The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMagic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barMagic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapMagic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_voting_barMagic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Magic of Jewelry (OPEN)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magic of Jewelry (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Magic of Jewelry (OPEN)

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 6th 2013, 6:12 pm

Coronel soon realized that the Earth around him was attacking him. The blackness that was blinding him a few seconds ago rose away as soon as the Earth strike was unleashed. If he was hit by that much power without any guard he would Shirley be wounded to the point were he could not fight for that day and he would not be able to take the magical necklace back to Elena. In the instant of being swept away by some random attack he silently said the word Pull out loud. He said it loud enough that the others would hear it. He spoke clearly so he did not slur his words. At that point when he said it the space around him ripped him out of harms way and shot him back over to the hole in the fence. But he actually slid past that point. He could not see the other person plus he was kind of intrigued by what he just went through. Hmmm? I'm guessing you do well at spell casting. Not even some of the most powerful people I have meet has 3 abilities of that strength. But I do say your power is well honed. Coronel said this congratulating the person for give him what little problem Coronel was being put through.

Coronel knew it was about to either get serious or just win and walk out with the diamond. He knew that he could not loose plus he would not allow it. Coronel put his hands out and said pull again. Two handles come falling from his sleeves into his hands. As soon as he grabbed them they were then extended into a sword by his power. One was black and the other was white. It was really good match for him. He swung one and it cut straight through the ground stooping at the end of his power limit. They were really nice so he keeps thinking. O k now I'm more than ready. Placing the swords in an x formation he drug the blade through the air creating a very thin wave that traveled splitting the ground like sword on play doh and cutting the few trees like butter It was headed right at the guy but the longer it went the wider it got. It was fast really fast but I t could be dodged but not with ease.

The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2011-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 6th 2013, 10:53 pm

Note to self, never use magic against someone with telekinesis, ever. My most powerful spell was destroyed by him in a matter of seconds. This battle doesn't seem to be going in my favor. To make it even worse, there are invisible swords coming to cut me in half. Just great. I had to do something about these swords and I knew just the right thing to do. I prepared my spell and threw my hands forward. I felt the wind that was gathered in my hands let go and sent the blast of air forward. Not only does this spell throw back anyone who is the victim of it, but it can throw projectiles away as well.

The swords didn't have a chance, they were hit by the blast and did they best thing that could happen to them. They turned around. I watched as the lines cut through the ground away from me and towards the jewel thief in front of me. The lines were cutting through the ground like butter. Not only did the blades now head back towards the thief, but the wind blast kept going and it was now collecting debris as it went. The thief now had to deal with a triple whammy: the debris, the blades, and the wind. It was too perfect. He couldn't dodge all of them, unless he could split up his power into focusing multiple attacks at once. I just hope I can finish this quickly and help the one woman, it seemed like the building was falling to pieces, but I couldn't afford him to run off with the jewel, the police would go after him and kill even more.

I need to make sure I finish him, I was already a little injured, but nothing serious, so I could keep this battle going for a bit longer. I just need to damage him a little more to even the playing fields, he only seemed slightly injured in his arm from the gems of my ally. Hopefully I can injure him enough to make the battle turn towards my favor, maybe I don't need my most powerful spells to take him down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 80
Job : Student, Clerk
Humor : Anything that isn't too immature.
Registration date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 7th 2013, 12:20 am

Curses. What was once a beautiful three storied building filled to the brim with expensive tapestry and antique paintings was now a pile of debris that wrapped around the crystalline barrier which was the only thing that separated Shard and a hysterical woman from death. The prism was leaning oddly to one side as the second story floor had given out beneath them and the barrier had fallen atop of the two beneath, however it also landed on a particularly large beam, thus creating a opening. However this small shard of hope was very deceptive. It promised a route to safety, but upon further inspection, the path was covered in a myriad of beams and debris. Shard had to encase her hand in diamond and physically saw a way through, and even then the two women were reduced to crawling and climbing over various objects in their ways. Once free the woman began to dig furiously at the rest of the rubble, crying and calling out names and while Shard's heart went out to the woman, there were other things to tend to at the moment.

A look at the battle told her that the two metahumans battling had not gained ground on each other yet, however from the way that things were going, Shard was sure that another civilian casualty was just bound to happen. Slowly tearing herself away from the dust covered woman, Shard carefully made her way down the pile of debris, careful not to unsettle anymore of the ruins than she had to. Once close enough to ensure accuracy, Shard fired off several fragments of diamond at the gem-thief. She hoped that the notion of being outnumbered would help the metahuman flee the scene. True that whatever he had taken could be of significant value, however Shard would not allow material gains to endanger the lives of innocents. At the same time however, she could not make her plan seem too obvious, if she hesitated in the least the villain could easily do something drastic to ensure his escape. "Give up thief," Shard commanded, "you're outnumbered. You can't hope to escape."
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 7th 2013, 10:24 pm

Seeing that all this stuff was coming at him at once he seemed that it was fit to dodge it all. Plus it would be rather easily. Since his waves were as strong as his own attack and they were the only things cutting into the ground he decided to go under. He truly did not have any time to dig him self a hole but he was in luck because he already made his hole a while back when he threw the enormous chunks of earth out of the ground. The small boulders alone was enough to topple down a hole guiding like the one shard saved. He started to run away from the house but he also ran right for the destructive blast. How his weak power which was no where and he means of no small comparison. Even with his most powerful attack there was no way he was winning. As he was running he slid into the hole and as soon as all of himself was in the hole he shouted the word Pull and made the area around the hole condense so it would hold the attack.

As soon as the last of it was done he erupted from the smaller hole that he had condensed around his body. He looked at the blast and as he did he seen little shards caught up in the forcible wave. No no you two one of you must die or leave before we continue this match. Out in the heard of people that were almost all gone someone happened to leave a child, a baby boy, who was perfect for negotiating. He also caught glimpse of the lady Shard was trying to save. While using the ability he kept both sword pushed against his hands so they would not fall, but then both the girl and the small child violently sprung to his side slowing down and stopping next to him without harm. He then grasped his swords and commanded the two to shut their traps and for persuasion he held the swords at their neck.

Both of them immediately shut up like he requested. So what is it let me walk for now until some how you are able to find a dead man who does not exists, or I kill these two, destroy the buildings around here and kill thousands along with your lives as well.The swords in his hands moved closer to both of the twos necks and started dripping a light amount of blood. Most likely they did not feel it because the cut was way to smooth by his sword thanks to his power boosting it, He looked over at both of them and waited for a response.....

(((OOC: Even though you used one level 8 ability to turn a complete level 10 around and send it back to me. Ill over look it but remember that you only have 8's and i have a 10 in power. Now using the powers together would be more understandable. If you stop thanks if not o well i will just have the topic stopped until changes are made. Please take the understanding of our strength and try to work with shard too.)))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Job : unown
Humor : Donuts and Donut holes? Are you trying to suggest something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 7th 2013, 11:25 pm

(((OOC: Sorry, forgot that you had a 10 ability. This is my first RPG that I ever joined, so I sometimes mess up the rules, I will remember for next time. I'm glad you chose to dodge it, if it would have actually damaged your character, I would have changed it. My bad.)))

I looked in horror as I realized what was happening. Hostages. Dammit! I knew it would come to this; these villains were really smart, I can't argue that. I had three options in front of me. I could try to stop the thief from killing the two of them, which could end in a disaster, I could give up, or I could shield one and let the other die. I had to choose now. I chose to give up. I am either letting a family lose a child, or a mother/sister/aunt/whatever she was. Enough families have been devastated today with the people he has murdered. I can't let any more happen. I rose up my hands in a surrendering way. I had to save them. How could I call myself a hero if I would let them die?

*Sigh* "Okay, you win. I will let them go. Take the artifact to whomever you were going to give it to. It isn't worth the extra deaths to make a family happy. Just please promise me that if you leave with the necklace, you won't hurt anyone on your way to your client, or whomever you are going to give it to."

