The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 12:01 am by Cynical_Aspie

» Jessica Albert
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN]

Post by Chase Blackburn December 10th 2015, 11:24 pm

"Psst", Chase whispered to Danny, then continued with "I think he's the odd individual you were looking for" pointing at the alien with a slight smile. "Don't worry, if he tries anything, I'll put him down real quick." He said with completely certainty, knowing she was either going to be extremely confused or reassured in the fact that she isn't the only hero here.

Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2015-10-11

Back to top Go down

Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN]

Post by Lucille December 11th 2015, 3:23 pm

"R-Right..." Okay, move slowly, go to the back and get the food. Most of the other workers were lazing around and generally slacking off, but there was enough pre-made food to be able to serve those people, and alien/monster/I don't know what the fuck it is. She came back out, still giving Karn a cautious look. "I got it." She really didn't a fight to happen. Knowing the boss, she would probably be blamed and fired. She didn't really want to go job hunting again; It was stressful enough the first time.
Lucille
Lucille

Quote : "I might be trash, but I'm high quality trash. I'm recycling."

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2015-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by LastFear December 11th 2015, 11:55 pm

Curious individuals Karn thought to himself as he watched the slave retreat to the back of the kitchen. Several of them seemed far to interested in a simple exchange of words. It was quit pleasing they understood his native tongue though he could not figure out there's.

As he waited Karn looked around at the individuals that seemed far to interested in the conversation, despite there meager appearance they carried themselves with a sense of authority. Typical types, get a little power feel the need to poke there noses in everyone's business. But he was still a stranger to these lands so being mindful of the natives was a plus until communication could be achieved.

Taking his seat in the booth back Karn patiently waited for his food to arrive.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
LastFear
LastFear

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2015-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 12th 2015, 4:02 am

Nothing happened? Nothing happened. Nothing happened! All that and he goes back to sit at the table? And the man who is blind decided to tell Danny he would handle this? With what? Echo location. Of course Danny kept all of this to herself, because even when surrounded by the oddest of the odd in a fastfood joint, Danny refused to finally be absolutely weirded out by the fact nothing weird happened. "You- You've seen- This isn't weird to you?"

Something did not add up right. In fact, Danny began to wonder if she did not add up right. Was the world actually a calm and gentle world full of understanding, and in fact Danny could just no longer adapt to it? Slowly, Danny made her way back to her seat. Her food no longer appealed to her. What world would lay before her if she could only perceive weird activity through pacifism and nonhostility? Perhaps the world with heroes could only exist by creating a world where villains existed. All of these questions collapsed the color around Danny's head. Time began to move in a spiral, showing no linear motion anymore.

She found the oddity in the city she was looking for. Not a person, or even a situation. She found herself, and in herself she found the anomaly. "Wait? That's the dumbest thing I've ever thought about. You!" She pointed towards Chase. "See or don't. They're both fine options. Pick one." She turned back towards Lucille. "Really? None of this is weird? I'm the weird one." A sudden turn took her back to Karn. "And you-" His gun still drawing her focus. "You're okay. Go back to what you were doing."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lurking in your local fast food joint... [OPEN] - Page 2 Giphy

Danny's Partners (Tsukimi, Tori, and Abby)

The Dress Shoppe Danny Stole From Bliss
Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Number of posts : 849
Registration date : 2014-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn December 12th 2015, 1:24 pm

"You- You've seen- This isn't weird to you?" Danny says, obviously overwhelmed by the situation she's in.

"No, this is most definitely weird to me." Chase says, just slightly above a whisper.

I wonder if my Baconator will be ready any time soon... Chase thought to himself as they both sat there, waiting for the person behind the counter to get food for the alien.

"Wait? That's the dumbest thing I've ever thought about. You!"
Danny suddenly exclaimed loudly, pointing at Chase. Despite the fact that he knew she was pointing at him, he tried his best not to react to it. While he might be fine with one superhero knowing he can see, he's not cool with a restaurant full of people knowing he can. "See or don't. They're both fine options. Pick one."

Shit! She's losing her cool! This is really fucking bad! Chase thought to himself, freaking out. Everyone in the restaurant already had their eyes locked on them, but now he felt it even more than before. Someone's going to end up tweeting "this blind guy can actually see?" with a picture of me. What is she thinking? My secret identity could be lost!

"Are you done freaking out?" Chase said in a hushed but serious voice. "Good, now shut the fuck up. I have no eye sight, I am actually blind, but I make clicking sounds to see your wild reactions to everything. Any other questions? Because if you don't have anymore, I'm going to need you to calm down and show the people all around us that they can trust their heroes when they need them." Chase said, just loud enough for Danny and possibly the lady behind the counter to hear.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvbiGp_Evgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille December 12th 2015, 1:31 pm

Lucille came back fairly quickly, with bags of food in both of her hands. She heard the question though, and put the bags down to start fidgeting with a coin in her pocket, turning it over and changing its color. Thankfully, her, the alien, the blind guy, and the panicking girl were the only ones here right now. Most people weren't hungry at this time, or went to a better place than this to eat. "N-No, its all pretty weird, just... kind of trying not to have a panic attack by pretending everything peeeeeeeerfectly normal, so shut up, 'kay?"

Her breathing was kind of rapid, and she kept shifting her eyes towards Karn. She felt like she was about to faint any second, and the panicking girl and the blind guy that might be a superhero weren't really helping things along. Her eyes widened as her quarter fell out of her pocket, currently a light blue color. She bent down quickly to get it, hoping that nobody saw it.
Lucille
Lucille

Back to top Go down

Post by LastFear December 12th 2015, 8:45 pm

Staring out the window metal bots rolled across the ground, beeping and flashing there lights. It appeared to be pure chaos. It was strange seeing them not capatilize all of the air space. There buildings all sat low and appeared to be of stone and glass.

Finding a way to access information on this world and its inhabitants was a must. It was never smart to travel around to long without being informed. This could be harder on some planets then others.

But for now food and sleep were a must, being so far from the center of the galaxies meant Karn had been traveling for weeks without finding other sapient Beings or hospitable terrain. No one came out this far...

LastFear
LastFear

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 12th 2015, 11:10 pm

"Woah, woah. I don't care if you are blind." The insult brushed across her face and landed smack against her forehead. "That doesn't mean you just get a free pass on telling people to shut up and cussing around." No single insult could ever go past Danny. She did not win seventh grade president allowing sleights to go unanswered. Anything brash would be uncouth, but Danny could still let herself take some control over the conversation.

The alien across the restaurant seemed to be handling the situation just fine- or possibly had no idea what everyone continued to argue about. Asking would only open up another can of worms, and Danny currently could not existing as the biggest can opener for trouble and misery in New Orleans. "New plan. You stay on the east side of New Orleans and I'll stay on the west." Surprisingly, her plan did not come with a giant roll of tape to spread across the city, but it did involve Danny making for the exit.

She tossed her cup into a trashcan by the exit of the restaurant. The door felt slightly heavy to her press, but Danny pushed her shoulder into the exit and felt the cool breeze as she stepped outside.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn December 12th 2015, 11:54 pm

"Woah, woah. I don't care if you are blind. That doesn't mean you just get a free pass on telling people to shut up and cussing around." Danny said, to which Chase grew upset. You were totally fine with being an ass to a blind man and then tricking him. The world truly is blind to irony. "New plan. You stay on the east side of New Orleans and I'll stay on the west." Danny said as she headed towards the door.

"Goodbye, coward. Some hero you are." Chase said, refraining himself from saying all that he wanted to. If she was going to leave this quickly with a few civilians still here in possible danger, she didn't deserve to be called a hero.

Turning back to the lady behind the counter, Chase asks "So is that a 'Yes' on the Baconator or what?"

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "What does freedom mean if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" ~ Distubred

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille December 13th 2015, 9:52 am

"Y-Yeah." She dug around in the bag and handed it to him, "Oi! Big guy!" She yelled at the alien trying to get his attention. She tossed the bag of food at him in a lazy underhand throw. This wasn't so bad now that the on edge cheerleader bitch had left.

However, someone was lurking on the top of the roof that might just be the person Danny was looking for. His face was hidden by a skull-like mask that covered the upper half of his face, and a tattered black cloak concealed his body. What hair that could be seen was greasy and black, and his eyes were a sickly shade of yellow. He reached into his cloak and pulled out a cloth doll with stitches all over it, two buttons for eyes, and two mines making a ^ shape for its mouth. "Now... this should be fun." His grin practically split his face, revealing rotting yellow teeth sharpened to points.
Lucille
Lucille

Back to top Go down

Post by LastFear December 13th 2015, 4:24 pm

Deep in thought Karn heard nothing before he was hit in the back of the head. Quickly snapping back into the moment he saw the slave had thrown a chunk of dead meat at him, what had he done to deserve this disrespect? Standing up in a flash he made eye contact with the slave "Lives have been ended for lesser insults." He proclaimed in his native tongue all the while mentally scanning the room.

