The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill)

Post by CainVulsore August 23rd 2011, 10:17 pm

Cain grins wickedly as his his first attack hits sending the man stumbling back a bit. As his second punch hits ice he snarls shaking out his habd from the blow muttering curses to himself. "O...ow....damn" He mutters under his breath snarling then looking up he sees the lucious, red crimson flowing out of John's mouth. Cain shivers at the sight of it, wanting nothing more than to rip open John's neck bite into it and drain the man dry. No, even better, he'll tie up the man in iron chans, cut into his neck and making the cuts ever so slowly as he feels the pain, listen to him scream as he bites into his neck, ever so slowly drinking him dry of his red gold.Doing it only to satisfy his hunger and bloodlust he rushes over and grunts falling back onto his ass, as one of the claws rip into him. He falls to the ground laying down the rest missing. He rips out the ice claw howling in anger, obviously pissed off now. He throws the claw at a wall it shattering into a million pices.

Cain stands up stumbling but regaining his balance "If you were trying to piss me off bravo, you succeeded." He says snarling as two whips from either side of wally whip out attempting to grab his arms holding him in place, as cain draws his kilij rushing in to slash at his stomach.

CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2011-08-21

Back to top Go down

The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill)

Post by Wonderboy August 23rd 2011, 10:31 pm

Wonderboy stepped back, and realized that Overkill's attack was way off. His second attack was fail, soaring over the now crouched Overkill and into the streets, barely missing one of the few cars out there. He stepped into place and reached into his utility belt and withdrew another exploding disc, and tossed it at Overkill's torso. He backed up into a hand-vault and sprung backwards, now standing a couple feet behind John and Cain. He knew that he couldn't attack Overkill directly, he would probably be crushed. Then, an idea came to his mind.

Wonderboy stood behind John, and in front of both Cain and Overkill, holding his cape out with both hands. 'Hey, you big brute, come get some!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 Signature-1
Wonderboy's Updated Arsenal
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 2prxzxk
Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Overkill August 23rd 2011, 10:54 pm

Overkill shook his head once more, and now that he was focused he glared at the boy. He watched the pussy-footed coward throw another exploding disk at him. He didn't have much time to react, so he might have to take this hit. He dropped to the ground again to try and avoid the disk. It exploded against his shoulder, and he grunted in pain, blood spurting and dripping down his face. He straightened and laughed, blood oozing from him to fall on the pavement. "That all you got kid?" He raised an eyebrow at the blatently obvious ploy he was trying to pull. "I'm not stupid. I may be bigger, and stronger, but that doesn't make me and imbicile." He laughed again and stood there watching to fool of a kid. "Come on, I'm sure you can do better."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Erase this monster I've become
Forgive me for all the damage done
It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy
...I'm only the monster you made me

Because who I am
Isn't who I used to be
And I'm not invincible
I'm not indestructible
I'm only human
Can't you see
The beauty in me

Take a good look at me now
Can't you see I've changed
Overkill
Overkill

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 24th 2011, 4:34 pm

John saw that his taunt had worked more perfectly than he had thought it would, yet now he was in a bad position. Though John had a small plan to get out of this thing he was in. First was to stop the whips that were trained on his arms, as the ice quickly formed, moving up in a wall to block them. Whips slammign against the mini ice walls, but not breaking under the strain. Keeping sturdy like he hoped that they would, though the blade attack was not something he wanted to just hope he could block. The kid getting at his back was not a good thing either, so eh was forced to go to blocking him, and that was a huge danger within itself. Though it was that, or get that kid sliced in ahlf, and that was not good at all. So John quickly threw up an ice barrier quickly from the shards he used in an earlier attack, though it was sturdy enough. the blade sunk into it anyway, it didn't get close enough to damage him, and that was good."Damn, never thought that would actually work. Suppose that makes you more blood thirsty than I thought, though I guess thats just how it is." John said still smirking, as he spat quickly onto the ground. The blood laden saliva just pooling in that spot. Now he would have to make his move, as with all his metal force, he pushed the ice wall back, hoping for it to slam into Cain.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 24th 2011, 5:08 pm

Cain snarls as his wips miss hitting the walls, when his slash hits another ice wall he rolls his eyes and clenches his fists and spins his kilij is stuck into the ice he rips it out and spins it in one hand trying to ignore the blood as much as he can. Though honestly it is a hell of a lot harder than he thought it would be, he clenches his left fist, the one not holding the curved sword, and punches at the ice wall as hard as e can watching as the wall shatters down onto the ground. He grins and shakes his fist laughing "ouch that hurt" he half-jokes and then slashes at John's legs a whip coming at him from behind aiming at his head, grinning as it does.