I lost a lot of things in my life, my life being one of them. But this hurt the worst. If the mysterious ally and I had teamed up, then we would have been able to take him out, but at what cost? More people would have died and we could have still lost. This guy was simply too powerful for me to fight on my own. I felt sick to my stomach. I had no idea what my ally was doing in this situation, but I sure hoped that she wouldn't do anything to kill these innocents. Maybe she might even have an idea to work together? I didn't know, but I hope she doesn't try anything too drastic. I looked at the panicked face on the woman. She looked like she was about to be in tears, I wouldn't be surprised. The baby was quiet; he looked as if nothing bad was happening, like everything was okay. That was what hurt the most. Could I let this poor, defenseless baby die? No, I couldn't. I felt so weak and powerless. I hated this feeling, it sucked.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 7th 2013, 11:55 pm

Well he's falling for the plan, however the hostages were an unexpected change, but it wasn't anything too drastic for Shard. She relaxed, her fighting stance gave away and the remaining crystal on her arm reduced to minerals and danced away into the slightest of breezes that caressed her olive skin. Hazel eyes addressed the scene, her face devoid of emotions as her mind worked out a solution. What would she do now? She could comply with his request, but if her years of crime fighting taught her anything, it was that villains tended not to follow through on promises. Heroes too for that matter. Honorable individuals in the meta world were far and few in-between, could Shard trust that this man was one of them? Of course not, he was holding an innocent woman and child hostage. What honorable man would do that?

"Quite bold claims from a man who wants to get out quickly with his stolen item," Shard called to the gem-thief. She started walking, her boots crunching in the gravel from the destruction of the mansion as she calmly made her way to the side of her unnamed ally. "You threaten to kill these two or level the entire city, yet I cannot see how either will work out for you. Kill these two, and I assure you that my companion and I will not relent until one of us dies- however in that circumstance, you threaten to destroy this entire neighborhood do you not?" A calm and collected gaze turns on the thief. "But if you attempt that, you will draw the attention of those more powerful than either of us combined who will surely come to investigate this act of rampant destruction and carnage. In fact, it will only be a matter of time before heroic reinforcements arrive, can you take on three of us? Four? Maybe even five." The oriental woman gave a forlorn sigh while crossing her arms and looks to the ground, shaking her head slightly as she does so. "Quite the dilemma we face, won't you say? We can't let you leave with the gem, you won't leave without it, you wanting to massacre people, us willing to throw down our lives if you do." Her hazel eyes return to the man with the hostages. " Tell you what though. We're willing to compromise. You leave without touching another hair on anyone's head and the gem is yours, simple as that."
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 9th 2013, 3:09 am

Hahaha, in all my years of living I am way to honest with my words. I did say I would let them live if I walked and I would spare your lives and anyone else I said I would go out on a stroll to kill. But there is one problem is that you girl have the face of a liar. I have lived too long not to be fooled and you would have to be that fucking smart to confuse me. And truthfully I don't mind a fight with a lot more people. Let them dare get in my way and they too will be killed.

He said this knowing that once he walk off knowing someone who has caused this much damage and life killing in one day they would try to get the edge on him after they checked on everyone. The next thing he thought was merciless and would send the two into panic. He knew they would easily jump to the next move in his plan, but he was just making it up as he went along. He moved the swords away from their neck. His power lifted from the swords and they retracted back into their selves. He then turned around and started to walk off getting the distance in his head that it would take. He stopped in place and turned around. He began running back towards the two hostages and shouted the word PUSH as loud as he could. And in that instance both of the people were sent flying through the air at a very fast speed, but he meant it to were they could at least catch them. He sent them far enough in the hopes of them turning their backs.

As the two flew over the heroes screaming their lungs out his swords immediately extending back out in a second and he unleashed a surprise attack that should hit them before they are able to put the people down. It too was in the shape of an x but this one would more than likely hit unless he judged wrong of the distance. The waves flew fast through the air halving the drive way in its path and continued to go right for them with intense speed. After the waves were sent flying he started to run at the probably gaining half distance as soon as the wave would hit. And now it was time for them to die. The guy seemed as if he knew that Coronel would do if they both didn't comply and thanks to the looks on one persons face he was now in acting what he promised earlier.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 9th 2013, 4:44 pm

"Shit..." It was all I could mutter before I had to act. I figured that my ally had a plan, but she might have had a confident look on her face, I don't know. Can I blame her for trying to outsmart him, of course not. The problem was, this ass is not only trying to kill the hostages, but he is trying to kill us as well! Dammit. I need to act fast. Out of the three of us, I could save 3, but not four. I could save the two of us easily from this, but I could only save one of the hostages. My shield was ready to be cast again. But I need to do this is one motion, one spell right after the other. I turned to my ally and grabbed her. I punched the ground and away into the air we went. Yes, I used my own spell against my self. I made sure that she wasn't the one who got hurt. The earth struck into my back as it launched us into the air.

