The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_vote_lcapThe Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_voting_barThe Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_vote_lcapThe Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_voting_barThe Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) Empty The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill)

Post by CainVulsore August 21st 2011, 9:26 pm

Cain grins as he walks down the streets of New York, a place much more active then silly old London, especially at night. The city really does deserve to be called the city that never sleeps, for it seems as if the people here essentially never do sleep. He grins following his next un expecting victim; a very nice female around the age of twenty with short brown hair, a runner or swimmer's body, and very nice set of peaches. Into an ally that he assumes is a short cut to her home. Pity, doesn't the fool know it isn't smart to run around in the ally's of The Big Apple? Cain grins and runs up behind her and grabs her neck cutting two holes into her neck as he starts to drain her of her precious blood, the golden mercury that fills her veins. Blood, the sweet, salty, tangy liquid of humans which always seems to give him a short boost of energy. The drink of the gods, oh sure it isn't openly said but why wouldn't the gods drink this? They do want only the best for themselves; and what better to drink than the blood of innocents?

Last edited by CainVulsore on August 21st 2011, 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) Empty Re: The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill)

Post by Wonderboy August 21st 2011, 10:01 pm

Another night out. Why do superheroes roam the big cities at night? Martin could never figure that out. He knew the reason he did it, he was usually occupied in the morning and afternoon. Being a teenager kind of sucked, because you had to go to school, and do homework. Tough life he lived. At night, Martin could let everything out, because at night, he was a different person. He was a rookie hero, a hero new to the life-saving, crime-fighting game. Once he donned the attire, he became Wonderboy, a young vigilante.

Wonderboy stood atop of a building, looking around at the streets below. He spotted a woman, making her way to where ever the hell she was going. Then he noticed something else, a man moving rather quickly behind her. He stepped back, blending into the shadows and clicked the side of his mask, activating his night vision. He watched the lady turn into the alley and the man rushed after her. "Shit!" He muttered, and ran to the other edge of the building. He couldn't let his lady die. He had already watched the governor die once, and he wasn't able to stop the killer. But, it has been months since then, he's stronger and a bit better now. He could take this villain on. He ran to the side of the building, reaching into his utility belt and whipping out two smoke pellets. He threw them at the space between the vampire and the woman, hoping the vampire would halt.

He jumped down, holding his cape out with both hands to glide down. He landed in a roll, and turned to the lady. "Run! Now!" He shouted, and the lady turned tail and ran. He quickly drew three discs with yellow strikes on them, and threw them threw the smoke. He aimed at the side-walls, the discs hitting the wall at an angle and blasting debris at the target. "Turn yourself in!" Wonderboy shouted before sliding back and into a light fighting stance.

---
Name: Wonderdiscs: Boom
Abilities: Same as Wonderdiscs, although with a time explosion embedded within the center.
Description: Small discs made of steel with yellow strikes, the source of the actual explosive.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) Signature-1
Wonderboy's Updated Arsenal
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) 2prxzxk
Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) Empty Re: The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill)

Post by CainVulsore August 21st 2011, 10:14 pm

((xD craaaap I accidently edited this post and now have noooo clue what went here....ooops xD everyone just ignore this...and keep rp like nothing happened))

Last edited by CainVulsore on August 23rd 2011, 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cain Vulsore
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy August 21st 2011, 10:47 pm

Wonderboy dove to the side, dodging the shadow whip. What the hell? How could he do that? Better question, why can't I do that?! , He thought. He rolled onto his feet, whipping out another exploding disc. He threw it at the shadow whip, attempting to blow it apart. Next, he looked at the guy. He was apparently a vampire. Does that mean he sparkles? Wonderboy, deciding to think while he attacks, rushed toward the blood-sucker, drawing his left arm back for a hook. He knew he was telegraphing, but that was exactly what he wanted to do.

He threw a hook at the man's face, deliberately missing and going right over his head. Quickly and hopefully surprisingly, he yanked his left arm back and went for a powerful uppercut with his right one, attempting to send his opponent stumbling back.

The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) Signature-1
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) 2prxzxk
Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Overkill August 21st 2011, 11:42 pm

Overkill heard the ruckus of some ongoing battle. With a smalll smile, he strode confidently in the direction of what sounded like explosions. He cracked his knuckles and rounded the corner of an ally. He watched for a minute, observing the scene before him. It seemed very juvenile to him, but who was he to judge. He caught sight of the dead woman on the ground and he realized what the fight must be about. Judging by attire, he figured out which of them happened to be the so called "hero".

