The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Denver's Demons
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2024, 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Captured by Shade - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Captured by Shade

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Captured by Shade - Page 6 Empty Re: Captured by Shade

Post by Ember_Fangs July 11th 2011, 8:48 am

Gracie was beginning to feel slightly light headed and dizzy with the amount of energy she was using up and how fast she was using it. She stumbled slightly when the shadow guy punched the floor and she had to steady herself, closing her eyes briefly. Neither Elaine or Clayton had 'magic' as they called it which meant she had to defend them against these shadow attacks. But she hardly used her gifts and thus hadn't practised with them before much, or used them on such a big scale. Fighting hand to hand was a push for her as well so she was grateful when Clayton came to help on that side.

As the shadow tendrils formed she heaved another wall of energy up and threw her hands out, slamming the wall into place a second to late to stop all the attacks from hitting her though she had managed to stop anything hitting the other two. A whip like shadow sliced her arm and she winced in pain, a streak of red blood dripping onto the floor. The cut was deep, stretching from her wrist to her elbow, maybe she'd need stitches but not life threatening.
"Damn it just grab the antidote from her," she hissed, keeping the wall firmly in place to keep the shadow guy on that side of the room.

Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 1303
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 12th 2011, 3:08 am

"We're just going to take it off your corpse after you bleed out." It seemed like the situation finally found a way to resolve itself only to take another twist. "Well, after you throw your life away, I'm just going to get to get the guys I work for to make me a new antidote and then..." Elaine brushed a straggling hair away from her forehead "...I'm just going to finish this."

Elaine charged Huntress from a dead stop. Her body rolled across the ground to pick the knife off of the ground and wielded it within her right hand. Motion flew from across her lower extremities and into her right leg; she only feigned the kick to lower Huntress's guard against her lower body. Her right leg flew across the fray towards Huntress's hand, while Elaine made her jump with her left leg pushing off.

Hoping she would make an anticipation for Elaine to jump behind her, Elaine leaped into the rafters of the warehouse above Huntress. Her motion spun her injured wrist against a support beam. Gravity now counted itself as one of Elaine's allies in this encounter. The sharp edge sat still within her thumb and index finger. Muscles pulled back like an archer's release; the knife coming above Elaine's head, and then thrusting downward toward's Huntress's wrist that held the antidote. Drop it.

Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Quote : "Totally saved Sadie."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2011-03-01

http://spirit-corgi.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 13th 2011, 9:59 am

Clayton was surprised that Malice was still standing after the combined assault by him and Grace. Usually when you hit someone in the head with a brick they fell like a house of cards, but not this guy; somehow Malice remained conscious and pissed off. Clayton was also taken a bit aback by the sudden shadow attack that was launched at him. He moved quickly to dodge one the spears and spun to his left, but that might have been a fatal mistake had Grace not raised the wall of energy when she did. In an instant the wall was raised and cut off a shadowy tendril that might have gone right through him. He looked to grace from the safety of the wall as he reached into his jacket pocket for one of the tools he used to enter the warehouse in the first place: a flash grenade. “He’s really doing this, right? I just want to make sure this is real and not some weird sort of hallucinogenic manifestation of guilt for leaving a middle school girl alone in a gay bar…” as strange as it sounded, Clayton was serious with that question “… anyway, it looks like la vaquera loca over there has the antidote situation covered. Cover your eyes.” He tossed the small rock-like impact grenade over the wall and followed his own advice.

Last edited by rinnegato on July 13th 2011, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Captured by Shade - Page 6 Tumblr_mh2dgmzN7L1qiz3j8o1_500
Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : idk.

Number of posts : 920
Job : yes
Humor : yes
Registration date : 2011-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 13th 2011, 10:52 am

The cowgirl proved herself once again a nuisance. First she made the kick at her side, which she quickly calculated how to block efficiantly. Though it was what se half expected that happened next, the girls little jumping trick. Theresa's eyes quickly darting to find her, when she looked up to see the knife coming dangerously close. Moving her wrist as fats as her injured body would allow for, as the knife scraped past her wrist, wincing in pain she rolled back more. Making sure to keep the antidote in hand, undoing the top of the jar of healing salve. Applying it to her injured wrist as best as possible, then quickly to her bleeding wound across her stomach. Feeling both, slowly, but surely healing. With that done she put away the empty container, as the flash came. Once again bringing blinding pain to her eyes. Grip growing tighter on the vial. If this was the best they had, they were going to be sorely disapointed.

Malice on the other hand was thoroughly happy when the shadow blade made contact with one of them. It wasn't a major wound, but good enough to make him smile a wicked grin. As he crouched down, legs acting like springs. Propelling him high into the rafters of the warehouse. Supernaturally powerful arms grabbing onto one of the steel beams. Fingers digging into it like nothing, Malice yanked it down quick. Followed by the sounds of metal tearing, along with a huge chunk of metal coming down in his hands. Though while coming down the flash came off, nearly blinding him. Almost loosening his grip on the steel beam chunk. Though he managed to keep ahold of it long enough. Throwing it forward, about where Clayton, and Grace were.

The darkness was thick, almost inpenatrable. A veil that held like chains, and he couldn't escape. When he felt the weight lighten. Lighten till he could finally move. As light overcame his vision slowly. Quickly Phil woke with a start, eyes darting around the room. First to the overturned car, which he remembered doing. Though where the girl was he didn't know. His head was pounding, but most likely from that girls sneak attack. He moved to feel over the burn on his forehead gingerly. Except he was bound tightly. Though the rope was nothing to him, all it took as a hard tug. Rope fibers tearing easily under the immense strain. Phil was free once again. Now was the time to actually help a little. Including killing that girl like he was supposed to do. If she thought she could trick him, and get away with it. That girl was in for a rude awakening. Legs prepping as he ran full dash into the wall that seperated this room fromt he room where they fought. Slamming into it with his shoulder, as the wall crumbled against his skin. Sure he was still dizzy from the earlier attack, but that didn't matter. Adrenaline was keeping him for the most part able to walk straight. "Looks like everyone's having fun without me." He sighed raising an eyebrow as he looked over what had happened so far.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Captured by Shade - Page 6 CjhXQha
Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Number of posts : 1832
Registration date : 2011-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 13th 2011, 11:18 am

Gracie's wall was flickering in some places like a light bulb about to go out so she was half glad when the guy jumped and she only had to move it to cover their heads. The large wall shortened and moved over their heads like a round disc of electricity, blue and white sparks flying here and there as the attack rained down. Thankfully only crumbs and dust fell through the shield. Tensing her body up she then put her hand up and turned the shields into attack, firing at the area he was in. If he jumped down then he'd fall straight on her attack. If he stayed there he'd be hit. So he'd have to fight back with shadows and do it quick if he didn't want to get speared. Yet even if he did defend himself she shot another wave of long spears at him, and then another. Anger and impatience was pushing tiredness away.

When Clayton said to close her eyes she did just as it went up, the smoke covered the entire room, making everyone fall into darkness. Though when it cleared she noticed Phil was there to.
"Awww crap," she muttered and then turned her attention back to the shadow guy who probably had a lot of nice firey wounds which would constantly keep pumping shocks round the body. Moving the mouth piece of the headst she pressed a button and chimed right in to the Phantom frequency.
"That car would be good now, over," she clicked it off and turned her attention to the others, thinking of her next move.

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Job : Cleaner; swim instructor; waitress; journalist
Humor : Russell Howard AKA taking the piss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 13th 2011, 5:20 pm

Huntress fell for the bait that Elaine sent her. She leaped from the rafters and felt the momentum flow with her body. Huntress began to disappear under a cloud of smoke, but Elaine kept her gaze focused on the knife that landed in the ground. As her body materialized, Elaine grabbed the knife off the ground with her able right hand. Quickly she spun over the ground and jabbed the knife into the ground. Feigning the jab with her right hand towards the medigel played out in the motion of the cloud. An empty right hand thrust towards the gel, as her distraught left hand gripped the handle of the knife she placed behind her.

Once her right hand sent out towards the medigel, Elaine thrust her deadly left hand towards the thumb of Huntress that gripped the vial. Muscles seemed more tense in her arm as she tensed up to grip the vial. That gave the muscle fibers in her thumb a better chance of tearing if a knife sliced through her extremity. Elaine kept focus on the actions that happened in response to the double attack that she perpetrated against Huntress. If the villain responded to the knife attack, Elaine would grab at her wrist with her able right hand and attempt to flip Huntress; if she fell for the trap in the right hand, Elaine would spring her attack to sever the tendons in the thumb holding the antidote. "You should really loosen up."
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 13th 2011, 9:59 pm

Clayton moved his arm from his eyes just in time to see a large piece of steel rafter coming directly towards him. Just how strong is this guy? Rather than attempt to duck or dodge it, Clayton leaped directly at the rafter and at Malice. He hit the beam in a leap-frog motion which sent it downward at an even faster rate and gave Clayton the momentum to propel himself forward into Malice. He attempted to grapple his attacker in mid-air with hopes of driving Malice to the ground and using him to break his fall. If successful he would spin him around and try to force him into the way of Grace’s blast of energy and then land on top of him instead of the concrete floor.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 13th 2011, 10:32 pm

Theresa frowned as she saw the cowgirl was back for more. Though the slow feeling of her wounds healing was a welcome soothing relief. Slowly, but surely she could move her hand without stabbing pain flashing through it. Though the woman continued on with another attack that was sure to be annoying. When a familar voice went through the transmitter that caught her attention briefly. Though not enough to really keep her from moving too much. An interesting idea came to ehr mind as she tried to leap back, fingers tightening on the vial. With a flick of the wrist she threw the antidote into the air with barely enough time to dodge the kinfe. Though it managed to scrape along her arm, cutting it pretty bad. Though she managed to hold onto the healing salve. Vial of life saving antidote flying into the air high enough that she was hoping it would distract Elaine. Quickly rolling back onto her feet. While her wound pounded with pain.

Malice saw the attack coming at him, though he was unable to move out of the way to dodge. It was frustrating, yet he knew he had to do something. Frantically mentally calling any shadow that was near. Though the flash had ensured there wouldn't be any to help. Though he felt a slightl response as mere came to him. QUickly wrapping around his torso as it pulled him away, though the beam slipped from his hand. Still moving towards Grace, as Clayton grabbed him. Most likely to be dragged along as he flew fast towrds the hard concrete floor. Instinctivly he had his arms to move to try, and wrap around Clayton. WIth all his strength in the hope to crush the man.

" Hey Theresa I can't belive you left me out of the party!!!" Phil called to huntress playfully running full speed to her side, eyes drifting over to Malice flying through the air. Then to Elaine with a cocky smile. " So the little girls been giving you trouble? Well I got the word we don't have to play with the fools anymore." He was pressing the earbud in his left ear that had the faint sound of a womans voice coming through. Look over Elaine who looked like she was being affected more by the effects of the poison. Raising an eyebrow he saw the small vial flyign throught he air as it would soon be affaected by gravity to fall. " We don't have long till she comes to clean up the mess herself." Phil shrugged as he motioned for Theresa to follow. They had had enough of the heroes, so a hasty retreat was in order.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Quote : I was built with no purpose beyond just to satisfy , the tireless thoughts of these curious minds

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 14th 2011, 7:03 am

Gracie swore when Clayton jumped and decided he was one of the most stupid people she had ever met. Who jumps towards the man who is about to get stabbed by a series of energy manipulated spears. She just about managed to slow the spears and move some that were going to hit Clayton but the rest she couldn't stop and they slammed into Maliaces back, Clayton apparently stuck to his front. She ground her teeth together as she tried to halt the spears so they only went through Maliace. Of course there was still the second lot she had flung but she didn't stop or slow down because of what had caught her eye with Elaine, the Huntress and Phil. The antidote was flying through the air and Elaine was way to busy with Huntress and Phil wasn't going to catch it.