It was just him, the caned one and the slave in this sad excuse for a bar. A bad temper was never a good first introduction but a warrior sometimes has trouble not falling ass backwards into a confrontation. There was only one visible entrance but the back surely had a way out and this glass surrounding the place made for a quick hasty escape....

Karn tried to push these thoughts out of his head. Surely this could in a diplomatic way.

LastFear
LastFear

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 13th 2015, 5:07 pm

The smell of New Orleans pushed out the aroma of grease and fast food for the time being. The gas within Danny's stomach remained steady though. She needed to take a moment to let out a small burp, but wanted to avoid the unpleasantness of any kind of rude behavior in front of strangers. Something in the food did not agree with her stomach, but with what she just ingested, it made perfect sense why. "Well that was a waste of time." But was it?

A number of lights flickered around the windows of a night club across the cobblestone street. A number of people continued to dance the night away while Danny could barely keep herself from hiccuping up every taste of onion rings she ingested. A man and a woman looked happy with their evening, another couple moved towards the corner, but a man in a mask grabbed Danny's attention. Wait. He was not in the club. He was on the roof.

Danny turned back, unleashing a quick hiccup. "I knew I was right. I should probably word things I say in a better way, so I prove Bliss wrong about being like her." Putting her fingers on her bracelet, Danny began to construct a turquoise ladder to lead up towards the roof. She tried to stay hidden from sight as she came around to try and get a better look at the man. He had two dolls with grotesque looking faces made of burlap. "Weird." Danny muttered to herself from her hiding spot, letting out a less than subtle hiccup.

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Blackburn December 13th 2015, 9:04 pm

Chase sighed in relief. God, she made everything worse than it should've been. He could hear her talking to herself outside, but he didn't pay too much attention to it.

Chase wasn't paying a heavy amount of attention to what the lady behind the counter was doing as he was getting money out of his wallet for the burger, but when he noticed that the alien got up in a fury and started growling angrily at them, Chase somewhat slowly turned around, took off his glasses and stared him down. Not that he could see anything, just that the act itself was usually found to be intimidating. If the alien were to spring at either of them, he would be sure to stop him.

What if the alien is stronger than I think? What if his body is extremely tough? What if he has extreme speed? What if... Chase's mind was filled with doubt. After a normal human beat him in a fight, he wasn't quite sure about his powers anymore. He didn't know if he could trust them alone to get the job done anymore.

The Blitz:

The Schiz:

The Chick:
Chase Blackburn
Chase Blackburn
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucille December 14th 2015, 3:17 pm

...Shit, she think she made it angry. Well, lets show it why she threw the bag at it in the first place. She went around the counter, picked up the bag, took a single fry out of it, and made a big deal out of eating it, and then proceeded to give the bag back with a flourishing gesture. There was a spark of mischief and rebellion in her eyes, potentially debunking his misconceptions of her being a slave.

Up on the roof, the man shifted his gaze to Danny as soon as she hiccuped. "Well well well, what do we have here." His grin somehow grew even wider as she put one of the dolls on his shoulder, the other one, quietly sneaking behind Danny with a pair of scissors. "This is gonna' be some fun, ain't it darlins'?"
Lucille
Lucille

Back to top Go down

Post by LastFear December 14th 2015, 9:18 pm

There was an energy in the air, something felt wrong.

The slave girl ate a greasy looking stick out of the bag and offered it to Karn. If this was some sort of ritual he would have to part in it, what kind of weirdo would eat this garbage. Slapping the bag out of her hand Karn headed for the door in a huff, not a good start on this weird planet.

Should never go anywhere without doing research on the area first, the thoughts ran through his head as he walked out the front door. The cheerleader was climbing the roof on a oddly colored ladder, what a odd place. Why must everywhere be so weird? When would he find his own utopia?

LastFear
LastFear

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny The Sphinx December 14th 2015, 10:25 pm

This might be the second worst time Danny ever got hiccups. The dark red eyes met with Danny's pupils as he lifted his doll to his shoulder. It was either creepy in a cute way, or cute in a creepy way. Either way, Danny made a miscalculation in her stealth. "This is that one guys fault." Nothing about the little doll working behind Danny pulled her attention. The little pitter patter of cloth feets did nothing to draw any attention away from Danny's current circumstances.

"I'm going to just go ahead and assume you're not up here for any good reason at all." A glow in her bracelet began to form into a blade around her hand. "How about we cut to the chase and I stop what ever it is you're doing here." Giving no extra sight to her peripherals, Danny edged a step closer towards the voodoo man. "What is it you are up to anyway?"

Danny The Sphinx
Danny The Sphinx
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top