The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Jack I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Jack I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jack I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Jack I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jack I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Jack I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Jack I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Jack I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Jack I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jack I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jack I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jack I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jack

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Empty Jack

Post by XxRedxX March 31st 2011, 10:29 am

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name:N/A

Title: N/A

Alignment: Good

Race: Android

Hair: Blue

Eyes: Green

Height: 5' 10''

Weight: 600 lbs

Costume Description/Image:

Jack Jack

Personality: Jack is silent, usually keeping to himself and doing his good deeds in secret. He is very kind and has a good sense of good from wrong. He feels that he is alone in the world and tries his best to stay under the radar. He shows gives honor to the super heros who fight crime on a regular basis and is always willing to offer a lending hand.

Jack has difficulties dealing with his emotions, often letting them rule his judgement and than setting off to satisfy those feelings. This sometimes can bring out a darker side of Jack which makes him all to human to be like any other android ever created before him. Like any human, Jack can feel all the emotions, even love.

History: A brilliant, young scientist and his friend warlock decided to break the laws of their professions in order to replicate Gods' work by creating life. The scientist worked for the United States Government on advanced robotic weaponry systems and used the funding to create the body of their life form. He recreated every organ, including the brain, out of the most advanced technologies most recently adapted and released by Area 51. However, as this was not the project he was assigned he was soon fired and arrested while the robot was examined to see if it had any purpose.

The warlock broke the scientist out of prison, and than proceeded to retrieve the robotic body before it could be destroyed. Than, in the seclusion of the warlocks lair deep beneath the city streets of New York, the scientist created what he called the halo which was designed to entrap a human spirit. It was now time for the warlock to do his part, and that was to create a blank soul to inhabit the body. As he did this however, the military were already on approach to stop them from finishing what they believed would be an abomination.

The military was to late, the blank spirit was sealed inside the halo and basic knowledge of the world along with morales were memorized into the brain. The warlock performed one last alteration, giving the robot the ability to disguise itself with muscle and flesh. They had created a man, and as the military arrived they quickly teleported him out of the room. The scientist and the warlock were never to be seen again.

With no name, the being traveled aimlessly trying to scrape by. He had no knowledge of who he was or where he came from but he could tell that the world was in pain. Eventually he was picked up by men in white coats who took him to the Asylum for the mentally insane and there he was examined. He passed to be a perfectly healthy man with no memory of who he was, but they let him stay for further observation. During his stay, one of the random patience called out to him, "Yo Jack, tell these guys i ain't crazy. Tell em please!"

From that point on, he referred to himself as Jack and was taken to the hospital to see if anyone could find out his identity. When no records came up, people began to question who he was and this gave Jack an uneasy feeling. That night he stole some street clothes and escaped into the city. While traveling through the park, he observed a woman being mugged by street gangsters and though he felt afraid to intervene he still jumped in to help. The muggers didn't stand a chance, they were to weak to fight off the mechanical strength of Jack but when he started fighting he didn't realize that his skin had disappeared revealing his true body.

Freaked out, Jack went into hiding where he tried to figure out what was going on. He finally discovered how to bring his skin back, which seemed to just appear back onto his body but he couldn't figure out what he was. To his knowledge he was to advanced to be a robot but his emotions were to real to be an android. He discovered that he needed to eat, and processed the food just like any other human being. Jack needed to sleep but not as often as regular humans did but he didn't have to breath though he had lungs and could make it look like he was breathing. What was most confusing was that he had a heart beat but no blood. He was clueless and had no idea what he should do.

Jack now travels around the United States, taking jobs under the table and generally helping people out. He has no idea what his purpose in life is or what his orgins are but he hopes to find out one day. Unknown to Jack, however, the military branch which was disbanded by the US military after their mistakes re-united calling itself 'WORKS' and seeing that Jack was the most advanced thing on the market they wanted to hunt him down in order to study him than replicate.

Powers:

Bullet Proof: Bullets can pierce his skin but not his metallic body.

Lungs: Can inhale large amounts of anything (Smoke, vapor, ect.).

Voice replication: Can sound like anyone he has heard.

Surfing: Can wirelessly hook up to any computer in order to access their information, however, the more complicated the computer the longer it takes to hack.

Scan: Can scan and identify chemicals, can scan humans or animals for bodily harm.

Light: Can emit light from palms or holograms of anything.

