The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Jessica Albert
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Fusion Frenzy
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeToday at 4:27 am by Cobalt

» Beholder of the eyes
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Top posting users this week
inquisitor
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_voting_barLurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Arcana
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapLurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_voting_barLurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
ProwlerKnight
Cerek
Sage
Vorik
Cobalt
Zonkes

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN]

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 14th 2015, 10:25 pm

This might be the second worst time Danny ever got hiccups. The dark red eyes met with Danny's pupils as he lifted his doll to his shoulder. It was either creepy in a cute way, or cute in a creepy way. Either way, Danny made a miscalculation in her stealth. "This is that one guys fault." Nothing about the little doll working behind Danny pulled her attention. The little pitter patter of cloth feets did nothing to draw any attention away from Danny's current circumstances.

"I'm going to just go ahead and assume you're not up here for any good reason at all." A glow in her bracelet began to form into a blade around her hand. "How about we cut to the chase and I stop what ever it is you're doing here." Giving no extra sight to her peripherals, Danny edged a step closer towards the voodoo man. "What is it you are up to anyway?"

Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty Re: Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN]

Post by Chase Blackburn December 15th 2015, 5:59 pm

Chase placed down the 10 dollars on the counter behind him as he watched. What is she thinking? Has she lost it? He thought the alien was about to kill her. The alien slapped the bag out of her hands and Chase, who was completely ready to attack, was surprised as he stood up and walked out the door.

Chase took his burger, put his glasses back on and sat down, just listening around him. Now that the threat had just up and left the building, he could eat his burger in peace.

Three bites into his burger, he heard his name. Over all of the different sounds he was hearing, everything ranging from a court case to what someone should name a frog, he was able to pick out his name. "Chase", Danny had said. He, like most people, was able to discern his name with ease, even with a lot of noise going on, like it always was for him. And with how close it was said, it had caught his attention even more so.

A couple clicks with the focus of seeing what's going on outside left him extremely puzzled. "Hey, is there suppose to be someone on the roof of this building right now?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 124
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbiGp_Evgo
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille December 15th 2015, 10:17 pm

"Someone on the roof? What the fuck?" She went in to get a broom she had painstakingly modified. The top could come off, and the inside was lined with curved lenses, and a laser pointer was fitted in the handle. Still, it looked like a normal broom to a person who didn't look all that closely. "Alright, I've going to have to shoo this creepo away." She began taking a service ladder up to the roof.

On the roof itself, the masked man's grin only widened. "Ah'm just here ta' have a good time with mas' darlins'. Hmm..." The cloth doll would try to get a snippet of Danny's hair, and if it managed to do so, it would run back to the masked man, who would grin at the doll's prize.
Lucille
Lucille

Quote : "I might be trash, but I'm high quality trash. I'm recycling."

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LastFear December 16th 2015, 8:30 am

Rounding the corner back to his ship Karn shook his head in disappointment, this place did not feel like it could be home. But time would tell he told himself pulling open the small metal door.

Sitting now in the cockpit he began a scan on his H.U.D. for any information on the planet, while his computer did some analyzing he might as well get a view of the world. Lifting off quite quickly he knocked over several trash cans and two large rats went skittering off into the night. "What a dirty place." He mumbled quietly.

As his ship rose he sat directly over the food joint and noticed the cheerleader was not alone on the roof nor did she seem to notice the immediate threat behind her. Maybe this place would offer something interesting after all.

Karn quickly and quietly set his ship on the rooftop of a building two away from the burger shop, he jumped out of the ship and posted up on the edge of the building before swinging his rifle out and firing three shots at the small creature behind the promiscuous one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LastFear
LastFear

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 16th 2015, 2:29 pm

Two dark red eyes highlighted the sinister smile resting beneath. The minor pitter patter of clothed feet slipped under Danny's attention, a perfect place for it to fit. The blade forming around Danny's fist was ready to go. One minor touch of her fingers would bring out the warrior spirit she needed to take on this seemingly stationary foe. Wait. Why was he stationary?

