The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Randolph
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» The Deal and The Hit
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2024, 12:52 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Bloodfang
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

» Designer/Mutilator
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Fanning the flames(open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Fanning the flames(open) I_vote_lcapFanning the flames(open) I_voting_barFanning the flames(open) I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Fanning the flames(open) I_vote_lcapFanning the flames(open) I_voting_barFanning the flames(open) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Fanning the flames(open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fanning the flames(open) Empty Fanning the flames(open)

Post by Sparrow September 19th 2011, 9:11 pm

He ran, and ran. No matter how fast he ran, it seemed she was only a few steps behind. Always there, yet he couldn't understand how, or even why. Why this strange woman was pursuing him with such ruthless intent. She seemed perfectly fine a few moments ago, but once he pulled a smoke. She grew insane, spat a few curses, and just began to try to kill him."Damn, what have I got myself into." The man cursed, as his medium length greasy hair flowed in the wind, the smell of something on fire behind him. Too close for comfort. A foot colliding with his back, sending him face first to the ground. Into a small collection of trash cans. The light sound of shoes meeting concrete caused his ears to perk up.

Behind him stood the beauty that was trying to kill him, skin the color of fresh cream. Hair like a flame that could devour him bones, and all. Shoulders lay bare from her black tanktop that showed the begginings of her naval. Wearing simple jeans, as well as an arm band that reached up to her elbow, adorned with three big red stars, as well as green, and grey stripes. "Never thought I would catch up to you, abusive bastard." She said in a calm, yet violent tone. Causing the guy to crawl further against the side of a building. They were in the saftey of an allyway, and he was too scared to scream.

"What do you want?!? I didn't abuse anyone, and I sure as hell didn't hurt you." He spat, fear temporarily overrided. As sweat poured down his face, muscles locking up.

"No, don't go lying again. I know what you did." She said in a half cooe, clicking a small clear lighter in her left hand. As a small flame danced slowly, and hypnotically. Illuminating her face for a brief second, showing the bloodlust that hid underneath the kind demeanor.

"No please...I" The man began to plead, as tears streemed down his cheeks, an almost touching scene. Though she was untouched by the show of emotion. As the flame grew into a larger one, taking the crude shape of a blade of flame.

"I've never stabbed someone with a sword of flames before, I wonder what it will do."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
Fanning the flames(open) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Fanning the flames(open) Empty Re: Fanning the flames(open)

Post by Swordsmaster September 20th 2011, 5:16 pm

Death, Destruction, Project Death, whichever you choose to call, stands atop a skyscraper in New York looking down apon the small people down below. Wearing his average clothing that hides his gastly and scary he features smriks and jumps across from one building to the other his black cloack wrapped around his body to cover the obvious scarings. His head hidden behind his hood to cover the blood shot eyes and skull like face that he hides only by request by his 'family' Project Perfection. He frowns watching his targer being chased away by some girl for a reason unknown to him, all that matters is she is about to attack his targer which does not suit well with the destroyer at all. He jumps down from the building into the ally way landing with his legs crunched abit to brake his fall a giant crater forming around him that stretches out at least ten feet sending a small shock wave out as well. Project Death then grabs the man by his shirt pulling him out of the way of the flaming blade and rolling his eyes. "You...do not attack what Project Perfection wants...or you deal with me." He says cracking his nuckles and standing up to his full height of six foot five, looking down at the smallish girl with firey red hair and the power of fire as well which ironicly fits though this matters not to him.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Fairy dust isn't the same as Pixie dust man..."

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 5:23 pm

The man continued to beg, only more intensly as he heard the prospect of having himself peirced by a blade of fire. Eyes widening in pure terror that gave her a sort of sick satisfaction. "Don't cry, i'm not really gonna stab you. Maybe. I don't know yet, never really do." She said silently , while scratching her chin musingly. Barely noticing the intimidating man that had appeared in front of her. Eyes caught intensly on the flickering flame that danced from the lighters opening slowly, as it lowered back into a miniscule flame, still powered by her will. Yet with all the violent potential of a firestorm if she so wished it to be. After a few seconds she registered the mans threat, turning to him with eyes that belied a killer.