Crouching quickly she made a short, sharp sprint towards Phil and then jumped, using his chest and shoulder as a sort of spring board she launched herself into the air before they could react and flew after the bottle of antidote. Catching it in mid air she twisted her shoulders and hips round so she shoved the vile between her teeth and shoved her hands out, grunting as she hit the floor hard and rolled into a backwards summersalt, flipping to her feet she gently took the vile from her mouth and threw it back to the girl who needed it, Elaine, before winking at Phil who looked some what dumb-founded, a large grin stretching over her face.
"Hello sleepy head, enjoy your nap?" she teased while dusting herself off.

Last edited by Ember_Fangs on July 15th 2011, 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 15th 2011, 3:09 am

Finally, Elaine could see the gleam of the vial glisten through the light that broke through the boarded windows. Elaine held the vial in her hand and removed the stopper. As she held it up to her mouth she could see the particles of dust float, disturbed by the violence that erupted in the room. The immediate result gave her a sense of euphoria, but lacked anything substantial for the injuries that she gave herself in the fight. The feeling of relief only made Elaine realize how badly she messed herself up in securing her escape. “I’m ready to go now.”

The situation around her seemed to intensify as a new man joined the fray of the battle. Elaine prepared herself for his arrival and began formulating a plan to save her allies from certain death, when the new comer to the battle called the fight off. Elaine pushed by Huntress and made her way to the room she remembered from her first days of captivity. “I need to find my weapons!” Elaine never left subtlety to hide her actions. “Be, Be, El.” She shouted out as she jumped through the wall back into the moldy, heavy aired room. The old tidings of the chair and cut ropes still littered the room. “If I were guns…” Elaine thought to herself. The thought process went nowhere at all.

Looking across the room Elaine got a glimpse of a locked cabinet. She still pondered what her life as a gun would have looked like. After a few moments in time Elaine looked at the cabinet with more interest. Her hand moved upon the handle. It remained locked. “If I had a gun I could shoot this lock…” A deep philosophical dilemma approached. “…But if I had guns I wouldn’t need to shoot the handle.” Elaine took a seat with her back to the door. “Maybe…” She thought deeply. “…I don’t have to shoot everything, but only most things. And this is one of those things; like corgi and that kid Black Knight was all like ’No, don’t shoot him; jay walking isn’t a shootable offense.’” She leaned her head back. “I wish that Janitor Man would come here from L.A.”
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 15th 2011, 3:16 pm

What Clayton was attempting did not work the way he intended it to; instead, he found himself caught in Malice’s powerful grasp suspended in the air. The man was was powerful that Clayton could feel his vision darkening almost immediately as the life was being crushed out of him. A sharp pain shot through his torso; he was now suffering a broken rib or six, and they were forcing the air out of his lungs. He clentched his jaw as he stared into Malice’s dark, dead eyes. Clayton refused to give him the satisfaction of look of fear, or a cry of pain, even in the face of death. He was being held in such a position that his arms were free while his body was being crushed, so he would try to free himself with a series of punches, but not after spiting in Malice’s face. Clayton filled his mouth with spit, afraid to draw phlegm because of the damage to his torso and spit directly into Malice’s eyes. He pulled his fist back to knock some sense into his attacker and –… he was released! He was released?

The next thing he knew he was looking up from the floor of the warehouse as Malice crashed to the ground in front of him. All thanks to Grace’s energy blasts. His ribs were hurting even more now; he was possibly suffering from internal injuries. Is this how I’m going to die? , he wondered, ”Not yet, Clayton. We still have to pay the old man back. Get up.” He urged himself, and slowly came to a stand. Movement was probably a bad idea; upon standing his entire body screamed in agony. He looked around the warehouse, “Did she get the damn antidote?” he called out to whoever would answer. It was at that point he remembered the antidote of his own in his pocket. He refused to use it earlier, and it looked like he would not need it after all as the visions seemed to be over. He shuddered to think about what might have happened if he’d been more than grazed by the poisoned bolt. ”If she did, whaddaya say we all just fuck off our separate ways now before I get mad?”

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 15th 2011, 3:49 pm

Huntress grunted lightly as the woman pushed pat her, though it was nothing she would get angry over. They had to retreat quickly. Malice was wounded, she was pretty fatigued, and Phil was the only healthy fighter. So they could not stand to be around in this place much longer. " Phil we don't have time to waste lets go." Though before she ahd the chance to finish that, and get away. What the girl said somewhat suprised her. What the hell was he talking about? Whatever it was she didn't have time to really run after her, and question. A voice came across the communicator that caught her by suprise.

"Theresa are you three really having trouble with these heroes? I guess i'll have to intervene." Along that time an explosion rang through the warehouse. As a hole was blasted into the thick concrete wall, a shape walking through it slowly yet confidently. The figure of Elena wipign away multiple particles of dust on her favorite white t-shirt. As well as the ripped up jeans, wiping a strand of red hair from her eyes. Phil looked at her with wide eyed amazement. Though her green eyes quickly darted over to Clayton, and Grace, giving a friendly wave to the two heroes.

"Elena, I thought we would never see you again." Phil said with a big goofy grin on his face. Loosing any hostility in his expression as he quickly eased up.

Elena smiled, crossing her arms across her chest. " It was an interesting ordeal, but i'm here now. No need for all this pointless fighting." She sighed approaching Huntress, and Phil. Eyes frifting over to Malice who was damaged quite a bit. The dumb creature was bleeding profusly from his side, but nothing too serious. "Theresa give me the remains of your healing salve." She said as Huntress complied. Quickly Elena moved, applying the gel to the fallen mans wounds. Til she was sure they were all covered. Discarding the empty container, as she stood up turning to the remaining heroes with a pleasent smile. "Now that we have that over, I can deal with all of you." She held up her right hand up at around Clayton, and Grace's general direction. As the red symbols glowed a bright red, followed by flames leaking from the palm. In a flash, a great torrent of fire leapt out at the two.

Last edited by Elena Marie on July 15th 2011, 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ember_Fangs July 15th 2011, 4:05 pm

Gracie quickly moved when she heard the cracking of a wall, moving out of the way just before the wave caved in though a few bits flicked of and hit her soft brown skin, causing grazes and cuts, a bad one on her cheek, dangerously close to her eye. She skidded to a stop quite close to Clayton and glanced through the hole to where Elaine was and raised a slight eyebrow. What the hell was she doing? Briefly she glanced across at the same time towards Elena, the witch who had been a prisoner. This was the woman all the fuss had been over. Grace's eyes wondered over her body slowly, wondering what all the fuss had been about, why this woman was so dangerous, why she had been the reason for these three's gooey-eyed looks as soon as she'd walked through the hole in the wall.

Grace didn't find anything special about the slim woman apart from the fact she had a natural beauty about her, a witchy green eyed look, sure. But she didn't look deadly. Or dangerous. Not on the level Paradox had described. She was already tugging Clayton towards the hole in the wall, edging their way towards so as not to draw attention but then the woman pointed her hand at them. Gracie didn't even have time to mutter an oath just a short, sharp word.
"DOWN!" she shouted, while doing the action, pushing Clayton through the hole in the wall, leading to the room Elaine was in while tumbling in after them. She had a nasty burn on one side of her arm and so did Clayton probably.

"We're going," she announced, noticing the way Elaine was sitting she managed to summon enough strength to throw a bolt of energy towards the piece of furniture and blasting it open, revealing Elaine's guns and her hat. Just as she threw the energy blast there was a rev of engine and a sleek black car pulled up outside, their get away vehicle.
"Go go go," she shoved Clayton out the hole she'd made with the car, knowing Elaine was perfectly equipped and intelligent to grab the guns and hat and leg it to the car where Gracie was already shoving Clayton into one of the back seats so they could be gone as soon as she got in the car, leaving the warehouse behind them.
"My name is Grace, nice to meet you," she glanced to Elaine.

Last edited by Ember_Fangs on July 16th 2011, 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Scarletta Carleen Jones
Spoiler:

Gracie Marie Daniels
Spoiler:

Arabella Katrina Montez
Spoiler:
Ember_Fangs
Ember_Fangs
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger July 15th 2011, 6:06 pm

The locker shot open above her head. The forceful pulling on the handle caused a shift in the weight of the contents, causing her guns and hat to fall on her. A loud, thunderous noise burst through the outer hallway, and the voice of a familiar villain echoed in the warehouse. Elaine loaded five explosive rounds into the chambers and then spun the chamber around in her typical fashion. She placed the two pistols under her chin and pulled the trigger. Both clicked. She then took out her remote detonated bullets and slide them into the empty chamber. Spinning around her fingers she slid the pistols back into her holsters, and she returned her hat to her head. "Time to go."

Elaine stepped forward and ran towards the car. Appearing in the back seat of the car, she felt Clayton push against her. "I was here first." Barking her order, Elaine rolled down the window and sat on the door with her arms holding her pistols on the top of the car. Two rounds fired from her pistols towards the opening that they just escaped from. Moving ever so gracefully, Elaine ducked back inside the car and pushed against Clayton to get her seat belt fastened. Turning her back to survey anyone coming after them Elaine placed her fingers on the small red buttons that her pistols possessed. Without the safeties on the pistols seemed very precarious in the small vehicle, but Elaine insisted on making sure that she could detonate those bullets at an moment. "I'm Elaine." She spoke in a more jovial manner. She pressed her fingers against the buttons and the bullets burst into flames as the car would pull away.

"You need to be more careful. I almost didn't rescue you, because you were too reckless." Elaine re-holstered her pistols and gazed out the window, oblivious to the world around her.
Danger
Danger
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Cutie July 15th 2011, 6:41 pm

Clayton eyed the newcomer cautiously and wondered why his enemies were so happy to see her; if they were happy she showed up, it was a good indicator that he probably shouldn’t be. “What are you, the queen of these jokes? That must be like being principal of a homeschool.” Clayton snickered at his own cleverness through his pain as he clutched his side. The Queen answered him promptly with a burst of magic flame, which Grace pushed him hard out of the way of and into a small room. He noticed Elaine; she looked less sickly, and more beat up than before. Before he had any time to question what she was doing in there on the floor Grace blasted open a safe and continued pushing him out of the warehouse. “Knock it off, will ya?!” he scolded the girl as his rib cage painfully throbbed.

Clayton went from one push to another as he soon found himself in the getaway car being pushed the other direction by Elaine, “jesuschristsonofa-“ Clayton began a string of curses at his suffering now that he was out of earshot of the people trying to kill him, but bit his knuckle to keep himself under control. “I know. We’ve met a few times. I’m… Janitor Man, remember?” he hated that nickname, but recognized it was probably the only thing she’d ever know him as. Clayton just shook his head as she continued babbling unaware he even said anything at all. He just leaned back as much as he could and hoped the phantoms had more of that gel from the museum, or he’d be in real trouble.

Maybe the cowgirl was right; he shouldn’t be so reckless.

Super Cutie
Super Cutie
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha July 15th 2011, 7:01 pm

The heroes seemed to have gotten away for the most part. Yet Elena didn't see that as anything, but a minor inconvienence. So she shrugged it off, thought Phil had other ideas. " Lady Elena we should go after them!" He said adamently, thoguh she just shrugged him off. Looking into his eyes deeply. Smirking as she turned to leave the warehouse, waiting for the two to follow. Malice making sure to stay close to her side. Though his bodt still ached, considering he was healing still. Followed by the loud explosion that startled all four of them.

"Get behind me!" Elena shouted to them as the flames leapt out at them. All three of them leaping behind her, as she mumbled the words for a spell quickly. Taking in a deep breath as the flames crept closer. It was only a few feet away as the spell came to completness. A great gust of wind proceeding from her mouth. As it collided with the flames, quickly pushing them away. Though the entire warehouse was setting fire. So they didn't have time to waste, trying to think fo how to catch the heroes. So they quickly left the area, before cops could arrive.

ELena making sure to get Malice a shirt, as they stopped at a hotel a few blocks away. " Why didn't we chase after them? Phil demanded with a sort of confusion.

ELena frowned at his answer, reclining on the bed as she removed her shoes slowly."It would've proved useless anyway. I have a new plan in mind, and it does not invollve pissing off any heroes at the moment. So I want you all to listen closely." She smirked, explaining the complexities to where even Phil could understand her. After all, it would be a long road ahead.

Alpha's underlings:
Alpha
Alpha
AlphaGay
AlphaGay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top