The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» A Demon In The City of Angels
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 9:11 am by SicilianDragon

» The Deal and The Hit
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2024, 3:20 am by Cynical_Aspie

» The Most Dangerous Game
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2024, 6:45 pm by Vorik

» The Saint and the Sinner (Atlas)
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2024, 6:22 pm by Chellizard

» Randolph
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2024, 8:56 pm by inquisitor

» Ervin James
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2024, 9:53 pm by inquisitor

» Bloodfang
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:14 pm by inquisitor

» Rajabu Baraki (NPC)
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2024, 4:12 pm by inquisitor

» Denver's Demons
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2024, 8:17 pm by drazukeloski

» Morgan D'fae
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2024, 6:33 pm by SicilianDragon

» The Hell Hole that is Home
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:54 pm by Demonhunter

» The birds of expedience
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2024, 2:10 pm by Demonhunter

Top posting users this week
Vorik
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_vote_lcapEnter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_voting_barEnter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Cynical_Aspie
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_vote_lcapEnter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_voting_barEnter the Jade Warrior (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Tybrid
SicilianDragon

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Enter the Jade Warrior (Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) Empty Enter the Jade Warrior (Open)

Post by dresdenfanvm September 10th 2011, 10:16 pm

Derreck smiled as he looked at a job well done. His small dojo, Mann Karate, was finally ready for business... too bad it was too late to open up. He sighed. He might as well get started on the other reason he came to the big apple. He went upstairs to his apartament, a small thing but big enough for one person, and there donned his costume. He slipped on the specially dyed green Gii, tied the mask around his mouth, and did the same with the bandana on his forehead. He took off the arm warmer covering the source of his powers, the Jade Armband.

"So... we're finally getting started." Derreck smiled at the comfortable prescence inside his head. "Yeah. My first... what do they call it? Patrol?" "Does it matter?" "I suppose not... let's get started."

The Jade Warrior exited onto the roof and immediately climbed up higher on top of the buildings. Luckily in this section of Manhattan the buildings weren't too high... this was his first time doing this. He ran full speed and jumped the gap between two buildings, landing roughly. "Man... this is harder than it looks..." He scanned below him as he ran, and managed to see what appeared to be a group of robbers, about 5 of them, wearing ski masks and looking at a bunch of loot. Jade immediately jumped down to a lower floor stairwell, and then to the alley's entrance.

"Now... what are you all doing with all of that stuff?" The mooks reacted in shock and one immediately pulled out a pistol and shot at Jade. The hastily aimed shot got him in the left leg, causing some pain that Jade quickly surpressed with his training. He focused on the wound, allowing it to heal, leaving the skin merely blemished. "That was not very welcoming." he said as he dashed forwards, disarming the crook and delivering several swift blows to his stomach and chest, casuing the mook's breath to whoosh out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Are you always a Wiseass?" "Yeah. I even mutter off-color limericks in my sleep. There once was a girl from Nantucket..."
The Dresden Files
"If you're going through hell, keep on going."
Teddy Roosevelt
dresdenfanvm
dresdenfanvm

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-09-05

Back to top Go down

Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) Empty Re: Enter the Jade Warrior (Open)

Post by "AJ" September 10th 2011, 10:42 pm

OT: I'll be playing the villain seeing that Arsenal may join.

Out in the darkness of the very alley the five robbers and the Jade Warrior had arrived in was Duplex sitting on a trash can hidden from sight. He would watch as the Jade Warrior would get shot, and was clearly effected by the shot but was still able to get up and attack the single robber, easily taking him out. Duplex would watch on impressed by the powers the this man wielded, but not by his fighting abilities because these were just petty thieves that anyone could take out no matter how many there were. Duplex would keep silent as he waited to watch even more of what was about to go down. Duplex would run his hand through his air.

(Mind)
"I hope these guys don't kill him cause I would love that honor."

Duplex would think to himself. Duplex had on his ops suit, which was why he was able to stay hidden away in the darkness without being detected. He donned both his swords and his guns with him this evening. Duplex had one of his guns in his left hand that was set right on his lap as he looked on. Duplex was leaning in a bit looking onto the fight that was about to break out with great attention, focusing on the Jade Warrior to see his fighting abilities and other skills.

Last edited by "AJ" on September 11th 2011, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dresdenfanvm September 11th 2011, 9:43 am

Jade noticed that a few more of the mooks had pulled out knives. He finishes off the mook he was beating with a swift knuckle strike to the soloplex, stopping his diaphram from working for a short while. He then parries a knife strike and follows up with a sweep, knocking one goon down. "Try that technique I taught you yesterday" the spirit advised. Jade complied, using two fingers in a jab at a goon's shoulder, temporarily stopping him from using his arm. He then kicks the goon into the wall for good measure. The two remaining mooks stare in shock at this skilled fighter before them. One pulls a gun, but Jade kicks his hand and it clatters to the floor, following up with a jab to the neck, cutting off his air and making him pass out. He then turns to the remaining criminal. "Wh-Who are you?" The man asked, scared out of his mind.
"I am the Jade Warrior. Go. Spread the word. Tell your boss I'm coming for him next." The man scampered down the alley. "You should have taken him out." (Thought) "No need. Besides, the more criminals know I'm here, the more scared they will be of me. And scared opponents are easier to beat." Jade looked at the handiwork surrounding him. He swiped a few quarters out of one of the criminal's wallets, noting the lack of an I.D, and went to a pay phone to alert the police.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Are you always a Wiseass?" "Yeah. I even mutter off-color limericks in my sleep. There once was a girl from Nantucket..."
The Dresden Files
Teddy Roosevelt
dresdenfanvm
dresdenfanvm

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 11th 2011, 11:28 am

Duplex would watch as the Jade Warrior took down the rest of the crooks that were set in front of him, except one. The last crook would be running towards Duplex's direction and he would grab the last crook and choke him out and then snap his neck. He would see that the Jade warrior would walk out of the alleyway to one of the payphones. Duplex would follow him out of the alleyway and lean against the wall of the building. He would watch as the Jade Warrior would dial the payphone for the police to come and pick up these crooks. Duplex would whistle out towards the Jade Warrior to make him turn his head over and then he would start clapping.

"Taking down four petty thieves huh, nice job. Too bad about that one you let go. But don't worry, I took care of him for you."

Duplex would say at first in a praising manner, but then it switched to a more demonic tone. He would stop clapping at the end of his sentence and had a pretty sadistic smile on his face as he said it. He would then walk a bit closer to the Jade Warrior and was now about a yardstick away before stopping, looking at the 'hero'. He was able to tell that he did have some skills in his arsenal, but at the same time he was still new to this whole game of cops and robbers.
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by dresdenfanvm September 11th 2011, 4:18 pm

Jade hung up, then looked at surprise at the man coming out of the shadows. How had he not seen him? His comments worries him... obviously this man had no compunctions about killing, judging from how he spoke about the criminal he let go to spread the word. "Who are you?" Jade demanded, keeping up a straight face despite his worries.

The Dresden Files
Teddy Roosevelt
dresdenfanvm
dresdenfanvm

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArsenal September 11th 2011, 5:12 pm

((Is it still cool if I join this?))

Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) Unled7copy
Jefferson "Arsenal" Harker
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) Vonnegut-asterisk_normal
TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Number of posts : 32
Job : sandwichmaker
Humor : lolfordays
Registration date : 2011-08-12

http://soundcloud.com/fuzzy-slippers

Back to top Go down

Post by dresdenfanvm September 11th 2011, 7:33 pm

((Yeah.))

The Dresden Files
Teddy Roosevelt
dresdenfanvm
dresdenfanvm

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 11th 2011, 8:22 pm

"Who am I? Really, we're gonna get person already, heheh."

Duplex would say as a smirk appeared on his face, in a way mocking the Jade Warrior. Duplex would then turn to the side and walk a bit slowly as he had his hand running down his mouth, feeling the stubbles of his beard. He would almost do a semicircle around the Jade Warrior until he stopped and looked back, then laughed a bit. Duplex would raise his right hand and point it at the Jade Warrior and wag it up and down a bit.

"You know, I don't know if I want to beat your face in or just shoot you here and now... but what fun would that be."

Duplex would say in a sadistically humorous way. He kept his eyes locked on the Jade Warrior for any movement or signs that he may retaliate against him. Duplex was ready and in a way itching for a fight right now.
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArsenal September 11th 2011, 10:05 pm

<...Arsenal was enjoying a late night coffee, strolling down the street. He had a copy of Weekly World News tucked underneath his arm. He was looking for sightings of the Goatman, but all he found were images that were clearly photoshopped. He enjoyed that he could walk down the street fully dressed in his vigilante costume and not a single head would turn. The beauty of a city like New York, no matter how crazy you present yourself, you just blend in with all the rest of the freaks. He takes a final sip of his coffee. It's cold, there's pieces of ground coffee in it, as well as copious amounts of sugar. He grimaces as he turns the corner to an alleyway he saw a dumpster in. He tosses the coffee cup and the useless newspaper into the dumpster and turns to head out of the alley. On his way out he notices a ladder and stops. It had been a while since he's scaled the rooftops of a neighboorhood, and what better place than New York City...

<...He makes his way up the ladder with relative ease as it was only a 4 floor building. He stares out over the northeast and sees a landscape of rooftops. Just 50 feet in front of him was a gap that carved through the buildings like a canyon... he could hear a sinister voice coming from the space. "...I want to beat your face in or just shoot you here and now... but what fun would that be." He decides to go and investigate. He quickly hops across three evenly sized roofs leading towards the gap. He climbs up a ladder leading him to another building. He soon finds the source of the sinister voice. He peeks his head over the precipice of the building and sees two more men apparently having an arguement. He is intrigued. Here are two more "freaks" out at night, wearing costumes. He decides to observe their quarrel...>
TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dresdenfanvm September 12th 2011, 2:26 pm

Jade is agitated by this newcomer's games, but keeps his face calm. "I know what I intend to do if you keep up these threats." he warns, as his muscles relax, but keep some of their tension: a hardly noticable gesture, but it means he's ready to fight.

The Dresden Files
Teddy Roosevelt
dresdenfanvm
dresdenfanvm

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 12th 2011, 11:58 pm

Duplex would snicker Jade as he would return his threats with one of his own. He would wipe his thumb across the tip of his nose as he smiled at Jade. Not a friendly smile either. It was one of those smiles that just showed evil in it. Duplex was trying to read Jade and was able to only slightly see some tension, but it could've have just been his body twitching.

"Heheh, trust me.. my threats are not empty threats like yours are. If you don't plan on killing me well you best turn your ass around and walk back home now."

Duplex would say as he would then place his hand on his shoulder. duplex was fully aware of the consequences that could arise from this action, but he was completely ready hiding behind his fake smile as he did so, hoping that Jade would make a move.
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArsenal September 13th 2011, 3:55 pm

<...Arsenal watches as the two men get tough with each other. The apparent aggressor is about 3 inches shorter than the other man, but his build is slightly stronger. This doesnt seem to phase the man wearing the mask. He absorbs his threats and dares the smaller man to keep on. He relaxes his muscles ever so slightly, into a ready stance. Arsenal can see that things may get serious and he moves away from the edge of the building. He searches around the other rooftops looking over the alleyway. He sees one rooftop that is closer to the ground and also has a stairwell attached...

...Arsenal quietly makes his way over to the other rooftop. From this angle he can see that there are men in civilian clothes knocked out on the floor around the two men. Sprawled out on the floor surrounded by knives and guns. However neither of the two men is armed. Perhaps they intend to fight with honor? Or maybe they have abilities far beyond that of guns or knives. He sees as the smaller man places his hand on the shoulder of the masked man. Arsenal stands at the ready. He will let these two sort things out, but if he must intervene to prevent bloodshed, he is ready...
>

TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by dresdenfanvm September 13th 2011, 6:29 pm

Jade's hand blurs as he tries to grab his opponent's hand. If this succeeds, he will proceed to pull the man into a reverse punch with the other hand, directed towards his opponent's face. "Bad move" Jade intones.

The Dresden Files
Teddy Roosevelt
dresdenfanvm
dresdenfanvm

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 13th 2011, 6:51 pm

Duplex's hand would be grabbed by Jade as he is pulled in. Duplex's eyes naturally looked at the other parts of his body to see if he would come in with a knee or a punch. He would see that Jade would choose a punch to try and strike Duplex with. Duplex though would latch onto Jade's wrist and stop the punch from coming, but just barely. Jade's fist would only be about a centimeter or two away from the tip of Duplex's nose. In the whole process though, duplex would make a clone of himself and it would appear behind Jade, clicking his gun aimed at the back of Jade's head.

"Trust me, one bad move leads to another."

The clone would say as he pressed the gun up against the back of his head. The original would be smiling at Jade as he looked right into his eyes. Both their reflexes were surely on par with Jade which was good for Duplex. The original, still staring down Jade would then say.

"So what were you saying about bad moves there?"

"Oh he was saying you made a bad move."

"Oh yeah that's right."
"AJ"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArsenal September 14th 2011, 12:43 am

<...Soon enough, the fight has begun. The masked man has swiped the wrist of the smaller man and followed through with a punch, which the smaller man blocked. Suddenly, a clone of the smaller man appeared. Wielding a gun, aimed directly at the back of the masked man's head. Arsenal is taken aback, he was slightly thrown off by the sudden fighting and he did not witness this act of cloning as it transpired. Just as he suspected, abilities greater than guns... but used with guns. A twist he didn't see coming. After a moment of thought on the matter of the strange duplication, he realizes that this is the time he must step in...

...The masked man has thus far displayed no abilities beyond the reach of a human being, so Arsenal would wager that it was likely he had none. He lays out his plan of attack, he will hop onto the stairwell and launch the tazer darts from his left hand gauntlet at the gun wielding clone in hopes that it would at least disarm him, if not leave him momentarily paralyzed. He would also launch one of his explosive charges from his right hand gauntlet. Targeting a pile of rubbish nearby, in hopes to catch the man who duplicated himself, off guard. He executes the plan as quickly as he's thought of it, leaping over the ledge of the building. He catches himself comfortably on the stairwell and aims his hands at their appropriate targets. From his left hand he launches two tazer darts, with a buzz of the electric charge as they leave the chamber. Meanwhile his right hand launches the explosive charges, targeted to land behind the smaller man in a pile of rubbish...
>

TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top