The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Captured by Shade - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Captured by Shade

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Captured by Shade - Page 5 Empty Re: Captured by Shade

Post by Danger July 1st 2011, 12:37 am

Elaine dropped onto her shoulder and swung her body back so she could perform a quick shove maneuver. She thrust her elbow against the ground, using her right hand as a brace to control the flow of force into the elbow socket. Her arm popped back into the slot, but the pain lingered from the previous escape attempt. "Do some hero stuff, idiot." She called out to Clayton regardless of what happened to distract at him at that moment. "Or throw me your gun."

Elaine kept her newly acquired arm under herself to give her leverage on her right leg. With her right arm tucked into her left bicep, she threw her right leg towards the side of the syringe to dislodge it from her hand. After the spin of the kick, Elaine would thrust herself forward to try interlocking her elbow with Huntress's arm. "Time for us to take a dose of each other's medicines." Elaine spotted an opportunity that she could not pass up on.

Malice grabbed some odd metaphysical properties and swung them in a circle. Elaine needed to grab Huntress and get her motion to move towards the blade long enough for the impact to do the work that needed doing. After the sequence of events resolved themselves, Elaine would reach down to grab the jacket and make a jump towards Clayton. "Your turn." Elaine hoped that the skirmish that she accomplished would give her rescue party time to think up how to end this circumstantial could end.

Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 2nd 2011, 2:57 am

She get kidnapped and somehow I'm the idiot for rescuing her... Clayton thought before slipping into the smoke that was filling the room behind huntress. Entering the smoke was like entering a different plane of existence; it was dark and the smoke seemed to go on endlessly. Clayton's shoes splashing against the blood on the floor was the only noise within the shadowy plane he stepped into. Clayton wondered if the blood was always there or if it was just another hallucination. He didn't have time to wonder for long, as Malice came howling into field of smoke. Malice was swinging a large sword made up of the same slick dark material as the spears he shot at Clayton earlier. Clayton knew a 14 year old girl in Los Angeles who could do the same thing; maybe it was a trend. Malice now looked like more of a tangled mess of rotting flesh than a man, and he swung his claymore in a wild and undisciplined manner. "...and here I didn't think you could look any worse." Clayton taunted as he dodged the swing as if it were moving in slow motion by tumbling on the blood soaked floor and rising directly behind his attacker. Huntress was standing directly behind him at the second of the dodge; with Clayton tumbling past Malice in such an unexpected manuever, the sword was likely to cut into her instead. After tumbling past Malice, Clayton would propel him self into the air and plant both feet into the shambling zombie's back which would hopefully knock it over. Then, if the jacket was thrown to him, he would catch it and in a whirl though the dispersing smoke would turn to face what was another suspected attacker only to find Grace; who, while not visually different to Clayton like the kidnappers, seemed to be speaking to him in a language he could not comprehend.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Captured by Shade - Page 5 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 2nd 2011, 2:22 pm

Huntress cursed silently as the syringe clattered to the floor. Nothing was going as she planned;but the plan was not exactly a well thought out anyway. Though now was a little desperate measure that was more bullshit than anything. First was gettign out of this bitches grasp, then making them want to give up anyway. All in all it seemed like it was a sound plan when she ran t over in a split second. She was about to say a sly remark to Elaines comment when she was turned around. Faintly seeing the blade come at her, which would not do good at all. Theresa cursed slightly as she put all her strength into her legs. Trying to stop herself from being sliced by the blade. Feeling the tip rake over her skin as Malice noticed who he was cutting. Most of the times he would follow through with the attack, but he didn't know what the red haired one would do if he were to find out about killing a minion. So the shadow blade faded away as it only left a little scarlet line on Huntresses back.

Then the feel of the feet against his back caused him to fall face forward. Hands moving forward to catch himself, as the ground crunched underneath the impact. Fingers digging deeply into the concrete. Malice gritted his teeth, as he quickly turned around. Looking towards Clayton as he seemed to be trying to burn a hole into him. When the new girl appeard in the room. She had an interesting look to her, a look that he would be interested in killing. So he left Clayton, Elaine and Huntress behind as his legs flexed. Running full force at Grace. A large devious grin across his face as he aimed to impale her with powerful spines of darkness. As well as a full powered punch to the face. Oh he was going to enjoy killing this girl, beauty was always best when splattered accross the floor.

Theresa cursed when she saw Malice rush after that girl, leaving her to deal with the two heroes. How the hell could she deal with both of them? So she would have to move quickly as she tried a complex manuever to attempt an escape from her grip. Though she realized that the little girl had let her go to throw the man her jacket, which only made ehr wonder why he needed it. Was he looking to copy her style? Though it didn't matter as she took a sort of feral like stance on all fours before moving to her feet. Quickly pulling out a clear vial from her pouch; as she held it between her index finger ,and thumb. Stepping back from the little skirmish she was most likely to be dragged into. "I wonder what would happen if I were to do this." She said in mock curiosity as she put pressure on the vial. Diamond tipped claws diggign into the vial as it broke. Antidote that would save Elaine spilling on the cold floor. Precios life giving fluid staining it darkly. Even though she had another vial, it would be nice to show the heroes some humility. "Oh clumsy me, I broke the vial. Also its been 10 seconds little man, your precios girly will die, and you failed on your bluff. Though as a consolation prize, i'll give you the antidote for the hallucinogen." She tossed a small red vial at Clayton. Not making a lie there, maening it would end his little hallucinations.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Captured by Shade - Page 5 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 3rd 2011, 7:26 am

Gracie rolled her eyes when Clayton looked at her as if she were speaking in French and muttered something in Latin in annoyance, her hand coming up she lightly hit him on the cheek several times.
"Snap out of it," she clicked her fingers in front of his eye to help them focus. Loud noises and close up objects often helped ease hallucinations. So did lots of water and a dark room but of course she couldn't give him that. So both of them were drugged and Elaine looked as if she had broken a few bones as well. But they ere tough, Gracie reminded herself as she glanced up to see a man charge at her, she probably wasn't as much.
"You are kidding me," she breathed out in annoyance, her large chocolate brown eyes opening ever so slightly as she caught the threads of darkness. Light, I need light, she thought desperately and drew on the thermal energy she had drawn from the sun earlier in the week, pushed her palm face out and let the energy that she had absorbed out in a perfect stream of beautiful white blinding light.

Even though she threw her own attack which had probably got a few strands of darkness, some of it pushed through and wound itself around her ankle, yanking her down onto the floor. The air rushed out of her lungs as her legs came out from under her, making her twist in mid air and fall front-first onto the cold hard ground. The smack of her hands made her wince, a warm trickle of blood coming from the cuts in her hands as she tried to push herself back up with several strands of inky shadows wrapped around her leg. She panted, her hair hanging around her face as she yanked on the strands. That guy was going to fight his way through soon, the illumination of her blast fading around the room, returning it to how it was before. She needed more light. Drawing on the electricity she felt under her sore hands she imagined the light bulbs all flared to life. Almost instantly light flooded the room brightly, electricity crackling through the air making it spark from a few loose wires here and there. With the room surrounded in a beautiful white light she turned to try and shake off the strands of shadow holding her feet in place, kicking her boots off in an attempt to dislodge some, drawing a knife as well.
"Damn it."

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 1303
Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 3rd 2011, 4:35 pm

The liquid splashed upon the ground, bringing a sly smile to Elaine's face. Just because Huntress broke the vial did not mean the liquid lost the power it possessed. "You really think that's a problem?" Elaine moved forward to make a move towards the liquid and all the antioxidants of its viscosity. She could jump and take Huntress's legs out from under her, and then merely lick the liquid off the ground to save herself; it all seemed too easy.

For trouble came. The new girl found herself the attraction of the monstrous creature who guarded her. Gracie tried to escape from the shadowed tendril that held her earthbound, but in escaping her boot she found no time allotted to dodge. Elaine muttered a curse under her breath in Ilonggo, as she made her decision.

Elaine started to move forward to grab Gracie, but thought of a technique that would put her adversaries on their heads. She stepped forward and shot towards Malice. Hoping to grab his waist, she lunged forward to wrap her arms around him. The grapple in it self would never stop the momentum that Malice took with him towards Gracie, but with a quick shadow step it would turn around.

Elaine would take her shadow step with Malice attached to her. Biding her trajectory in a crude fashion of eye balling, Elaine would reappear and send Malice and all of his motion towards Huntress. Standing back to see what became of the liquid that crawled along the floor came to Elaine's mind, as she held her side from the pain that the poison brought to her kidneys. Possibly the exertion exacerbated the poison, or perhaps her tactic of spiking her adrenaline finally met its match.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 3rd 2011, 8:58 pm

Clayton caught the vial Huntress tossed to him, and stuffed it into his pocket rather than give her the satisfaction of watching him use it. He preferred to deal with the terrible poison induced hallucinations himself than accept whatever hand the jackal offered; Clayton would not give her that satisfaction. The woman smashed what may have been the only way to save Elaine from dying. “You better have another one of those, for your sake…” the blood on floor rose with Clayton’s anger; he could feel it moving up his ankles and filling his shoes now. With the reanimated abomination charging again towards Grace this time, Clayton clutched the jacket which didn’t carry any extra antidote for Elaine and tossed it into Malice’s face. With any luck it would land on his head and be just the distraction the battered Elaine needed to accomplish whatever it was she was doing while Clayton preformed a charge of his own directly past the snarling beast that was once Huntress. Clayton was careful to avoid the smashed antidote for Elaine, which was somehow able to float above the blood like oil and water, while he made a dive for his gun.

The blood managed not to cover his clothing after sliding through it twice which told Clayton that despite both looking and smelling real, it was an illusion. While on the floor he reached through the hallucinated blood and recovered his pistol. Let’s see what this does to its teeth. Clayton used the hand still holding his knife to keep the hand holding his gun stable by holding it firm and resting his the wrist of his gun hand on it, and fired two shots at huntress’ head.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 3rd 2011, 9:33 pm

Huntress idly watched malice charge Grace with a sense of sick satisfaction. The heroes were ,but tiny distractions to her anyway. Though when the little asian girl acted, Theresa had an idea what was to happen next. Considering what she could do from prior experience. So the attack was not far from expected at all. in fact she was wanting it to happen all too much. As the man she threw the antidote to didn't use it at all. It annoyed her, but was still a minor setback. Malice was unsure about what was happening when the shadow jump happened , especially with the jacket getting thrown over his eyes.

Theresa quickly moved, muscles flexing ,and working. As her body twisting, barely regarding what Clayton said about her teeth. Using Malices body as a lever as she jumped over his shoulder. Body twisting as her senses went into overdrive. Adrenaline coursing through her veins as she moved to land, throwing her blade with a deadly accuracy aimed at Clayton. While the raging brute continued on his blind charge, head thrashing till the jacket came off. Crashing into the wall hard. As he charged through it, throwing smoke around in thick plumes. Teeth clenching together in a snarl. " I'm going to enjoy killing these humans." With that he took a chunk out of the wall, hurling it at Grace with dangerous force.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 4th 2011, 4:07 pm

Gracie was thankful Elaine had helped out or she had a horrible feeling she'd have had a lovely bruise on her face, or a broken nose or something worse. As Elaine managed to get rid of the shadow man she managed to get her foot free of the shadow bonds which were weaker from the bright light. She pushed herself up onto her feet quickly and briefly flashed a smile at Elaine before noticing the flash of pain in her face as she grabbed at her side. Instantly it was obvious that it wasn't the same poison as Claytons. Stepping forward she carefully took most of the woman's weight.

"Jesus what did she give you?" she muttered and then looked at the 'antidote' on the floor. She hadn't been paying attention to the huntress or she probably could have stopped the spill. Pushing her hair back in annoyance she glanced up to see the chunk of wall flying towards them.
"Down!" she pushed Elaine down forcibly, hopefully pushing her out of her way as a large wall of energy shot up in front of her causing the wall to splinter to pieces and crumble to the floor. Turning the wall into an attack she would push the thick slab of hardened energy and send it straight for the man, hopefully within a few seconds of defending so it wouldn't give him much chance to move, unless he was fast.
"Clayton, scoop the liquid up and lets go or find another one!" she shouted over the boom of energy hitting either Maliace or the wall.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 4th 2011, 5:25 pm

Elaine fell to the ground with Gracie on top of her. The wall shattered above them, and Elaine scurried her feet. Seeing the wall fall towards her and Gracie the timing for her next movement seemed impeccable. She wrapped her arms around Gracie and pushed herself upward, sending them into the room her captors kept her. Elaine hoped that the attack would take Malice out of the equation on this adventure, but she would need more cunning to take him out.

Gracie called out to Clayton that they needed to get the antidote and leave. This suggestion definitely came with reason, but Elaine never heeded reason. Remembering the skills that made her a legend in her own delusional mind, Elaine grabbed the cords that she escaped from. Elaine fashioned a lasso out of the cords that tied her body to the chair earlier. Elaine twirled the lasso around and shot it towards Huntress.

Assuming Huntress would dodge the initial lasso, Elaine would watch the direction Huntress moved her hips to, so she could move to cut off Huntress's legs from underneath her. If the lasso snared her, Elaine would still make her attack on her leg and bring her down.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 4th 2011, 6:54 pm

With near super human reaction time Clayton fired at the knife, and sent it clattering to the ground. The world seemed to shift around him as he rose to his feet; it seemed as if the ware house were starting to spin around him. He was felt more and more light headed with every second. He could not let that slow him down; he could not afford it. He shot at Huntress three more times in the same pattern as he did when he entered the room earlier. Clayton tossed the gun to the ground; those three shots consumed what was left of his ammo. “Yeah, sounds like a plan.” Clayton responded to the now English speaking Grace. Easier said than done, but what the hell… He summoned whatever he could muster and rushed at Theresa while Elaine assembled her Lasso. With knife still gripped in his hand, Clayton kept on the offensive hoping to simply overpower the villain. He was more a flurry of punches and slashes than a human at that point.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 4th 2011, 7:19 pm

His reaction itself suprised her, even with the poison he fought with admirable vigor. First he shot at the knife accuratly, followed by three shots that all made the mark. One hitting her gut, thigh and wrist. Leaving huge bleeding bruises on impact. Though a painful, agonizing crunch ran through her wrist. It was broken?!? Though there was no time to think as the lasso caught her around the waist, though she was barely able to manuver form the swipe at her legs. Feelign the little asian girl sweep past her feet. Followed by the man swiping at her with a knife, along with his fists. Theresa, looking through the pain barely managed to dodge the onslaught. Well so she thought anyway; As a deep stabbing pain set in her chest. Realization set in within moments later, as her eyes looked down to see a slash across her abdomen. Pouring a decent amount of blood, thick ,and viscous. " What..is .........happening" Between each word came a gout of blood from her mouth.

Arms growing weak as she was barely able to stand up, let alone move back. Yet she put some distance between her ,and Clayton. Falling to her knees as the blood continued to pour a crimson color slowly. Face beciming a sickly pale, as her eyes moved with a scowl up at the man who did this to her. Still bound by the lass she was unable to break free off. As Malcie dealt with the energy wall coming at him. Moving to the side full speed, as it brushed his foot. Slightly burning him as he saw Theresa now bound. Quickly commanding a shadow to move and sever the binding. As she fell on all fours wekly, Malcie returning his attention to Grace. Witgh a snarl across his face, as he ran full speed at her. Planning to stop just a few feet short of him, as a snake of pure shadow would try to bite her head off. While Huntress slowly bled out, cursing as she fummbled through the puch on her left shoulder blade. Till the small vial of healing salve was produced. Translucent substance being applied to the grevious wound. Hoping to stop the bleeding from killing her.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 8th 2011, 6:27 am

Gracie was pleased the wall had stopped the attack more than anything else. Scrambling to her feet she glanced at Elaine as she began her attack on the other woman, looked like she was going down in a second but the shadow man was still fully operating. When she saw him bolt towards her she stiffened and drew on the second from last vile of energy. The thermal energy rushed threw her quickly like a hot searing relief, making her feel more alive. The energy rush was like an adrenaline rush except when you ran out you felt like utter crap. She hadn't fought this long ever before and she was hating the idea of how bad the crash would be after.

