The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeToday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Playing with Food I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Cynical_Aspie
Playing with Food I_vote_lcapPlaying with Food I_voting_barPlaying with Food I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
Playing with Food I_vote_lcapPlaying with Food I_voting_barPlaying with Food I_vote_rcap 
SicilianDragon
Vorik

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Playing with Food

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Playing with Food Empty Playing with Food

Post by Psycho November 2nd 2011, 1:19 pm

Blood obscured his vision as he ran wildly through the streets. The wound on his forehead was bleeding profusely while his left hand pressing against the injury, a futile attempt to put some pressure on it to slow down the bleeding. He was running with a slight limp, almost tripping on occasion. Rain was beating down heavily, soaking him and washing off the blood that was staining his overcoat. His breathing was hectic and fast paced, he was panicked and feared for his very life. He knew that if he were to slow down or stop at any moment his life would most likely meet a very abrupt and horrific end. He would have still been screaming for help if only he had to breath to do so, but all of his energy was being put towards fleeing for his life.

Earlier
That day had started like any normal one for him. He woke up, had breakfast and spent the morning with his wife and newborn baby boy before setting off for work. There he worked on new building designs for several hours and eventually set off for home, or at least that's what he had planned to do. He busy making his way towards his home, when he felt the odd sense that someone or something was watching him. His nerves getting the better of him, he increased his pace and was almost jogging down the desolate street he was in. The faint sound of laughter was heard and he snapped his head behind him only to catch the barely visible image of what he thought was a man's shadow. The 'shadow', then disappeared from sight a second later, which was all it took to finally break what little amount of calmness he had left. He broke into a sprint in the opposite direction, trying to escape whoever or whatever was stalking him.

His pursuer's voice suddenly burst out into full blown laughter when he caught sight of this pathetic attempt at self preservation. The voice was loud and it's pitch altered from ear piercingly high to ground shakingly low, like the laughter of a demented madman. This sound only further inspired the man to run as fast as he could, however that proved useless against his stalker who, from within the darkness of the night, struck out and clawed at the man's head. The wound it induced wasn't deep enough to kill, but blood began to pour from the wound like a faucet. Trying to somehow escape the beast that was attacking him, the man ran into a nearby alley. The blood almost blinding him, he ended up tripping up over some random waste that was left lying in the alleyway, damaging his right leg. That was all it took to push him into finally screaming for help at the top of his lungs as he pathetically continued his fleeing.

Present
A sinister smile crept up onto Psycho's face as he continued to play with his latest meal, or soon to be meal. Usually he would just quit the games and tear into his victims like a lion would a gazelle, but today he thought it would be a 'fun', his definition of fun being a sick, twisted and perverse standpoint on the term, idea to torment a single victim as slowly and maliciously as possible. He started off just following the poor man, but eventually started torturing him by letting him run away after grazing his head with his claws, like there was even the slightest chance he would be able to survive the night. Psycho chuckled internally at the thought, he never let his food get away from him, ever. He watched from a vantage point on a rooftop as the man's fatigue and injuries finally took him down. Jumping down to stand only a few feet away, Psycho looked into the eyes of his victim for the first and last time, reveling in the look of pure terror they held. He formed his arm into a large serrated spike and impaled his skull, ending his life with one decisive stab.
Psycho
Psycho

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-08-23

Back to top Go down

Playing with Food Empty Re: Playing with Food

Post by Crime_Reaper November 2nd 2011, 6:53 pm

Adam watched as this monster slaughtered his prey, He pulled out his M1 Garand and lined up a shot.

Agent West
"Adam, i suggest you walk away from this one."

West was intervening via his telepathy again, much to Adams dismay.

Crime Reaper
"Goddammit West, I have a perfect shot. It will be as easy as pie.

Agent West
"Adam, i dont need you getting ripped to shreds right now.Let it go, I need you alive so that you can bring Chucky Vance in. "

Crime Reaper
"Sorry West, cant let this one go. Il be in touch, stay out of my head."

Adam added the scope to his Rifle and zoomed in on Psychos spine, in hopes of crippling him in order to prolong his death.

