The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Bulwark I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Tybrid
Bulwark I_vote_lcapBulwark I_voting_barBulwark I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik
Cynical_Aspie

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Bulwark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bulwark Empty Bulwark

Post by Orcris May 18th 2012, 11:51 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Bulwark
Title: Bull, Bully, Works.
Alignment: Renegade
Race: Superhuman
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue-green
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 240

Costume Description/Image:
Spoiler:

Personality: Bulwark usually acts based on his feelings toward possible gains or losses. This kind of thinking usually doesn’t extend to how things might affect others. As far as emotions go he has never really had any, his are very dulled compared to most people; because of this he sometimes fails to understand people and their reasoning. If he does manage to understand someone, he will say what they want to hear to get what he wants out of them. To him people are only as valuable as their abilities or resources prove them to be and they are expendable. In saying that if he has gained the loyalty or trust of someone he usually considers them resources worth protecting. He has never felt any affection toward another person, to him they are resources or tools only and there is no attachment.
His mind is very active leaving him with severe insomnia, though he usually finds that he doesn’t even need to sleep. He always feels the need to try to get something done. He’s almost obsessively organized with his own things. He thinks most things shouldn’t change very much, including the way he does things.
Bulwark also doesn’t really understand the concept of good or evil. He knows there are things you do that people do like and don’t like, which people consider good and evil respectively. He sees doing good as an investment as people will like him more for it and so he gains there goodwill. He doesn’t mind doing evil either if he sees the gains outweighing the costs.

History: Bulwark came from a middle-class New York City family. Once he got to high school he took on a job and his grades started moving toward the top of his class. This was due to the extra time he had because he didn’t require nearly as much sleep as most people. This was sort of the beginning to the manifestation of his abilities. As time progressed he required less and less sleep and accomplished more and more. By the time he graduated college with an accounting degree he had accomplished many things. He was an accomplished boxer and martial artist, he had been an officer in many clubs or organizations, and he had held many jobs. He just got his Certified Public Accountant certification and is working for a firm out of his home, which is small and modest but is mostly decorated by his trophies and awards, particularly martial arts. During his martial arts training is where he learned to control his kinetic redistribution ability, allowing him to land seemingly soft hits that had a lot of power behind them; he really never thought about this as some sort of super power though. His need to accomplish something recently brought into being his alter-ego Bulwark, or rather separated the two for the most part.

Powers: Kinetic Redistribution: A (usually invisible) shield around his body that absorbs kinetic energy, which he can then release as desired; usually in his own attacks. If he waits a long time to release the energy it can really start to heat up. Due to his incredible durability it doesn’t harm him until it starts reaching some serious temperature. If he is knocked unconscious with any held energy all of it will be released instantly as if they had hit normally. This mainly works on physical-based things but may have a slight dampening effect on others (or gather a small amount of kinetic energy without actually stopping anything).

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
STR: 3
SPD: 2
END: 6
INT: 3
EP: 3
FS: 5

Power Grid colours: Black/Silver

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample: Vance was walking down the street, it was late and he had just finished work and left home. He was going out just to see what might be done. He wasn’t wearing a suit like he usually did during the day, but rather jeans and a t-shirt. He wasn’t carrying his wallet or cell phone, in fact the only thing in his pockets was his apartment key. He didn’t own a car, in a city like New York it seemed pointless to him, plus he enjoyed taking walks out in the city; even if it was bustling was other pedestrians. Where he lived wasn’t nearly as populated or busy as other areas, which was one reason why he had taken a job with a firm that would allow him to work out of his home. “People…” He muttered as he continued down the street. In his musings and wandering he had walked a fair distance from home before he realized it, at least for being on foot. “If I keep this up I won’t be getting anything done tonight.” Then he started back home, taking a different route. One thing was for sure he had walked around his neighborhood enough where he knew where he was just about all the time, and even if he did feel lost his feet would always get him home eventually.
When he was only another few blocks from his home he noticed a man sitting down in the alley he was walking through. This man was obviously homeless, but not very old. Just barely past his prime.
“Can you spare some change?” The man croaked.
To this plea Vance replied, “Why don’t you get up and go find a job? There are plenty out there, this is a large city.”
“I can’t get a job, no one will hire me.”
“Is it really that no one will hire you or are you not willing to apply at places that actually will?”

The man shot something Vance figured was supposed to be a glare his way before Vance decided to move on.
Orcris
Orcris

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Bulwark Empty Re: Bulwark

Post by Arcana May 19th 2012, 9:34 am

If you understand your kinetic power is at level 3. I approve.
Arcana
Arcana
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 2473
Job : Nothing
Humor : [19:12:48] @ Forceaus : Shouldn't be hard to beat. It's only like a centimeter long.
Registration date : 2011-02-08

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum