The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_vote_lcapThe Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_voting_barThe Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England]

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] Empty The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England]

Post by The Bolt April 19th 2012, 4:50 pm

Anthony sat across him with one leg over the other. Sipping a clear sparkling liquid from a wine glass slowly as he stared out of the window over the vast expanse beneath them. His hair was combed down neatly and orderly. Black suit pressed to where no wrinkles were visible. He was the paragon of business sense and had much business to undertake. Across from him was John Reeves,his golem and personal bodyguard. He was powerful in his own right and a very useful pawn in the game he played. Though that term did him no real justice it was true enough of a term to call him. John on the other hand was plainly dressed. He wore khaki colored cargo shorts, a white tee-shirt with a thin grey over shirt that was unbuttoned. Wearing simple blue and white Nikes, as were his fashion even before his untimely death. ”Are you sure we need to find this guy? He’s a fucking psychopath. He could try to kill you.” John reminded the young necromancer with a semi concerned tone raising an eyebrow. This guy was am important enough person to keep alive, if only for the illusion he would be free one day. Though that was just a fantasy of his really. There may be no chance he would ever be free of the evil kids grasp.

He simply snorted lighty, sipping more of his drink down.”Don’t worry too much John, its not like he’s going to kill me so easily. I know of his power but I have power of my own too. I think I can handle myself. Besides, I have you if things go wrong. So it should all be fine right?” He was of course toying with John,though he simply nodded in response. Knowing he didn’t like to be doubted and would take nothing less than a yes. It was a flaw of his but nothing he could treuly change about the young man. He was who he was and that was how it was. White clouds drifted bye the window that peered out into what seemed like an endless drop to sure death below. John felt as if he pressed his face against the window he would simply fall through it to the hard earth below. As if that was all it took for him to be free finally. Falling to the loving embrace of mother earth who would hold him with open arms. Though he knew that it was a farfected idea and that he was stuck in the cold vice of reality. The cold puppet of a cruel master.

The young blonde was soon drifting off into sleep while he could do nothing but watch over him. Sure John couldn’t sleep but sometimes that became a curse instead of a blessing. The fact one could never dream again. This was the only time he didn’t think about killing the boy, was when he was sleeping soundly. When one could mistake him for something innocent instead of the controller of the dead. If only he were like that all the time. John wouldn’t have minded working for him then. Leaning back he waited for the plane to finally land in London, where they would find their target. That was where the real work would begin and he hated having to fight. Especially for the sake of someone as cruel as him. Maybe he could enter some sort of hibernate state if he tried hard enough? Though through the entire ride he tried, it was to no avail. Soon enough they were there and the operation was under way.

Anthony was rather cranky when he first woke up,though he took it out on the underlings. Only sending quips at john that made him smirk lightly. He was like a younger and blonder version of his brother. Wherever he was these days. They milled out of the airplane onto a personal tarmac, without the usual prosession of black suited guards. John was all he needed today or hoped he needed. The sun was out but soon enough it would be down. They would be vampire hunting tonight and the one known as Cain would be their target. They would be following a series of sightings of bodies that resembled some sort of vampire attack. Body drained of blood and a wound on their neck. Normally that would have been impossible but he had his ways. So it wasn’t long before night fell upon the city and they were on the prowl.

After about an hour of searching, Anthony managed to find a lead. If you called hearing a scream a lead. He first ported John onto the nearest rooftop and ordered him to follow as he pursued. Though it didn’t take him long until he found the source and the man he was looking for. ”Who do I have here? The Vampire of London in the flesh!” he said in a bemused tone,hands clamping together. He had found who he was looking for.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] Empty Re: The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England]

Post by CainVulsore April 19th 2012, 5:52 pm

Cain was out for a little fun and some food tonight, like his usuall nights revolved around but he had a feeling this one would be much different. Though not too fast he was fast enough as he race forward at full speed using the shadows to push him forward ever now and then to move just slightly faster. He ginned evily when he saw a fool walking through the alleys at night. Did he not know he was back in London, back in his home town, back in the place he made his name known to the world? He ginned his sadistic grin and send a shadow flying out at the man covering his mouth as quickly as he could but it wasn't quick enough it seems. For a cry of fear still escaped the lips of his victim as he was pulled over to him. Though it was simply silenced as he dug his fangs into the mans neck draining it if all the blood, listening to the silent screams thought the process. He licked his lips and burped a little after drinking he three to four gallons of blood or however much was in the human body. He had assumed tonight would be a relatively good night with no interruptions if only because of the lack of super heroes on London and none of the police were dumb enough to take any it the Blood Roses on. If only because if you messed with one petal you had to deal with the rest of the thorns as well.