BOOM! Crime Reaper fired his shot.
Crime_Reaper

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2010-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho November 14th 2011, 4:33 pm

Giggling like a child with a new toy, Psycho gripped the now, significantly mutilated, corpse by its right arm and raised it as high up as he could. The body now dangled ungracefully from the aforementioned limb and with a gleam in his green eye, Psycho lifted his spiked arm back in preparation. With one smooth stroke of his recently formed weapon, the body fell to the ground as the limb had been viciously torn off. Blood spurted out of the wound and all over Psycho's left side. With a sadistic smile he licked some of the crimson liquid off the side of his face with his overly long tongue. Pulling his tongue back in his mouth, he opened his jaw to an almost impossible degree and took a massive bite out of the amputated limb and chewed on it happily. However, his moment joy was cut short by a sudden sharp pain on his back. After forcing down the mouthful of semi clothed arm down his throat, he let out a pained howl and shut his eyes tightly. Now, on a normal person, a bullet fired from a sniper rifle and into someone's back is an immediate death sentence or at the very least would cause them to either become a cripple or be immobilized at least temporarily, but for someone like Psycho it just hurt. It hurt quite a lot in fact. Luckily for him though, the damage from the bullet was already being healed by the mound of fresh human meat he was now digesting, so it wouldn't be a problem for him. Opening his eyes from their previously closed state, Psycho began growling hatefully. Someone had just caused him pain, so to him it was only fair that he do the same for his assailant. Twisting around he started looking around, determined to find the sniper and rip him, or her, in half. He found him atop of a building not too far from his position. Screaming out in rage, Psycho ran forward to the building, swerving from right to left to avoid any further sniper fire. Leaping up, he started to scale the building.
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 14th 2011, 9:57 pm

Crime Reaper saw the beast scaling the building he was on, He pulled out his dual Glock 18s and set them to full auto.

Agent West
"Adam, try and take this creature alive, the Illuminati wishes to study it further.

Crime Reaper
"Ummm no West, I'm strictly take no prisoners, and even if I was how the fuck would I take this thing in? I have to put it out of its misery."

Agent West
"If you can keep it in that general area I can sent some of our men with a van to take it into custody."

Crime Reaper
"Cant make any promises West.

Crime Reaper climbed a fire escape ladder to a neighbouring building.

Crime Reaper
"Hey Freakbag! Over here mother fucker!

Crime Reaper awaited the beasts pursuit.

(sorry about the last post, never rp while intoxicated)

Last edited by Crime_Reaper on November 15th 2011, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho November 15th 2011, 11:40 am

(Yeah, I'm just gonna wait until that gets fixed before I do anything)
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 16th 2011, 1:10 am

(fixed)
Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho November 16th 2011, 3:58 pm

Scaling the building took little effort on Psycho's part, it was pretty easy to climb when you had both speed and strength on your side. Nearing the top, Psycho leaped up onto the roof with a crash, cracking the ground beneath him. Looking up to find his attacker, the sociopathic mutant found him running off to nearby building in an attempt to make some distance. Narrowing his eyes, Psycho charged forward and started to give chase. Crime Reaper may have had head start, but fortunately for him, he was much faster and would make up the difference rather quickly.
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 16th 2011, 4:22 pm

Crime Reaper saw the beast running at full speed, He checked his pistols, clicked the selector switch to full auto.

Crime Reaper
"Alright asshole, lets see how you like this.

The beast was rushing foward, Crime Reaper opened fire. The glock 18 is not the most accurate weapon, especially when hip fired, but it was never meant to hit the target completely it acted more like a supressing fire to scare the enemy into cover. However the Crime Reaper wasnt trying to kill or scare this foe, he was trying to piss it off, and wait for his backup to attempt capturing this thing.
Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho November 27th 2011, 3:54 pm

Doing a complete emotional turn around, Psycho started to laugh maniacally at his opponent's expense. He often loved it when his prey (The fact that he was actually attacked first hadn't had any attention payed to it at this point) ran away from him, it made everything so much more exciting and fast paced. Inaccurately fired bullets whizzed by him, while others found themselves skidding off Psycho's flesh as they made contact. With clawed hands, he lunged forward and lashed out viciously at him.
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Crime_Reaper November 27th 2011, 7:12 pm

Crime Reaper was hit multiple times by this beast, He fell to the ground and managed to roll away and spring back on his feet. His wounds began to heal up.

Crime Reaper
"Laugh it up fuckball, lets see how you like a little light show."

Crime Reaper threw a flashbang and sheilded his eyes.

Crime Reaper
"Now we meet my friend Mr. Tomahawk.

Crime Reaper rushed at the monster with his tomahawk in hand, ready to strike.
Crime_Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho November 28th 2011, 5:41 pm

Blinded by a sudden bright flash, Psycho stumbled back a bit covering his eyes, rubbing them in a sad attempt to return his vision. He let loose a string of curses with the general theme of mutilating the one who blinded him when he felt a sudden impact on his skin. Opening his eyes as his vision returned, he was greeted with the sight of a tomahawk upon his left shoulder. Despite being a deadly weapon against those of non-superhuman durability, to Psycho it was more of an annoyance than anything. A thin and shallow cut was all it managed to make, yet it was enough to rouse Psycho's inner beast somewhat. Narrowing his eyes, he growled monstrously before forming a large tentacle out of his right shoulder blade and attempted to take hold of the man still standing right in front of him.
Psycho
Psycho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top