The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Sparrow I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Sparrow I_vote_lcapSparrow I_voting_barSparrow I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Sparrow

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sparrow Empty Sparrow

Post by Sparrow August 24th 2012, 8:41 pm

Gabriella Niyorah Montez/Sparrow
Avian Experiment #23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personal Information
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Sparrow
Title: Experiment 23
Alignment: Chaotic good
Race: Human/avian hybrid
Hair: Black with blonde bangs
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5’6
Weight: 82
Blood Type: O +

Known Family Members:
- None living

Physical Appearance:
Sparrow’s physical appearance is an unassuming one, like that of your average fifteen year old. She’s scrawny Her hair is naturally a black color but the blonde bangs are an unwanted sideffect of the Avian dna. She can pull the wings close to her body and hide them under a jacket but they were impossible to hide under just a shirt. Her wings are a light brown tinged with red and about ten feet when fully extended, though they are amazingly able to fold up. Her skin is a light color that can be called mocha but a shade lighter. Lips are full and naturally pink, though its confused for lipstick.

Personality:
Reserved is one way to describe the girl known as Sparrow. Due to years of running she has learned that people cannot be trusted and anyone could be a potential enemy. Is paranoid and will attempt to avoid any extended conversation if at all possible. Gabriella has a certain love for food, considering that her body requires more substance than the average child her age. Sees herself as a freak and will do anything to hide the fact that she’s not a normal person,which means not revealing her wings or anything that would make her stand out.

History Sparrow was born within a test tube, formed from a single egg and sperm. From birth she was made different than the average human girl,her DNA being altered and spliced with a small infusion of Avian DNA. At first her body showed no signs of anything special until she was three when the wings began to form. At first they were small feathery nubs that day by day began to grow until they were viable wings. She became able to fly at the age of five,starting off at unimpressive speeds but soon enough its escalated to impressive speeds.

Her weight was minimal, almost unhealthy for a human girl her age but her body was different. From ages seven to ten her body began to grow muscle, allowing her to perform feats of strength no child could accomplish. Not long after she developed another interesting thing which was a considerable healing factor one that allowed her to recover from small wounds in minutes and major ones within hours. Her purpose was more than fulfilled and she was slated to be duplicated before being disposed of.

The day she were to be killed,a small oversight was made and she managed to escape. In doing this she killed about three of the workers at the facility she was being held in and escaped before they could stop her. Gabriella would not be killed by them like she were nothing. From then on she has been on the run, trying to avoid anyone who would pose a threat towards her.
Powers and Abilities
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Powers:
Regenerative factor: Her body has a metabolism that works at a rate higher than any humans, allowing minor wounds to heal in about a minute and major ones to heal in a a few minutes. It also slows her aging to the point that she would seem about ten years younger than she is.

Olympic strength: Due to most of her body weight being pure muscle, she is capable of lifting up to 1000 pounds despite her slim frame.

Lower superhuman running speed: Due to her light weight and powerful muscles she can achieve speeds that rival the speed of a car.

Superhuman flying speed: With her powerful wings,gabriella is capable of reaching speeds that exceed conventional vehicles.

Avian Physiology: Due to her having 3 % avian DNA,her body is far lighter. Her bones are hollow,as well as her body containing air sacs that allow her to breathe in higher altitudes.

Abilities
Streetfighter: Due to a small amount of training in captivity and on the streets,she is a proficient street fighter. Able to take on anyone who has no training and match any street fighter.

Paraphernalia

None: She has nothing to her name except the clothes on her back.

Weaknesses
Regular Human: [/list] Even if she is better than your average human, Sparrow is still human and thus would die by means that kill any human if her factor does not save her.
Power Grid:

[- 2 for flight]
Trivia

• Her bones are hollow,thus she is easily under 100 pounds without being underweight.

• It is theorized that her healing may progress to the point that aging may stop to the point it is nonexistent.

Images

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sparrow on August 26th 2012, 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sparrow
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sparrow
Sparrow
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Back to top Go down

Sparrow Empty Re: Sparrow

Post by Chellizard August 24th 2012, 8:52 pm

Approved. (:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top