The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Deal and The Hit
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:04 pm by ghost

» Ervin James
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» WIP Morgan D'fae
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Captured by Shade I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Captured by Shade I_vote_lcapCaptured by Shade I_voting_barCaptured by Shade I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Captured by Shade I_vote_lcapCaptured by Shade I_voting_barCaptured by Shade I_vote_rcap 
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Captured by Shade

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Captured by Shade Empty Captured by Shade

Post by Danger May 24th 2011, 3:47 pm

Under the cover of night the nefarious members of Shade sought their revenge for the atrocity suffered by the weak minded vigilantes known as the Phantoms. The exact position of Elena remained a mystery to the scattered members of Shade, but that failed to present them a slanted take on the situation. Under the cover of dark the Huntress and Philip James took a bruised and broken Elaine to the makeshift headquarters they operated out of. Ever loving the secrecy of the shadows, Elaine stayed bound and blindfolded throughout her journey. Shade would take pride in keeping Elaine as a utility tool for dealing with any hero groups. Her body remained bound in the hideout, but she still retained some mobility to stretch her upper body slightly.

A few days past and no real change came to the situation. Elaine began to succumb to whatever poisons her captives kept inducing into. The poisons remained subtle, not enough to cause her body to feel anything wrong, but enough to make her feel sluggish. Aside from a few volatile communications the only contact Elaine held onto lay inside her head. She wanted to remember everything around her. Even in her current situation she needed to stay vigilant in her duty to fight evil.

Ropes have been around my wrists for three days now. They stay around my wrists and feet at all times, even when I’m allowed to use the restroom. When back in captivity they keep me tied to a workout bench with ropes around my waist and upper chest. I mouthed off to Phil when I got here and he hit me in the face so hard I felt like I was going to fly free.

I’ve grown used to resting against the ropes when sleeping. They feed me two meals a day. I’ve noticed the girl called Huntress puts a poison in it that keeps me from struggling against the ropes around my wrist. I wonder if I could slip out. I tried yesterday and Huntress made me drink something. I blacked out and woke up to hear them talking about something. More or less Huntress and the guy named Phil talking about something.

The girl named Huntress keeps Phil in check when dealing with me. On more than one occasion he has showed interest in torturing me, and if I’m making his threats out right, killing me. Even though I’m her enemy, she doesn’t show too much hostility towards me. She treated my wounds. She feeds me, and even though I know it’s poisoned I don’t really mind. The only thing that began to wear on me was the constant speaking of their plans.

At first I thought they wanted me as an exchange for that witch. Over the past three days, or possibly four, I’ve come to doubt that they want a fair trade. I’m as unsure of what they plan on doing with me after they retrieve their leader, as I am on what day it is. They asked me how I made contact with the Phantoms; I forgot if I told them or not. It probably won’t be hard to figure out if my hat is somewhere around here. Come to think of it I haven’t seen where my pistols are.

Phil and Huntress keep talking about getting Elena back, but never mention anything about me being released. They look over every once and a while and talk about me like I’m a thing. I mouthed off to Phil again calling him a coward. He struck me again and forced my head against the back of the bench while enforcing the rules and regulations of the captor captive dynamic. He really hurt my neck. I can’t bring my left shoulder down to my side.

That was yesterday and my shoulder still sits about an inch above where it should sit. Phil came by and wrote “Ace in the Hole” on my forehead. He put up a mirror so I could see the writing. I told him it was backwards, so he punched me in the mouth. If this is city hospitality I don’t really want to get used to it.

Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Captured by Shade Empty Re: Captured by Shade

Post by Alpha May 24th 2011, 4:25 pm

The ritual was a complete failure. Not complete but a major one. They had lost their leader. Which in most cases was a failure. At least they got something in return. One of the enemy. Phil wanted to kill her, or at the least do ruling torture. It was her fault Elena was taken away. No way she could get away without retribution. She mouthed off at them. Phil punched the bitch. Not that he condoned hitting women. Well he wasn't hitting a woman. Huntress frowned on such unneeded violence. Unlike Phil she took a more gentle approach. Though appropriate amount of steps were taken. A modest amount of poison in the food to keep her from doing anything annoying. Also they made sure to take any weapons she had on her. Would be a pain in the ass if she did get out and shot them all.

They had to find out about who this girl worked with and how to find Elena. Use their numbers to attempt and most likely kill the group who worked with this girl. Didn't need another group to be a threat. Yes that's what Phil wanted to do anyway. Huntress saw the error in that. Most likely they had the numbers needed to beat this meager little group of theirs. So Huntress made sure in the girls bouts of unconsciousness to search for a sign that could tell where their leader was held. No such luck. Still they had to find it. So when the women woke up they went to the usual interrogation. Except Huntress made Phillip leave the room this time. Which he did. Though noticeably angry. "So are you going to tell me what i need to know? I may not be as barbaric as my partner in method. Though i can force the information out of you. All we need is the location of where we can find Elena. Your making this harder than it has to be." Huntress pulled out a small vial of purple liquid. Looking at it a second before returning it to the leather pouch on her right thigh. "I'll give you half an hour to decide if you want to tell us or not. If you don't answer with a satisfying answer. Well i don't think i need to say what will happen." With that she walked from the room. Taking seat on a rusted metal chair. Waiting for the time to end and woman to make a decisions.

Last edited by Elena Marie on June 2nd 2011, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Captured by Shade CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 24th 2011, 10:33 pm

No one would know where Shade took her. Prior to this event no one knew what Elena or her troupe wanted. Philip left the room under the suggestion of Huntress. The reprieve came with no alleviation to Elaine. After days of observation and planning, hopes of getting Elena back could only come through Elaine. That's what she thought anyways. Elena would in the same situation under Phantom custody; a nicer custody in all likelihood, with Black Knight's ethics and morals. Between the two Elaine could only feel she sat in the more dire room.

Huntress pulled out a vial and issued a veiled ultimatum. Elaine looked over the vial and knew the obvious, but could not ascertain what would happen from the effect. "I don't know where they have her." Elaine retained her forced posture. "Even if I did, I wouldn't let you know. This half hour will get pretty awkward when neither of us speak." Huntress took up her position across the room on a metal chair. "I'm sure Elena got her one phone call when they locked her up." Elaine brought back what angered Phil so much. "I hope she does well in prison. I hear it's shank or be shanked, but you can make sangria in the toilet."

Elaine forced her shoulder back down and tried to place her chin into the rotator cuff to massage it slightly. Elaine caught look of her forearm that looked gruesome only a few days ago. Her massage effort strained her back and she restraigtened her gaze. "So how long do you plan on keeping me?" Elaine spoke with more seriousness. "I'm sure you don't want to keep feeding me for years, but you did fix up my arm. I'm sure you're friend would have ripped my arm off, rather than mend it." Elaine examined the room. "I'm sure you know that you can't just keep me here, and it may seem irrelevant to you, but did you keep my hat from the fight?"
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 25th 2011, 8:44 am

Well the woman said something alright. Not really anything that could be classified as what they wanted. Huntress raised an eyebrow at the girls statement about prison. An amused grin coming across her face. She chuckled a little. Though she didn't give any real thought. The statement about her hat caught her attention the most. Could it be possible what they were looking for was in the woman's hat? No harm in looking. Which she did grabbing the cowboy esque hat. Looking it over. Examining every conceivable angle. Till she found the most curious piece of equipment. The technology would be most useful in later applications. Though now they could use it if it was what Huntress assumed it to be. She pressed the button experimentally. As it staticed to life. Well at least it was some sort of communicator. Not all what she expected, but it worked. "I'm surprised he hasn't already tried to kill you." Huntress said referring to Phillip. The guy was a bit sentimental sometimes. Still he is a grown man. Can deal with his own consequences. "Though hes not always this violent. Suppose he doesn't like you."

Her nostrils took a deep sniff of the retched air. Her nose which was more sensitive than an average persons burned slightly, Honestly huntress just wanted a goddamn hotel. If only they didn't have to kidnap this girl. Well at least they had a place to stay. "I can't really say how long you'll be in this situation. I'm sure you've surmised what our plan is. All we want is Elena back. Then you can go free and back to whatever it is you do. Saving people and all the nice things heroes do." She reclined in the metal seat. Taking a more comfortable position. She held up the little piece of hardware found in Elaines hat. "I would have to guess this is some sort of communicator. If i'm right all you have to do it arrange a meeting and we can do a little trade. You for Elena. We can go on our merry way and you can go off. Maybe get fixed up. Honestly Phil fucked you up." She somewhat smiled at her own little joke. As she stood up standing next to Elaine. "So will you help us?"

Last edited by Elena Marie on June 2nd 2011, 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 25th 2011, 2:18 pm

"I can only guess why he doesn't like me." Elaine leaned her head back while giving her comment about Phil. Huntress took her hint and examined her hat. She removed the communicator and began to examine the small device. "Cool, huh." Elaine grew up in a rural area, and loved the technology bestowed upon her. She used devices similar to it before in Montana, but no one ever trusted her with it. They probably thought she would lose it, but not in this way. "For Phil's sake, he needs to hope I stay tied up forever. When I get free, and I see him, I'm going to bury him. Let me talk with the communicator." She did not know if her suggestion would take effect with Huntress. She did not know why it would.

"Whats the deal with that witch. Elena is her name? Why do you guys follow her? Are you like that guy she summoned or something?" Nothing else to do but talk. "I wouldn't want to follow someone like that. I'm not very good at following orders; I guess you are."

Huntress inserted her take on Elaine's defeat at Phil's hands. God she hated that man now. "I'm not going to help you get Elena back. Never." Elaine looked down at her hands, and pulled on them against the ropes that tied around her waist. "You might as well use that purple stuff. I may be a hostage, but I'm not an accomplice."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 25th 2011, 2:51 pm

She was threatening Phil? How silly this girl was. Though Huntress would be interested to see how that battle would turn out. One day anyway. "Elena is a mystery even to me. I dont really know what her true motives are. She just seems to do things in random. I suppose i just respect her. Not many female role models these days. Though she is actually a very agreeable person once you get to know. Should hear her dote on her son. Its sweet in a way." For some reason she was babbling. Seemed unlike Huntress. Though the womans refusal was not all that good. Good for her anyway. "I was hoping i didn't have to resort to this." She said annoyed. "Phil she apparently won't listen to reason. You can come in and work your "manly" charm." By that she meant brutal torture. Phil strolled in pulling out blue headphones. "About damn time." He mummbled. "So should i break her arm? Maybe her leg?"

Last edited by Elena Marie on June 2nd 2011, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 25th 2011, 3:54 pm

"You break it you're going to buy it big boy." Elaine pulled hard against the ropes around her wrist. No use. They secured her very well, and she would not get escape very easily. In a morbid way Phil breaking one of her bones would put her at a better advantage to escape. With her body full and without damage she moved her wrists within the respectable amount of rotation. If that stupid ape removed that limitation, Elaine could slip out. The pain would shoot through her body, but pain seemed relative at this point. Elaine closed her eyes and waited for the pain to come; hopefully it would shake enough adrenaline to wake her out of the poisoned stupor. "I'm going to take you apart."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 25th 2011, 11:12 pm

He chuckled at her reply. Even though it was rude he kinda liked her style. At least she had some balls so to speak. Quickly he raced over grabbing a metal chair. Pulling it next to Elaine ,and sitting down. "I can be a more agreeable person. Most of the time I don't enjoy hitting women. Actually i don't ever. Your making it harder than it has to be. All we want is to get Elena back. No real complications. All this bodily injury your getting could stop. We could just trade you for Elena. Please don't make things worse than they have to be. Could you just end this?" He held the communicator upto Elaine. "Just a few words, and you won't be in this shithole ever again. So please just do it." He was trying to barter with her. Raising a brown eyebrow. green eyes slightly catching the light of a dingy lamp. Pink lips in a sort of half frown. Now he believed what he was saying. Rage subsided. If only the damn girl would listen.