We were safe, but the tougher decision was to be made. If she couldn't save the other one, then one had to die. It was either the little boy or the woman... I made my decision quickly. I cast my shield on the boy, any damage that would come to him would be null, for now. Of course, I would have to wait for the shield to recharge, it would be to late. I didn't want to make a decision like this. It was either having a son die or a mother die. I had to choose the son. Maybe he would end up like me, without parents, but at least he won't die! The two of us landed on the ground, me underneath my ally. The wind was knocked out of me and my back would probably be bruised for weeks. I few of my ribs are probably broken. I saw the line of swords pass us up. We are safe, for now, but we still have to deal with the woman and the thief.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 9th 2013, 7:11 pm

A flicker of anger moved across Shard's face as the villain turned back around to engage them. She had hoped that he would leave with his jewel so that other, much more experienced heroes, could track him down later and reclaim stolen materials. Instead he chose to face them, and while others could show up to support them, she feared for the innocents around. We can try to draw him to a less populated area- but who is to say that he will follow us? Shard wasted no more time and turned around to slam her palm into the ground, creating a series of crystals to erupt from the ground. the final and largest formation was diagonally slanted, and when the woman landed on it, she would slide out of the way of harm. Just then she felt her ally grab her and the next thing she knew was that she was being launched into the air. What in the name of- Looking beneath them, Shard realized that the villain had sent out an attack while her back was turned. She cursed herself for being so reckless. A decoy, of course. If she hadn't been so entranced in trying to save the woman she would've seen it coming- and as much as she hated to admit it, if it weren't for her ally, she would've been dead.

When they landed, Shard made note to thank her ally for saving her, and for cushioning her fall. And though she was a bit dazed from impact, she still had enough wits left in her to defend her and her ally from the incoming enemy. With a sweep of her leg a series of spikes shot out of the ground at such an angle that their enemy would impale himself upon if he continued his course. "If you know anyone, I think it's time to call them," She said nonchalantly as she rolled off of the boy. The important thing to do now was to clear the area of civilians, and a quick scan around would show that many had already took flight in fear, however there were those who took to their houses, hoping that they would be safe from the fighting in there. Naive fools. But who could blame them? Home was supposed to be safe.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 9th 2013, 8:32 pm

Coronel crouched on one knee and held out his hand. As he did the Earth erupted and destroyed the incoming crystals. Now that he knew their attacks and he was aware of how they worked he would not let them hit him with ease. With them destroyed and most people out of the way he decided to give it a big one. He held out his hands white blade pointing left and the black blade pointed right. A fierce wind picked up that lead to the end were Coronel's hands were placed. He was giving full concentration to this attack. Being able to dodge the attack rate from the distance they were from him was under 3%. It was a good attack for a multiple of people. As he condensed a strong amount of force into a ball he also partially threw up a condensed barrier around his back so no one got any wise ideas.

His other knee hit the ground and he started to sweat. Now if they are even able to dodge say goodbye to the mansion and part of the blocks buildings. Number of people inside was probably a lot. Sure they had time to save a good many of lives, but once released they would not have save enough. The space or air all around them was getting thick and to mere mortals they would probably loose oxygen. And die were they stood, but lucky for them no one was around this time because the two humans were smart enough to run. But truthfully were they far enough. It was not the boy's and the woman's lucky day nor was it the heroes who tried to save the families. And so far it will include the families in the building. One has abandonment issues, or parents being dead, but the other was just trying to help. They were smart but if only a little bit more.

He gained ground again placing both feet on the ground. He felt how hard it was to hold the sphere in his hands. He was deeply straining but would feel better when the strain was over. He was desperately ready to let it go at anytime, but he would at least give them time to run until it was done powering up and given the time it was almost ready to fire. He held out his arms pointed in the direction he wanted it to fire. Since it was compressed so tightly he figure when he let it go it would probably grow as wide as it could making the wave bigger and more destructive. Hope you can escape because who knows one day I would like to fight again. He laughed as the end was near.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion January 9th 2013, 11:38 pm

There are many reasons why Aaron hale the head of the illustrious Hale family would find himself in tthe city of Fallen Angels and most of your guesses would be right,him and Sean had important business that had to be attended to. It was partially because he had to keep an eye upon the Casters and also because Sean wanted to go as he said clubbing which meant strange men that he would insist upon sharing with him and that never ended well really. Sean sat next to him in one of his favorite limos,Max having gone off to do whatever it was that the souless man did in his spare time. Aaron did not make it his business to stalk him but the tracking spell placed upon him was enough to insure that he would be found if he were to disappear or if he needed to be saved from a crisis.

Sean was sipping upon the expensive as hell wine while he leaned back and hummed to himself some sort of tune,probably from one of his favorite rocks songs that he blared within their bedroom to wake him up;as well as piss him off many times. A small screen hung down from the roof that played the news that was speaking of some sort of robbery and that alone caught Sean's attention and made him want to leap into action without a moments hesitation and with his speed that was all too possible. Instead though he was here with Aaron driving around Los Angeles until they found some sort of exhibit in which he planned to buy this priceless antique thing from some family that he didn't even know.”You sure I have to come with you?' Sean asked annoyed by this whole thing that he was dragged into.

”If you want to go out clubbing or whatever it is you do when I let you out of my sight;yes you have to.” Aaron said simply as if he were speaking to a child,which only annoyed Sean even more. He finished the small glass of crimson liquid and let his gaze drift out of the window as the limo pulled up tot he place they were to stop at,except that it was a large pile of ruins. Aaron raised a blonde eyebrow at this and promptly stepped out of the car as Sean did so as well,though pleased by the prospect of something interesting happening. The house belonged to a minor family but a wealthy one at that,something that was not likely to go down within the times without a lot of bullshit behind its destruction. That was when he heard the sound of screaming,though Sean was the first one to move to react to that potential danger.

The oxygen began to grow slightly thin but nothing that either could not handle,though Aaron could fee light headed. A flux of immense power came from one direction and Sean moved at an amazing speed,his body like a blur as Aaron tried to keep up with his inhuman speed. His eyes caught a glimpse of what seemed like two people fighting against a strange silver haired man,one was Max and the other a female that he did not see before. He heard Aaron shout behind him as his katana was thrown to him,the silver blade lashing through the air as he gripped the handle with relish as his energy coursed through it. This was his ultimate weapons and with it he would help the rather attractive Max and this strange girl,seeming to appear in front of them within a few seconds,noticing that they seemed rather tired themselves and that signaled something negative. The silver haired man was charging a powerful attack and Sean was not sure if he could block something that powerful on a moments notice. Ho9lding his blade in a practiced stance he looked the villain dead in the eyes with a smirk upon his lips. ”Well Max,what have you gotten yourself into?” he said with his usual teasing tone,Aaron catching up to him as he noticed remnants of crystal littering the field.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 15th 2013, 6:19 am

((OOC: Sorry for the long delay in posting, between work and school, I haven't had time to post, I will be better this time around.))

"Aaron? I'm glad to see you, but what the hell are you doing here?" I shouted out Aaron. I could see Sean in the background as well. Were they here for a purpose, or do they have some way of letting them know that I was in danger? Regardless, it was pretty awesome. I just hoped that he wouldn't get hurt while trying to deal with this guy. He was pretty powerful, but with the four of us, maybe be had a chance? I wasn't the most confident, not because I didn't think that Aaron or any of my other allies couldn't do it, but because I don't think I would be able to do anything myself. I've never been so nervous, yet happy to see them enter the fray. Yeah, the fact that the air was thin and that I was eventually going to die if I didn't do anything was an issue, but now the odds are even more in my favor. I need to stop this guy quickly, so he doesn't kill all of us.

I was quickly thinking of the spell to use, but they are all based off of oxygen. Fire wouldn't burn so nicely, nor would my wind blast be effective at all. My earth strike was still recharging, so there was no hope in that. It seemed as if anything that I would do would not be effective against this ball of energy. If I was to hit it, it would probably explode, or something of the like. I suppose I didn't have a choice. He was going to release the attack anyway, destruction will happen no matter what. It might even be worse as the time passed. Since he was so concentrated on his charge, I chose to act.

"Everyone, get out of here! Let me take him, I'll be fine, just go!" I shouted towards Aaron, Sean, and my mysterious ally. This attack was taking all of his strength to do, so if I could hit him one last time, then I might knock him out. I ran towards him and got ready to punch him again. I was aiming for his stupid face, I was hoping to leave a mark. Maybe this will all end and the jewel would not fall into the wrong hands, maybe it will, maybe it won't. I have a chance to do something, so I might as well take it.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by AmusedGlint January 15th 2013, 7:25 pm

((Yay, Max is back. *calls off the blood hounds*))

The boy was an idiot as much as he was brave. Jade slammed her sweaty palm into the ground to erect two dirty crystals that would form an X shape in front of "Max", which was meant to prevent him from running headlong to his death. From previous experience, the boy's punch did nothing at all to this villain- it would be foolhardy to try again after he had sustained injuries. That was enough of that however, these two men seem like they knew her ally, and the three of them were more than capable of holding their own against one villain, even with her ally's injured state. Jade took a large breath and placed both hand onto the ground, she drew on her strength and created a diagonal pillar beneath her, that would lift her her into the street and away from the fight. At the moment she needed to deal with civilians, and even though she had used up quite a bit of her strength, she would still have enough to keep a majority of them safe... hopefully.

Tired and a bit sore, Shard sauntered over to the nearest door of the large houses in the nearby vicinity and banged on the fine oaken door. Without waiting for a response, she shattered the expensive decor and stormed inside while mustering the most authoritative voice she could.

"The Collective Regiment Against Powers suggest that you leave your home immediately," Shard commanded as the stout owner of the household descended the hardwood stairs in a huff, his pudgy cheeks rose red with the effort of climbing down the flight. She took him by the arm and marched him out (which honestly took quite a bit of effort on her part). "We have a rendezvous center constructed south." A finger in the general direction and a quick snap from Jade made the man start immediately, despite his protests. She took a look back at the battle, and moved on to the next house, silently cursing these well-to-do folks for their unnecessarily large yards. House after house, she went, dragging families and people out and setting them on their way. Breaking and entering may make her look like an enemy, it may even increase anti-meta human behavior, but if it saved their life, their scorn would be worth the effort.

When she came upon the fifth house in the row, Jade was already short of breath, and she was sure she had stumbled on her words some. There has got to be a better way to go about this, she sighed inwardly as she broke down yet another door and began her tirade anew.
AmusedGlint
AmusedGlint
Post Mate
Post Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by The Perfect Sandwich January 15th 2013, 9:57 pm

As Coronel's forcible ball formed in his hands he was feeling really weak but when he let it go it would be all better. He could see around him things looking grey, but as he did he seen the guy named Max running at him he knew that if he got any closer he would send the blast of force at him and he would not be able to escape. As he was ready to fire constructs of Shards power formed an X stopping Max to basically tell him to stop before he was killed off. He looked around and seen two other people. One looked as if he was familiar, actually very familiar. As he looked at him he was able to make out his face and then he knew. Damn its Sean. What the fuck is he doing here; he thought to himself as he continued charging.

As they stood there in the open he placed his hand up and as he did both of the swords fell down and hit the ground as it did they retracted back into the hilts. He was using a lot of power so other remaining powers of his were canceled. The power immediately became undense and the energy around them was trapped in the small compacted ball Coronel was holding. He threw the ball in the path of all of them and since it was compacted it started stretching out at a very fast rate. It roared towards them at a very fast rate.

As it went along its path it pulled every surrounding thing towards it. The giant ball would pull a lot of things with it to make the damage that much more destructive. Now all it had to do was connect and the destructive force would erupt into a giant pushing explosion blowing everything around it away.

Coronel's Advancements
The Perfect Sandwich
The Perfect Sandwich
Posting Master
Posting Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyperion January 15th 2013, 11:11 pm

'Honestly I had business here but it just so happens the place I was to do this business is now in ruins.” He said plainly with annoyance plain in his voice. ”And to see one of Elena's fools here is even worst.” He mentally noted to himself twisting his pale pink lips into an annoyed curl as the man seemed to be preparing a powerful attack that not even his most powerful spell could hope to stop. Sean would prove himself useful in the face of this man though,seeing as he was a monster as well as this guy and he was fast enough to make a proper counter attack within a small while if he really needed to.