Replaceable Skin: His skin can be blown away but when he calls it back it will be 100% healed. He can also reverse this action and remove his skin.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)

Jack Jackek

Character Image/Description:
Spoiler:

Last edited by XxRedxX on May 6th 2011, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2011-03-13

Back to top Go down

Jack Empty Re: Jack

Post by The Black Arrow April 1st 2011, 10:05 am

XxRedxX wrote:
Personality: Jack is silent, usually keeping to himself and doing his good deeds in secret. He is very kind and has a good sense of good from wrong. He feels that he is alone in the world and tries his best to stay under the radar. He shows gives honor to the super heros who fight crime on a regular basis and is always willing to offer a lending hand.

Jack has difficulties dealing with his emotions, often letting them rule his judgement and than setting off to satisfy those feelings. This sometimes can bring out a darker side of Jack which makes him all to human to be like any other android ever created before him. Like any human, Jack can feel all the emotions, even love.

Nice personality. It's nice to see that you were able to make a android but still have emotions, feelings, and human needs (Besides breathing). Also good job on the history, you explained everything about your character. How you were built, how you were given a soul/mind, and how you discovered most of your powers. Nice work.

xXRedxX wrote:Powers:

Bullet Proof: Bullets can pierce his skin but not his metallic body.

Lungs: Can inhale large amounts of anything (Smoke, vapor, ect.).

Voice replication: Can sound like anyone.

Surfing: Can wirelessly hook up to any computer in order to access their information.

Scan: Can scan and identify chemicals, can scan humans or animals for bodily harm.

Light: Can emit light from palms or holograms of anything.

Replaceable Skin: His skin can be blown away but when he calls it back it will be 100% healed.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)

STR: 5
SPD: 3
END: 6
INT: 5
EP: 0
FS: 2

Just so you know, you are bullet proof, but only to normal guns. Some characters on this site use their high intellect to make super power, armor piercing rounds that would effect you. You have 6 END though. It will take some time for almost anyone to knock you down, and keep you there.

I don't see the point for having 'Lungs' but as long as no one comes to me complaining that your using them for some secret overpowering plan Suspect I don't see a problem with them.

Voice Replication might be a little to powerful just because you can replicate anyone. If you really want to have this, I'd say just change it so that you can only copy voices you've heard before.

For the ability to surf through any computer you hook up to, you need to make it take some time to retrieve the data. Mainly because many scientist (Including myself) would hate to have all of our information stolen just because you plugged into the computer. All it needs to have to be approve it take some time to hack into it before the start getting the information.

I don't have a problem with your scan or light ability because you have 5 INT so it's perfectly fine for you to have gadgets. I even encourage it to high INT characters.

I just have a couple questions about your replaceable skin. In your history when you fought thugs, your skin came off. Does that always happen when you fight, or does something have to cause it? If that's how it works, then I have no problem with it I just wanna clear it up for everyone. I understand why you want this power, it'd suck to not be able replace your skin and have to walk around as a robot even though you feel like a human.

Last edited by The Black Arrow on May 6th 2011, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Black Arrow's application,
Gadgets,
and Experience[color=black].[/color
Jack Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 647
Job : Terrorist
Humor : Terrorism
Registration date : 2011-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Cosmos April 25th 2011, 2:34 am

Trashing.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Jack Xf9fet
Dr Cosmos
Dr Cosmos
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Number of posts : 230
Humor : Dark
Registration date : 2011-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX May 6th 2011, 10:38 am

Sorry that i didn't make my edits, been busy. I made the edits now and would like to still use this character.

Jack Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Victor Vincent May 6th 2011, 10:44 am

Moving out of the trash, this app will be review by me shortly.

Jack VictorsigJack Victorpowergrid
Victor Vincent
Victor Vincent

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2011-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow May 6th 2011, 11:04 am

Alright nice, all the edits have been made, and I think this app is ready for approval as soon as I make your grid. What colors would you like?

Gadgets,
Jack Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by XxRedxX May 6th 2011, 11:06 am

Blue and Red please

Jack Picnikcollage

https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2134-red
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2869-violet
https://www.superhero-rpg.com/t2733-blue
XxRedxX
XxRedxX
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by The Black Arrow May 6th 2011, 11:12 am

Powergrid added, approved and moved.

Gadgets,
Jack Thephantomssig
The Black Arrow
The Black Arrow
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Travis Traxler November 13th 2011, 2:41 pm

Trashed by request.

Jack TravisTraxlersGrid_zpsfb787d3d
Travis Traxler
Travis Traxler
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top