The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_vote_lcapThe Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_voting_barThe Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_vote_lcapThe Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_voting_barThe Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) Empty The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed)

Post by Guest October 1st 2011, 3:39 pm

The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar.

It sounds like the beginning of a bad joke. It's also incorrect.

The Alien was already in the bar, in a human disguise. His tech implants put upon the form of a 30 year old Indian man in a black suit sat and waited. He had reserved a table for them. It was a blues bar, but a rather classy one, at least Nightkill's own opinion. Perhaps it was the fact the blues guys were playing "Soul Man" that convinced him. Nightkill was a sucker for old music.

He had sent out an invitation for two little-known superhumans. Both these women had potential, and they seemed to be ruthless and sadistic. From their reputations, anyway. Reputations could be wrong, as Nightkill was aware. Many people thought he was a mindless beast interested only in death. This was a terrible slander, but one he accepted.

In any case, the ruthless quality would be useful. The sadism was one he disapproved of, but could also be useful. Their powers were also rather useful.

He glanced at his watch. He had set the meeting for 6:30 PM. It was 6:32 PM. He waved a waitress over, and ordered a simple Coke. He tried to avoid alcohol nowadays. The waitress delivered his Coke, and then went back to the counter, using her pocket mirror to fix her hair.

Nightkill glanced at the door, waiting for his guests.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) Empty Re: The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed)

Post by Sparrow October 1st 2011, 8:59 pm

Ella sauntered into the bar, with a confident look on her face. A perfect poker face if she could say herself. Hair a flaming shade of red was left to flow freely,unfettered by anything. Like a wild flame. A few men shot her glances, but she easily ignored them, looking for the mans he was supposed to meet. Each step was as if it was calculated, as if she was the careful individual. Yet a dangerous element when she needed to be. A song she barely recognized was playing, but it sounded good to her ears.

Her careful gaze caught sight of a man looking ather, but he had a feeling she could not trust. Yet, she was working on those trust issues, considering her father managed to destroy most of her ability to trust. Still, no need to be sore over the past. She was a powerful woman, and thats what mattered. If she was dissatisfied with the man, she could do to him like the last who fucked with her. Burn him till he was nothing ,but a pile. With a brisk pace she approached the man she assumed was supposed to meet her here. Adjusting her black tanktop, as well as the striped arm cover.

She chose a seat next to the strange man, choosing not to order a drink. She was underage anyway, and there were other reasons."I assume your the person who i'm supposed to meet." She was making a shot in the dark, but it was what she did best.

Last edited by Blaze on October 3rd 2011, 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) Empty Re: The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed)

Post by Lucy Brillows October 3rd 2011, 6:47 pm

Anyone looking to keep a meeting within a Blue's bar in this day and age wanted to make sure no one knew about it. Navigating through the interspace between mirrors gave her some insight into the community around this place. Deplorable. The world through her mirror could not exist in such a distorted way that it held any salvation for these people. No matter, she left this world long ago, and now existed only as a mirror image of it. This world that she examined as a voyeurist held no morality for her.

Gazing into a small mirror mounted against a series of floating surfaces around her, a woman fixed her hair. Her made up face failed to hide the lines around her eyes from the long nights from a girl whom made herself a fixture of discovering the flaws in others. While entertaining herself with this young woman, Lucy became less amused and more angered. Her hand grabbed onto the placid reality and her gaze shot through. Lucy took the girl's image and forced herself out of the mirror.

Before she acted on this, she starred out at the woman. The lapse in the mirror image made the woman shake the mirror, as though the problem with her appearance somehow came from the mirror and not from her. Lucy gazed back in anger; she left the window pane and moved to another. An empty door into an empty world. She came back to the world in her own form, no borrowed faces or names, but this anonymity may do her more good.

The low light of the bar kept Lucy in the shadows of the club. Playing "Soul Man" in a blue's bar made Lucy long for her mirror world without these things. She stopped to gaze at the band; she felt a complacency coming over herself with the string of murders and bombings she perpetrated in the last few months, but suddenly her urge to kill came back. That helped her in clarity; she needed something to keep her tethered to this world that she felt isolated from. If hatred brought her back so be it.

Lucy caught the end of a conversation between a red headed girl speaking to an Indian man. Lucy walked over to the table and pulled out a seat. Her bag of goodies held the things she used to torment others for so many strings of events, but what she needed was a simple mirror that she always kept with her. She set the mirror upon the table while the red head asked if the other man was the man she needed to talk to.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) Tumblr_lkx1fyPqSj1qc03leo1_500
Lucy Brillows
Lucy Brillows

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 4th 2011, 9:26 pm

Got what I got the hard way
And I'll make it better each and every day
So honey, don't you fret
Cause you ain't seen nothing yet

The band continued playing Soul Man in the background, and Nightkill glanced over with a smile. Nightkill saw a woman walk over, a red-haired one. Shortly after that, another woman walked over to him, and sat down, setting a mirror on the table.