Cain Vulsore
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy August 24th 2011, 5:22 pm

Okay, that didn't work. Wonderboy stood there, inching forward towards John. Then, the vampire sprung forward, causing Wonderboy to jump back again. He stood there, fumbling through his utility belt. He needed a better plan. He looked at John. This guy controlled ice, and they were both fighting two very strong guys. They had to work together. "Hey, Ice guy," Wonderboy said, before withdrawing both hands from his utility belt and grasping the circular middle piece of his belt. "I think we should work together." He said, not even caring who heard him.

Quickly, he reached into his belt and withdrew two yellow pellets. He swiped them through the air, and tossed them at Cain, the pellets popping and releasing a small, compressed air blast, hopefully catching the vampire off guard. He stayed a couple feet back, making sure to avoid the whips that formed in front of him . "WATCH OUT!" Wonderboy warned.

The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 Signature-1
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 2prxzxk
Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Overkill August 24th 2011, 10:47 pm

The kid stopped paying any attention to the guy he was supposed to be fighting. What the fuck? He also made his intentions very well known. Was the kid really that stupid? Overkill shrugged and watched for a minute, waiting to see what exactly the kid was planning. He attacked the vampire, which was also dumb, because now he had attention of the bad guys in the fight. This kid really needed to be taken out back and fucking shot.

He grinned as the boy took a couple steps back, running the short distance to tackle the kid to the ground. If he missed, he would send a foot out to catch his target upon hitting the ground. If he managed to tackle him, he would pound the kid in his fucking face.

Erase this monster I've become
Forgive me for all the damage done
It's not over
Say it's not over
I'm begging for mercy
...I'm only the monster you made me

Because who I am
Isn't who I used to be
And I'm not invincible
I'm not indestructible
I'm only human
Can't you see
The beauty in me

Take a good look at me now
Can't you see I've changed
Overkill
Overkill

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Bolt August 25th 2011, 9:19 pm

John cursed lightly as his attack once agains failed, and this guy showed no signs of slowing down. This was getting a bit risky, and he didn't like it one bit. If the battle didn't end soon, he would end up dead, and that was no good at all. So he had to make his moves more tight, and efficiant. Starting with him dodging that attack, as his legs propelled himself aboves the blade swing, though barely. Though that gave him little time to react to the attack he expected from behind, as he instinctivly made a shield of ice behind him, as the shadow collided with it. Feet landing hard against hte concrete, as he frowned lightly."This is getting a little repetative, and i'm getting bored. So can we finish this up? I'm getting kinda bored with playing around with a vampire." John said frowning, as he cartwheeled back diagonally. Quickly forming a blade in similar build, and shape to the vampires, but of the densest ice he could make. Holding it in a skilled stance, as he prepared himself."Ready when you are. John smirked, winking lightly. He wasn't really paying attention to anything than the one trying to kill him.
The Bolt
The Bolt
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1262
Humor : [19:51:49] Samify : Sean gave and I recieved many things
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by CainVulsore August 25th 2011, 9:43 pm

Cain snarls as his attacks miss, knowing this battle is becoming very repetative just like ice boy said it was. Which gravely pisses him off, not wanting to loose to this 'hero' though he can tell he's been practicing sense they last met. Something Cain had not done, he just took his cash and went home to live his life a bit, drink some blood here and there then move on. He snarls as the ice boy makes an exact replica of his kilij out of ice, "oh you've asked for it now hero." He snarls sprinting at john at full speed making a downward slash across the mans body, using all of his strength into it. Right after the slash not waiting to see the result, he dives to the side slashing at his ribs then across at his back throwing a roundhouse kick at the back of ice boys head. All in a very short amount of time, hoping to throw john off guard maby even break his ice swoard in the process.

Cain Vulsore
The Lord Of the Shadows goes out for an evening stroll....(closed to wonderboy,john reeves,overkkill) - Page 2 Pbucket
Spoiler:

Creatures of the night
Vampires
CainVulsore
CainVulsore
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Bitch, I am the Lord of Shadows."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wonderboy August 26th 2011, 2:24 pm

Wonderboy didn't forget about Overkill. He stayed in his position, still grasping the circular piece of his belt. Quickly, he pressed the middle of it, the piece flipping up and a grappling hook firing out of it. The grappling hook latched onto a fire escape behind the incoming Overkill, and began to retract, pulling Wonderboy over Overkill, the former putting his legs up and grabbing his cape so his opponent had no way of yanking him down. He brought his cape of his mouth, biting down on it while he reached into his belt again. He pulled out a plethora of blue pellets and tossed them at the area around Overkill, from where he started from to where Wonderboy was standing. The pellets hit the ground and blue smoke fogged up the entire alley way, some of it drifting toward John and Cain.

He landed on the side of the fire escape and climbed up, his hand pinching his nose, looking down to see if his attack worked.
---

Name: Smoke Pellet: Knock Out Gas
Abilities: A pellet that releases a cloud of blue smoke that knocks out the opponent within two posts.
Description: Small blue pellets about the same size as the steel balls. They are also kept in the utility belt.

Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum