The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:38 am by Lazarus

» Bloodfang
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2024, 8:15 pm by Cynical_Aspie

» Designer/Mutilator
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 9:29 pm by Secret Santa

» The Chernobyl Anomalous Zone (AKA "The Zone")
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2024, 6:27 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2024, 7:28 pm by SicilianDragon

» Drake Delores
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2024, 3:18 pm by inquisitor

» Playing With Metal
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2024, 8:56 pm by ghost

» Motherboard
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2024, 2:25 am by WretchedRainbow

» When the Wind Goes
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2024, 12:19 pm by drazukeloski

» The Bingo Hall Incident
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 4:34 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Betwixt the veil of this world (Turo)
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 28th 2024, 2:26 pm by Seamus McAndrews

» Hero By Day
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2024, 10:00 am by ghost

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_vote_lcapMagic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_voting_barMagic of Jewelry (OPEN) I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Magic of Jewelry (OPEN)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) Empty Magic of Jewelry (OPEN)

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 2nd 2013, 10:27 pm

One of the biggest opportunities has been going on in a local mansion there is a job being offered to anyone able to comply with the head of the family to be able to protect a piece of ancient jewelry said to be one of the most magnificent pieces to be gazed upon. Its value comes to an estimate of one hundred million dollars and would be a big hurt to the family if they lost it. Being the number one piece in the family, they devoted thousands and up to millions to protect it from falling into the wrong hands. Come down today to offer up your help to protect this piece. I'm John Simmons channel 7 news. The television switch to a commercial and Coronel almost dropped his food from his plate. He almost started laughing to the thought that there were going to be so many people there trying to stop him. They were offering up quite a large sum of money trying to intimidate him from not coming. After he sent a hand crafted note to them saying they have little time to depart from it, they decided they could not let it go. Well this gives me a plan to take it even faster. I should just go up register to help them protect it and wait on the night I am suppose to come. Hehehe they will never see it coming he thought.

He got ready to go putting on some comfortable baggy black style blue jeans, a red under shirt, a long cut up black shirt, and a over jacket. He walked to the couch set down put on some black socks and some converse. Well I'm ready he said as he grabbed a secondary wallet with a fake drivers license and social. He left the hotel room and headed almost right down to the street straight to the doughnut shop on the corner. He went in and bought a dozen and took them with him to a city bus. The city bus was taking a lot of people to the mansion since it was so popularly aired on the television. He arrived as he saw spot lights, search lights, dogs, people relaxing getting a spot to watch the thing go down and people signing up to help or just get a greedy pay. He ran up to the desk and got in a small line. Next the guy yells and the he asked a few questions relating to the background of the people. He was finally called as he walked up the guy held out his hand and as he did Coronel placed his info in the guys hand. He read over the info and asked Coronel plenty of questions and after minutes finally gave him the job seeing that he was almost perfect for it.

Coronel received his things than begun walking around through the mansion. He came up to the metallic room that was connected to a couple of factory generators that only on the families command would be turned off. Truly and electric based room was no match for Coronel but it is something the lengths they would go through to protect it. He was given the job to wonder around the mansion waiting or looking out for the burglar. Truthfully he could get it right now while hardly any one was hear but then it would be no fun.... After several afters of waiting people flooded the grounds of the mansion equipped with legal based weapons or tools to beat someone with. And now it was time to go into action all he had to do is make his last round when the guards at the door went down for food and the guards on the first floor went up the the 3rd floor changing positions. It would give him a small time laps to break in and go through all the other unowned and small traps that waited.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 444
Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) Empty Re: Magic of Jewelry (OPEN)

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 2nd 2013, 10:55 pm

I think that I might be spending too much of my time in Los Angeles. My extended family ended up buying a summer house recently in Los Angeles, so I get to stay here very often. It is much better than New York, sometimes. I always loved the summer, it is a nice time to relax and get to meet new people. Unfortunately this luxury comes with a price. I had to get a summer job. I guess my family is worried that I might smoke pot or get into cars with strange men, or whatever. I'm not going to whine about it, though. The house is pretty amazing and I love being there, so it's a small price to pay to stay in this awesome city. The only problem was that I have no idea how I can possibly find a job that could suit me. Retail isn't really my thing, nor is food service.

Luckily that night, I was watching the news, something I really don't do after the New York Assault. As I watched, I saw an ad for a rich family offering protection for a jewel that has been in the family for a long time. I had no idea why the jewel was so special, but I figured that someone might want to steal it. The job was calling to me in more ways than one. My hero side and my "I need to get a job" side were screaming for this job. It was perfect. Before the day was over, I was busy handing in my application for the body guard position.

I was accepted, of course, due to my powers, but I hope my way of dressing didn't turn my employers off. I was dressed in pretty normal clothes, a red shirt, brown cargo shorts, and black sneakers. If there was someone stealing the jewel, I wanted them to know that I was coming for them and that they better watch their asses. I was sent on patrol, like most people of my power level. The work was pretty uneventful, until people started leaving and the area around the jewel was getting more and more deserted. I moved closer to the jewel as people deserted. Now I just waited around the area, waiting to see what happens, and if anything does, I can sneak up on them and deliver any justice that needs to be done. I dare anyone to try it. No one is getting in the way of this family's precious heriloom, that's like taking a memento that means a lot to someone. I guess my family issues are really influencing my view of this job, but whatever, if I catch a thief, the family won't have to worry about their jewel being snatched away from them anymore. I was here to make sure that no one would want to try to take it again.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Number of posts : 80
Job : Student, Clerk
Humor : Anything that isn't too immature.
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 3rd 2013, 12:07 pm

He was making his trip around up to the 3rd floor seeing that the people were leaving he decided to take action. He walked up to one of the body guards there and hit him in his neck butting him asleep. Being silent just for a little while is good. He went to the side of the room that had the necklace in it and used his power on the wall leaving a huge chunk on the floor and creating a giant hole to walk through. The defense system was not that great. Just the usual laser system and what not. Although the noise made quite a commotion he had to act fast. From were he was he used his power around the glass casing that protected the necklace and simply pulled it right out. After the glass was removed he rapidly used his ability again to float the necklace right to him. Haha piece of cake now all I have to do is leave and its all mine.

He shouted for the other body guards to hurry in. He ran to the door signalling people to come help. Hurry there's a giant hole in the wall come quick. I think he has escaped said Coronel trying to fool them in believing that he had already escaped. He had the necklace in a really secure pocket on the inside on his trench coat. The other guards ran in seeing the big hole and immediately dispatching over the radio to watch the perimeter for he could not escape that fast. He looked as people hurried to positions outside. You go outside with the others and keep watch. We need to catch this guy fast he demanded at Coronel.

Sorry I don't take orders from the likes of you anymore, PUSH he shouted sending a deadly wave cutting the people right in half and cutting the walls right down. The roof collapsed but did not come close to touching him. Other people ran into the door way seeing the debris and dead bodies filling the room. They also seen Coronel standing right in the middle giving off a creepy smile. You shouldn't have seen this he told the other guards. He used his power sending them flying through the wall falling out of the third floor landing on the concrete drive way. Ahh perfect now I can leave he said to himself as he walked into the hallway getting ready to jump down.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 3rd 2013, 10:23 pm

"I don't think so." I called out to the man who was ready to escape. "Isn't it funny that you are leaving the scene instead of helping the people who you just killed? I don't think so." I glared at the man angrily, I'm not letting him get away now. "You see, I took this job as well. I don't like it when I fail at jobs, nor do I like it when people steal stuff from a family. I have a soft spot for families, mainly because mine is dead." I stepped closer to him and got ready for an attack, but I am going to give him a chance, he at least deserves it. I made sure I was close enough to him so that his escape would fail if he tried anything and spoke to him again, this time as threatening as possible. I'll give you one last chance, you either give up the jewel and I'll walk away like nothing happened, or I stop you, with force." I'm definitely not evil, but if I could scare this guy into giving me back the jewel, then this will all be easier for me and I won't have to worry about people stealing this for a while. This is in a perfect world, but, maybe he will give it up, who knows?

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 3rd 2013, 10:39 pm

The coverage of a family that was paying a hefty price to guard their jewel had caught Jade's attention, and as much as she wanted to go over to check it out, she had a life to live. She had gone about the day, gone to work, come home, patrolled, and then finally decided to check on the jewel. It wasn't hard to find the place, since she wrote down the address earlier in the day. It only took one bus ride, then a cab, and she was there, and right in time too. As she stepped out onto the curb she heard a crash come from off property. That couldn't be good. Jade paid her fare and threw off clothing to reveal her costume underneath. She pulled on her goggles and waited. There was no good in rushing over the wall of what looks to be a highly secured estate. Maybe construction workers merely dropped something? Maybe one of the rich men broke something while they were playing with their expensive toys? A man fell through a hole in the building from the third floor and landed on the driveway with a sickening thud. Well, it definitely wasn't a botched construction job, but she still wasn't risking jumping onto someone else's property. What if they took her for an accomplice of the jewel thief? What if they thought SHE was the jewel thief? No, better safe than sorry. Shard backed up a safe distance so that she couldn't be seen from the gates of the estate and continued to observe. "I just wanted to see a jewel," She said to herself in an exasperated tone.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 3rd 2013, 11:04 pm

As he was ready to take his leave he smiled at the sound of the body hitting the concrete driveway. But he heard someone coming down the hallway. If it was him he would of at least snick up to him delivering a simple blow getting the upper hand. When the guy appeared out of the shadows of the distant hallway letting the moonlight hit him he could finally see. Wow he could of easily attacked Coronel without him knowing. The guy then went on blabbing about something of this family and the family of his being what ever but Coronel did not listen. He only looked at the guy seeing part of the roof speared through his abdomen. He chuckled under his breath and continued taking crap from this guy till he shut up. Well it seems like you just spoke about something but I'm in a rush and I have to get this back to my fellow boss.

With the jewel in his pocket he decided it would not be hard to dispose of one person much less 50 or more that was in the room behind him. He looked back at the mess and thought to do something inhumane to the people. He barely even said the word push and about 10 bodies come flying toward the guy in the hallway. More than likely it would scar him for life seeing freshly killed dead corpse laying over his body. Coronel laughed as the bodies got closer and closer. They were moving very fast but if he was experienced in fighting like Coronel was he'd be able to dodge. Coronel jumped out the giant hole falling down to the ground. Pull he said in the last instant as pieces of concrete lightly went up to his arm using them to grab and basically slip off and slow-en himself before hitting the ground. He stepped over the dead body seeing the blood run through the cracks. He swiped his hands in a wave and as he did the metal gate bent up and folded over making him a nice clear path back into the city. LET US SEE IF YOU CAN PREVENT ME FROM COMING OUT THIS WAY TOO! he shoughted to the guy still on the top floor. He laughed as he started walking while in front of him the people filled the streets in panic and sheer fear. All he knew is that no one got in the way no matter the cost and trust him their life to him was of little cost.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 3rd 2013, 11:32 pm

Dammit, I was actually hoping that he was going to make my life easier and give himself up. I suppose this isn't a perfect world after all. Luckily, this guy doesn't know what I am capable of, he really thought he could get away from me. I don't think so. He doesn't know about the fireball that I am throwing from the top floor at him, nor does he know of my other spells, but I will save that for later. I'm not going to let him get away. If he is going to escape from me, he will be bleeding and I will either be out cold or dead. No family is going to suffer under my watch, especially not from some thief that thinks that the steal was some easy gig.

I concentrated on my fireball, feeling the energy charging in my hands. Though he's out of the house, he's not too far away for my fireball. Luckily everyone is running away from him, no innocents in the way. I would say some stupid comment like I always do, but this guy really pissed me off and there was no one around to hear it anyway. I launched the fireball from my hands, but I didn't even take a moment to see if it hit. But I didn't need to, even if it didn't hit him, it did would do what I wanted it to do, anyway. I threw my shield spell on myself and jumped off of the building. As I landed three stories below, I hit the ground lightly and heard a crack that was the destruction of my shield. I was close enough to him now to hit him with my other spells and even to talk to him, but I wasn't concerned about that, I was more concerned about what my fireball did to the poor guy rather than actually saying something to him. Hopefully I didn't kill him, I wasn't intending to do it if I did.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 4th 2013, 12:05 am

A man jumped down from upstairs, levitated the rocks towards him, and used those as jumping stones. Clever. However shard knew that something was off, she could sense the jewel moving. It was moving away from the mansion, that much she could tell. The hum of the jewel was intensifying. Well, seeing as the telekinetic was the only one that had jumped from the building, conventional thinking would say that he was the culprit. Shard began thinking of her next actions, which would determine where she stood in the "super" world. Sure she was a crime stopper, but a lot of people stopped petty crime even the unsavory type. Should she act or not? She had no qualm in this, she shouldn't get involved... but... it would be the heroic thing to do.

She stepped forward as confidently and and calmly as she could. Shard opened her mouth to command him to stop, but then thought about it. If the hurler of the fire ball was throwing fire balls around, wouldn't they have already commanded him to stop? If he was stealing jewels, what made him want to stop now? It would be foolish to command him to stop at this point. It was merely retrieval from here on out. Well she could do that, hopefully. Shard placed a hand on the ground and with a rumble, spires of crystals shout out of the earth in a line heading towards the jewel thief. "In the name of all that is lawful, I command you to stop!" She shouted in the process because it sounded like a heroic thing to say.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 4th 2013, 12:45 am

As he ran outside the towards the gate not paying attention another person jumped out from no where and decided to do the heroic thing to do and stop him. He was running probably at regular running level for any human so to him it was not that fast. The girl put her hand on the ground and erupted long crystallize spikes from nowhere. Holy fuck he thought as he went to dodge by jumping to the side sliding on his back. Two of the shards got close enough that when he hit the ground they cut a small marking into his arm. When he was on his back he could see the mansion again seeing the person coming down and a fire ball that was in straight line on hitting him. He moved his hand directly at the fire ball sending it crashing back into the building.

He stood back up waving at the girls shard making a few of them break off. Hmm time to see how durable these things are, he said getting ready to throw them at the guy. Coronel really did not have time to speak for he was fighting two metas which appeared one conjures or manipulates crystals while the other one does the same with fire. Coronel place his hands on the ground pushing with a lot of his ability causing earth to be ripped out of the ground like big plates people in the movies he watched used to glide on. The giant pieces of earth headed straight for the two, and as it did it caused the ground to shake around them. This side of the mansion would easily be destroyed and if nothing was done on the other side the people who were the last to get up and leave would also be caught in the destructive debris.

As his ability neared the two people he jumped back a few feet so he could see both through peripheral vision and not having to turn his head back and forth to watch them attack. As he slid to a halt he looked up to see the damage his well skilled power caused. Thanks to his training his power was almost all down pact and thanks to this he could use it almost any way he seemed fit. He could only smile as he looked up.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 4th 2013, 11:28 am

I've seen a lot of shit in all of my time as a super, which wasn't really long, but that doesn't mean that I will go down that quickly. I was a little faster than the average human. As the man threw the large rock and the woman and myself, I ducked out of the way. The big rock would have probably killed me if I didn't dodge it. I wasn't so lucky about the other debris, as I jumped out of the way, I could feel it slice at my face and body. I would have also landed on my feet if the ground wasn't shaking. I wasn't so lucky with that, either. I landed awkwardly on my feet and the rumble caused me to topple onto the ground. I hit my shoulder first, but I couldn't control where I landed. I bounced and rolled onto my right side.

I quickly glanced at myself to see how much damage I took. My face was bleeding from one of the pieces of debris and my mouth was bleeding from the impact. My left leg was also cut from the debris, I could see it run down my leg slowly, since I had shorts on. My shoulder was sore, but it will probably end up being a bad bruise.

I quickly got up and looked around. I needed to get closer to him, he didn't seem as if he could take a punch. I started running at him, forget magic, I already wasted two spells and nothing got done. I need to try some hand to hand combat, let's see how he reacts to that. As I got closer to him, I prepared to punch him in the face and make him pay for taking the jewel, hopefully the woman who was helping me could use this as a way to get a nice hit on him, in case I fail.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 4th 2013, 1:20 pm

Quite honestly Shard had not foreseen her powers being used in that way. Of course, Jade you fool, she thought to herself, your powers act as potential weapon for yourself and your targets unless you destroy your projectiles the moment they miss their target, that or you rely on your allies to dodge. Shard rose both hands up in an X movement and two slabs of crystal rose out of the earth to form two thirds of a rectangular prism, absorbing the impact of the block of earth thrown at her, effectively protecting her from harm. She wasn't out of the water yet though, it seemed that the villain was intending to bring down the mansion and kill anyone inside of it. A quick look at her ally who was charging the telekinetic told her that he could handle things, or at least she hoped he would, saving lives was a lot more important that retrieving a piece of jewelry, especially if the owners of the jewel were dead.

Making her decision, Shard launched the halves of her barrier at the villain and ran towards the mansion, trying to think up of ways that she could help. She could try to encase the supporting beams with crystal to fortify them, however she didn't know where they were nor where it was broken. It would be useless if a lower portion had broken down, encasing the upper portion would merely stall the crumbling for a few seconds. She cursed the people who decided that they wanted a large house. Made it all the more difficult to save them. As Shard ran towards the husk of what was once a gate, she hoped that the combatant of the villain would be able to buy her enough time to rescue the rest of the people inside. Damn, she realized, I don't know how many people is inside, nor do I know where they are.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 4th 2013, 3:46 pm

As Coronel looked up to see his predecessors he was looking around seeing how to defeat them. What he didn't know is that the guy had already sprung in front of him swinging his fist towards Coronels face. As he braced himself for what he though would hurt. The guys fist made impact and instead of hurting Coronel almost didn't feel anything. He looked at the guy as if he was stupid. Why didn't he put force behind it or try and attack him with a more powerful attack. Although Coronel knows that he himself was durable but didn't think durable enough to take a hit from another meta human like that. True the shards that he fell on might have hurt him but this guys punch just was not all planned out he guessed.

He jumped away just in case it might be something he was planning just to launch off another attack. I hope that was not the best you had; I almost didn't feel it. Also don't be breaking things that I didn't do myself. Coronel smirked with a smile as if he accomplished something. Know what here let me try hitting you see if anything works. He laughed again as he held out his fist and some what cloaked his fist in condensed space. He plan on using this to do a connective hit that when his fist came close and the space around his fist connected it would push him with alto of strength on the one part Coronel would make impact with.

Coronel looked to see the other guy trying to prevent any destruction. If he only knew that if this fight went on like its going to he best be able to repair or stop a destructive blast strong enough to almost completely destroy a city block. Coronel started running looking at the distance between the guy in front of him and the girl seeing if he could aim it right that when he hit the guy he could knock him into the girl. He ran up to the guy at his full speed and rearing back his hand and swinging at the guy. Coronel should be right that if it hits him it should send him into her and then into the mansion. Coronel smiled as he got closer.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 5th 2013, 5:54 pm

I knew this would happen and I knew that he would try to hit me once I got too close. I realized that my attack would probably not hurt him that much. If I tried to hit him again, then maybe, but this time was not as effective. Regardless, he did what I wanted him to do. He didn't seem as smart as I thought of him to be. Never mess with a spell caster, we are rather scary. As he rushed forward, I could see his overconfident smile on his face. I called out to him before he got to me "I prefer if you didn't hit me, or see me, thank you." That's when the darkness covered our battlefield. I could see him perfectly, but he could not see me. Though I hated that demon with my whole heart and soul, he taught me a lot. At this point, I simply moved out of the way of his attack and watched him struggle to catch his balance as he missed.

This is where the fight turns towards my favor. I felt bad that I didn't decide to help the people in the building, but if I couldn't stop this guy, who knows who else he could've killed? I couldn't watch others get hurt, he already killed so many. I will thank her later, she really deserved more credit for saving the people, I will give her my cut of the money if we win, she deserved it more than I did and it wasn't like I needed it anymore. It was good that I missed his attack, I could've hit into that building, which would've been bad. I quickly went behind him and punched the ground. My favorite attack, my earth strike, was going for its next target and I know for sure that he had no time to react. Too bad my invisibility wore off after I punched the ground, but I suppose no spell is perfect. I saw the ground rise quickly from under him, I doubt he will miss this attack, he didn't even see me cast it. Soon, it will rise up from the ground at an alarming speed, hit him from underneath, and launch him into the air. I wonder if his powers can prevent him from falling back down to the ground. Let's see if he wants to steal from any family ever again after I'm done with him. No one messes with any family, no one, at least while I'm "alive" and kicking.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 6th 2013, 12:16 am

Shard was thankful for the blasted gates, that gave her more time than she would have had if she had to rip it open, not that it was any chore. She got up to the door and ripped it off its hinges with a diagonal piece of crystal which was shattered as soon as it outlived its usefulness. "Hello?" She called out once she was inside. "Is anyone here?" There was silence. Well of course there would be silence, it's a three storied house and unless she had a supersonic voice no one would hear her. Damned rich people, Shard thought as she rose on a pillar of crystal and landed on a fine velvet carpet. Wow, that is a really soft carpet, I wonder how much- A scream from somewhere on the second floor disrupted her thoughts, Right, priorities, Jade. Priorities. She raced down the hallway, and for once, she was glad that she wasn't a track runner because the moment she opened the door where the screams came from, she nearly flew over the edge. The entire room had given away and the floor was crumbling. Clutching onto a pipe was a woman dressed in a white bathrobe with red roses sewed along the hem. "Hang on, I'll get you!" Somehow.

With a grunt and a push of her palm, she created a horizontal pillar of crystal beneath the woman. She broke the base of the construct and levitated it and the woman on top of it to safety, albeit slowly as it was rather difficult to keep the construct balance with the woman on top of it, one of the major reasons why she did not fly around on her own crystals. "Get out," Shard gasped, having dropped to one knee. A loud cracking noise made her look up. "Now, preferably," She rose and dragged the woman along with her.

"My son!" The woman shouted.

"No time! This entire building is coming down around us, another moment and- stay close!" Shard formed a perfect rectangular prism around them just as the entire building collapsed around them.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 6th 2013, 6:12 pm

Coronel soon realized that the Earth around him was attacking him. The blackness that was blinding him a few seconds ago rose away as soon as the Earth strike was unleashed. If he was hit by that much power without any guard he would Shirley be wounded to the point were he could not fight for that day and he would not be able to take the magical necklace back to Elena. In the instant of being swept away by some random attack he silently said the word Pull out loud. He said it loud enough that the others would hear it. He spoke clearly so he did not slur his words. At that point when he said it the space around him ripped him out of harms way and shot him back over to the hole in the fence. But he actually slid past that point. He could not see the other person plus he was kind of intrigued by what he just went through. Hmmm? I'm guessing you do well at spell casting. Not even some of the most powerful people I have meet has 3 abilities of that strength. But I do say your power is well honed. Coronel said this congratulating the person for give him what little problem Coronel was being put through.

Coronel knew it was about to either get serious or just win and walk out with the diamond. He knew that he could not loose plus he would not allow it. Coronel put his hands out and said pull again. Two handles come falling from his sleeves into his hands. As soon as he grabbed them they were then extended into a sword by his power. One was black and the other was white. It was really good match for him. He swung one and it cut straight through the ground stooping at the end of his power limit. They were really nice so he keeps thinking. O k now I'm more than ready. Placing the swords in an x formation he drug the blade through the air creating a very thin wave that traveled splitting the ground like sword on play doh and cutting the few trees like butter It was headed right at the guy but the longer it went the wider it got. It was fast really fast but I t could be dodged but not with ease.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top