The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Most Dangerous Game
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 8:00 pm by ghost

» A Demon In The City of Angels
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2024, 6:24 pm by Lazarus

» Denver's Demons
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2024, 3:02 am by Seamus McAndrews

» The Deal and The Hit
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Morgan D'fae
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Lazarus
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_voting_barEnter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
ghost
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEnter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_voting_barEnter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Enter The Gut (open, for now)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enter The Gut (open, for now)

Post by The Plexus December 10th 2012, 10:12 am

((The Gut isn't a human in any way other than that he is humanoid. I don't think you're tranquilizer arrows will have the desired effect as his blood and body is made up of different genetic material to say a mammal. However it is likely it'd have some kind of effect on him. Just not the desired one. To be fair though he's not going to break out of that net so there's no need to worry.))

The bastard of a human had fired and arrow into his abdomen. He could feel the needle injecting a serum into his body. Instantly The Gut could feel a change in his mental state. He became woozy, and a little jovial. His vision became blurry and a turn of the head made his brain swim. The effects of this drug were proving to be quite enjoyable to The Plexus. He began to laugh uncontrollably as Azrael lept high into the air and thrust his hands through the throats of two city guards. Azrael had asked him a question. It had taken Plexus a few moments to digest it.

"There is something you should know about ME oh great Azrael. I do not consider this any kind of defeat. FOR YOU SEE! The Gut is a curious creature, I would like to know what this man shall do with me once I am captured." He tried to stand but as he did so was shocked suddenly and thrown down into a prone sitting position. He giggled. The shock was unexpected, but welcome. "Hohoho, oh you vibrant hero, you are tricky." He wagged a finger that was not even in the direction of whom he intended his comment. "In truth however I had not expected the would be hero to be so tricky! In my experience projectile weapons of this nature have not had the capability to become snares. However the turn of events are quite amusing to me. I should like to see how they progress." He hiccuped, and sat with a glazed half smile on his face. An expression hidden by the darkness that enveloped his visage.

The Plexus

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2012-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger December 11th 2012, 5:55 pm

Ranger was in a pickle, and he knew it, as much as he didn’t want to admit it he knew it was true. The man was fast, and no matter how much faster Ranger was or how excellent is archery was it seemed firing off his arrows at around 250 miles an hour just couldn’t cut it. He cringed watching the exploding arrow slam into a building behind where the white haired man had been standing trapping a civilian inside. Things were not at all going his way, he would have to move in quick jab a tranquilizer arrow and get out of there again if this was going to work. It was times like these when he still wished he could turn invisible. So, loading a snare arrow he raced off at speeds close to five hundred miles an hour.

In such short distance to about three feet in front of the man but still ten feet away, next to a tree, he fired off the snare arrow yet not aiming for the man himself, no this was aimed for the tree congenitally across from where he was standing. He quickly moved back a bit and fired off a second snare arrow at a cop car then tied that end to the same tree, making it so that the white hared villain couldn’t move three feet in front or behind him without having to jump or step over the snares. When done with this he unloaded an electric net arrow and fired it off at the man again, he knew the arrow wasn’t going to hit its target but it wasn’t truly intended to. As soon as it was fired off Ranger moved his compound bow onto his back and switched a tranquilizer arrow into his hand taking off behind the net arrow.

When he got close enough he swung his fist with the tranquilizer arrow at the man’s center mass before jumping up over the snare arrow and out of the way. He may be a better Archer than most the people on the planet but that didn’t mean he wasn’t a skilled fighter, quite the opposite actually. He had trained himself, and even trained with the rest of the Phantoms for some time. Jumping over the snare wire he barrel rolled backwards to move away from any attack the man could send out and flashed a grin. He knew this was going to be good and he was ready for it, close range meant he had a slight disadvantage because of his human strength but with his speed and fighting skills he was pretty sure he could move around anything and everything this man was going to send his way.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Brorschach December 12th 2012, 1:32 pm

Azrael watched as the man zipped to and fro like some sort of deranged rabbit, never holding still for more than an instant, as though he were afraid that if he stopped moving, he might drop dead. While it proved to be entertaining at first, it quickly got irritating. This wasn't combat with a warrior, this was like fighting a gnat. It never actually did damage, simply bit enough to be an irritant. That's what this man was, an over sized gnat that believed itself a warrior. Azrael watched as he fired the snare arrows, attempting to trap him. He saw as the man fired yet another electric net and charged him. Likely it was another tranquilizer in his hands but Azrael didn't care.
It wouldn't do him any good. Chucking one of his meatshields forward, the net wrapped around it and flopped to the ground, its charge being wasted on a dead man. Then the ninja-wannabe was upon him. Azrael shifted slightly, allowing the tranquilizer arrow the man held to plow into his shield, the man's eyes growing wide before he succumbed to the toxin within. A shame he wouldn't be around to experience his own death. Smiling, Azrael flipped backwards, landing outside the snare's confines. He chuckled and began to speak, only to be cut off by a splitting pain in his skull. No, not now! Not now!

"Enough Azrael! Stop this now!" the combined voices of the other five echoed throughout his mind. That worm Isaac had somehow managed to convince them to push him back down into his mental prison. How long had they been plotting? Since his release most likely. What had they promised Simon? What had they promised NOLAN. He didn't know and he didn't care as he tried to drown out the torrential stream of thoughts that were blazing through his mind like an inferno.

"Shut up, I will not be subdued by the likes of you!" he yelled aloud. He had to, he couldn't hear himself think over the other's constant sound.