He strode forward, entering the battlegrounds in a leisurly manner, his steps quiet and confident, like a wolf ready to tear into his prey. "This might be too easy, but I do love to brawl." He watched the hero feign his attack and go for a surprise one. With a chuckle, continued his sauntering stride closer to the two fighters, his heavy fist already in action, and ready to lay the boy flat.

Erase this monster I've become
Forgive me for all the damage done
It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy
...I'm only the monster you made me

Because who I am
Isn't who I used to be
And I'm not invincible
I'm not indestructible
I'm only human
Can't you see
The beauty in me

Take a good look at me now
Can't you see I've changed
Overkill
Overkill

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 22nd 2011, 12:27 am

"yeah Shane I know, don't go out drinking. yeah i know about that, i promise I won't sleep with any random guys." John said sincerely, as A young male voice chattered on the other end of the phone. Though he weathered the barrage with a smirk, one hand on the pocket of his khaki cargo pants. A small dangly string flopping about at his leg, Though he ignored it. As he walked along, brown jacket clinging to his arms, as well as the top of his favorite Sick puppies shirt showed through. Brown hair in a somewhat messy fashion, black eyes scanning the area quickly hoping he wouldn't meet a villain along the way. Johns new boyfriend was out of town, but planning to move in with him very soon, so he wanted to ahve a night of peace before the guy came. Though he knew that wouldn't be possible at all. he was walking along when he saw the scene of a fight.

First he saw the dead body, which grated on his nerves as it was. then it was the young boy fighting, oh god it couldn't be. that damn vampire he had met a while ago, and the one who almost drank from him like a damn coke. John had yet to pay that guy back, yet he also saw someone else attacking the youth. not too good at all, and his boyfriend still chattered. "Sweetheart i've gotta go, i'll talk to you later. love ya, bye." The guy returned the sentiments, but a little sadder, as the phone was cut off with a click of a button. now he could get into the action. first john formed a small construct of ice that was blunt, and had it move to push the boy out of the way of the man trying to knock him down.

Hopefully this got him enough attention to call out to the two villains. "it's not nice to pick on a little kid you know, makes you seem weak. Why don't both of you pick on someone your own size?" John instantly regretted that statement, as he took on a fighting stance, ready to fight the two. Hoping that they didn't both attack at once, and that the little kid would use this as a chance to run. maybe even Jimmy could come on patrol around this part of the city, but those were just what he hoped.

Last edited by John Reeves on August 23rd 2011, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 22nd 2011, 7:15 am

Cain grins at the fist coming at his face, he blinks as it passes by his face seeing the seconed punch coming at him, he gets ready to grab it: but then the un expected happens. The boy is litteraly pushed out of theway which suprises him even more than the faked punch. "Woa whaat?" He says blinking then seeing the big guy throwing a punch at the kid; really wondering why he is here now and decided to take away his fun he was going to have with the little kid. "Come on, you gota steal my fight!?! This kid knocked off my dinner!" He mutters then hears a very familiar voice and grins laughing at his dumb luck from who it turns out to be, the man he fought only a few months ago. "Oh this night just got a whole lot better!" He yells laughing and grinning walking slowly twaords John. Then hearing what he said he laughs "Oh shut your pie hole, he attacked me and scared off my meal...now lets get started, shall we?" He snarls and throws a right hook at John's face while a shadow wip comes at him from behind, ready for round two with this super not knowing that he got stronger sense their last encounter.

Last edited by CainVulsore on August 23rd 2011, 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy August 22nd 2011, 2:35 pm

Wonderboy didn't notice the two other fighters entering the fray. The vampire seemed to notice that the first attack was a feign, and was ready to retaliate. This is gonna hurt... , he thought and braced himself for the attack. Suddenly, something materialized in front of him and pushed him back, Wonderboy stumbling back into a roll and back onto his feet. He looked around, noticing the large man in the suit next to the vampire. 'Whoare you?" He questioned.

Next, he turned around, noticing another man. He blinked, and picked at his fro. 'Now, who are you?" It seemed that the blood-sucker knew this guy and it was safe to assume that whoever this guy was, he was on Wonderboy's side. He turned back to his two opponents, and stared them down. "You guys just don't know when to give up."

Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Overkill August 23rd 2011, 7:22 pm

Overkill grunted in slight irritation as the boy slide away from him and his fist, the momentum of his punch swung him slightly and he turned on his heel to face the newcomer. He chuckled slightly and jutted his jaw out confidently at the boy. "I'm a bad guy, I am not supposed to fight fair." He cast a sideways glance at the vampire and ignored his comment about stealing his fight, he didn't give two shits what the other guy thought.

He cracked his knuckles and watched for a moment as the blood sucker attacked the newest member of their party. they seemed to know each other so why not let them fight on their own. He turned to the boy asking all the questions, the first instigator. "Name's Overkill, and I think those two have chosen each other as opponents, so you're stuck with me. Hope you don't mind pain." He stalked forward slowly, trying to gauge how the boy would attack him.

It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy

Because who I am
Isn't who I used to be
And I'm not invincible
I'm not indestructible
I'm only human
Can't you see
The beauty in me

Overkill
Overkill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 23rd 2011, 7:42 pm

John knew the guy would recognize him, and that was no good at all. He was not prepared to take on the powerful vampire, and he remembered that little shadow power of his. "Bring it vamp boy!" John was tense for anything,though first was the punch that came at him, and a little quickly to, though he could deal with it. As his body twisted nimbly, punch gliding past his face, though something lashed past his side, as it drew a small cut on his side,and it hurt. John rolled to the left, as he felt the warm red liquid trickle out slowly. He could fight through the pain, if he just focused on the goal, just like he was taught. Slowly he stood to his feet, taking an expert stance, eyes intensly trained on Cain. Trying to think out the perfect plan to take the man down, just so it wouldn't end up like last time. Hopefully without the blood drinking as well, that would be sucky really.

He extended his right foot forward, left foot staying in a stable position, as his right fist drifted forward, the other hugging his side so to speak. Dark chocolate eyes narrowing into near slits, as he prepared for an attack of his own. First his left foot slid forward, siping abruptly to the left. Sending out a sharp wave of ice at the mans feet, which he would only be able to dodge. Since John made sure to make the ice incredibly hard, and deadly. If he jumped upward as he hoped, John would send out a few shards of ice at the guy, though he remembered that shadow jumping power. If he used that John would have to quickly pull up an ice shield. Though he would most likely be open for a punch in that time. Though he was hoping this would go well enough, and that the quick plan didn't get him killed.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 23rd 2011, 7:58 pm

Cain laughs and grins snickering at what he says, "Vamp boy? Seriously? Is that honestly the best you got?" He asks scoffing and rolling his eyes. He snarls as his attack misses the shadow whip only grazing the ice boy's skin. Oh yes he remembers that little detail perfectly, how could he forget something that almost crippled him in their first fight, a thing he does not feel like repeating here tonight. Cain watches Ice Boy as he dives and rolls to the side getting into another fighting stance, wondering what sort of tricks the 'hero' will decide to use this time. He watches as the 'hero' sends out some of his ice shads, well honestly not some but a whole fucken lot, he raises his hands a wall of shadows appearing in front and around him making an arc type thing from the ground up which absorbs the ice sending it to god knows where. After he raises the wall he jumps into it from his side, which he then uses to appear behind ice boy who hopefully still thinks Cain is still behind the wall of shadow. He throws a punch at the back of the man's head with all his strength, wanting this particular hero to feel pain.

If the punch hits Cain will immediately follow it up with a jab to the gut, if not he steps back and dissolves the wall of shadows so that they are now whips fringing straight at John. "Round two has be gone 'lil man and the results won't change." He says snarling getting into a fighting stance ready to take anything the ice boy will throw at him. Not watching the other fight, knowing the big gladiator, at least he thinks that is what the other villain looks like, can take care of his own self.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy August 23rd 2011, 8:50 pm

Wonderboy blinked, bouncing up and down in place. Overkill? That name is kind of overkill if you ask me., he thought as he braced himself, sliding back and digging into his utility belt. This guy was huge in comparison to Wonderboy, height and bulk wise. He withdrew three green pellets in his right hand and three discs with yellow strikes on them in his left. Quickly, he tossed the green pellets first, enough force so that the pellets would shoot across the alley, and hit Overkill as opposed to the ground in front of him, setting off the desired effect: the green laughing gas. This was supposed to disorient his opponent, but then again, he didn't know how Overkill worked.

Then, he threw the discs, the projectiles cutting through the air and straight toward the brute. If they would hit him, they would explode upon impact and hopefully cause some substantial damage. After he released his volley of attacks, he knelt down and grasped the circular part of his utility belt, preparing for his next move.

-----
Name: Smoke Pellet; Laughing Gas
Abilities: A pellet that releases a cloud of gas that disorients the target or those around.
Description: Small green pellets about the same size as the steel balls. They are also kept in the utility belt.

Name: Wonderdiscs: Boom
Abilities: Same as Wonderdiscs, although with a time explosion embedded within the center.
Description: Small discs made of steel with yellow strikes, the source of the actually explosive.

Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Overkill August 23rd 2011, 9:40 pm

Overkill paused in his appraoching, noting the kid reaching for his utility belt. Definitly juvenile. He watched him pull some objects from it. He figured it wouldn't be any good for him to let the kid throw the shit at him, so he picked up his pace and ran at the little shit full speed. He felt a pellet hit him as he rushed at the kid, the others missing him. It exploded into a sort of gas, and before the kid could make another volley against him, he dropped into a sweeping kick, even through his distortion from the gas. He may have judged wrong, but it would require the kid to back off and adjust, giving Overkill time to recover.

As he slid, he felt the woosh of something overhis head, and was glad he had chosen to swing low instead of continuing to rush in a straight line so he could easily be hit. He shook his head, trying to clear it as he stood up from his crouch. He didn't even care if he hit the kid, he just wanted to throw him off some.

It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy

Because who I am
Isn't who I used to be
And I'm not invincible
I'm not indestructible
I'm only human
Can't you see
The beauty in me

Overkill
Overkill

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 23rd 2011, 9:59 pm

John had little time to react, as he quickly condensed ice over his face. Though it wasn't dense enough to block the attack, as the fist colllided with his face. Though not full strength, it still hurt like hell, as he tried to block the next attack. Thoughts jumbled, but he succeded in that at least. As the ice appeared infront of his stomach, though his face still hurt like hell. John rolled back, lip split, but he had worst before, as his bleeding side began to sting. Iron flavored crimson liquid filling his mouth, as some dripped out onto the street. Which gave John a wonderful taunt, as he smirked evily. Wiping his bleeding side, as he glared at the young man who insisted he was a vampire.

"You're a vampire right?" John smirked as he asked the question, his blood tinged tounge sticking out at Cain. As a small drip fell down his chin, and he hated the taste. Though he knew it should be torture to a real vampire. "I have so much blood in my mouth, so warm, and viscous. You vampires do like that stuff right?" He was just distracting the guy, as he formed an ice claws around his fingertips. If the guy fell for the bait, and dropped his guard, John planned to quickly flick the claws at him one by one. All aimed to maim, or he was hoping they would. If they didn't work, he had another plan that would work, if he moved fast enough.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 23rd 2011, 10:17 pm

Cain grins wickedly as his his first attack hits sending the man stumbling back a bit. As his second punch hits ice he snarls shaking out his habd from the blow muttering curses to himself. "O...ow....damn" He mutters under his breath snarling then looking up he sees the lucious, red crimson flowing out of John's mouth. Cain shivers at the sight of it, wanting nothing more than to rip open John's neck bite into it and drain the man dry. No, even better, he'll tie up the man in iron chans, cut into his neck and making the cuts ever so slowly as he feels the pain, listen to him scream as he bites into his neck, ever so slowly drinking him dry of his red gold.Doing it only to satisfy his hunger and bloodlust he rushes over and grunts falling back onto his ass, as one of the claws rip into him. He falls to the ground laying down the rest missing. He rips out the ice claw howling in anger, obviously pissed off now. He throws the claw at a wall it shattering into a million pices.

Cain stands up stumbling but regaining his balance "If you were trying to piss me off bravo, you succeeded." He says snarling as two whips from either side of wally whip out attempting to grab his arms holding him in place, as cain draws his kilij rushing in to slash at his stomach.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top