The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Ricochet
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2024, 9:58 pm by Arcana

» Daybreak (WIP)
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 8:39 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 4:52 pm by ghost

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 5:04 am by ProwlerKnight

» The Most Dangerous Game
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2024, 12:56 am by Tybrid

» The Warden
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:48 pm by inquisitor

» Talos
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2024, 5:47 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Jack Krayes I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
No user

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Jack Krayes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jack Krayes Empty Jack Krayes

Post by Krayes July 10th 2012, 8:55 pm

Super Hero/Villain/Renegade/etc Name: Krayes
Title: Former Agent Krayes,
Alignment: Good/Neutral (Some things he could care less about)
Race:Human
Hair:Black
Eyes:Brown
Height: 6'5
Weight: 260 Ibs

Costume Description/Image:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personality: He is a warm hearted guy with a dark troubled past. His sense of humor ranges from wise cracks and puns to dark and serious. He has a strong drive to do whats right while at the same time he is reckless and fun. He is motivated and hardworking but with a charming soft side.

History:
Born in the small Michigan town of Freeport, Joe was raised in a troubled home. His mom was addicted to pills causing her to have odd tendencies and his father was a religious drinker who always blew up on Joe. This however never stopped him from being the cool football playing stereotype big man he is. He played Linebacker in highschool and led his as captain to two titles in the state. He was a hard hitter and knew what he needed to do to succeed. Outside of his uniform Joe fit the image of a partying cool football player, if Joe didn't go to your party it sucked. His first tragedy however happened during one of parties when his best friend Josh, got into a car crash after having too many to drink at Joe's house. Joe felt solely responsible and was hit hard by the loss. After senior graduation began Joe's hardest of times. He had enlisted to become a Marine for the US Military. Signing a contract in which he had no idea would land him where it did. Joe excelled in the Marines and was quickly promoted to lance corporal. Then he was offered to join The Force Recon. There he learned to be the best of the Marines. He was quickly thrust into combat after training on a secret mission in Afghanistan. As the blackhawk brought them to the drop zone an RPG struck the tail and knocked out the rotor, their bird began to spiral to the ground. Joe and his team were downed in the mountains, being shot at on all sides. The only casualty was the pilot. Joe began to fire in the direction of the enemy when he saw a grenade fly towards the downed bird. He caught it and tossed it back and it blew in mid air. The blast knocked him on the ground. He awoke three days later in a cave, only him and one other squad member remained. Pvt. Ramirez was a smaller guy but he held his own, He was tied to a chair in the middle of the open cave. Joe had been tied to a pole near the wall. A camera had been fixed on Ramirez. He was reading a note they had wrote for him to the camera, addressing the would be audience. After the note was finished Ramirez's head was chopped off on camera with a machete. Joe was sent into a rage watching this and broke his rope bonds, the five men turned to him as he tackled the man with the machete. He took the machete and thrust it into the killers chest and turned to his captors and one by one dodging there attacks chopped them down. He then took the camera, a gun, and some water and walked all the back to base. When he arrived he was debriefed. He was given leave and he was to head home and blow off some steam. When he got off the plane he was greeted by two men in suits. They took him to a place where the government had been working on making human's more capable warriors. Project Perfect had been nothing but a pipe dream until the scientists finally found a way to augment every single one of a humans capable to ten times its original strength. Joe however was not ready to do this and declined. They were't happy with that answer at the project, so he was knocked unconscious and immediately began receiving doses of XI-13. After the three day process he was awoke in the lab, where the began to test all of his abilities. His strength, his speed, his endurance, and intelligence had increased tenfold. They put him on a test mission, Operation Perfect. Joe was to disarm nukes that terrorists had procured. This mission was a complete success, Joe was outstanding and they began looking for recruits in other Special forces to volunteer for this program. Joe however thought what they were doing was wrong. He saw the torture they had to go through, he lived through it. He was one of few to make it out of Project Perfect alive. he had to put an end to this. So one night, equipped with c4 explosives he planted in key locations around the test facility, he waited until he knew most of the top researchers of Project Perfect were in the labs testing. And he made the decision to kill all the innocent people involved in order to stop them from making the mistake. The only mistake later he found, is he didn't blow it up on himself too. Instead killed all of them. But leaving himself as the only loose end... So he thought.

Powers:
Joe has the ability to lift 50 tons
Joe is faster than a car
Joe can take a bullet to the chest.
Joe has mastered guns and basic hand to hand. As well as a good understanding of most combat.
Joe can heal faster than most.

Power Grid: (You have 22 points to spend on your Power Grid unless you can fly, in which case you have 20. Each stat can start at 6, not 7. 7 must be earned.)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Krayes on July 12th 2012, 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Krayes

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2012-07-10

Back to top Go down

Jack Krayes Empty Re: Jack Krayes

Post by Ace July 10th 2012, 9:36 pm

Okay so this is all good but you'll need a rp sample or just state who you were.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to have a signature
Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Quote : no

Number of posts : 380
Job : Your Local
Registration date : 2011-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Krayes July 10th 2012, 10:19 pm

I was exotic pickle ask some of the older members

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Ghost Of New York"

Krayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace July 10th 2012, 10:32 pm

Put it in your app :/
But approved

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace July 12th 2012, 9:56 am

Moved for edits

Ace
Ace
Post Adept
Post Adept

Back to top Go down

Post by Krayes July 12th 2012, 10:12 am

May I have a powergrid made?

"The Ghost Of New York"

Krayes

Back to top Go down

Post by Chellizard July 31st 2012, 3:21 pm

Approved and moved.

-[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]-
~Main Characters~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
~NPCs~
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Chellizard
Chellizard
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Quote : "A woman's place is in the sky with the goddamn birds."

Nekromonga (08/23/2017 10:05PM): Chellizard the Internet Born, Mother of Nerds, first of her name, Queen of the Gamers and the Roleplayers

Number of posts : 5015
Job : I Work Full time/Artist/Charizard Enthusiast
Humor : [18:47:50] Spirit Corgi : Dear mods, I need my apps unapproved. If you don't do it an orderly time, I will compare you to nazis and tell everyone how you are stiffening my creativity, yours truly, a loving member of the site.
Registration date : 2009-11-15

http://chellizarddraws.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top