The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_vote_lcapWonderboy's Arsenal  I_voting_barWonderboy's Arsenal  I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Wonderboy's Arsenal  I_vote_lcapWonderboy's Arsenal  I_voting_barWonderboy's Arsenal  I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Wonderboy's Arsenal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wonderboy's Arsenal  Empty Wonderboy's Arsenal

Post by Wonderboy August 26th 2011, 3:09 pm

Name: Steel Balls
Description: These are projectiles used seldom by Wonderboy, and are meant to be thrown with enough force to inflict minor pain. They are also meant to be thrown in bulk, usually three at a time, to inflict actual damage. This balls are the size of ping-pong balls and are a metallic silver in color. Wonderboy usually has ten on him at a time and is limited to that for each topic.

Name: Laughing Gas Pellet
Description: Another set of projectiles used by Wonderboy, and are about the same size as the steel balls, albeit a little smaller. Green in color, they are designed to explode upon impact. They release a cloud of green gas, which is nitrous oxide, bestowing upon its targets a sense of euphoria and dizziness. This is basically designed to disorient and confuse opponents. Wonderboy usually has fifteen of these on him at a time.

Name: Knock Out Gas Pellet
Description: Another set of projectiles used by Wonderboy, and are about the same size as the steel balls, albeit a little smaller. Brown in color, they are designed to explode upon impact. They release a cloud of colorless gas, which is an incapacitating agent. An agent that produces temporary physiological or mental effects, or both, which will render individuals incapable of concentration. This will also enter their nervous system, slowing it down slightly and rendering them unconscious. Wonderboy usually has fifteen of these on him at a time.

Name: Smoke Pellet
Description: Another set of projectiles used by Wonderboy, and are about the same size as the steel balls, albeit a little smaller. Silver in color, these are more flexible than the steel balls and oval shaped as opposed to the usually sphere shape. They also explode upon impact and released a cloud of normal smoke, obscuring other's visions and choking them, allowing Wonderboy to escape.

Name: Tracking Chips
Description: A circular chip which is usually placed on objects or people, in order to keep track of them. These chips are the size of a penny and has a small GPS tracking unit inside them. This can be accessed from Martin's gauntlet, but he has to be within a mile radius of his target.

Name: Grappling Hook
Description: This gadget has moved from Martin's utility belt to his gauntlet, which now houses his mini-computer and this hook. By stretching out his hand, a spring mechanism with activate, propelling a thin wire with a two prongs out of it, latching onto an object. Then, by closing his hand, the spring will pull back, activating its retracting function. This is used for fast travel from point to point.

Name: Collapsible Bo-Staff
Description: Usually kept in the form of a foot long cylinder, it is attached to his utility belt By whipping it through the air, it will extend to its full size of six feet. This staff is made out of a very flexible material, and slightly reinforced with steel. Even so, if enough force is applied, it can break.

Name: Wondercycle
Description: A red motorcycle Martin found in a junkyard one day while searching for supplies. After taking it to his house, replacing the engine with an electric battery, and attaching some pellet guns to it, he has made this his own vehicle. This bike has two exhaust pipes attached to each side, which acts as a barrel to shoot steel balls. Attached to the back of the bike is a steel, bullet-proof box, which holds about 500 steel balls, with two pipelines leading into the 'barrels'.

Name: Wonderdiscs
Description: These are small discs constructed by Martin. The size of a shuriken, these are a thick, blue and black, razor sharp edged projectiles. He usually has twenty of these on him at a time, and these are kept in his utility belt.

Name: Wonderdiscs: Boom
Description: These are small discs constructed by Martin. The size of a shuriken, these are a thick, blue and black, razor sharp edged projectiles. There is a yellow line in the middle of the disc, which the small explosives are lines up along, hidden under and inside the disc itself. They are set to explode upon impact, and delivers a moderate explosion. He usually has twenty of these on him at a time, and these are kept in his utility belt.

Name: Triggered Explosives
Description: These explosives take the same of a small rectangular box with a concoction of home-explosive material inside of it. Made with gun-powder and a series of flammable tubes of gas, and a small activator on the box itself. These bombs are activated via Martin's computer, and deliver a major explosion, but not as major as a normal, original well-made explosive.

Name: Taser Hand-Gun
Description: A small taser gun. This gun has five uses before it needs to be charged and must be turned off and hooked up to Martin's computer, via USB cord. It takes six posts to charge.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wonderboy's Arsenal  Signature-1
Wonderboy's Updated Arsenal
Wonderboy's Arsenal  2prxzxk
Wonderboy
Wonderboy

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2010-12-05

Back to top Go down

Wonderboy's Arsenal  Empty Re: Wonderboy's Arsenal

Post by Ren Starbomb August 26th 2011, 10:13 pm

I like, it though it sounds a little like Robin (Batmans sidekick) but should be approved Spidey
Ren Starbomb
Ren Starbomb

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 74
Humor : lots of it :P
Registration date : 2011-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Lieutenant Laines August 27th 2011, 3:41 pm

I'll approve. Knock-out gas can be resisted by anyone with 3 DUR or higher, just so you know.
Lieutenant Laines
Lieutenant Laines
Femme Fatale

Quote : "Tch, I can totally say something cool. I'll uhh-, shoot you."

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2011-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down