The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Morgan D'fae I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Morgan D'fae I_vote_lcapMorgan D'fae I_voting_barMorgan D'fae I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Morgan D'fae I_vote_lcapMorgan D'fae I_voting_barMorgan D'fae I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Morgan D'fae

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan D'fae Empty Morgan D'fae

Post by SicilianDragon April 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm

Morgan D'Fae

"Once I find my glasses you are all going to pay!"

The Bio

Villain Name: Mefismo
Title: The mad Wizard
Alignment: Chaotic  Evil
Race: Human
Hair: White and luxurious
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 150Ibs
Blood type: B+

The Looks

The Personality

Morgan is the epitome of the evil from the past, a product of a time when violence and pain were far more prominent and it shows. Morgan's first instinct is to kill first and ask questions later and does not hesitate with lethality. He sees pain and brutality as a part of life and not only embraces it but expects everyone else to do so just as he does. He is unconcerned about helping others and is solely obsessed with his quest for power. Morgan is a cruel, twisted man but he is no fool. He studies his foes and allies alike, finding what buttons to push when and when combined with his lack of morals which makes him all the scarier when you realize the lengths he would go for his victory. Furthermore, he is capable of maintaining a facade be it of kindness, graciousness or even stupidity.

The transition to the modern world has left Morgan feeling very frustrated and his vile temperament has simmered over the years. This is not because of the passage of time, as Morgan would gladly devote their life to getting revenge on those who have stopped them. Morgan's tenacity has been tamed by both the trappings and the ingenuity of modern America. He can't go around murdering everyone he dislikes, the customs are far different from his own and technology has advanced so far that he feels a slight sense of inferiority towards the modern human. Instead of a hate-filled monster hellbent on a path of destruction like he once was, Morgan is more like a grouchy old man shaking his fist at the kids down the street. The fire in him is a candle in the wind now, his ambitions gone and a sense of fear and unknown for this final part of life lingers in his rapidly deteriorating mind. Losing his memory and though is particularly haunting to him and Morgan tries to maintain a sense of bravado but forgetting things often times frustrates him beyond belief.

The Story

Over a millennia ago, the Morgan was a powerful sorcerer from Norway. During the conquest of England, he served the Danes by creating magical weapons for warriors to wear into battle. Those warriors became his pawns as the promise of more power enticed them enough to do his bidding. Morgan was eventually cast out for learning dark arts and attempting to create an army of undead using an ancient grimoire. The grimoire was destroyed before he could get to it and a group of valiant warriors from Wales felled him with their magical weapons, holy weapons. Morgan D'fae encapsulated himself in stone as a last-ditch effort, and for years that was the end of his story. An old man who made himself into a statue. This statue was eventually moved to London to be put in a museum of magic.

in the late 70s, an arcane eye that disrupts magic items was being placed into the museum, and the eye happened to glimpse over the sorcerer from the north. This was all it took to set the actions into motion. Morgan escaped the museum with a couple of new toys to play with. He tried once more to create an army, this time made of demons but the heroes of London scared him off. Morgan managed to slip onto a boat and escape to America to start anew.

Morgan landed in Maine but traveled over the Great Lakes looking for a home until he found Chicago. The mobsters were still prominent there, prominent enough to be able to afford his services. Low-level crime did his bank account well and Morgan rose through the ranks. He grew bold, and having bought a home and made a new set of magical tools, Morgan tried for another attempt and grabbed control, this time thinking smaller.  He assembled a small team and tried to take over the city with the combination of their powers and his magic. Unfortunately, they were thwarted and sent to jail, his items once again scattered to the wind.

Morgan was able to escape jail easily, but rescuing his allies was never something he managed to do. He waited for them, biding his time with small-scale crimes waiting for their second chance at success. Now, nearly 50 years later the last of his old enemies has died and the sentence of his allies has been played out.

The Powers

Draining rays: Mefismo can shoot beams of concentrated magic that cause immense pain and shock like lightning. The worst effect is that these beams also drain stamina from living beings. While the actual attack is not very damaging the long-term effects of the attack can leave fighters unable to move with agility or fight with strength.

Polymorph: A power that is permission-based, but allows Mefismo to momentarily change anyone into an animal. The animal selected may be chosen by the afflicted, and the transformation lasts a minute or until Mefismo is distracted/hurt. The polymorph is limited to animals that currently exist and aren't magical and the transformed party retains their intelligence but momentarily loses their powers.

