The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_voting_barA midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_voting_barA midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

A midnight fright, courtesy of the Lord of Shadows

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: A midnight fright, courtesy of the Lord of Shadows

Post by CainVulsore November 10th 2011, 4:20 pm

((no I ment like behind Cain xD))

Cain snarls wondering how the hell this fool seems to keep dodging his shadow whips and other forms of tourture. As the man pulls something that looks a lot like another damned flash grenade, Cain makes a shadow wall apeaer infront of himself which alows him not to go blind as well as take the bullets intended for him. Grinning evily he makes a wall form behind red boy with spikes jutting out of it as spikes appear on his wall, he sends both walls flying at the man giving him absolutely no room to dodge; least that's how Cain sees it sense no one has escaped unharmed, or maimed, before. "Come on, come on, hit me, hit me. I dare you to do something you fool." Cain snarls out hands at the ready, physced to take anything thrown at him.

CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 Empty Re: A midnight fright, courtesy of the Lord of Shadows

Post by bigdad November 10th 2011, 5:00 pm

(Ups my bad. Sorry)

Red cringed seeing that his attack didn't work. But then two huge walls appeared out of nowhere, also formed out of shadows, and shot at him. The walls were to wide, he couldn't get out of the way in time. Looking all around, searching for any solution to the problem, his gaze fell down on a steel pipe laying a foot or two from him. It looked long and sturdy enough even with a few patches of rust on it. At the last possible moment he reached down, grabbed the pipe and turned sideways opposite to the walls. CLANG!! Red looked and saw that the pipe has done it's job. It held the two wall from slamming into each other, but it was also starting to bend under the great strain. Red legged it, heading for the end of the walls. He felt a sudden streak of pain running through his leg. He tried to ignore it and ran faster. He leaped out of the corridor like walls just as the pipe finally gave away. He rolled on the ground and pulled his cape out reach just as the two walls slammed into each other. He looked down to see a streak of blood. One of the damn spikes must have punctured an unarmored surface of his thigh. He ignored it. It was a flesh wound and he'll deal with it later (if there will ever be a later). He ran back to the ledge at full speed and leaped across the ally below. Lucky for him it was a very tight ally. He landed a few feet away from the "Vamp" stood up tall, looking at him directly. For the first time he spoke. He hated banter but it seemed appropriate now. His voice full of mocking burning hatred. After all with a person like the guy in front of him, even words can be effective weapons.

"Is that all you got, pretender?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Red is the color of death.
bigdad
bigdad

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 10th 2011, 5:42 pm

((the pole would have gone straight through and dissapeared like the bullets did in the origonall wall...but whatever...alsio even if one spike hit his ancle it would have done worse than a small cut thing of 7 str guy coming in contact with your guy's 4 dur))

Cain snarls wondering what the fuck just went wrong there. The guy should have been impaled, even with that stupid pole it should have gone into it and disappeared to who knows where. Even if it didn't the pole should have snapped under his pure power; Cain is the Lord of Shadows, the worlds most powerful shadow manipulator ever even the 'great' Pain would have had trouble keeping his wall back. Yet, a stupid normal pole was able to stop it? This is pure vulgarness and should not have happened, to prove it he snaps the pole between the walls making them disappear and melt back into the ground."Shut your fucken luck ass mouth redie, I can squish you like a bug." He snarls out and starts having the shadows incase the man much quicker than last time, even tighter wanting to prove his damn point, obviously pissed off.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
A midnight fright,  courtesy of the Lord of Shadows - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdad November 10th 2011, 6:05 pm

(You never said how the walls effect the object they came in contact with. I assumed that they are solid. That's all. Also the spike scraped his leg it didn't penetrated through muscle).

Struck a nerve didn't I?" he said. Red could feel the cold shadows wrapping around his being. It was faster tighter this time. Red never take his gaze of the "Vamp". The anger that showed on his face, the boasting about squishing Red like a bug. It all confirmed his theory about the "Vamp". He chuckled again but louder and more hatefully.

"I know what you truly are, pretender." his voice even more sinister then before "and can say, I'm not impressed".

bigdad
bigdad

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 10th 2011, 6:24 pm

((true but remember this for whenever stuck in a similar situation again, normal items have a str and dur of 3 so the pole wouldn't have stopped the walls anyway it would have broken in tiny little pieces.))

Cain snarls clenching his fists the shadows encasing the man even tighter, though only using about 85% of his raw power."You think your so smart, just because your smarter than Cain. Well buddy boy that aint much of a feat, once your dead I shall burn your body; no, I'll cut it up into tiny piece first then burn it and leave a note so all shall know not to mess with The Lord of Shadows." Pulling out his onyx colord kilij, built for mutalation and murder, he snarls spinning the deadly blade running it close to the man's nose so he can smell the blood of all it's victems. Giving off the deadly thought that he is next, that he will be the next person to face this vile blade and it's wicked master.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdad November 10th 2011, 6:38 pm

(I had to think of something)

"The Lord of Shadow, eh?" he said. He saw the blade in his hand "Why would a mighty 'vampire' like yourself need the butter knife? Especially if you control shadows like this".

