The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Blue Phantom I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Blue Phantom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Blue Phantom Empty The Blue Phantom

Post by SpudWebster May 25th 2014, 10:12 pm

The Blue Phantom
“The meek inherit nothing”
Renegade Name: The Blue Phantom
Title: Self-Proclaimed “Blue King”
Alignment: NE
Race: Scientifically Enhanced MetaHuman
Hair: Brownish Blonde
Eyes: Hazelish Brown
Height: 6’
Weight: 180
Blood type: O+

The Looks The Blue Phantom 228px-Blue_Bot
The Legacy

Personality: Cocky slightly arrogant definite swagger to his walk. Feels need to leave impressions on the world leading him to vandalisation. Hates Vigilantes(who he believed caused his parents death) and authority mainly the foster care system and the police force. Enjoys seeing how much chaos he can cause without being caught and likes exploding or setting fire to his crime scenes. Well being true chotic he certainly shares alot of his aspects with but prefers to rebel against set rules  and notions instead of doing it for the heck and well definitely not lawful he is closer to neutral not killing dogs, children or women without reason. Enjoys sparking riots

History: Parents died during a small Canadian Meta uprising when he was 13 his older sister was sent to Russia (current where-about unknown) and he was sent to live in foster care where  he developed machines and medical techniques to give him an enhanced body and enhance his meta-gene of invisibility to include indetectibility and cloaking. He learned some magic and shotokan karate from a local medicine man who tried to turn him from evil and hate and ended up influencing his set of morals. He left after a fight between them and began a life of crime stealing gold and valuables fro numerous banks across the country and defacing various works of art in famous art museums and has been training to find a way to become the ultimate thief using his powers and bring together a group of people to become the best thief guild the world has ever seen. Has had a few tangles with lower tier vigilantes but has managed to come out on top each time out smarting and out skilling them all. Recently started Project Ghost who's objective is to create a shape shifting organism called Polymorph Hardwired for Assassinations, Nocturnal Tracking and Omni Morphing  or P.H.A.N.T.O.M.

Charged with 1 account of vandalism, two accounts of burglary and four accounts of shop lifting.
The Powers

Power 1: (Super charged)Invisibility duration 4<3 posts, cool down as many posts as you use it for(can be ended early for less of a cool-down). When in his invisible state he can activate any of the following powers

Sub Power 1: Indetectablity Allows Non-kinetic energy to pass through him extended version of invisibility rendering him invisible to thermal ,sonar ,radar etc(any way of finding some one except by touch or physic abilities) but not making him immune to blows or non-thermal attacks.Making him immune from conventional Invisible detection. When Blue Phantom is in invisible state he may chose to go undetectable. There is no cool-down to this power but can only be used when Blue is in his invisible state

Sub Power 2: Cloaking may turn any Non-living object less than 250lbs by focusing his energy(if it is connected to something else or is being held by anything organic(not including himself) he cannot use this power). When an object is cloaked it takes on the maximum duration for invisibility per his Ability power and cannot be ended early.

Power 2: peak Human through self-made medical techniques.(thin strips of a strong non magnetic, light metal added to the skeletal system to prevent easy breaking, genetic tampering to increase his muscular,cardiovascular,respiratory and adrenal systems.)

Grid
Intelligence 4
Occult 4
Strength 4
Durability 4
Speed 4
Ability 4(invisibility 3, indetectibility 1)
Fighting skills 4
Magic 0
Spells 0
Flight 0
Wealth 3

Last edited by SpudWebster on October 22nd 2014, 9:22 pm; edited 31 times in total (Reason for editing : Took the admins advice and used the point from occult to allow indetectibility NOTE use first exp point to buff up occult slighly(Next use wealth to show the theifin))
SpudWebster
SpudWebster

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 34
Job : Test-Radish
Humor : People who think they know everything are of great annoyance to us who do
Registration date : 2014-05-25

Back to top Go down

The Blue Phantom Empty Re: The Blue Phantom

Post by Forceaus May 25th 2014, 10:55 pm

The personality and history could use some more work. Mainly the personality.

Invisibility lasts 1 post per point spent into it via ability and the cooldown is equal to the duration it's used for.

I'm iffy on the indetectable thing and it needs to be described better.

You need to list your character's spells if you're going to use magic & spells. See here for more info.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The Blue Phantom Empty Fixed

Post by SpudWebster May 26th 2014, 11:03 am

Updated the history and peronality got rid of magic because it was to complicated and just beefed up other stats
SpudWebster
SpudWebster

Humor : People who think they know everything are of great annoyance to us who do

Back to top Go down

The Blue Phantom Empty Approval

Post by SpudWebster May 26th 2014, 6:26 pm

When can I get this approved its been awhile since the last mod post but it looks like you guys are still active
SpudWebster
SpudWebster

Back to top Go down

Post by Forceaus May 26th 2014, 6:55 pm

Objects the character is holding can become invisible along with him. The invisibility power still needs its duration and cooldown added to it. 1 post maximum per point spent, cooldown equals duration used.

The indetectable power will cost 1 point and only works while the character is invisible.

Basically it will like this on the grid: Ability: #(invisibility), 1(Indetectability)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
Forceaus
Forceaus
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : I am hilarious, and you will quote everything I say.

Number of posts : 2604
Job : It pays the bills
Humor : I'm the cult of personality and history shows again and again that nature points out the folly of man.
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

The Blue Phantom Empty Bumbles

Post by SpudWebster May 26th 2014, 7:36 pm

and sorry in advance for any bumbles I make this is my first written rpg so I hope I`m not causing too many problems
SpudWebster
SpudWebster

Back to top Go down

Post by SpudWebster May 26th 2014, 8:34 pm

I think I fixed it
SpudWebster
SpudWebster

Back to top Go down

Post by SpudWebster June 22nd 2014, 9:43 pm

Fixed it by making it sub powers

Turk
Blue Phantom
SpudWebster
SpudWebster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissonance July 8th 2014, 12:13 pm

It's all relatively alright now except you need to add an extra point for indetectability but it won't need to reduce the time limit!

Other than that I would recommend picking either occult or intelligence, not both and using the excess points to beef up powers somewhere else!

Illuminati - Freedom is weakness, Freedom... Is an illusion.
Dissonance
Dissonance
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2014-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard August 5th 2014, 10:45 am

Is this going to be fixed?

-My DeviantArt-
The Blue Phantom JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpudWebster September 26th 2014, 7:54 pm

Yup sorry for delay

Turk
Blue Phantom
SpudWebster
SpudWebster

Back to top Go down

Post by SpudWebster September 26th 2014, 8:15 pm

And sorry for wince-worthy grammar

Turk
Blue Phantom
SpudWebster
SpudWebster

Back to top Go down

Post by Odien September 26th 2014, 11:25 pm

Approved.

Ʊlphaxtentis:
Odien
Odien
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : [20:06:47] * Odien has sex with Mike [20:07:20] Zell : So did his half brother, don't get excited about it Odien lol

Number of posts : 412
Location : [17:31:53] @ Forceaus : Not killing the innocent is part of being a hero to begin with
Humor : [19:30:11 19/01/15] @ Bliss : It's like holding someone's head underwater and forgetting they aren't a fish
Registration date : 2014-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard October 5th 2014, 6:54 pm

Unapproved for edits upon request.

-My DeviantArt-
The Blue Phantom JiLqjv0
~Main Characters~
Naomi | Skyler | Nate | Chelle | Tyuki | Gerard | Miri | Uzma |  Malus | Vihaan
~NPCs~
Anna | Girl Alive!
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top