"It hurts, they won't shut up, can't think, so much pain, shut up, shut up, shut up!" He called, gripping his head, his eyes flashing through the six hues until they finally landed on their default hazel.

His hair began to grow and darken, changing from the short, white crew cut to a longer brown mop, the darker skin changing in tone as the jawline filled out. Isaac was in control.

Looking down at his suit he sighed and put his hand in his palm.

"God dammit, it's covered in blood" he said exasperated. Looking over he noticed the man whom Azrael had been fighting. Normally he might have apologized but right now he was too tired to get into it. Instead he gave the man a thumbs up and spoke.

"Diggin the suit" Isaac said flippantly as he walked away. Today was just not his day.

((exiting topic))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I.N.S.A.N.E.
Spoiler:

Blackwing
Spoiler:

Blame Jack

"A man who barely maintains an armistice with himself has no business poking about in a foreign soul"
Brorschach
Brorschach
Posting Apprentice
Posting Apprentice

Warnings : Banned
Number of posts : 293
Job : PsYcHoTiC bAtMaN
Humor : THE MAYOR'S FRIENDSHIP IS A UNIVERSAL CONSTANT
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by The Plexus December 18th 2012, 6:28 pm

Gut, still inebriated by the tranquilizer arrow sat on the ground motionless. He simply looked into the floor dazed. "What is this reality? Have I made it to Earth or have I been cheated?"

Spoiler:
The Plexus
The Plexus

Job : Disemboweler
Humor : psychotic to say the least

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ranger December 22nd 2012, 12:40 pm

Ranger notched his bow and aimed a close range shot at the gold eyed man only to hesitate as he yelled out and yelled something about the voices. He rolled his eyes and sighed, so the guy wasn’t just strong and fast he was also crazy, great. Then Ranger saw something in front of his eyes he never really expected to see. First the eyes changed, and then the hair color began to darken and get longer, skin becoming a different shade of tan and his jaw line chiseling out. When the man finally spoke again his voice was also different and seemingly a lot calmer than what it was before. ‘Digging the Suit’ was all he said before the man stood up and walked off. It left Ranger in shock, dumbfounded as he watched the new man walk away as if nothing happened.

He shook his head and walked over to the cops, picking them up and running them over o the ambulance and making sure everyone else was alright. This certainly had been one of the oddest days of his ‘hero career’ because never had he fought someone who had an obvious multiple personality disorder. After making sure the cops and people caught up in this mess are all okay he hears a voice speak up amongst the ground and raises an eyebrow rushing over to it. Looking down at his electric net arrow he stifles a laugh having forgotten all about the odd faced man. “You made it to earth little man, but you don’t get to do whatever you want when you want.” He reached down and picked up the net containing the man and lugged him over to the cops.

Once there he dropped the man in the car before turning and taking off at full speed, his work there was done. It may not have ended how he wanted it to but end it did, and now he had to go home and shower. He had to go shower because one of the people at his office had set him up on a blind date with some chick he knew nothing about. He wasn’t sure why he was going but perhaps it was because he had decided it was time to move on with his life. If he was able to dawn the hood again then maybe, just maybe, it was time to look the other way and continue on with the rest of his life as well.

((Exit Ranger))

The Ranger
The Ranger's Stuff
Enter The Gut (open, for now) - Page 2 TheRangerFinishedResize-1
The Ranger
The Ranger
Mega Poster!
Mega Poster!

Number of posts : 535
Job : Lawyer in training
Registration date : 2011-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by The Plexus December 23rd 2012, 3:39 am

It was a good few hours before Plexus came to his senses. When he did he found himself in a small cell. His tomahawk gone from his belt. He knelt o the floor looking at the walls wondering how he had come to end up in this place, or where in fact he actually was. After a small deliberation The Gut concluded he was inside a local prison. If they think that they have imprisoned me they have been sadly mistaken. Plexus stood at full height, turned around and noted the large plated door infront of him. He approached it and as he did so heard voices just outside of it.

"Did ya see that new guy in cell 4? Jesus, the guy killed a few of our guys out in downtown today. There was another guy too, I heard the guy freakin changed his appearance and left the scene! How are we supposed to catch a guy or even compete with that kind of thing eh? It's crazy. And that guy in there, looks like he's wearing a mask right? Wrong. That's his face! We tried to take it off until we realized that the black stuff was his skin! The guys crazy man, we're lucky he's asleep--" The officer suddenly stopped talking when Plexus slammed his right fist into the door, denting it and shifting it's hinges.

"FOOLISH HUMANS! YOU DARE INCACERATE THE ETERNAL STOMACH IN A HUMAN'S CELL? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT I WILL DISMEMBER EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR SUCH INSOLENCE? IF YOU DO NOT, YOU WILL!" With that said The Gut kicked the door from it's hinges, bits of cinderblock following with it. The door slammed into one of the officers, the impact breaking the man's arm and several ribs. The other officer drew his weapon and began to fire, other officers could be heard scrambling down the stairs to get to the holding cells. It was too late for them. The offier with his gun drawn began to fire shots but each one did nothing but rouse The Plexus's anger further. Darting forwards he thrust his fingers through the neck of the officer, spilling the lood from one of his main artaries on to the ground. Beyond the fresh corpse were a fight of steps, and situated on the staircase were a small brigade of officers.

Five minuets later Plexus found himself in the evidence room, his left and right arms now scarlett to the shoulder. After a short investigation Plexus found his weapon and vacated the building. these humans practice some very pointless exercises indeed.

((exit))

Spoiler:
The Plexus
The Plexus

Job : Disemboweler
Humor : psychotic to say the least

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top