A small cut snipped a lock of Danny's hair, pulling her attention towards the second of the dolls. Its creepy visage pulled Danny away from bringing forth her warrior spirit. The wobble of the doll filled Danny with a certain dread as it made its way back to its master. Danny tried to react quickly by getting her bracelet back in order, but she could not catch the doll before it returned.

Then the doll vaporized. Danny looked over towards the rooftop to see a green skinned man by a form of spacecraft. "We're good!" Danny always knew Karn was okay. "God, I hope he was aiming for that doll. With my hair!" The final piece of the puzzle slid into place, shooting Danny to try and grab the lock of hair before the Voodoo man could make his claim to her hair.

Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 3 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn December 17th 2015, 9:21 pm

Click, click, click, Chase went. What the fuck is with that broom? Chase thought to himself as he could see the intricacies of the broom. It looked like the top of it was removable, and inside were... Are those lenses? Is that a pen or a laser pointer? What the hell is with this crazy restaurant?

Chase turned into sound waves, making the restaurant fill with a high pitched sound and vibrated to the top of the roof. When he re-materialized, he was sitting down on top of the roof, staring at the voodoo enthusiast. "Mind explaining what exactly you're doing up here? Chase said nonchalantly.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille December 18th 2015, 4:22 pm

The man looked around, clutching his doll protectively to him and staring sadly to the remains of his other one. "You know, I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now." He pulled out a clear skull swirling with purple smoke and threw it down at his feet, hopefully before anyone could react. The smoke inside swirled around him and he vanished. He managed to escape, but wherever he was he was unconscious.

Lucille tried to stop him by turning on the device to fire a large beam of red light at him, but her reaction was too slow, and it just left a scorch mark where he was standing. She grunted with annoyance, and then looked around, slightly afraid. "Welp, that cat's out of the bag. How many of us are meta's?"
Lucille
Lucille

Back to top Go down

Post by LastFear December 19th 2015, 11:30 pm

What a wonderful change of events! This planet seems to be filled warriors, here Karn was thinking he found a dud of a planet. This changed everything he thought as he watched the three from an opposing roof.

The attacker seemed to vanish once he reevaluated the odds, but the other three bonded so quickly. They showed no uniform and no respect for each other though. Were they part of an organized unit? Were they foolish enough to protect strangers?

To many thoughts to be evaluated now. The green man thought as his stomach rumbled once more. Only an hour on this rock and he already vaporized something...

Typical.
LastFear
LastFear

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 20th 2015, 1:47 pm

No one struggled against Danny for her lock of hair. It came as a surprise, but not an unwelcome one. What did come as more welcome was the beam of light and the villainous retreat monologue. Truly great words to Danny's ears. Wanting to stop the man in his tracks, Danny lunged forward to try and tackle him to the ground, but only wound up with her lungs full of purple smoke and a nasty cough.

With scrapped knees and a cut on her hand, Danny lifted herself off the ground. "You're a meta? Is working fast food a cover or is that what your powers are specialized for?" Danny brushed herself off a little, but at least she found her meta. "I figure the voodoo guy is who I was looking for, unless it was you." Her attention brushed over Chase until his voice broke in. "Oh look who can see. I bet that means its time for you to be rude and vulgar again- you know what, we may have gotten off on the wrong foot. I'm Danny."

Tracking down the voodoo enthusiast needed to be one of Danny's primary objective, but she could not get over the happenstance of running into two new metas drew her attention right now.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn December 20th 2015, 2:04 pm

Chase saw the man hold his doll protectively. "You know, I came out here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now." He threw a skull at the ground and purple smoke arose. Chase couldn't believe it. Click, click, click. He had disappeared. A laser hit the ground where he was, but Chase already knew that nothing would happen from it. A moment later, Danny attempted to tackle him, but again, no one there. Too bad she didn't move a bit faster... Maybe she could've gotten shot by a laser.