Teleportation: By drawing a ritual circle Morgan is capable of opening portals to other places and countries away, these portals stay up for roughly five minutes and anyone can enter or leave them. Morgan must vaguely know the location he is going to. More immediate teleportation can be done without spells but requires him to spout an incantation.  These can teleport Morgan roughly a few yards. Both instances of teleportation require his concentration.

Telepathy: Morgan is capable of creating a means of mental communication within the mind of another. This power requires the person to be within eyesight of Morgan and requires his concentration to activate. Once connected the other person or people he is communicating with can respond to him in their own heads and can share memories and thoughts.

Ice Gale winds: Morgan can conjure a harsh northern wind with the mere wave of his hands and a short incantation. When he does so, a horrific gale with the strength of a hurricane flows forth, stinging with the glacial cold of the Arctic. These winds are capable of tossing things about and causing much destruction to the area around him but more importantly can knock around those without flying or cause most flyers to be sent, well, flying.

Mental Domination: Morgan's ability to speak in minds allows him to utter incantations that let him invade the minds of others. This requires his concentration and only one hero (if they give permission) or up to five ordinary people can be dominated at a time. These people are not well of mind, speaking wistfully, walking strangely, staring off into space, and it shows. Once under his control, they do anything Morgan asks of them blindly. Similarly, he can probe their minds for knowledge using his telepathy.

The Weaknesses

My aching back!: Since he was about 1250, years of improper posture and leaning over desks have done a number on Morgan. This serves as a weakness for him in battles, striking his back is sure to sunder Morgan, or at the very least incapacitate him for a round of posts.

Wandering mind: Morgan's mind is not what it was in its prime. He was once a cunning spell caster who could concentrate on spells while flying his magic carpet with ease, shooting beams of energy forth all the while. Now, he is a bit less keen. He can only concentrate on a spell or cast attacks, not both.  Worse than this, his spells often have side effects, such as accidentally polymorphing an enemy into a tiger or elephant or teleporting himself into prison.

Former Glory: Mefismo has been defeated multiple times in his long career and every time his dangerous creations have been scattered to the wind. Aside from his flying carpet, all of Mefismo's items are not in his possession until he completes a full RP detailing how he gets them back.

Frail body: Morgan is an old man and not a particularly fit one at that. His balance is shoddy, his muscles are weak and he is brittle even by human standards. In a direct physical confrontation, he is no match for hardly anyone. It would only take a few hits to defeat Morgan, maybe only one from a superhuman fighter.

Just take them: All of Morgan's items work for the wielder, whoever it may be. Should the items be removed or taken from the user, the powers are immediately mitigated and then given to the new controller. Heroes can quickly turn the tide of battle by snatching Morgan's items from his grunts.

Can't teach an old dog: Even with 50 years to learn the ins and outs of technology, Morgan remains utterly baffled by cell phones, cars and other seemingly mundane devices. This makes blending into conventional life impossible for him, and information locked behind the internet is far beyond his comprehension.

The Items

Helmet of the berserker: A Viking Gjermundbu Helmet made of magically imbued steel making it exceptionally durable and capable of resisting immense blows though that is not its prime power. When worn, the wielder's mind is shielded from magical and telepathic attacks or invasions of any sort.

The Hammer of Darkness: A hammer that feasts on the evil in a person's heart. If they are aligned with neutral or evil, the wielder is granted invulnerability from all physical attacks made by anyone who is not aligned with good, as they become a misty shadow-like substance upon impact. Only those pure of heart can wound the wielder of the Hammer of Darkness!

Magic Carpet: A luxurious Persian rug that goes directed with magical commands, and flies at speeds matching most sports cars. The rug can comfortably carry 4 people, but each person slows it down progressively. The carpet can also be called to Mefismo with a command.

Amulet of Deflection: An amulet of pure gold with a flawless ruby cut and placed in its center. The gem glows whenever the magic within activates. The Amulet of deflection magically reflects attacks that were not noticed by its wielder. If the wielder sees the attack, hears it, or knows that it is coming the amulet can not defend, but sneak attacks are made useless against the Amulet.

The Minions

The Fluff

Application created by Chellizard | This code is open-source and available for free use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Morgan D'fae Giphy.gif?cid=790b7611799e3a95f39d2adf93f59cce36c0f89c885d60fd&rid=giphy
Remember: You are awesome!
SicilianDragon
SicilianDragon

Quote : "Fortnite battlepass, I just shit out my ass"

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 60
Job : Cook
Humor : Dark and gross
Registration date : 2022-07-04

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top