He could feel the shadows tightening around his body. He was fairly curtain that he was gonna die here but least he would leave a lasting impression on the bastard. He wasn't afraid.
"Look at you. Pretending to be a vampire. Your nothing but a psycho met that gets off on sipping blood. You are pathetic".

Under his mask he sneered. "You can't even take me in a fare fight".

(Just so you know I wouldn't like him to die. I'm using him in another RP)

bigdad
bigdad

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 10th 2011, 8:43 pm

((I wasn't gona kill him xD don't worry....would Cain be able to carve his initials into any open skin on red?))

"The Kilij, a sword used by Vlad the Impaler himself, is only to mess with your mind and torture you though my dagger would suffice much better. Cain snarls out cuckiling evily as he pulls out his curved, vile looking, onyx colord, dagger tightening the bonds. Twirling the dagger in his hand he blinks and bares his fangs placing his open hand upobn the man's mask wanting to crush the fools head in right then and there. "I am a true Vampire! I am the New York, London, and Las Angeles Vampire!" He yells pulling with all his strength at the mask attempting to pull it off, a devilish idea forming in his mand, toung rolling across his fangs laughing menicingly. His initials, CV, he shall carve these into the man's face before cutting him through his arms and legs with the shadows deep enough to leave him bleeding and limp. If this man survives he will remember this night forever, the night he tangled with Cain Vulsore, The Lord of Shadows.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdad November 11th 2011, 10:28 am

(trust me he has enough scars as it is ^ ^)

Red felt the straps strain under the "vamp's", who apparently called himself Cain, constant tugging. The dug into the skin of his neck drawing blood slightly. Red gritted his teeth. The pain was becoming unbearable. The straps finally gave away and the pressure was released. Red helmet cluttered onto the floor with a sharp but light metallic clang.

Red razed his face and looked Cain grinning. He had a gaunt but not cadaverous face. It was a face of a man who skipped a meal or two in his life. A strong pointy chin rested beneath a slightly hooked nose. A small portion of his right side was burned horribly. The skin there was a redder tone and clung tighter to the bone beneath. It was especially tight around the eye and mouth. It made his eye, which was totally pale, seem to bulge out of it's socket as if something was pushing it out from the inside. His lip was slightly tighter on that side, showing the teeth inside. It was as if that side was locked in a permanent sneer. His hair was dark yellow and a small patch of it was missing where the burns were. It was unkempt and greasy. Obviously Red didn't have much free time to wash often. A few stray hairs still grew but looked bent and weak. His other eye was reddish brown. Almost like blood.

Red stared at Cain, his harsh uncompromising gaze not wavering. He was fairly curtain that he was going to die here. He studied Cain. He couldn't answer for his other victims. The way Cain acted told him that he was used to people being frightened by his very presence. The fact that at the beginning of this little "game" he wanted him to run and was clearly surprised when he didn't was proof enough. Red noticed that he was sweating again. He bit down on his own fear. The fear of what Cain will do to him. The fear of dyeing. He had a point to prove. If he were to die tonight then he'll die laughing in Cain's smug face. He'll make sure that Cain knows that unlike his other victims, Red was never fooled. A forced grin appeared on Red's face "Do your worst, you pre......."

"THIS IS THE NYPD!! WE KNOW YOU ARE UP THERE "LORD OF THE SHADOWS". SURRENDER NOW OR WE'LL OPEN FIRE"

It was then that Red noticed from the corner of his eye that the street below was covered in red and blue swirling lights and the sounds of police sirens echoed through the night. A powerful spotlight swiveled from above, followed by the ever increasing sound of helicopter routers, and centered itself on the meta and the vigilante on the roof.

Last edited by bigdad on November 11th 2011, 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

bigdad
bigdad

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 11th 2011, 10:44 am

((yea no. You would not be able to move your arms or any part of yo body xD the shadows were that tight))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdad November 11th 2011, 10:58 am

((I didn't say arm I said thumb))

bigdad
bigdad

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 11th 2011, 12:10 pm

((any part of your body....))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdad November 11th 2011, 3:59 pm

((What should I do then?))

bigdad
bigdad

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 11th 2011, 4:07 pm

((let the mask fall and the 'rope burns', then say the sun was starting to slowly come up or whatever; I'll go from there))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdad November 11th 2011, 4:08 pm

((I might have an idea. The helmet scene stays but then the police show up, probably called by the man Red saved from Cain. How about that?))

bigdad
bigdad

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore November 11th 2011, 5:13 pm

((meh fine xD can he still carve his initials? xD))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdad November 11th 2011, 5:14 pm

(( Ah said no! ^ ^))

bigdad
bigdad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top