Of course though his seemingly perfect night that would've ended with him bedding Eris once again was ruined. He snarled at the voice and turned to the source of it laughing at the sight of the boy. It was the fool that followed John around now and this greatly amused him as he figured they were just back for another beating. "You again, what do you want and where is your butt buddie?" He asked snarling the shadows around them rising up and dancing around them knowing without Vlad this fight would be harder. It he was certain he could take them both down. That was of course if John would show himself and to make it happen he laughed menacingly and evily. "Johny boy come out come out wherever you are . Unless of course you want blondie here to die." He snarled blood red eyes and blood stained teeth glistening in the moonlight. He was still hyped up from the lovely red mercury h got from the bag o' blood.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England] Empty Re: The Lord of Shadows rising [Cain] [London,England]

Post by The Bolt April 19th 2012, 6:11 pm

Anthony looked at the man unimpressed at his threats, all empty if he truly wished him dead. He was a master of the dead and if he truly was a vampire, a few things would be able to deal with him. ”Butt buddie?” He laughed loudly baring white teeth. ”What do you take me for vampire? I personally do not partake in those activities but …” He shrugged lightly. ’I’m not here for a pointless skirmish and neither is my golem. We were just wondering if we could have a small bit of the great Lord of Shadows time.” He was of course saying the last part sarcastically. Though he motioned for John to join him on the ground level,who did as he was commanded. Riding down with them on a small slide of ice that slowly faded away.

John looked away from Cain, not wanting to even catch sight of the psychopath. He personally just wanted to run a spear through the mans twisted heart but Anthony had other plans for him. He would need to be kept alive. ”I’ll spare you the details and such. I know you’re a busy man with immortality and such.” He reached into his pocket, pulling out a pocket watch that he checked quickly before putting it away. ” I have a proposition that I am sure you couldn’t refuse. Unless you are content with the life you have.” Shadows rose around him almost as if they had a mind of their own and wrapped around him erratically. Caressing his body lightly as if they were ready to protect him at an moments notice.

He leaned back against a throne of shadows that formed under him almost instantly as he looked at the vampire with a curious expression.”How would you like to become the true Lord of Shadows?” he asked fingers intertwining as he waited for an answer. Was he insane? Some might have thought he was but he was perfectly sane within his own mind. To give a psycho ultimate power.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 19th 2012, 7:52 pm

Cain chuckled to himself at the boy's answer henchmen watches as John slid down from the building on ice. Rasing an eyebrow at the fancy entrance he shrugged it off and smirked when the man couldn't even look at him. Oh this was all to good, he could kill thm right here an now and was just about to do so when the kid said something about a proposition. It sparks his interst and he made a throne of shadows to form under him which he sat in, kilij on his side. "A proposition you say hmm? Please continue I would love to hear this idea of yours fellow shadow manipulator." He muttered hands folded behind his head as he leaned back and watches as the kid formed a suit of armor and a throne not unlike his own. The suit of armor was a nice touch though something Cain would use possibly in one of his fights if he hadn't already done so. He couldnt remember exactly what he had done with his power as he ha done lots with it, most unspeakable. When the kid continued and spoke his proposition he laughed slightly rolling his eyes in delight. "Am I not already boy? I can do things with he shadows you only hope to dream of, your power is impressive but is nothing compared mine and you know it. What could you possibly give me to make my power even more powerful?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 19th 2012, 8:05 pm

’What could I do you ask? Its very simple really mister Vulsore. Your title is self imposed based solely on power but I can offer you more than simple power. I can offer you position and even respect. You would be a paragon to be feared on this mortal plane and beyond it.” he said answering Cains question with the same enthusiasm. Leaning back on his created seat as he gauged the vampires expression. ’Though of course a trial is involved and not an easy one. You won’t simply walk away with the ultimate title. You have to earn it and I’m sure you have the strength to do so. You are a powerful vampire after all.” He was sure what he spoke was true.

Anyone who gave John was a hard time was truly a worthy foe indeed and maybe the world wouldn’t swallow him up and spit him out. Though he had to be as strong as the rock man to be any good or stronger. The trials for the Lord of Shadows were treacherous. ”If you don’t want to have any part of this I won’t blame you,but if you choose to accept. We can get started immediately. I won’t waste your time with any….bullshit.” The reason why he chose this man was the fact that he was reportedly a powerful shadow magic wielder. One that would most likely be able to wield the weapon and use its powers.