Last edited by Elena Marie on June 2nd 2011, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 25th 2011, 11:33 pm

Surprising. The brute sat down next to her. While it failed to alleviate any of the discomfort from her captivity, it did put her in a better state of mind for what her future held. Phil held the communicator up to her and gave her a choice. The alternates for both choices came with very little up sides for Elaine. She sat in her static state for a few moments, before issuing her answer. "I'll make the call."

Elaine swallowed her pride and decided to give in to the demands of her captors. "Give me a minute." Elaine tried to gaze around the room, but the small room in the building gave her no clues. Huntress retained her ever watchful position over her. She breathed out and turned her head over to the headset. "To anyone hearing this message. This is Elaine. I'm sill alive. I don't know where I am, but I've been captured. Leave me to myself. I choose this, and don't let the witch escape."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 25th 2011, 11:49 pm

Phil had to hold himself from hitting her. Was she heriously trying this shit? Well only one recourse was open. He clicked on a button. "Listen. We have your comrade Elaine. I'm sure you know what we want. the witch Elena for your comrade. We want a place to make a trade. You have 24 hours to make a choice. If you don't make the right one we kill her. No recourse." He stopped the transmission. " Well what do you think your little hero friends will do? Let their friend die? I think not." Huntress looked at Phil as he spoke that statement. It was actually pretty smart to say. heroes wouldn't let a comrade die like that. They were too heroic. Huntress stood from her seat pulling out the purple vial. "This poison is a special one. It works slow. Shutting down each vital system. Till the person affected die. Takes about 25 hours to fully take effect and kill the victim." She approached the cowgirl. Popping off the cork of the bottle. "Phil force her mouth open." He reached over to do so. As Huntress tipped the bottle. Aiming to pour the deadly poison into her mouth.

Last edited by Elena Marie on June 2nd 2011, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 26th 2011, 12:09 am

"It's a trap! They don't plan on..." Huntress ordered a cruel order as she explained the objective of her next part of the plan. "No!" Elaine shouted as Phil forced his hands around her face. He pried her jaws open and held her mouth against her will. Try as she will Phil's amazing strength forced her to the point of fracture. All she could do against the force was look up to Phil and his pleasure. Huntress brought the vial over Elaine's open mouth. Elaine yelped out a cry as the poison dripped into her mouth. Drop by drop it slid down her throat like a snake. The viscosity of the liquid burned her throat.

"You bitch!" She shouted as she shook her head. She kicked and forced against the ropes with all of her might. "I'll kill you both. I'll tear both of you to shreds!" Elaine's strength dug the ropes into her wrists, turning her wrists blue and purple. "You'll never get away with this. I'll hunt both of you through the nether and into Hell, but I'll drag each and ever one of you before God! I'll make sure each and everyone of you knows for the rest of eternity what true suffering is for this!"
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 26th 2011, 10:14 am

Huntress laughed at the girl as she raged. Futily attempting to free herself from the restraints. Now her life was in their hands. If the heroes forsook her. Well it would be a sad day to say the least. Still she knew they would react in that heroic fashion they always do. Save one of your own and all that nice shit. "Well girlie no need to rant now. Your lifes in our hands now" Huntress held up a clear vial. It was to even the most dim an obvious thing. The antidote for the poison. Though it would only be administered once Elena was safe in their hands. Till then she would only give a tincture that slowed the effects of the poison. Which would be given once a decision was made weither or not they would meet for a trade. "So shut up and enjoy it. The pain won't start until about 15 hours into the process. Though i'm sure by them your little friends will decide by then." She was now somewhat mocking the girl. Looking at her with the intense green eyes. "So sit back and wait."