”I would not suggest getting between Sean and that man,I cannot guarantee Sean not killing you by mistake. I'm sure he cane take him on his own with little difficulty and doesn't need people codling him.” Sean unsheathed the sapphire colored blade as it gleamed within the sunlight that fell upon it, as well as glowed with its radiant magical energy. He was already preparing the attack by the time the energy began condensing and moisture had begun to condense all around his blade in a torrent. Jade was making a hasty retreat it seemed with Max and left Aaron along with Sean to fight this man. The attack seemed to be pulling everything into it like a center of gravity seeming to form in an instant and coming at them with an immense amount of force that Sean knew would be incredibly difficult to stop even with his power unless he used his head.

”Cleave it in half and the wreckage will miss us.” Aarons mental voice reached out to Sean's mind as he readied his weapon with superhuman speed.

”I suggest you step back babe.” He joked swinging the blade in an overhead motion as a lightning quick slash of water shot through the air towards the mass of debris heading towards them as fast as it was moving. The attack was far too fast for anyone without the proper reflexes to properly dodge but then again there was nothing to dodge,only a large mass to slice through or at least slow down long enough that it would lessen the destructive potential. In a moment they clashed and then a shock wave seemed to spread out as the attack bit deeply into the mass launched at them and some of it flew out. More water seemed to form as it joined with the powerful attack as well as coming from all of the plants around them,turning them into dead husks of what they used to be. Their power was matched and that only gave him cause for interest,he was excited to meet someone that would give him an adequate challenge.

”I'll leave him to you Sean. I'll make sure Max and the girl are alright and heal up what I can.” Aaron said as he made his way to the houses that the two had ran through,mostly confused by their choice in action but chose not to really question it at the moment. Behind him the mass of debris broke apart as dust rained from the sky and formed a cloud suffusing through the air. This was his chance to let lose and he would do so with gusto. In a burst of speed he rushed forward through the dust as debris rained from the sky,skillfully dancing around anything that would prove to hinder him. With a quick movement he would aim a slash towards the mans midsection.

Shael Atterrius
Hyperion
Hyperion
Posting Master
Posting Master

Number of posts : 417
Registration date : 2011-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Ahlberg Hale January 16th 2013, 9:58 pm

I followed my mysterious ally into her new goal. To get as many people out of here as possible. It was pretty obvious that Sean and Aaron were taking care of the thief, so my ally and I could take care of evacuations. I called out to my ally, "They're with me, so we can take care of the evacuations without worry." It seemed as if she really didn't care whether it came at a cost to her safety or not, she was already running into houses and dragging the poor unsuspecting people out of their cozy lives. I chose to help her, but to make this more efficient, I ran to other houses in the other direction.

I barged into the houses easily. Luckily my skills in fighting helped me out with knocking down the doors. Was this illegal? Hell no. Was it smart? Possibly. Was it the right thing to do? Of course. The first house was the hardest. I had no idea how to even get the people out of their houses. My spells would probably kill them, so that wasn't the best plan. Then again, doing this wasn't the best way to make people safe, either. But whatever. The first house's residents thought I was going to murder them. They screamed and shouted at me to get out. So I had to tell it how it was. "How about you shut the hell up before you all die," I shouted. I don't give a shit if you think that I am a murderer or a burglar, but I'm not the threat here. The real threat is charging up a bomb, basically and will probably kill us all if you don't get out now. I'll give you a few seconds, if you don't start leaving in five seconds, I'll make you leave."

If I was a super hero, then I would not be the face of justice. At least they won't die. The family left before I could even count down. I told them of the rendezvous point that my ally told me to send them to. They didn't question, they just went, probably because they thought I was going to kill them, too. I would never kill them, but apparently they didn't think so. I think the fat man, maybe the father, was crying as he ran out. I honestly couldn't blame him. I mean, teenagers are scary. I would know, I'm one of them, they are vicious. This probably isn't the greatest time to go back into my high school days. I AM threatening people in order to save them, after all. I was very glad that I had so much training from the demon, I could probably keep this up for a little while, even while bleeding and having some broken bones. So I continued to run house to house, threatening and saving people while Aaron and Sean were hopefully taking care of the thief. I still don't know why the showed up, but I guess questions can be saved for later.

Max's Profile

Max's Power Grid

Spoiler:

Max's Theme Song
Max's Battle Theme
Max Ahlberg Hale
Max Ahlberg Hale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top