”Do we have a deal?”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 19th 2012, 9:02 pm

Cain mulled over everything he heard tappig his fingers again the arm rest of the shadow throne. He was obviously interested in what the boy was saying and sighed softly thinking it all over as he looked up at the moon having learned to tell the time by simply looking at it. From what he could tell it was about ten so they still had time this night to get hints started. When the shadow boy finished what he was saying Cain nodded his head standing up the throne melting back into the ground as he walked forward. "Yes, we have a deal your trials should be easy enough, tell me what to do. But no funny business or I will kill you where you stand boy, do you understand me?"He said having the shadows back at the mannor move in front of Vlad telling him to get his arse over here. He walked up to The shadow Boy and stood in front of him as Vlad jumped down from the roof landing behind him and stood straight up readying for a right until Cain told him to back down. This of course confused him but he did as he was told and stood there as silent and mysterious as ever.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 19th 2012, 9:28 pm

“Good,I’m glad we could have come to an agreement without violence.” He said smirking widely as the newcomer came into view. He was the vampire form last time and Anthony made a mental note to make sure he got what he deserved at a later date. ”Now prepare yourself, we will have to do a little shadow travel.” He said as the shadows flattened like a blanket against the ground and spread out at a lightening speed as it began to form what seemed like a box around them. ”Get ready boys.” There was the sensation of falling that made John feel a little sick, which was strange for his body. His limbs where they were broken ached from the phantom injuries Sul had dished out to him. He remembered the fight and how much it had hurt when the bones had to be mended. Magic was useful though, considering how long he would have had to wait if he didn’t have a healer fix him up.

After a minute of the feeling the cube began to crack as light seeped into it. Then it shattered, as the darkness faded away. Revealing a large expansive room with pedestals holding items scattered across it. Deep pits randomly filling the room and in front of them was a strange ring. It seemed to seethe and squirm excitedly. John rubbed his stomach lightly as he finally got over the teleporting sickness that always came over him. ”Damn I hate that.” He muttered, Anthony shrugging at his golems discomfort. Though something caught his eye and that was a fifth person in the room. She seemed to have come out of nowhere. A devious smirk across her face as if she were on in something larger.

”Looks like some more have wondered into here. it’s a pleasure.” She said tapping her kilji against the ground softly. Her hair was a long curly black that extended to the small of her back. Eyes an ominous black that belied a sort of malevolence that could devour the sun. ”Though I guess I should be glad its you.” She flashed a pair of razor sharp canines. Spinning around on the ball of her left foot before she turned to them again. John couldn’t help but feel uneasy around the strange girl as if she only saw they as a source of food. What the hell was she?
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 19th 2012, 10:33 pm

Cain smirked as the boy told them to get ready assuming they were about to shadow travel. Oh, how he missed being able to do that and would always curse the world for some how taking it away from him. When they appears in the room Vlad held his stomach and closed his eyes for a little bit before returning to his normal posture. Cain on the other hand was probably the most calm and collected after the trip out of all of them. Then he noticed someone else in the room, that someone being a very attractive female. Boy did she have a lovely form and other features as well though when she spoke and how she walked she seemed similar. When he saw the canniness and her eyes and everything else also out her front, along with the kilij, it hit him and Vlad. She reminded him of Cain himself and as much as he was confuse by it he was also amused by it as well. Raising an eyebrow he walked up to her and looked her up and down laughing slightly. "So, what's your name beautiful, mind telling me why the obsession with me too?" He said the last part only slightly jokingly but also wondering it as well. For all he knew she could really be his sister. Not like he would know anyway, having never met his father and with his dead moms old 'job'.
((srry there short post))

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 21st 2012, 12:08 pm

The girl chuckled lightly, locking eyes with the vampire. " My name? Cainy i'm not gonna tell you that. Takes all the mystery and shit outta it." She leaned tot he side tongue running over sharp cainines that looked like they could shred steel with ease. The girl was a curiuosity within itself like that other one he once saw, except for the fact she had blonde hair instead of black. As well as a few other minor details that differed and some major ones. Maybe he would find out once his plan came to fruition,though he wasn't absolutly certain about that one. She approached the pedistal infront of her and plucked the item form it. Balancing it in her hand as it formed into a kilij, with a blade that was blacker than the night. Giving it a test swing before strapping it to her side.

"Is it possible you could tell us who you are?" Anthony ventured to asked hoping he could get some sort of reaction out of her that wasn't total bullshit. Though she gave him a strange look and turned away.

