The SuperHero RPG
Not registered? Sign-up now and role-play as your created character!

Become a legend and write your own legacy to leave behind. Become the hero. Become the villain. See yourself as a protector of the innocent or be an evil tyrant. Wreak havoc and bring chaos to our world or stop those who cause it. You are in control of your own destiny. You can be the villain, or the hero. Choose your fate.

NOTE: Any name that is taken can be made available, so long as the account is inactive or no longer being used!

ALSO: Check your PM Box after you've registered and successfully signed in!

Switch Accounts

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Fusion Frenzy
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeToday at 3:21 am by Cobalt

» Jessica Albert
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:26 pm by inquisitor

» Beholder of the eyes
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 10:36 pm by Vorik

» Santo Dorado
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Captain Brigade
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 7:03 am by inquisitor

» Graymoon Institue of the Empowered
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:58 am by inquisitor

» Jack Hawthorne
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 6:55 am by inquisitor

» Speedrun
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Frontline
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2024, 3:39 am by Arcana

» Revenant

» Pleasant Point
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 8:01 pm by Zonkes

» Homefront (Lore Submission)
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2024, 2:28 pm by inquisitor

Word Count

Shrink your Links!
Enter a long URL to make it tiny:
Rating
Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 2: Sexual content is permitted. References and writing about genitalia and sex acts are permitted, but explicit detail is not. Fade to black, or use the dotdotdot rule. (Let's keep it PG-13.)
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.

Despite these ratings, keep in mind that there is a limit, and you should not cross it just to garner attention. Also, resorting to curse words is also like adding senseless fluff to your posts.
License
Some rights reserved. This forum, and all of it's content, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
Discord Server
Disclaimer
Superhero RPG does not own any content written or distributed by Marvel or DC Comics. All of the content referencing to Marvel or DC belongs to its rightful owners. Superhero RPG does not claim rights to any materials used such as Comic Book, Movie, or Video game character images.
Superhero RPG does retain the rights to any and all posts made by the original authors that are a part of SuperheroRPG.
Copyright © 2008-2024 by Chellizard, Spirit Corgi, Atlas, and Pain. All rights reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the written permission of the author or the Site Owners.

Enter the Jade Warrior (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enter the Jade Warrior (Open)

Post by TheArsenal September 14th 2011, 12:43 am

<...Soon enough, the fight has begun. The masked man has swiped the wrist of the smaller man and followed through with a punch, which the smaller man blocked. Suddenly, a clone of the smaller man appeared. Wielding a gun, aimed directly at the back of the masked man's head. Arsenal is taken aback, he was slightly thrown off by the sudden fighting and he did not witness this act of cloning as it transpired. Just as he suspected, abilities greater than guns... but used with guns. A twist he didn't see coming. After a moment of thought on the matter of the strange duplication, he realizes that this is the time he must step in...

...The masked man has thus far displayed no abilities beyond the reach of a human being, so Arsenal would wager that it was likely he had none. He lays out his plan of attack, he will hop onto the stairwell and launch the tazer darts from his left hand gauntlet at the gun wielding clone in hopes that it would at least disarm him, if not leave him momentarily paralyzed. He would also launch one of his explosive charges from his right hand gauntlet. Targeting a pile of rubbish nearby, in hopes to catch the man who duplicated himself, off guard. He executes the plan as quickly as he's thought of it, leaping over the ledge of the building. He catches himself comfortably on the stairwell and aims his hands at their appropriate targets. From his left hand he launches two tazer darts, with a buzz of the electric charge as they leave the chamber. Meanwhile his right hand launches the explosive charges, targeted to land behind the smaller man in a pile of rubbish...
>

TheArsenal

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2011-08-12

http://soundcloud.com/fuzzy-slippers

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 14th 2011, 4:49 pm

Duplex and his clone were too occupied with Jade to even notice that another man was present here. So when the man shot his tazers at the clone, the clone would be hit. The muscle contractions caused by the shock of the azers would cause the clone to move the hand he was holding the gun in a bit to the right, off the back of Jade's head, and accidently fire off the gun next to Jade's ear before falling to the ground, temporarily immobile. Duplex himself would watch as the explosive charges would come falling near a pile of rubbish that he was close to. Duplex would quickly swipe his hand out of the grips of Jade and put both of his arms in an X position in front of himself to block some of the shockwaves. The explosives would go off and send Duplex back, sliding over the hood of a car and then flipping over the other end. Duplex would then combat roll over to the back end of the car so he would be able to see his clone on the ground, spazzing out because of the tazers in him. Duplex would pull out his gun and shoot the clone in the head causing it to disappear.

"Ah more heroes."

Duplex would look under the car and see the feet of Jade, but not the other person. This meant that the attack must have come from somewhere above him. He would narrowly look through the diver's side window and through the windshield of the car to see that there was another man up there, the new comer Arsenal. Arsenal would already start to think of a way to take out the man up there and Jade.

"Haha two on one is little more than unfair heh I like my odds though."
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Quote : "Insert Quote from Character Here" or etc.

Warnings : 0 Warnings
Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by dresdenfanvm September 15th 2011, 3:04 pm

Jade is shocked by the appearance of a new person, but quickly forced to deal with his sudden deafness due to the gunshot near his ear. He focuses his powers on it and soon restores hearing. Not one to miss an opportunity, Jade surges forwards with his supernatural speed, and aim for the man's shoulder, attempting to pull off the same technique he used on the thug earlier. After this is done he will quickly enter a blitz, a quick combination of 5 punches in an attempt to make the strange cloning man too busy to strike back.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Are you always a Wiseass?" "Yeah. I even mutter off-color limericks in my sleep. There once was a girl from Nantucket..."
The Dresden Files
"If you're going through hell, keep on going."
Teddy Roosevelt
dresdenfanvm
dresdenfanvm

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by TheArsenal September 16th 2011, 12:47 am

<...As soon as Arsenal has discharged his fire he jumps from the stairwell. He falls for a moment and catches himself on the floor with a quick tumble. He sees that his taser darts have disabled the clone and that the explosive charge has made the other man retreat behind a vehicle. He attempts to speak to the masked man he just rescued, but before he is able he hears a gunshot go off and kill the clone. The clone then disappears. This leads Arsenal to believe that this man is not only armed, but he is capable of creating another clone of him self...>

"You... in the mask... who...? No wait!"

<...Before he can get a word in, the masked man has taken off and charged at the man behind the car. Arsenal shakes his head in disbelief. He holds into a defensive stance. His gauntlets ready to fire in case the masked man was unsuccessful, or the cloning man retaliates...>

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 Unled7copy
Jefferson "Arsenal" Harker
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 Vonnegut-asterisk_normal
TheArsenal
TheArsenal

Number of posts : 32
Job : sandwichmaker
Humor : lolfordays
Registration date : 2011-08-12

http://soundcloud.com/fuzzy-slippers

Back to top Go down

Post by "AJ" September 16th 2011, 10:21 pm

As Duplex was looking over at Arsenal, he would then notice that Jade had recovered from the sound of the gunshot in his ear. Jade would run up to Duplex at an inhumane speed. Duplex would get up and would be hit in the shoulder by Jade's initial hit and sent sliding back a bit, but managed to stay on his feet. Then Jade would close in on Duplex again and starting throwing punches at him. Duplex would mange to block them, but was not able to mount an offense for himself at the moment. The fifth punch Duplex would grab with his hand and push off it so that he could get some momentum to jump backwards and create some distance between the two of them. In the process, Duplex would create a clone in front of himself in the exact same position. The clone would jump up as Duplex would hope that that would draw the attention of Jade away from the original.

"Here I come!"

The clone would yell out as he would go for a jumping spinning back kick. The original would use the hopeful distraction and get behind one of the cars. He would slightly look over the hood of the car for the other guy who was still there. he would see him still back on the sidewalk, not sure if he noticed him or not. Duplex would keep his senses high as he looked at both Jade and Arsenal to see which one, if either, notices him.
Enter the Jade Warrior (Open) - Page 2 More_gir_dancing____
"AJ"

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top