"I suggest you give me my toy back. I don't enjoy when people think they can take whats mine, especially the meddlesome police. They never learn to back the fuck off." She muttered the part pertaining to the police, as the flame of the lighter leapt from the lighter onto the ground. As if it were alive. Forming a deadly hot ring around her body, yet she was unaffected. It was more a threat that usually got people to do as she wanted. Yet something in her mind registered this guy as a threat, so this was a protective measure.

Her body shifted into a simple defensive position that would suit her if she needed to dodge. Though that was uncertain yet. If this man didn throw the first punch, that only incited her togo full force. Burn everything down if she had to, though now she tried to not be too on guard. Not give away her plan to take down the man this guy had saved. She didn't know why she wanted to kill him, Ella just wanted to. As her shoulders began to ache, as if the bruises still were there.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 20th 2011, 5:36 pm

Death holds the man by his arm only using one hand, he lifts him above the ground and stops to listen to what Project Perfection is telling him through the tiny ear peace. 'Leave the original man and deal with this girl she is interesting and may prove useful for our next project.' They say into the peace and he just blinks his eyes dropping the man and cracking his nuckles throwing his cape and hood off to the side revealing his skull like head and bullging muscles showing that he is not someone you want to mess with. "Project has taken interest in you, now you will either come peacefuly with me or fight me then die, I sugest you pick the second one for it is much more fun for me." He looks down at her and smriks softly as he watches her get into a deffensive position with the ring of fire around her not worrying about it very much knowing that he will probably feel a very small sting like that from a mysquito but nothing more. Without saying anything at all or fiving any warning at all he throws a deadly punch, strong enough to break down the strongest of buildings in a single punch at her stomach with deadly accuracy and speed as welll having superhuman reflexes as well as strength. After that was finished he jumps up using all the strength in his legs coming down at where he believes she'll dodge for a drop kick to the head which should crack her skull if she has normal human durability and even fracture it with superhuman durability.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 5:49 pm

The man wanted her to come with him? She instantly distrusted his intentions, which proved right as he threw a punch her way. True it was well place, and hasd a decent speed behind it. She was faster, and that always proved useful in a battle, no matter what a person thought. It took skill, power, and speed to win a fight. She thought that herself during her training as a martial artist. It proved to save her life on multiple occasions, and would most likely do the same now. Body quickly twisting, as she readied to dodge the powerful punch. Almost feeling the wind from the blow heading in her direction. Couldn't let it make contact, or things would get messy. Quickly she called the ring of flame to rise, to scorch his skin from the bone.

Jumping back from the attack, though she kept both eyes on the man, who had leapt for a deadly kick to her head. It would have to miss, yet she was in mid jump. Most people would have been killed, yet she was not most people. With a flick, the lighter in her left hand lit, letting out a belch of flames that propelled her from the kick that slammed into the ground. Rolling, as she stood from a skilled position. Lighter still alive with flame."What do you take me for? I am no weakling. Not ever again, you will not hurt me again." She growled, as the flames caught on a small garbage can that caused it to erupt into an inferno. Encouraged by her will.

Quickly she formed a deadly whip of flames in her hand, taking a stance. With a flick of the wrist, it went out at the mans face. Aiming to show him her power. That she was not a little girl who could not protect herself. Never again would she be defenesless.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 20th 2011, 6:11 pm

Death watches as his attacks miss, when he lands it sends a shock wave out through the ground. He grunts blinking as he feels the nick of the flames noticing that it hurts much more than a simple sting, more like a papper cut or something along those lines. "I take you as an enemy of Project Perfection, one I must bring down and take back to them for they have told me to do so." He mutters in his raspy out of use voice looking back at the girl as he sees the flame come at him easily dodging it then standing straight up and looking down at the girl watching the garbage can burst into flames knowing that if he can get a hit in on this fool of a lady she will be down and out. 'Not to hard Death, we want this one alive to find out what she can really do and if we can use her.' Project tells him through the ear peace as he only simply nods and picks his foot up and slams it back down sending a distrubance through the ground making a small fissure watching as it starts shaking from him over to the girl attempting or supposedly it will knock her over or at least knock her off balance. Which is what he wants of coarse, not waiting to see what happens his pumps his powerful legs and runs off over to her with a giant, powerful, and inhumanly skillful punch comes straight out at the girls gut followed by an uppercut to her face.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 6:21 pm

"What is this Project you keep mummbling about? It's really starting to piss me off." She growled lightly, as her hands were placed promptly on hips. Green eyes narrowing as she was once again assailed by an attack, this guy just didn't learn to give as. She would ahve to show him what the dangers of playing with fire was. First was to dodge his punch, which she was fast enough to do so. Quickly Ella turned, planting a foot on the wall behind her. A jet of fire, mixed with the full strength of her leg sent her off. Over the fist, and gliding over the mans head.

Landing nimbly on the other side of him with a light thump, as she had another whip of fire form from the lighter, as it lashed at the man from behind."You really are starting to annoy me!" was all she spat, if the whip hit or not mattered little to her. Either way she would leap back, as the fire from the garbage she was burning would come to her. Forming around her like a deadly ring. She had the idea from a song she had heard once. It wasn't her usual pallet of song choice, but it suited Ella well enough.

Small orbs of fire formed around her, all the size of golf balls. Emitting insane amounts of heat that looked dangerous, and they were. With a nod of her chin, they shot. All aimed for a deadly blow.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 20th 2011, 7:05 pm

"You will know if they want you to know." He states frowing as he notices the attacks do asbsolutely nothing, this female was faster than he would have thought possible for a normal human, project would certianly want this one. He feels the fire whip lash across his back and cringes his back muscles contracting together his eyes closing and turning around trying to ignore the pain, something he has not felt in a long time. He quickly dodges all of the balls but one, instead catching it in his hand and throwing it away not caring that a small burn has formed on the palm of his hand instead getting even more pissed. "You will pay for that foolish girl." He says and sprints off at the girl with a punch aimed at her face, only to instead pull back at the last seconed and punch at her gut. As soon as that is accomplished he throws out a round house kick at the girl attempting to hit her square in jaw and brake it or at least smack her around a little bit which would be better than not hitting it at all.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 7:20 pm

"Well ,whoever the hell they are. They won't exist for much longer." Ella muttered,smirking savagely, as she was all too prepared for the next move. This man had skill, even had amazing endurance to take her whip without doubling over it pain. Most people who were hit by it tended to do that. There was lots of screaming, and it was pleasure to her ears. This guy was powerful, and she had never fought someone with this amount of power before, mostly low life thugs, and the like. Anyone who got in her way, or incurred her wrath. Which tended to be alot of people really. First was the fist that came towards her face, thought it was just a ruse.

She caught this in only the last moments, jets of flames blooming from her ahnds that sent her back, barely dodging the fist that could break her. The impact against the wall stung, but it was nothing. Especially if one hit could end it. She had not yet lost a fight,and had no intentions of losing this one."Try, and make me big boy. You're too slow for you're own good." She taunted, even though she was backed against a wall. Flames slowly taking life on her body, even clothing, yet the cloth was not even singed. As if it wouldn't be unless she wanted them to. Of course she would not want her clothes to burn. Fighting naked, even if advantageous, was not proper.

Her eyes gleamed in the firelight that bathed her body, adding a sort of feral power to her countanence. Quickly she ducked under the kick intended for her jaw, wall crumbling under the immense power of the kick. Man now open, she sent out a burst of her hottest flames square at the mans chest. Now to see if he could take this heat. The fire was so hot that even the street began to crack, and melt under it.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 20th 2011, 9:30 pm

Death snarls as the punch misses and then the kick feeling the immense heat from underneath it. Only to then feel that heat hit him dead in the chest and send him flying back wards about three fet. He grunts and stumbles a bit now feeling the heat and burns of the shit this woman was dishing out. He groans and pats it out before his eyes fly up looking at her obviously pissed off. 'Calm Death, do not loose your cool...again...we want this one a live.' He is told and starts calming down ever so slowly though imideatly clapping his hands together with all his strength sending a shock wave straight out at the girl, which he then quickly follows up with a jab to her stomach before dropping down and performing a sweep kick. Which if successful of knocking her off her feet h'll push her down into the ground through the asphalt and to the long sense dead rock, grass, or gravel underneath. "You are a bitch, I do not see what the Project wants with you." He says spitting on the ground and throwing a punch at her gut to knock the wind out of her.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 9:40 pm

The man was hurt by the flames, but not as much as she had hoped for. This one refused to die, and it annoyed her. Usually when a person was hti with her flames, they fell. This one kept coming back with his brutish strength, and it annoyed her. Then came the shockwave, though it would take more than that to beat her. With a powerful command, she pulled in all the fire she had made, commanding it to grow. As flames burst from her knuckles, forming a powerful wave that met with the shockwave. A loud boom rang through the air, most likely to attract some sort of attention. Which was never good when the police were involved.

Quickly she propelled herself into the air, as jet of flames from her feet keeping airborne, and dodging the attacks thrown her way. Quickly she floated slightly above the allyway, as a powerful stream of flames shot from both hands. Bathing the thin area in purifying heat, he would not survive this. So she surmised anyway Hopefully her logic was correct in this reguard, or that would mean he would be impossible to kill. "Lets see you survive this you damn beast." She snarled, flames like a torrent, coming down upon the project.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 20th 2011, 9:58 pm

Death snarls as his attacks miss throwing his hands over his head and crouching down as she jumps over him. He jumps straight into the air using all of the strength in his powerful legs he can muster. Soaring, or really jumping, straight up into the air only to come down bending his legs so they don't brake the asphalt and ground shattering and breaking twenty feet out, as well as a gust of wind rippling across the area putting out all of the flames. Ever so slowly he stands up shaking his head, "If that is truley your best then you have surely lost." He mutters out then ripping a big peace of the asphalt out of the ground and chucking it like a football as hard as he can at the girl in the air. "Come down here and fight you phoenix!" He yells having said phoenix for it was a bird of fire and well she shoots fire and is flying. 'Horable pun Death, really? Do better if you are going to say them from now on.' A scientist tells him as he only grumbles and rips out another pice of the earth chucking it like a frisbee at the girl, a giant deadly frisbee that is of coarse.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 10:18 pm

"A Pheonix am I? Sounds majestic really." She muttered to herself, as the chunks were thrown. Cursing, she moved as quick as her power would allow her. One foot quickly using a peice as a lift off, as the other scraped past her thigh. Causing a minor injury in its wake, as well as a few droplets of blood. Still it was not anything she had not experienced before. So Ella shrugged off the pain, glaring at the man as the fire continued to lift her up in the air. This man proved to be a nuisance. Fire gathering around her like a shroud, at the highest tempature that was possible for her. Then moving infront of her, in the form of a pheonix.

"You want a Pheonix!?! Well heres your damn Pheonix!" She yelled, as the beak of the fire construct opened in a mock cry. Swooping down at full speed towards the man. It was already starting to attract attention, so she would need to finish this quickly. Hopefully this temptature was enought o turn this man into ashes, once and for all. Though in the pit of her stoamch, that felt like an imposibility. This man would not die easily.

"I hate it when they don't just die."

Last edited by Blaze on September 26th 2011, 10:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Swordsmaster September 20th 2011, 10:37 pm

Death watches as the phoenix forms smirking to himself, he jumps through the open beak and straight at the girl. Going right through the center twoards her knowing it would freak her out maybe make her loose concentraition. He feels his cloths slowly start to burn the heat hot but only feeling the heat wave and not actual heat it's self. He ipens his arms when a few feet away in attempt to grab the girl and use his weight to pull them down onto the ground with her head going in, not enough to kill her but at least knock her out. She has been a thorn in his side for too long and he does not like it one bit. Though he must admit the phoenix thing was cool, maybe Perfection could use that for their next project. He never knows what they do with the people brongs back, it isn't his right to know anywat so he does not ask.

Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Swordsmaster
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow September 20th 2011, 10:43 pm

The man jumped right through her Pheonix! How could he possibly do something like that?!? Before she could react, the man had her in his powerful arms. Catching her breath in her throat. It was a total suprise to say the least, and she knew she was done for. Though a thought came to mind, as she called the fire. All that remained, which was an impressive amount. As it came forth, all with the intention of smothering them. Ella knew the fire would not affect her,a dn she had learned to hold her breath for a while. Though how long the guy would be able to hold on would be a different story. He would be in the heart of the inferno,and that was not smart for someoen who had no control over fire."Lets see you dodge this one you bastard." She managed in the tight grip.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top