They fit the descriptions. Well, the redhead did. The other one was a shapeshifter, so Nightkill was unsure on that. He nodded to them. "Blaze and Lucy Billows, I presume?" he asked. After neither objected, Nightkill nodded again. "I am Nightkill, and we have arranged this meeting to discuss the Harbingers program. Your involvement in the Harbingers will be beneficial for us all." he said.

"Before I continue on, do you have questions?" he asked. He glanced at the two women in front of him. Both powerful and useful women, and they could be incredible allies...or enemies. Nightkill would much prefer the former. No point in having even more enemies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow October 5th 2011, 10:29 pm

She nodded to the man , raising a flaming red eyebrow. As she prepared a question, and one that was pressing for her. She was curious aboutt his Harbingers program, and it caught her curiosity, and that was something few things did."What are the Harbingers? What benefits will it give for me, and what will be required?" She said in a cool, toned voice. Resting her face on her left palm calmly, green eyes concentrating on Nightkill. As if he would mess up any moment, and she would have to fix that.

Sparrow
The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) 0M6YA
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 7th 2011, 9:20 pm

"The Harbingers wish to fix the world's problems. In order to do so, we must first govern it. The steps to getting to this governing process will require us to handle many oppositions, especially some of the 'heroes', as they like to call themselves. You will be paid the substantial salary of 700,000 United States Dollars, several times larger than what the average United States citizen makes. You will be required to do what I request of you, ranging from a diplomatic mission to assassinations, to theft, to helping me fight off hundreds of monsters. The tasks we will have to do for our goal are varied, and dangerous. This is why I have called for you two, as I need people who are capable and willing to get the job done." Nightkill said.

Listen
I was brought up on a side street
I learned how to love before I could eat
I was educated at goodstock
When I start lovin' I just can't stop

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

The band played. Nightkill briefly smiled at them again. "I like the blues. They bring back memories. Glad to see they survive even today."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Brillows October 8th 2011, 12:03 am

"I hate this song. It reminds me of things. I hate." Lucy berated the would-be benefactor of his attempt at communication. She tilted the mirror to reflect the face of the fiery haired girl towards herself. After a few moments of glimpsing into the mirror images gaping mouth, Lucy placed her hands over her ear. She wished to study the facial muscles of the two speakers. Learning those intricate differences and similarities between the two now acted as the only thing that kept Lucy interested in the world. She completely blocked out the words spoken by the older man and the younger woman, the body language accompanying the two, the facial enunciations, and the even the way the lips held the air while the other spoke.

"Okay I'll join." Her hands never left her ears, but she knew that the opening for her time came. The intervals between their conversations and the subtle breaks looks in their faces told her no one would be occupying the conversation. "But don't tell anyone you know me, and don't bug me with phone calls. And I don't like people, so don't make do stuff with them." Lucy lifted the mirror and held it the palm of her hand. She placed the face of the mirror to reflect the two other members at the table.

The Alien, the Queen of Flames, and the Glass Eye walk into a bar... (closed) Tumblr_lkx1fyPqSj1qc03leo1_500
Lucy Brillows
Lucy Brillows

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2011-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparrow October 8th 2011, 9:48 am

She listened over the terms, tilting her head almost catlike. As it rested on her left palm.The money sounded interesting, though she really didn't have much use for money anyway,it still would help. Considering she didn't like the shithole she called a house very much. Yeah, this deal would be the best one to make at the moment."Fine, i'll join your group. It sounds interesting enough, and I see no harm in it." Blaze said simply, right index finger moving over her field of vision. Emerald green eyes narrowing on it, as she kept her attention on the man who made the offer. Her "boss' so to speak.

Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 8th 2011, 3:59 pm

The song faded out, ending. Nightkill glanced at the strange actions of Lucy Brillows, and then nodded to them both, standing up. "Very well then." he said, handing them both cell phones. "I will not constantly pepper you with calls, but I need a way to contact you when needed." he said, still observing Lucy's strange actions. Bizarre, but it made sense. The woman was observing their actions, and not listening to their words. It made some sense, since she lived in mirrors, and gave the alien some insight into the woman's mind.

"Goodbye then." he said, walking out.

(End topic.)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top