"I'm your tour guide. You have trials to pass and I lead you through them. We do have a lord of shadows to make right?" With that she was off, walking to a lrge black door that lay in front of them wide open as if inviting them. Though what lay beyond was vieled by a blackness that could devour any light. "Lets get to the first trial." She said with a dark optimism. As she walked through the darkness and that basically meant John and Anthony had to follow too. So they did as they were ushered into a new room.

Though it was as dark as the doorway. The only sound was a low dripping that seemed to resonate off the walls and make its way into the very core of your being. Any attempt made by him to deal with the darkness was in vain really,so they would be left to grope blindly in the dark. Not very cool right?
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 21st 2012, 12:48 pm

Cain laughed slightly and grinned evily his eyes locking with hers at the same time hers did with his. When she walked over to the pedistal and the kilij formed in her hand he let out a low wistle looking at the beauty of the weapon. It was truly a masterpiece of a weapon, one much greater than his own kilij but he could feel the power if the shadows simply flowing off of it. He could tell just by that fact that this was deffonately no ordinary kilij. When the boy asked who she was she answered by saying she was there tour guide to this strange place. Vlad stepped up to him when the lady spoke about trials and having a lord of shadows to make. He walked behind them and into the dark room, shadows and darkness emitting from and moving around as if they had a mind of their own. "Kind of dark here isn't it? Feels good actually, but as this is a trial i assume you want me to find the other door; am I right? He asked smirking as he looked around pulling the shadows towards him, feeling their resistance. Their pull was obviously strong but he was stronger, eventually they bender to his will and he could see the floor but that was not enough. "Vladimir, do me a favor and point out the way to the entrance." He muttered to the vampire as he simply nodded and knelt down listening for any noise only to hear none. He raised an eyebrow and signed for everyone to be quiet before he tapped his fingers on the ground and heard the noise from the door and the echo. He simply pointed as Cain had the shadows in that direction move to the side out of the way revealing the door.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 21st 2012, 6:57 pm

It didn’t take the vampire long to gain some control over the powerful shadows that filled the room and his companion was already pointing out the way to the exit. The girl stared with mute interest as she watched the potential Lord of Shadows in action, waiting for him to figure it out on his own. He had potential but this was just the first part of the trials and no one has ever really been able to pass them since the title was created eons ago. The upstart vampire wannabe would need more than pure power to clear these trials and she knew enough about him to know that he didn’t have much tactical knowledge. Based on the deductions of the vampire they managed to reach the door which was swung ajar. As the room illuminated, revealing it to be a simple square room.

”Nice, that’s only the first test. If you wanna be the Lord of Shadows you must be able to not only bend the darkness to your will but have absolute control. If you aren’t strong enough, some fucker can easily take that title from you.” She said simply shrugging. The next room was different than the last. It was simple but brightly lit. Torches lining the wall as the door ahead of him was there but closed. Giant chains slung across it and keeping it bound. The girl stepped forward and turned towards them.

” This is the next challenge. To see how well a candidate can survive without their precious gifts. No super strength and not even those fancy powers you pride yourself in. It will just be you and your skill alone that will help you survive, or die like a dog. Good luck……vampire.” She said the last part with a smirk as she stood out of the way. John followed her in her lead as him and Anthony stood out of the way and watched as Cain would be forced to fight for his life. Shadowy beings rising from the floor as they seemed to hiss at the man. Then they rushed him with killing intent radiating off of them.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 21st 2012, 8:48 pm

Cain and Vlad walked into the room behind everyone else and immediately Cain could feel something was wrong. He wasn’t sure exactly what it was just yet but he could tell there was something off. He noticed the torches lining the walls, the shadows forming underneath them and couldn’t feel the normal tug to them he always felt. When he girl explained everything to him he knew why it was so, this room took away his powers it seemed. Made him one of the lowly bags ‘o bloods he despised and fed from day in and day out. Vlad too could feel the powers dampening, but still there unlike Cain the only thing he could tell is no matter what he was calm. As if he couldn’t, no wouldn’t, fight even if Cain was close to dying but he couldn’t tell why.

Cain braced himself as the shadows beings rushed out at him, quickly and skillfully he drew his Kilij and cut down the first two without even trying. Five more though still rushed at him and he jumped backwards getting up against a wall, though most would have found this a suicide move he did not. Cain was fighting something he had used against others all his life practically and he knew how to defeat them as well. Grabbing the torch on the wall he waited until they were close enough and threw the flaming object right at the middle of the five and it explodes lighting them on fire. As they rush at him withering in flames he slashes out ‘decapitating’ all five of them with brutal strikes. The creatures fell to the ground ‘dead’ and still burning as he sheathed his kilij.

