The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMagic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_voting_barMagic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapMagic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_voting_barMagic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Magic of Jewelry (OPEN)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Magic of Jewelry (OPEN)

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 16th 2013, 9:58 pm

I followed my mysterious ally into her new goal. To get as many people out of here as possible. It was pretty obvious that Sean and Aaron were taking care of the thief, so my ally and I could take care of evacuations. I called out to my ally, "They're with me, so we can take care of the evacuations without worry." It seemed as if she really didn't care whether it came at a cost to her safety or not, she was already running into houses and dragging the poor unsuspecting people out of their cozy lives. I chose to help her, but to make this more efficient, I ran to other houses in the other direction.

I barged into the houses easily. Luckily my skills in fighting helped me out with knocking down the doors. Was this illegal? Hell no. Was it smart? Possibly. Was it the right thing to do? Of course. The first house was the hardest. I had no idea how to even get the people out of their houses. My spells would probably kill them, so that wasn't the best plan. Then again, doing this wasn't the best way to make people safe, either. But whatever. The first house's residents thought I was going to murder them. They screamed and shouted at me to get out. So I had to tell it how it was. "How about you shut the hell up before you all die," I shouted. I don't give a shit if you think that I am a murderer or a burglar, but I'm not the threat here. The real threat is charging up a bomb, basically and will probably kill us all if you don't get out now. I'll give you a few seconds, if you don't start leaving in five seconds, I'll make you leave."

If I was a super hero, then I would not be the face of justice. At least they won't die. The family left before I could even count down. I told them of the rendezvous point that my ally told me to send them to. They didn't question, they just went, probably because they thought I was going to kill them, too. I would never kill them, but apparently they didn't think so. I think the fat man, maybe the father, was crying as he ran out. I honestly couldn't blame him. I mean, teenagers are scary. I would know, I'm one of them, they are vicious. This probably isn't the greatest time to go back into my high school days. I AM threatening people in order to save them, after all. I was very glad that I had so much training from the demon, I could probably keep this up for a little while, even while bleeding and having some broken bones. So I continued to run house to house, threatening and saving people while Aaron and Sean were hopefully taking care of the thief. I still don't know why the showed up, but I guess questions can be saved for later.

Max Ahlberg Hale

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 16th 2013, 11:59 pm

Nearby homes were emptying on their own accord now; families were emptying into the streets in cars and on foot southward towards this rumored safety zone. It was then that Shard spotted Max running from home to home, doing what she had done to get the first few houses empty. She swore to herself and jogged over to him, trying to be always aware of the fight between the two stronger individuals. Upon arriving at the boy's location, she attempted to grab him by both shoulder and stop him from doing whatever it was that he was doing. She'd half a mind to encase him in crystal and force him to rest, but she needed to conserve what little energy she still had in case things got ugly and she would need to block the passage of the civilians. With about as stern a voice as she was capable of, Jade spoke, trying to mimic her mother's stern Asian voice.

"What on Earth do you think you're doing?" She asked. "You're hurt. You look as though you banged your head pretty hard when we landed from that stupid idea of yours. " Jade afforded a quick glance back towards the fight and tried to pull Max inside of a house. "I want you to stay safe until this blows over because lord knows that you're going to do something equally as stupid as that stunt you pulled and get yourself killed, or worst, heavens forbid." It was quite astounding how many times she used the lord's name in vain, despite the fact that she didn't believe in any such divines. She would blame her mother for this. After the older woman left Vietnam she "converted" to Christianity and began using the words such as Jade's ever since. Something came over her then, and she looked back at Max, whether he followed her in or not.

Why did she suddenly feel so protective over this younger meta human? Was it because he saved her life? Or was it because they were allies in the same battle? Either way, she knew that she needed to keep him safe. After all, his life was probably hard enough as it was, being a- wait a minute. She went over the scenario in her head. Fire ball, telekinetic blast, barrier. What kind of meta human powers were these? It was rare to see someone with dual sets of powers, but to have three? No, this boy wasn't a meta human, it wasn't in his genes.... so then what was he? Jade, a question for another time. Right now he's hurt and you need to make sure that that's all that happens to him today. With a curt nod to herself Jade beckoned for Max to follow her to the backyard of the home, where they could stay out of view yet be close enough to enter the fray if they were called upon.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 18th 2013, 4:30 pm

He seen the vicious amount of force ripping through everything. It made the air hazy and hard to see around it or in it. But soon something was going wrong. It almost went to a dead stop in the middle of them, but as it did this giant shock wave blew everything away that was close. He could feel an intense wave of air blow past him.

He looked around them as the 3 of them would run in and out of buildings. It was exstreamley weird until he knew what they were doing. Since it would be him and Sean fighting, they were of no level to step in so where ever they took the fight they would try to protect the people. He wandered if he could possibly draw him into the city. If he could he would keep the 3 busy so they did not jump in.

As soon as he was looking at Sean he sprung into action. He started running straight at Coronel but could he react. His swords shot to his hand in an instant. As soon as he had grip they sprung out into long katanas. Coronel started to run as well but as he did he could see he was no where close to the speed of Sean. Seeing he was faster he would have to make moves ahead of time to even get close to hitting him. He started swinging as fast as he could and at the time it should make contact just in the time they were both close to each other to make their attack. His power started compressing around the sword making it stronger when it would hit. Knowing that both power clashing would result in destructive waves that would tear away at the earth beneath their feet and will even leave buildings scared in the shock.

Last edited by Mr. BigMac on February 24th 2013, 12:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion January 18th 2013, 9:53 pm

Sean knew this would would end with either this guy dead on the ground or running away,either way he would have as much fun as he could while this guy was still around. It had been quite a while since he had a chance to cut lose and this was the perfect chance to do so,Coronel would not know what had hit him. Each slash of his sword was deftly swatted away with a quick flick of his katana that let the blade only narrowly moss hitting him,he was playing and that alone would have made that mortal man realize their situation. Two weapons doubled his chances for survival but that did not make it certain,then again he would learn that soon enough. Still this excitement coursed through him like a drug that heightened his senses to a peak and made him go only faster.

”You're not that bad and you're pretty powerful too. It can get boring trying to hold back,avoiding making the kill.” He noted deflecting another strike as what seemed like a small funnel of water coated his blade and seemed to increase its destructive capabilities. Each clash sent out a wave of energy that tore the very ground around them and sent out a boom that could be heard from a good block away. It was a battle of gods and a clash that mortals would fear to be close to. Something that Aaron understood well as he made his way away from the two after Max and his female friend who seemed to be doing their heroic duty of getting people to safety. Max's approach was harsh but appropriate for the situation,though making the man cry was a bit excessive.

”I would have to agree that you're far too injured to keep going on and both of you would only get in Sean's way. Honestly staying here would be the best option unless you want to get yourself killed accidentally,it seems like hes going all out.” Aaron noted stepping through the doorway looking over the two with a quizzical expression. 'Where are you injured? Any broken bones,bruised bones?” he asked closing the distance between them without even really moving his attention to Shard.

”Most importantly why were you even fighting him? Hes a criminal that has far more connections than you could realize.” This message was mentally sent to Max and Max alone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 20th 2013, 5:36 pm

Jade's scolding made my face grow bright red. I have never been scolded like that before. I guess she was brought up differently than I was? I don't know. Yeah, I was a little reckless, but I had no idea that the events were going to turn out this way. What did it matter if I died? I can't die. Why sacrifice those who have families and can die, when I cannot? I could feel that she cared about me, because she wouldn't act like a parent to me if she didn't. She led/forced me into a house where I could be safe. "Thanks for watching out for me, I probably would've got myself killed if you didn't stop me," I told her as I entered the house.

It was then that the pain of my injuries actually hit me. Damn! That hurts a lot. I looked down at myself. The blood from my leg injury dried, but it ran into my sock. The cut on my face ended up bleeding onto my shirt. The cut on my arm stained my whole arm and hand. My broken ribs made it hard to breath and my back was killing me.

I felt Aaron talk to me inside of my mind. He was wondering why I was fighting such a high powered criminal. I was in shock. He was a high power criminal? What the hell? No one ever told me that I would fight a criminal of such high caliber, how much was that jewel worth anyway? I thought at Aaron and asked him, "I figured he was a criminal, but a super criminal? I had no idea I was getting into this much shit when I signed up for this gig. I thought it was something nice and easy to do. How much is this stupid jewel, anyway?" I then spoke to him outside of my mind. "I had some bad cuts, you could even see them from the dried blood and I have a few broken ribs. But I'm fine, just in a little pain, make sure my friend is okay, first, if it wasn't for her, I probably would've died...again." I looked over to my ally, it seems as if she was fine, but I don't know if she was hiding it or not, I don't want her collapsing or anything after all that she has done for me.

It then hit me, this was the perfect chance to ask why Sean and Aaron are here and if it has any connection to the jewel. So I asked him, "A better question is why you're here, Aaron. Does this have something to do with the jewel? How much did this family keep from the people who signed up to protect it?"

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Job : Student, Clerk
Humor : Anything that isn't too immature.

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 20th 2013, 6:54 pm

Shard was right about to pat Max on the back, but decided against it at the last minute, for fear of causing pain to the boy. "No problem," She murmured just as the man who was called Aaron caught up with them and began talking- though not to her obviously. And seeing as Max was in good hands, plus the two probably needed some privacy to talk, Shard rose and entered the house without another word. She walked towards the fire place and examined the pictures placed on the mantle. Happy families, smiling, and that in turn made her smile. It was a fresh reminder of what she fought so hard to protect, but even now, she wondered if she was fighting on the right front. You're the treatment, not the cure, She had told herself several times as she gradually grew more and more disenchanted in the vigilante life style.

Piercing sirens then interrupted her thoughts, the local authorities were on their way, and unless this ended soon, more people would die. Jade weighed her options, she could go out there and continue fighting, however she had exhausted herself in the creation of so many constructs in such a short time. Even then however, she may just get in the way, as was shown by the villain's ability to reduce everything around him to rubble in just a few short seconds. A sigh escaped her lips as she made her way up the stairs of the home that belonged to some other happy family. She felt so utterly useless. She couldn't save the rest of the woman's family. She couldn't stop the villain from turning on the innocent people. Hell, she should just head home right now since it was quite far from her place and she had to work in the morrow. But what kind of person would she be if she abandoned her allies at this time? Even if she was of no help, she needed to stay. It was the right thing to do.

With yet another sigh, the oriental woman took a seat at the long dining table and rubbed her hands together, causing small crystals to flake off and dot the expensive maple wood. Nothing to do now but wait, Jade. Seem to be doing that a lot lately.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 21st 2013, 3:43 am

Ha ha ha. This is very amusing to me I don't think I have had a better fight. Lets see if you can make this next attack go out with a bigger bang. Coronel said this in a true happy expression clashing swords and trying to stay on the edge of his game trying vigorously to keep up with every moment made. He placed an uncontrollable amount of compressed energy into his sword knowing that if he messed up it would result in him getting up. He placed more than he could handle in an instant. The sword began to vibrate at a ridiculous speed. He did not know it but it could probably be easily matched. Both swords pointed towards the ground and as they were it started to cut the ground without them touching it. Although Sean's last attack knocked him back like the others he just slid to a halt and immediately jumped back in to the fight holding both swords over his shoulders. His arms were in an x shape. As he neared he swung with all his might.

The ground was blown to smithereens and everywhere he stepped his feet sunk in do to the meshed of the ground. There were little parts unscathed, but it would change in time. He jumped over the small indention in the ground, but they were all about 8 feet wide but with enough speed easily maneuverable. He then thought why does he even have to jump. He used his power to lift him into the air and send him into Sean's area. He created a protective mass of space in front of him wondering if it would at least aid him from his own attack. He yelled at the top of his voice as his swords neared Sean. The only thing he was thinking of is for him to live because he enjoyed fighting. Also it was Elena's child and he did not know how she would react to him telling her that he killed Sean.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion January 23rd 2013, 4:57 pm

”I had business with the family,it just so happened that whatever you had gotten yourself into coincided with my own work.” He said simply. ” And Sean gets bored staying at home all the time,he needs things to do other than sitting around.” The damage was obvious and he knew that Max could not be left wiuthin that stae for much longer if he were to be useful in whatever fight broke out next,holding out one hand as he prepared a simple healing spell to deal with the injuries that he had gained. A light emmited from his hand as he pallowed the healing power to permeate the area around him,aiming to mostly repair any damage that Max and his ally had gotten.

”As for the man,if he is who I think he is. You are dealing with a woman known as Elena Marie Thiels a powerful magical criminal as well as a master of the occult,this man just an associate of hers;not even the most powerful either.”this part was communicated to him mentally. Once their injuries were healed he would then have to get ready to deal with any possible police involvement,which he could not afford to have upon the shoulders of his family. ”Also there are a lot of thngs that you do not know of the Thames family,some things you would be better off not knowing.”

While this went on Sean continued his battle against the powerful villain,immense powers clashing as everything around them would crumble from the force. Blades clashed as sparks flew and they both moved with a superhuman grace that few could hope to match. The man then pushed himself into the air with his strange power and then tried an aerial assault,water forming beneath him like a mionature highway as it moved him into the air at a faster rate than before. Water formed in a cone around his blade that acted as a drill,made to smash through his defenses and end this little duel of theirs with a swift strike.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 27th 2013, 9:42 am

((OOC: Sorry for the long delay everyone, with finals and work, I couldn't post. But as my birthday promise, I'll post a lot more.))

What the hell? A magic criminal mastermind?! That's a little unfair, so I'm guessing when you mean that the guy was an associate, that he was and underling, right? I got myself into a lot, huh? I'm glad that Aaron and I could have these talks without anyone else knowing. That actually worried me, though. I asked Aaron in my mind. What about my ally, doesn't she have the right to know, don't you think? I was worried about her as well, she obviously cared about my safety and she was a hero, so she had to be taken care of somehow.

I felt Aaron's healing magic surround my body. My wounds started to heal and I felt much better. I hope that it was healing my ally as well, because it seemed that the magic was hitting the whole house. I thanked Aaron for the healing. I wanted to join the battle again, but it seemed that I might hurt more than help. So I asked Aaron out loud, "What do you think we should do now? Are you sure that Sean is okay?" I hope that nothing bad would happen to him. I think that once I know that Sean will be okay, I'll go and check on my ally and see how she is doing. I guess she went to explore the house. She seemed pretty shaken up by the battle, so I hope that she is okay, both mentally and physically.

So all I know is that I made a great enemy out of not only a villain, but the whole organization that he belonged to. That's just great. I knew that I would run into trouble being magical and all, but this is probably one of the first times that I dealt with a villain that is just trying to ruin someone's life to make his own great. I can see how this would hurt someone. I mean, we are vigilantes, after all. No one asked us to do this, but we do this because we want to. I just hope she can see that as well, because if not, who knows where she could end up.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Job : Student, Clerk
Humor : Anything that isn't too immature.

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint February 3rd 2013, 4:24 am

Empty homes, Jade thought glumly as she looked out the window at the row of houses that sat empty as though someone had gutted the life from their very beings. The warmth of a home was empty from this place now, perhaps it was because this was not her home, but even in a house there was a presence of life. Her brown eyes trailed down to a plate that had fallen on the floor in the family's forced flight from their home. With deft fingers, she claimed the piece and starred at it. Fine china, mom had a set just like this, She thought with a smile which quickly turned to a frown. Her mother had been forced to flee a home for fear of her life before, Jade would not let that happen again, even if it meant that she sacrificed her secret identity as Shard to do so.

Noise from the battle yonder brought Jade out of the thought trance that she was known to get lost in and the woman blinked. Setting the plate down, she rose from the dining table and stepped upstairs to explore more of the household, being careful that she did not disturb anything because this house belonged to someone and she imagined that they would hate it if they found out someone had invaded their privacy. Her black boots made little to no noise on the fine carpet as she opened the door to one of the bedrooms, a nice pink color, a stereotypical room of a girl. The room opposite of it was a blue shade, a boys The smile on her lips was rekindled as she stepped inside and picked up a portrait of a boy... Oh no.

Jade's eyes widened and she set the picture down, knocking it over accidentally as she rushed out of the room and down the stairs. The woman from the building had said that her son was stuck under the rubble and Jade had forgotten all about it. She needed to return and rescue the child, if it lived that is. The door flew open as Jade hurried across to the house opposite, she would try to go around the fighting that was happening so that she avoided any unnecessary danger.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich February 16th 2013, 12:20 am

As there wreaking was moving into more and more populated buildings Coronel thought he might have more of a fighting chance if this guy he was fighting wasn't delusional like himself. His and Sean's attacks both rippled through the air and possibly anyone who tried to interfere in the clashing of their swords would be skewered.

While Coronel and Sean's attack meet it ripped the concrete from the ground and left a gash going right through a building. But he was pretty sure that building was already gotten to by the other heroes. If he were to try to run more of them might join into the fight but Sean is all he could handle and survive. Their attacks were instantaneous but Coronel knew he lacked speed compared to Sean. Every wave he sent from his swords would clash but would easily be diverted by his techniques. There power overall were completely matched and giving each other no opening they could only clash and send off the shock waves.

He jumped back and levitated higher up into the air and as he did he unleashed a barrage of waves from his swords and then sent off a combined wave in the form of a spinning x more than trying to hit him. He placed his arms across each other forming an x and putting his swords straight up on the opposite ends of the sides they were just on. The blades grew brighter and the air around him grew dense once again except at a faster pace since he could not have much of an opening on the guy down below. He drew in and compressed the space so fast that every few seconds a pulse would be sent from him. Hopefully they could at least clash with their most powerful attack; Coronel would love to see the epicness of the clash. He wrapped himself in a smaller ball and gripped the swords tighter. They were now very powerful but he also had to watch to see if the waves had hit or not to see if he had to stop charging. Now that he knew Sean's speed he had to keep aware.

Lucky he needed no air to stay alive otherwise his own power would kill him being so close to it especially since its right next to him that he holds in his hands. Just a good bit longer and he would be ready.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich February 27th 2013, 9:53 pm

(This topic is over. Coronel suffering serious injuries, but getting picked up by Elena with the jewel. As for the deaths of maybe 5 people the rest were safely guided from there homes because the heroes were really superb at what they do. Everyone else came out almost unscathed.)

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top