Her eyes focused on the man she decided she'd need to stand and fight, avoiding the attacks would prolong the defeat - either way. Planting her feet apart she squared her shoulders and then cupped her hands together, pouring all the energy she had stored into the palms of her hands. As the forms of snakes appeared she decided to create her own 'energy monster'. A long slim body shot out of her hands forming a head and sharp fangs, a cobra snake. The silver bodied creature had red eyes and launched itself at the shadow snake. It went for the throat, wrapping around the shadowy body and preceding with it's own attacks, vicious bites and shocks. Gracie, meanwhile, had decided to launch her own attack. She slipped to the side of the fighting elements and brought her leg up, twisting her hips sharply to aim a roundhouse kick to his head. If it worked she'd follow up with a punch with her knuckle busters to his stomach. If she missed she'd use the momentum of her swinging leg to spin and duck under him and behind him, aiming another kick to the knees and a hard jab to the side of the neck near the 'paralyse' spot, hopefully leaving his back and legs out of use for 10 seconds if possible.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 9th 2011, 3:09 am

Pain leaped from the bowels of her stomach and into her lower senses. She took a firm grip of the cords, and sought to lasso the hope from Huntress's hands. If she needed to suffer in pain, she felt no reason to allow the ne'er-do-well to continue her irreproachable life. "After you're dead, I can always just have my associates do a chemical analysis to find which of your little potions would help me."

Elaine flung the rope around Huntress's wrist to snare her wrist from the gel. Elaine would lasso her ankles together and then wrangle the extremities together. "I'll make a deal with you." The deal dripped from Huntress's mouth in a scarlet flow that reflected Elaine's sinister deal. Elaine would snag the gel and rub it on her broken left wrist, while delivering her pact. "How about I keep you alive with this, and then you give me my antidote? Does that seem fair?"

The deal gave both parties something to gain, and nothing to lose at this point. "Things really don't look up for you right now partner." Whether or not the deal struck a cord hardly seemed relevant at this point of the negotiation. Elaine felt a rising feeling in her torso, as she reclaimed her position of power within the struggle. She began to feel a sense of cleansing, when that rising feeling turned out to be something more vile.

Elaine felt a gag reflex kick into her back. Her mouth closed in reaction, but Elaine knew that would not save this. She turned towards Clayton and vomited towards his shoes. The rising feeling gave her a sense of delusive reasoning. She sprung to her feet, and threw a punch at Clayton. "Fuck you, Joel Mchale. Why don't you go host American Idol, douchebag? You are worthless." She wiped away the hanging vomit from her mouth and flung it towards the ground, before looking over to see the resolution between Gracie and Malice. "That guy seems like he needs to stop doing that."

Someone should do something about that. "Joel Mchale, oh my god stop being worthless, moron."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 9th 2011, 6:12 pm

“What’s happening? You just lost. If you feel like being reasonable you won’t have to die here.” Clayton stood somewhat triumphantly over the defeated Huntress. The feeling of victory didn’t last long as she morphed from hybrid jackal back to her actual self in Clayton’s eyes. Watching a grotesque abomination bleeding to death on the floor was much easier than watching another human being, especially when it was his own hand that caused the bleeding in the first place. To make matters even worse Theresa began to take on striking similarity to a woman Clayton once knew; it was probably a combination of the similarities she already shared with the woman and the fact that she was in the same position that the woman was when Clayton saw her last: bleeding to death on a cold, concrete floor. For a moment it was almost as if he’d forgotten about the hallucinogen in his system; the memory he was reliving was just too real. He dropped the knife and stared at Theresa like she was a ghost.