Last edited by Elena Marie on June 2nd 2011, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 26th 2011, 3:27 pm

Thrashing and pulling with her bound hands, Elaine continued to live out her rant with fervor around Huntress telling her to shut up. "You can't shut me up with an order. Right now you should be begging me to save you two." Elaine wanted to present a little clarity with her next words. "This must be your first time holding a superhero hostage." She sent all the force in her body into her legs to try and break out of the restraints. "They're going to send someone to save me. Maybe everyone will come; I don't know." Elaine looked around the room and examined the placing of Huntress and Phil in proximity to each other. "They could even be here right now! HELP! HELP! I'M TIED UP IN AN OLD WORKOUT ROOM! HELP!"

Screaming into the darkness for help went against all of Elaine's instincts, and she hated to feel helpless in this situation. With the message she relayed the Phantoms now knew Elaine's fate, and about her captivity. Shade humiliated Elaine in her own eyes, and that humiliation turned to an unbridled rage. Elaine continued to try and break loose from her bonds, not content with her predicament as a damsel in distress.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha May 28th 2011, 1:39 am

Well now the girl only showed her desperation. Phil laughed at how foolish he saw her to be. Sending a crushing backhand to her face. "We said shut it you little bitch. It wasn't a request!" Huntress steadied Phils hand. Pulling a miniature katana from her left boot. Pressing it gently against Elaine's stomach. "Please scream again. I would so like to leave a few marks on that pretty stomach of yours." The tip of the blade tilted meant to leave a small cut on the stomach. Moving slowly to her throat. Point positioned just right. With a twitch it could sever the windpipe. As well as make a decent amount of bleeding. "Scream again and you wont have the luxury to take another breath. That is not a threat little girl. Its a promise." Huntress shifted the sharp end of the blade to a better cutting position. "Though I don't think I should even give you the luxury of speech." Phil as if he read her mind threw a roll of duct tape. Which Huntress then tore off a large piece. Placing it over Elaine s mouth. Smirking as she returned the blade to her boot. Letting Phil do as he liked if she acted up again.

Last edited by Elena Marie on June 2nd 2011, 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger May 28th 2011, 2:27 am

The force of Phil's back hand jolted Elaine's head back against the bench. She flinched in pain and lost the momentum of her vivacious insults. "Enjoying yourself." A burning pain crawled along her wrists. The struggle accomplished nothing except bruising her skin. "With your mommy gone you need a new bitch for you to be a lackey for. You must've had the cutest mommy issues when you were growing up in order for you to be such a weak willed, spineless whelp."

During the course of the barrage, Elaine felt Huntress place a blade against her stomach. The blade crept up over her sleeveless, white shirt. Elaine twitched at the touch of the blade to her stomach. She knew the stomach held all of the unprotected organs in the body, and feeling the blade move along it unnerved her. She reassured herself that these people would not poison her just so they could slice her up. "Are you looking for that poison? If you want it back you could always give me the antidote." Huntress did not comply and continued the path of the blade along her chest. Elaine pushed forward to try and scrape against the ropes that held her upper chest to the ground.

The blade pressed against her wind pipe, and held the voice of Elaine against her will. If she spoke the small blade would open up a serious wound. The situation turned against her, and now the only means of protest seemed momentarily delayed. Elaine felt a lump swell up in her throat as she heard Phil give a slight laugh. A roll of tape flew over to Huntress, and as she unrolled a large piece Elaine tried to shoot out an insult that fell under the silence of the tape that ran from jaw to jaw. Elaine mumbled out the remaining insult, but felt the heat of her breath swell up in her mouth. She let out a flow of oxygen from her nose. Phil's blows to her face left her nose in tact; if not she would face a whole new set a problems.

Huntress seemed pleased with her work, and gave a look to Phil, assuring him he controlled the situation. Elaine would need to bide her time now for rescue. She looked down to see all of the futile work and blood she poured into an escape. Phil lumbered over her, and her restrained form. Elaine looked down to her hands and tried to squirm them out of the knots. Whether it would worked no longer mattered; Elaine just wanted to know that she could still fight and try to escape.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content