The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2024, 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Flames and Waves I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
ghost
Flames and Waves I_vote_lcapFlames and Waves I_voting_barFlames and Waves I_vote_rcap 
Lazarus
Flames and Waves I_vote_lcapFlames and Waves I_voting_barFlames and Waves I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Flames and Waves

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flames and Waves Empty Flames and Waves

Post by Marina Bellamy December 18th 2014, 5:11 am

Contrary to popular belief, Marina did not stalk the streets of Paris as Calypso looking for trouble... most of the time. Usually she was alerted by her alter-ego's website, there was a function on it that allowed people to send emergency updates with their phones of whatever was handy. Those were usually for things like high-profile people doing naughty things in the middle of the night. She didn't need an instant update to tell her about the massive impact explosion that had just occurred.

As soon as it happened, Marina threw on some dark clothes, grabbed her camera, and ran out the door. She wanted to make sure there was nothing to cover up when the government inevitably took control of the scene. Thankfully by the time she arrived, the only people on scene were cops. They were generally surprisingly susceptible to her powers. She approached the closest officer, a young man, with a coy smile. "What happened?" She asked in her native French, the words dripping with Siren allure.

Predictably, the officer smiled back. "Something crashed; I'm not sure what. They're not telling us anything."

That was intriguing, even if it wasn't unusual."Would you mind letting me through so I can find out?" Marina asked, knowing that her request would be granted. Despite the officer's hesitance, he nodded and let her through. Before continuing on to the crash site, Marina turned to him with a smile still on her lips, "Thank you so much. Now, forget I was ever here." Marina stuck to the shadows as she moved, not wanting to be seen by someone on the off-chance they wouldn't be able to hear her. Thankfully it seemed that there weren't many people around, allowing her to easily make her way to the wreckage, snapping pictures as she went. What she didn't notice, unfortunately, was the person watching her.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Flames and Waves Tumblr_inline_mhzcpivQUt1qz4rgp
click the image for her application
Other Characters:
Marina Bellamy
Marina Bellamy

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 11
Job : Vigilante Photojournalist
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Back to top Go down

Flames and Waves Empty Re: Flames and Waves

Post by Entei December 18th 2014, 5:31 am

Walking down the street, Michael Krieger yawned wearily, holding a hand over his open mouth. The business meeting had run rather late, and his eyes were beggining to droop with jet lag, and general exhaustion. His mind was in a state of near blankness as he walked, thinking about nothing other than returning home to Uzma, and his comfortable, not hotel room bed. Though, another thought did race through his mind. Now would be the perfect time for him to do some freelance hero work, maybe even get the word out about the guardians. Sneaking into a side bathroom, he quickly changed his clothes, pulling a pair of blue jeans, a white tank top, and a pair of nike sneakers from the briefcase he had been carrying with him. His sword was back in New York, so, he would be running around without the full use of his powers. Hopefully, though, that wouldn't impede him.

"What the fuck?" He said aloud, as the building shook around him, his eyes drawing into a tight scowl. He stepped out into the cool, French night air, his eyes immediately fixated to the light coming from near him. His nose picked up the faintest trail of soot and ash, and the smell of explosives wafting on the air. As he silently thanked his bastard father for the demonic sense, he took off towards the scene, leaving behind his suitcase, and his expensive suit.

Arriving on the scene, he climbed to the top of a building to investigate, and what he saw, was...strange, to him, at least. Michael may not have been smart, but even he could see the problem with this. A single woman had managed to slip through the barrier the French police had quickly established, and weirder still, she managed to do it, right in front of an armed police officer. He sniffed the air, raising an eyebrow in suspicion. The girl, nor the guy, smelled of each other in the slightest. Which meant they weren't lovers, or at least, they hadn't been close to each other in the last, well....ever.

As he scaled down the building, silently cursing that he didn't speak french, and had no idea what the lady was saying, he began to position himself above the girl, until she was just near him, before letting himself drop, and landing in front of her in a crouched position.

Standing at his full 6'3, Michael half glared at her, cocking his head to the side slightly. His long, elf like ears, feral eyes, and tail that protruded from behind him certainly made him stand out. On top of his spiked hair, with half of his head shaved, giving him a punk like look. From each of his ears hung two, golden rings, which shined lightly in the dim lighting.

"So, how did you get past that Police officer?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : Entei
Quick Draw

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2014-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Bellamy December 18th 2014, 3:12 pm

Marina actually jumped as the man landed before her. Both his sudden movements not to mention his physical appearance shocked her quite deeply. Thankfully she was saved from truly embarrassing herself by not yelping in surprise. Despite being a journalist regularly going undercover Marina was fairly bad at improvising. She never had to, her power was usually enough to make people leave her alone without even trying. Unfortunately, she tended to have trouble activating said power under pressure - specifically the pressure of exposure.

"Euh..." she started, floundering a bit as she realized her siren powers were not coming to her aid. Recovering quickly, Marina schooled her expression into one of confusion. "Je ne parle pas Anglais." I do not speak English. Marina had to hope that the strange looking person wouldn't notice the flash of understanding in her expression, or be able to speak French. If that were the case she'd be in trouble. He didn't look like he spoke French, but he did look smart enough to notice her farce.

Other Characters:
Marina Bellamy
Marina Bellamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 18th 2014, 5:39 pm

Entei stared blankly at the girl as she spouted off in what he presumed to be French, though, in actuality, he was about ten percent sure the girl was just sprouting off gibberish to confuse him. As he stared at her, rubbing at his chin, his mind tried to slowly, but surely, guess what exactly this girl was saying.

'Okay Michael, you got this. Sure, you didn't graduate High School, but, you run a large company...you can do this! Your sister and dad are both really smart, perhaps you're just a late bloomer, yea, that's it. Okay, so...let's sound this out...Je ne...Je ne....nope, move on. Uh...Anglais....An...Anglais..'

"MY MOTHER WAS A SAINT!" Entei yelled at the girl, crossing his arms in front of his chest. "Ya'know, probably. I mean..she did...sleep with a d- maybe she wasn't a saint...huh. I'm sorry for yelling in that case."

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Bellamy December 19th 2014, 5:57 am

Marina was surprised when the stranger seemed to believe that she didn't speak English. She knew she should really just be thankful but she was a bit suspicious because she also knew that her acting had been terrible. Perhaps he was planning on trying to catch her lie? Then he opened his mouth, causing Marina's suspicion to fly out of her consciousness and leave confusion in its place.

This time the confusion on Marina's face was completely genuine. "Imbécile" she muttered, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. A moment later, however, she realized her mistake. Imbécile may be pronounced differently, but it was still close enough to the English word that the stranger might be able to infer that she actually did understand him.

Other Characters:
Marina Bellamy
Marina Bellamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 19th 2014, 6:05 am

"Nope. I...pretty sure I got that one." Entei said, cocking his head to the side. "If I'm the imbecile, why are you the one who got caught using some form of...meta human power on that cop? Answer me that? Perhaps I should go get the cops? Or maybe...I should deal with you myself..." As Entei had been talking, his fingers had been tapping away at his phone in his back pocket, sending a text to his assistant back in New York that simply read 'draw my sword'. In a flash, Entei had transformed. His canines become longer, sharper, more animal like. The pupil of his eyes become a blood red, the rest of his eyes becoming feral like in appearance. His ears, which had already been pronounced, become longer, more lithe, more elf like. Atop his head, two flame like horns appeared, they're blue flames casting a eerie glow on the duo. To complete the transformation, the tip of his tail ignited, a medium sized fireball burning into life. "Now.." He asked, casually scratching at the side of his face. "How to deal with a tricky little meta like you?"

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marina Bellamy December 24th 2014, 10:03 am

"Merde," Marina swore, and not quietly - as she would have preferred. She should have known better than to make the mistake of responding to him. Even someone who had just started undercover work knew better than that, and Marina had been at this for years now. That mistake was the reason she was currently staring down a literal demon.

If she had been braver, perhaps Marina might not have screamed and fallen backwards upon seeing the transformation. Maybe she would have managed to keep her composure. Probably not though. Despite her nighttime adventures, Marina wasn't used to confrontation and even seeing someone hold a gun at her would be unnerving.

Unfortunately, her scream called the attention of the police that she had previously snuck past. "We must leave here!" she said to the stranger. "I promise, I will explain everything afterwards."

Other Characters:
Marina Bellamy
Marina Bellamy

Back to top Go down

Post by Entei December 29th 2014, 8:33 am

Entei raised an eyebrow in interest at the girl, confused as to why he would ever have to flee from the police. He continued to stare at a second, before letting out a small laugh at the girl in front of him. Shaking his head slowly, he continue to chuckle, his blue-red eyes staring at the girl.

"Why would I have to get out of here? I'm a hero after all. In fact in New York I..." Entei trailed off as he slowly realized where he was. "...save lives every day. But, we're not in New York...we're in Italy...and I'm a demon..." pausing again, he cocked his head behind him to see how far away the police were, and let out a small sigh, followed by a grimace. "Right, so, get out of here you said? Which way would that be, again?"

Entei
Quick Draw
Entei
Entei
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quick Draw

Back to top Go down