It was anyone’s guess what was going through his mind before Elaine promptly vomited on his shoes and punched him square in the face. The punch and slew of insults sent Clayton to the ground and back to reality. “You’re lucky I needed that, lady…” Clayton rose to his feet and brushed the dust off his clothing, “… but you could be a bit more grateful, ya know? If it wasn’t for me you’d be dead, you stupid wannabe cowgirl. I’m just gonna let you die next time. I swear…” he turned to Huntress, and continued ranting while refusing to let himself be interrupted by anything anyone might have to say “You! Don’t say a fucking word; just give her the antidote so we can get you to a hospital, or we can just wait until you bleed to death here and take it. It’s up to you.” Clayton wouldn’t actually let her die here, but he figured she didn’t know that. He turned his attention to the tussle between Malice and Grace. Someone should do something about that He abruptly left his one-sided conversation with the women, hurried towards Malice, and picked up one of the scattered bricks from the hole he made in the wall. If Grace didn’t take him down before he got to them he would drive the brick directly into the back of Malice’s head.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 10th 2011, 1:45 pm

The heroes just didn't ever give her a break. Were they insane, or did they enjoy being a major pain in her ass. Fighting any further was out of the question for sure. What made matters worse was her lassoing the wrist that held the life sustaining gel. Still Theresa had enough clarity to avoid her legs being tied up. This was going nowhere good fast, and she had to find a way out of this situation fast. As she continued to bleed fast. She was beat, and she knew it to. Though that didn't mean she would go down without giving them hell first. Still it seemed they didn't want to just let her die here;typical heroic nonsense. " Well I could do that little cowgirl, or I could do another option. If I were to say ,destroy the antidote, both of us would die. I don't hold my life to as high an esteem as you do yours." She moved the forearm tightly over the bleeding abdomen to try and slow the bleeding down. Pressing it as hard as she could, finally feeling the blood loss slow down a little. Though it was the tugging on the lasso around her wrist that was the most annoying. So Huntress maneuvered her body as nimble as a woman bleeding out could. Flexing a muscle in her foot as the blade in the heel of her boot popped out. Slicing through the lasso easily, as she did the same little movement. Blade quickly returning to its appropriate place. Hand now free to do as she wished it to. Reaching for her last container of healing gel, as well as the antidote. Holding them in her hand tightly. " Also,cutie I have one more thing to say. A fucking word!" She sneered as she rolled backwards.

While Malice saw the attack come at him, yet he was all too interested in what she could do. Though her attack was all too unexpected really. First came the kick that didn't hurt too much really. Still his jaw stung from the attack as the punch knocked the air from him. Followed by the feel of a sharp pain in the back of his head that threatened to send him into the depths of unconsciousness. As he clumsily leapt to the side from the two as quick as possible. Blood pouring down the front of his face in small trickles, pain coursing through his head. Falling to his knees as he glared at the two heroes balefully, fingers digging deeply into the cold concrete. " Damn these humans. They just don't fucking give up." He cursed through gritted teeth. Fist slamming with frustration into the concrete at full force. Leaving a decent sized hole as his hand shook off the dust of the impact. Spitting out a small spot of blood as he glared at the three heroes. Shadows writhing as they gathered around him , forming a lashing mass around him. Before lashing out in a multitude of spears of darkness that were aimed to skewer the heroes, and rip them apart.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 11th 2011, 8:48 am

Gracie was beginning to feel slightly light headed and dizzy with the amount of energy she was using up and how fast she was using it. She stumbled slightly when the shadow guy punched the floor and she had to steady herself, closing her eyes briefly. Neither Elaine or Clayton had 'magic' as they called it which meant she had to defend them against these shadow attacks. But she hardly used her gifts and thus hadn't practised with them before much, or used them on such a big scale. Fighting hand to hand was a push for her as well so she was grateful when Clayton came to help on that side.

As the shadow tendrils formed she heaved another wall of energy up and threw her hands out, slamming the wall into place a second to late to stop all the attacks from hitting her though she had managed to stop anything hitting the other two. A whip like shadow sliced her arm and she winced in pain, a streak of red blood dripping onto the floor. The cut was deep, stretching from her wrist to her elbow, maybe she'd need stitches but not life threatening.
"Damn it just grab the antidote from her," she hissed, keeping the wall firmly in place to keep the shadow guy on that side of the room.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top