The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_voting_barFanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_voting_barFanning the flames(open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fanning the flames(open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fanning the flames(open)

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 10:43 pm

The man jumped right through her Pheonix! How could he possibly do something like that?!? Before she could react, the man had her in his powerful arms. Catching her breath in her throat. It was a total suprise to say the least, and she knew she was done for. Though a thought came to mind, as she called the fire. All that remained, which was an impressive amount. As it came forth, all with the intention of smothering them. Ella knew the fire would not affect her,a dn she had learned to hold her breath for a while. Though how long the guy would be able to hold on would be a different story. He would be in the heart of the inferno,and that was not smart for someoen who had no control over fire."Lets see you dodge this one you bastard." She managed in the tight grip.

Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 20th 2011, 10:57 pm

Death holds his breath trying to ignore the heat and burns for now as they slam into the ground, her going first from the force of gravity. As soon as they hit without making sure she is properly knocked out, though he knows she must be. He dives out of the inferno coughing and groaning from the burn marks all over his body never having experienced something so hot before. He grudgeingly walks over to her body looking down at her hearing the slight yet as if sleeping or passed out breathing. "Subject apprehended." He states lifting her unconscious body over his shoulders getting a reply. 'Good, we will take her from her Project Death just bring her to the van.' He nods easily carrying her off to the white van and handing her off to the Project Perfection scientiest then returning for his cloak only to find it scoarched and laying in a pile of ashes burnt to no repair. "Damn bitch burnt my cloak." He mutters coughing lightly and groaning as the truck takes off to the secret facility. While death changes into the form of his 'normal' self and walks into the hospital to be treated for his wounds and 2nd degree burns.

MEANWHILE
In the Project Perfection labs the scientists bring in blaze laying her down not noticing her start to wake up. They take a sample of her DNA but unknown to them it is all they will have time to do.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 21st 2011, 9:41 pm

She had little time to act, and that was no good at all. The darkness took her under too quickly. She was not sure when she would resurface, but it was with people taking what could be seen as a sample of her blood. Not a smart thing at all, and she would show them how arrogant it was to do so. Her eyes shot wide open, as her body caught flame, burning away any restraint they had set up."What the hell do you think you're doing?!?!" A blast of fire shot off onto a scientist, setting him abalaze. The others called for a project to help, but she ran. To the nearest exit, down various long corridors. After a minute of doing this, and hearing feet after her. Blaze just made her won way out, carving a hole in the wall with a stream of flames like a blowtorch. Before the people could catch her, she took off with jets of flames on her feet. Once again, The Queen of Flames was free.

"That project will pay for even touching me."

((OOC: This topic is over unless someone else wishes to join.))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Fanning the flames(open) - Page 2 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top