"Welp, that cat's out of the bag. How many of us are meta's?" Lucille said.

Chase slowly stands up and says "Yeah, I am."

As Danny stood up, her knees scrapped and a cut on her hand,she said "You're a meta? Is working fast food a cover or is that what your powers are specialized for? I figure the voodoo guy is who I was looking for, unless it was you." Chase had to ignore the annoyance of the girl. This wasn't his battle to fight. If Lucille wanted to react to her, then she very well could.

"Oh look who can see. I bet that means its time for you to be rude and vulgar again- you know what, we may have gotten off on the wrong foot. I'm Danny."

"Still can't see..." Chase muttered underneath his breath. Clearing his throat, he talked a little louder. "Yeah, I guess we did get off on the wrong foot. I'm Chase." He said, walking a couple steps over and extending his hand.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille December 20th 2015, 2:26 pm

"Its... more because my powers are pretty much useless. Ya' have ta' pay the bills somehow." She rolled her eyes, and pulled out a quarter. "Watch in amazement at my amazing and totally useful useful power." With an overblown flourish, she turned it a bright yellow. "Yep. That's it. I can change the colors of things. Can't do transparent either, and translucent is the absolute best I can do." She put it away. "Lucille Walker."
Lucille
Lucille

Back to top Go down

Post by LastFear December 20th 2015, 7:39 pm

"How anticlimactic" Karn thought to himself as he climbed back into his ship. The man disappeared as fast as he arrived. The locals were conversating about who knows what. Nothing left for him to do here he thought As the door closed behind him.

With a flicker of light he launched high in the sky above the cloud in a second, the quiet here was always his sanctum. No place better to calm his chaotic mind.

As he looked at te clouds while skimming past he thought that just maybe this place could be home...

LastFear
LastFear

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 20th 2015, 10:18 pm

"Okay Chase. Lucille." What exactly Danny hoped to achieve anymore started to wear away. She gave away chasing down a villain to stay up and figure out more about these two, but what they could give her may not be worth the damage her adversary could do. Still, someone took out one of those dolls, and maybe that would set him back. "Worthless powers?" The explanation of colors filled her in on what Lucille felt a worthless power could be. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense, but you don't think you could do- well, anything with it?"

Untapped power could sometimes be misdiagnosed, but fully realized could sometimes be misplaced. "Chase? Where did you get that ability of yours?" He looked about as old as her, and as of recent had become possibly the primary recruiter for Prodigy, even though most of her recruits flaked out on the group. "You seem to jump in to defend people. Do you have a history of it?"

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn December 21st 2015, 12:19 pm

"Chase? Where did you get your powers?" Danny asked him after asking Lucille a question.

"Well... There was a lab accident, a and after waking up in a hospital, I had these powers." Chase said in a quiet voice. Truth be told, he wasn't even certain how he got them.

"You seem to jumping to defend people. Do you have a history of it?"

" I guess you could say that. I've done it on a couple occasions."

Last edited by MET30R on December 21st 2015, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille December 21st 2015, 12:40 pm

"Nope. Tried pretty much everything, and this is the absolute best I can do with them." She twirled her modified broom in her hand, putting the head back on and capping off the top of it. She stayed quiet as Chase and Danny talked, leaning on her broom idly.
Lucille
Lucille

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 27th 2015, 7:40 pm

"That's. Quite a way to gain something." Danny moved her facial expression back and forth between confusion and sympathy. "I think I might know someone who might be able to help you find out about that. Can you make it to California soon?" Giving out too much contact information would be a little risky, but Danny could always meet up with Chase later to see about looking into his strange occurrence that led him to such remarkable powers.

"Hmm." The girl with the magic lights pulled Danny's attention towards her and the broom she propped herself up on. "Go to Hollywood and be a one woman special effects department. Or at least a rave starter. I'm sure every DJ would rather just pay you rather than pay for a lot of lights."

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top