“Is that all you got?” He asked not impressed and pissed off at the fact that he had to fight of shadow constructs. Things he would normally never fight because they were something he himself could create if given the time. Walking over to the wall again he grabbed yet another torch and spun it in his hands before chucking the to mankind but did not use them because he had his shadows to do the talking instead. thing at the wall unsure of what it would do exactly. Unsure but uncaring, he was obviously pissed off from the last trial. Even a powerless Cain was not someone you wanted to piss off, hell it was probably worse because powerless he had to resort to other means to defeat what was in his way. Means he had to resort to torture and pure terror, things he has mastered over his short twenty-two year life. As he knew all forms of torture known to mankind which if pissed off could make him an even deadlier enemy.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 21st 2012, 9:11 pm

”As I expected. My constructs didn’t stand a chance. I guess that means we can get to the next part.” She said as the chains blocking the door fell away and door opened. Revealing the room beyond, John standing from the wall he was leaning against. They walked through the door, into a strange room. The floor had a circular design with chains supporting it. Hanging above what seemed like a pit that had no bottom to it though the sounds of something animalistic could be heard from below. Though below the floor was solid ground, making the chains basically pointless.

”I was gonna make you go through all the challenges but I don’t really give enough of a damn to. I’ll skip to the final part. The part where I cut off your head.” She said matter of factly as her cold eyes seemed to bore into the three people that followed her. ”Though seriously. This is your final challenge. You have to fight me and kill me. I don’t care how many of you fight me but I want you to give me everything you have. ” She seemed to be taking pleasure in this.

She couldn’t tell if they all wanted to fight her or Cain would take her on alone. Though either way she was confident that they had no chance of defeating her. So she waited for the first to charge her or for Cain to face her alone.

”I’m waiting.”
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore April 21st 2012, 10:15 pm

Cain and Vlad followed her into the next room looking around he chuckled and noticed how similar it was to one of the rooms descried in a vampire book series he used to read. When she spoke aloud of what she had decided on doing and what they were to do he curled his fists up feeling the pull and tug of the shadows once again. The Lord of Shadows had once again gained control of his powers and he was planning on using it to its full extent, probably by rushing in and beating this girl to a pulp. That was of course until Vlad placed his hand on the New York Vampire’s shoulder and shook his head knowing what his friend was thinking of doing.

“As much as I know you wish to rush into this and defeat her yourself, you cannot Cain…she is more powerful than any of us here alone.” He muttered eyes casting over the necromancer and John as well letting it be known he spoke the truth. Vladimir Judastree Alucard did not often speak but when he did it was something that always meant something. “None of us will leave this room alive if we do not take her down together, and all of us must do it at once or we will surely meet the devil tonight.” He muttered already having a bad feeling about this girl; she seemed to be the ‘perfect’ version of Cain, what he would be at his peak of power when the man made it there. For it was fairly certain that the pseudo-vampire would fairly soon become one of the most powerful beings on the planet if not the most powerful.

Cain stopped and listened to what Vlad had to say and nodded knowing he was right. Cracking his knuckles he nodded at Vlad and he nodded back, the two rushed at the girl from either sides. Cain sent five shadow whips flying out at the girl. Vlad on the other hand was rushing at her from her left and slammed his foot down on the ground sending a small fissure out in her direction. Cain too slammed his foot down on the ground and sent a fissure out at her from his direction as well. Uncertain of how well their attacks would fair against her but they were not going to give up, and hopefully Necromancer Boy and Johnny Boy took the hint and decided to help as well.

Cain Vulsore
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt April 21st 2012, 10:32 pm

The girl raised a hand and did something totally unexpected. She managed to redirect the attack, causing them to veer off course. As they sunk into the ground and dug deep. ”Don’t give me those half hearted attacks Cainy boy.” She raised her foot and with all the force she could muster slammed it down. Ground splintering under the pure force she exerted as it rippled out at Cain and Vlad. ”Is that all you have fake vampire!” She then sent out a barrage of powerful shadows that were aimed to skewer Cain and Vlad.

Met by a large wall of ice that they bit into before falling back. John stepped next to the pseudo-vampire and Vlad, arms crossed over his chest. Anthony standing back to allow the fight to continue on. He wasn’t the fighting type and had John to do the fighting for him. ”I don’t know who you really are but I’ll kick your ass anyway.” He formed a spear of ice in his left hand and spun it. The girl smirked slamming the kilij into the ground.

As lines of shadows snaked from it and show out at the three. John ducking out of the way of them though a few were still aimed at Cain and Vlad.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum