he manges to overcome. When there is action and things start turning in his favor he gets cocky.

History:
Noah was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois in the medium wealthy part of the city where people could make a decent living with little disturbance by crime. He lived a normal life up until his senior year in high school when he fell for the new girl in class, Elizabeth. Their love was like any other fresh new love, seemingly perfect and insanely to gushy. However, this wasn't to last because she had a secret that very well would make anybody question anything they did with her. However, because she loved Noah so much she decided to reveal her secret to him. Which was that she could control anybody she wanted without resistance. Her power was ungodly powerful. It wasn't always that powerful though, before she could only use her powers on animals but after a lot of experiments done by a group of criminals who procurred her through not so nice means she could control people as well.

Noah didn't take this news lightly, and ended their relationship there unsure as to whether or not any of it was real for she could had just as easily been controling him the entire time like a puppet. After a week of debate, Noah decided to see her one more time to see if they could work something out so he told her to meet him at the park. However, when he arrived they were jumped by masked thugs. A tranquilizer hit Elizabeth, knocking her out cold before she could take control of the men leaving Noah alone to be beaten up by the men. The bad men split up, two taking Elizabeth and three left to finish Noah off.

Before they could kill Noah, the vigilante Red arrived and beat up the bad guys. Apparently he had been tracking the groups activity for a few weeks and it lead him to Chicago. Noah told Connor about Elizabeth and her power, so Red quickly got to his vehicle and pursued them. Noah had to get to Elizabeth, he still loved her, and swore to himself he wouldn't let those men harm her.
Luckily the criminals were dumb, and Noah used his 'find a friends phone' app to locate their hidden hide out. That was the ridiculously easy part. The hard part was sneaking in but when he spotted Reds' motorcycle and an open grate he just followed the vigilantes footsteps.

He found where everyone was at, Red was handling an army of thugs and villians while Elizabeth was strapped down to a table unconcious. Noah dropped out of the ventilation, ran over to her aid and unstrapped his love. She sensed he was there and was able to wake up but she was far to dizzy to use her powers at all. Noah carried her out but as he was making his way to the doorway a bullet hit him in the shoulder sending him and Elizabeth to the floor.

The lead scientist had managed to break away from the group fighting Red and chase after them. He fired to kill Noah but Elizabeth shielded him, taking the full clip to her back. In her final words she swore she never used her powers on Noah until just then. Unbeknownst to anyone, Elizabeth could also sense dorment powers, powers that would never be known of unless the person was convinced otherwise that they had them.

Noah was such a person, and she unlocked a gene in his mind which empowered the young man with the ability to send out a pushing force through his arms. The scientist, angry that he just killed his patient, went to finish Noah but his bullets were stopped by an invisible field.

Unleashing all his anger, Noah pushed the scientist far across the room into a wall killing him. It was just then that Red had finished beating up all the other bad guys only to realize he had failed to save Elizabeth. Red helped Noah escape with Elizabeths body and counciled Noah as best as he could about loseing somebody.

Knowing that Noah tettering between good and evil, Red offered him a chance to take revenge and do good in the world with his new powers. Red revealed to Noah his identity, his story and his mission. Seeing this as a good way to live his life in memory of Elizabeth, Noah agreed. When Connor created Noah suit, he asked if there was a color he wanted specificly and Noah said "I want it to be Blue, the same color as her eyes."

The Powers

Power 1:Push: Able to mentally send out a pushing force through his arms.(7)

Power 2:Healing Factor (3)

Grid
Intelligence: 5
Occult: 0
Strength: 2
Speed: 3
Durability: 3
Ability: 7/3
Fighting Skills: 4
Magic: 0
Spells: 0
Flight: 0
Wealth: 1

Last edited by XxRedxX on October 24th 2013, 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Blue Empty Re: Blue

Post by Dr Cosmos June 1st 2011, 11:59 am

Approved. Spidey

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Zodiac September 29th 2013, 11:53 pm

Welcome back Blue Kitty Face

Approved until stated otherwise

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Zodiac
Zodiac
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Killing never takes a villain out of this world...It just replaces them."

Number of posts : 643
Job : Your salvation through destruction.
Humor : [19:13:20] @ Forceaus : The racking of sperring skirrs means you rack disciprine
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 24th 2013, 10:21 pm

Unapproved for edits, as requested

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Zell October 24th 2013, 10:27 pm

Reapproved after edits

Spoiler:

"Gone from light, lead astray. Soul turned to darkness in a single day. Lead me back to the light. Killing me...the only way to set things right."
Zell
Zell
The Once and Future King
The Once and Future King

Quote : "A villain is just a victim whose story you haven't learned yet."

Number of posts : 1417
Job : Existential Crisis Manager
Humor : [19:57:45] @ Spirit Corgi : In order to produce minions we require you to find two minions who love each other.
Registration date : 2013-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top